• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

McPhallus

Quote from: valdez on March 16, 2013, 05:10:11 AM
   Memo to Warwick: you gotta clean this up, simplify it, and throw in some shadow people if you want George to play along.  Open lines included food stamp boy, an inquiry into the "income at home" scam, English guy very hyper about something, and drunk guy interested in CERN.  No ufo phil.  George is going to Jersey.

You mention Food Stamp Boy as if he's been on before?  He also sounded really gay (Not that there's....)  Also interesting was the gamer dude who claimed someone was spying on him.  That guy needs to shut off the computer and go outside.

Tara

George is going to Jersey.
Wish sNoory would meet up with New Jersey governor Chris Christie.  Like him or not, the Gov is outspoken, and would tell sNoory he's full of it.  Maybe just sit on sNoory and squash him would be a good idea. 

ACE of CLUBS

Just cannot listen to that 'fucktard' George anymore .......
He's ruined something that he had no hand in building, claiming it as his own.  Carpetbagging fool!

Realistically ..... Art will not be coming back.
Nothing on the horizon as far as Coast to Coast is concerned ....... Fin[size=78%] [/size]

VtaGeezer

+1
I listen to KKTN 660 AM..."The Voice of the Navajo Nation" at night now.  The announcements and tribal sings in Navajo beat anything Noory can offer. After 18 years as a C2C listener; the last ten hoping for the past; I've really had it with Loser Radio.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 16, 2013, 12:46:46 AM
Noory just mentioned at the end of the live c2c show tonight instead of the UFO Phil song he is playing Christian Wilde singing 'Danny Boy' in honor of this weekend's St. Patrick's Day. :P

"Danny Boy???"   ;D   Geesh, what's for Easter?  "Peter Cottontail" sung by Gene Autry?  The clown Noory goes where even Pee Wee Herman would fear to tread.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 16, 2013, 11:28:29 AM

"Danny Boy???"   ;D   Geesh, what's for Easter?  "Peter Cottontail" sung by Gene Autry?  The clown Noory goes where even Pee Wee Herman would fear to tread.

Aw, his mom wanted to hear it.  At least he didn't sing it himself

ItsOver

"That's a good 'lil Georgie."  What a mama's boy.  Now if only his mommie would tell him to permanently ditch the UFO Phil.  She could also pass on to him she'd like to see him get a real job.  By the way, Jorch, Taco Bell is hiring.  Don't be afraid of the Doritos Locos taco, Georgie.  It's not like those mean, nasty pizza rolls.  ;)

margoloo

William Warwick is just about the worst guest I have heard on C2C.....and that is saying a lot.  He and George are about matched in stupidity. Chivalry is derived from the word chevron?  F...ing idiots.
chivalry |ˈ sh ivəlrē|
noun
the medieval knightly system with its religious, moral, and social code.
• historical knights, noblemen, and horsemen collectively : I fought against the cream of French chivalry.
• the combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, esp. courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak.
• courteous behavior, esp. that of a man toward women : their relations with women were models of chivalry and restraint.
DERIVATIVES
chivalric | sh əˈvalrik| adjective
ORIGIN Middle English : from Old French chevalerie, from medieval Latin caballerius, from late Latin caballarius ‘horseman’ (see chevalier ).

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on March 16, 2013, 12:12:34 PM
"That's a good 'lil Georgie."  What a mama's boy.  Now if only his mommie would tell him to permanently ditch the UFO Phil.  She could also pass on to him she'd like to see him get a real job.  By the way, Jorch, Taco Bell is hiring.  Don't be afraid of the Doritos Locos taco, Georgie.  It's not like those mean, nasty pizza rolls.  ;)
Noory is afraid of Taco Bell after the recent reports of horse meat being found in their tacos...  8)

Nebraska888

Quote from: Darisi on March 16, 2013, 12:17:49 AM
Dumped with no explanation. Fucking no respect for listeners.   Even though the guy was a douche. Noory sucks.

Once again, Noory has NO INTERVIEWING SKILLS!!!!!   If the guest doesn't "take over" or at least lead the way, Noory's true pathetic abilities are revealed.   Friday night's guest was "off the wall"......however, instead of keeping the man "on track", Noory throws in a few repeated questions and GIVES UP in less than 45 minutes.  Knapp, Punnett even Wells could have handled this guy for two hours......and, even though he was STRANGE, I found him rather entertaining!  Ha!

