• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 07, 2017, 12:17:30 AM
;D ;D ;D

Nancy Pelosi Promises To Oppose "President Bush's" Agenda.  2.6.17.

Look at Maxine Water's eyes pop when Pelousy makes the "slip."

It's racist for Maxine Waters to be against the new presidents agenda right from the start, and it's sexist of Nancy Pelosi.

I know because they said so.

I wonder what historic actions Trump will take this week.

Yes we can.

Dr. MD MD

Here's why the left's dream of turning us into a Soros-style, totally open borders country is an impossible dream. Deal with it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 07, 2017, 12:17:30 AM
;D ;D ;D

Nancy Pelosi Promises To Oppose "President Bush's" Agenda.  2.6.17.

https://youtu.be/cDl2UrqQMQM

Look at Maxine Water's eyes pop when Pelousy makes the "slip."

LOL.  This comes just a few days after calling illegal aliens law-abiding citizens.  She's going senile.  