Noory is a BIG BABY with an enormous ego and NO talent.   And, OPEN LINES was probably in the TOP 10 of THE MOST pathetic group of callers I have ever heard.  When Noory begins discussing FRIGGIN' CHERRY TREES for five minutes, one knows the SHIP HAS SUNK.

Nebraska888

Also, did anyone catch the "jab" Noory got at Bill Birnes' History Channel program....UFO Hunters?   He asked the guest if their video was used by UFO Hunters without their permission.  Then he asked if that upset them. 
Some of you have indicated that Birnes and Noory have had falling out.........if so, Noory was getting in a "dig" at Bill.   

Noory is an indiotic child-man.

popple

"he'll post them as soon as he gets hold of a computer. "

It's so hard to find one of those machines in this day and age  :'(

fleming

The show is almost non-existent anymore...
We get the insider rant, the phone number rant, bumper music, intro, commercial break, news break, more rants, then an often boring subject.  The callers usually get 15 seconds of fame and then Noory starts up with a string of questions.  Then back to the commercials, rants, etc. 
I miss listening to the old interesting informative, engaging Coasttocoastam.   

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 16, 2013, 01:00:18 PM
Noory is afraid of Taco Bell after the recent reports of horse meat being found in their tacos...  8)

Ah, come on, Jorch.  Go for those tasty bean burritos.  I'm sure Tommy won't mind the "side-effects."

Morgus

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 16, 2013, 01:12:33 PM
Also, did anyone catch the "jab" Noory got at Bill Birnes' History Channel program....UFO Hunters?   He asked the guest if their video was used by UFO Hunters without their permission.  Then he asked if that upset them. 
Some of you have indicated that Birnes and Noory have had falling out.........if so, Noory was getting in a "dig" at Bill.   
yep i caught that vibe as well.
somebody needs to call in to Noory and ask specifically about Bill Birnes...

Falkie2013

Quote from: ItsOver on March 16, 2013, 11:28:29 AM

" Oh, Snoorgy Boy. The pipes, the pipes are calling you.
  They're the rusty ones that feed blood to your brain.
  From heart to brain, and down into your throat.
  The winter's gone & your brain cells are dying.
  'Tis you must go and YOU we can't abide.

But don't come back in front of any microphone.
  Or when the desert's hushed and covered all in snow.
  'Tis Art be there to kick your stupid butt you know.
  Oh, Snoorgy Boy we all just hate you so.

And if you go once all your brain cells have died.
  Or if your dead, and dead you may as well be.
  I pray you'll never find a place where we are lying.
  And kneel before us and just say " turmerick "  so stupidly !

And I shall hear the sounds of you not broadcasting,
  And all my sleep so rested it will be.
  That you will keel over off your chair and scream " pizza roll ".
  That would be the sweetest sound to me.

I'll simply wait until no more of you I'll see.

Oh, Snoorgy Boy, Oh Snoorgy boy, you still suck.

You really suck. "

Falkie2013

" Here come Snoorgy Pizza tail.
  Hoppin' down the turmerick trail.
  Hippity hoppity, Snoorgy's on his way.

Bringing every girl and boy, turmerick in a bowl of poi.
  Full of mispronounced words all the way.

He's got toilet paper for Tommy, and a portal for all of you and your Mommy, could it be an angel in his basket too ?
Oh, here comes Snoorgy once again, interviewing badly and then,
switching to uh-pen lines or submergin' artistes.
Tries to do the things he should, but he ( and we ) knows he never could,
and if we're all really good, he'll give us a free membership or two to streamlink.

And you'll know that he was there, by the sewage everywhere, as he tries to see how it all comes out.
It'll make you want to scream, it will make you want to shout.
But unlike the bunny, no going away with this lout.

Oh, here comes Snoorgy pizza tail, hoppin' down the failure trail, maybe one bright  day he'll go away.

Uh, uh,uh, uh, uh,uh,uh,
Just look at him go,
All covered in brown turmerik powder, oh. "

Has anyone noticed that the melody for Peter Cottontail and Frosty the Snowman seem to be the same ?

qaddisin

Your mom wants to hear "Danny Boy"? Great. How about this, George: let her host the show while you're at it. I'm sure she couldn't cock it up in one night as much as you have in ten years, you fuckwit. The way you make it sound, she already has all the show ideas. Hell, I bet the only difference between the two of you is that she doesn't have a communications degree from a school that apparently gives them out as discriminately as a whore gives out crabs. If I screwed up on the national stage as often as you do, my mother would tell me to straighten my act up, as my mistakes reflect not only upon myself, but my family.

Just as an aside, the people that associate "Danny Boy" with Saint Patrick's Day are the same assholes that say "St. Patty's Day" and drink green beer. It was written by an Englishman and it's fucking depressing. It's the equivalent of "Herod Killed All The Babies Except The Wee Baby Jesus" as a Christmas song.

Quote from: qaddisin on March 16, 2013, 07:37:27 PM
.... It's the equivalent of "Herod Killed All The Babies Except The Wee Baby Jesus" as a Christmas song.

George wants to know which one that is

Memo to Warwick: you gotta clean this up, simplify it, and throw in some shadow people if you want George to play along. 

And vampires, like the Ann Rice movie Queen of the Damned. And possibly a portal such as in Stargate.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 16, 2013, 05:30:02 PM
"
  And I shall hear the sounds of you not broadcasting,
  And all my sleep so rested it will be.
  That you will keel over off your chair and scream " pizza roll ".
  That would be the sweetest sound to me.
[size=78%] "[/size]

That is brilliant!

Quote from: fleming on March 16, 2013, 01:47:38 PM
The show is almost non-existent anymore...
We get the insider rant, the phone number rant, bumper music, intro, commercial break, news break, more rants, then an often boring subject.  The callers usually get 15 seconds of fame and then Noory starts up with a string of questions.  Then back to the commercials, rants, etc. 
I miss listening to the old interesting informative, engaging Coasttocoastam.   

I'm with you fleming. GN has ruined my camping trips. Well now its Wells ruining them so I am back to oldies radio when camping (or classic country if I can pick it up). But hey the Manfred Mann, Roy Orbison,  and Carl Carlton are still ok.

coop

George is appearing at the Mind Body Spirit Expo in Edison NJ this weekend.  Seating in the first 3 rows goes for $70 and rows 4 and back cost $35 a seat.  Lucky ducks in the first 3 rows get to attend a meet and greet with George where "hors d'oeuvres" will be served.  I glimpsed the catering menu.  There will be an assortment of pizza rolls, finger sandwiches from the 7-11 and Swedish meatballs from IKEA,
seasoned with a medley of tumeric, black pepper and carnivora.....that's c-a-r-n-i-v-o-r-a.

First of all, doesn't he rake in enough cash from that sh-t show known as "coashttocoashtam"?  I don't get why he goes to all these shows and expos and further separates people from their hard earned cash.   ???

Quote from: qaddisin on March 16, 2013, 07:37:27 PM
I'm sure she couldn't cock it up in one night as much as you have in ten years, you fuckwit. The way you make it sound, she already has all the show ideas. Hell, I bet the only difference between the two of you is that she doesn't have a communications degree from a school that apparently gives them out as discriminately as a whore gives out crabs. If I screwed up on the national stage as often as you do, my mother would tell me to straighten my act up, as my mistakes reflect not only upon myself, but my family.

Just as an aside, the people that associate "Danny Boy" with Saint Patrick's Day are the same assholes that say "St. Patty's Day" and drink green beer. It was written by an Englishman and it's fucking depressing. It's the equivalent of "Herod Killed All The Babies Except The Wee Baby Jesus" as a Christmas song.

Yeah I always like the "Black and Tans" song a little better.  "Show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders"

I always wanted GN to have a Spanish language sidekick that would talk to George in Spanish and then George would answer in English. He could also handle translation of various Mexico and South America paranormal studies.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 16, 2013, 08:03:18 PM

Yeah I always like the "Black and Tans" song a little better.  "Show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders" 
http://youtu.be/eVAOW23GnFM

I always wanted GN to have a Spanish language sidekick that would talk to George in Spanish and then George would answer in English. He could also handle translation of various Mexico and South America paranormal studies.

The poster who complains about the song just MIGHT be wrong.

See the story in this link.

www.standingstones.com/dannyboy.html

I even found a Danny Boy pizza parlor.

Hmm, a Georgie Boy pizza parlor ?

What ingredients would be on the pizza and would it be served hot or cold ?

Hmm, Snoory as a ventriloquist ?

" I bore you ! "

Instead of Achmed saying " I kill you ! "

Or perhaps Tommy as the ventriloquist and Snoorge as the dummy ?

Oh, wait.

We already have that don't we ?

I think.

Easy for you, deefficult for Snoory.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfgj0YtVfdg

Hmm, if we just trimmed the mustache a bit on that guy in the box ... ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

qaddisin

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 16, 2013, 08:15:18 PM

The words to "Danny Boy" were written in 1910 by Frederic Weatherly, an English lawyer, and set to the music of "Londonderry Air", a tune originating out of Northern Ireland.

Having an Englishman write the unofficial anthem of the Irish diaspora is very much like George Noory taking over Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM. Fucking depressing.

beyondbeleef

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 16, 2013, 08:15:18 PM

See the story in this link.

www.standingstones.com/dannyboy.html

I even found a Danny Boy pizza parlor.

Hmm, a Georgie Boy pizza parlor ?

What ingredients would be on the pizza and would it be served hot or cold ?

Hmm, Snoory as a ventriloquist ?

" I bore you ! "

Instead of Achmed saying " I kill you ! "

Or perhaps Tommy as the ventriloquist and Snoorge as the dummy ?

Oh, wait.

We already have that don't we ?

I think.

Easy for you, deefficult for Snoory.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfgj0YtVfdg

Hmm, if we just trimmed the mustache a bit on that guy in the box ... ?

Noory would open a Georgie Boy Pizza Roll Parlor.

The main idea of the business would be to make or heat up pizza rolls and then hit them with hammers, in revenge for the Pizza Roll Incident that is still figuring heavily in his life.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Morgus on March 16, 2013, 02:16:47 PM
yep i caught that vibe as well.
somebody needs to call in to Noory and ask specifically about Bill Birnes...

Thanks, Morgus.......I'm glad someone verified what I heard.  Noory is really a "piece of work".  Ugh.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 16, 2013, 07:45:56 PM

And vampires, like the Ann Rice movie Queen of the Damned. And possibly a portal such as in Stargate.

That is brilliant!

I'm with you fleming. GN has ruined my camping trips. Well now its Wells ruining them so I am back to oldies radio when camping (or classic country if I can pick it up). But hey the Manfred Mann, Roy Orbison,  and Carl Carlton are still ok.

< bows >

thank you.

" Oh, Snoorgie Boy, oh, why oh you do you suck so ?
  From glen to glen and all across the skies.
  From North to South and West and East of the Rockies, too.
  You always suck and that makes me feel so blue.

Was there a time when you didn't suck at all ?
   But then I've searched both high and low ( even in the desert ).
   All I could find was an ever deepnin' sewer,
   With an ere' increasing flow.

Not Godzilla, a giant brain or giant ant.
   Will go down into Snoory's hole.
   Cause all they'd smell is the odor of your suckage,
   And find one humungous giant burnt pizza roll. "

Coming soon to retro night on your local station a sci fi classic from the Nifty Fifties.

The no brain from planet pizza roll.

Titanic

Falkie, your heart is definitely in the right place.  But let me be the jerk who complains about the extra second of my already failing life it takes to skip over your "as sung to" posts.  Don't  bother, good people. I already hate myself for this comment.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Titanic on March 16, 2013, 11:11:36 PM
Falkie, your heart is definitely in the right place.  But let me be the jerk who complains about the extra second of my already failing life it takes to skip over your "as sung to" posts.  Don't  bother, good people. I already hate myself for this comment.
Yes, you are a jerk.  Good name, Titanic, you have sunk pretty low with that post
Sing along, and pat your feet.  Good times!

ufogadfly

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 16, 2013, 01:08:09 PM

Once again, Noory has NO INTERVIEWING SKILLS!!!!!   If the guest doesn't "take over" or at least lead the way, Noory's true pathetic abilities are revealed.   Friday night's guest was "off the wall"......however, instead of keeping the man "on track", Noory throws in a few repeated questions and GIVES UP in less than 45 minutes.  Knapp, Punnett even Wells could have handled this guy for two hours......and, even though he was STRANGE, I found him rather entertaining!  Ha!

Noory is a BIG BABY with an enormous ego and NO talent.   And, OPEN LINES was probably in the TOP 10 of THE MOST pathetic group of callers I have ever heard.  When Noory begins discussing FRIGGIN' CHERRY TREES for five minutes, one knows the SHIP HAS SUNK.

Yes, the first hour guest last night was amazing, even for disGeorge. While I didn't buy most of what the guest said - "chivalry" based on "chevron, his "evidence" of the connection of boomerag-shaped UFOs with the chevron  of the Knights Templar (GN, note where the plural "s" goes) and lots more - he was kind of entertaining and not hard to follow. But GN couldn't keep up with him! At least once he actually said that the guest was losing him! And lame questions? The guy could have been a goldmine to someone with acutal interviewing skills but George asks his opinon on things like Fatima. I was waiting for him to bring up angels.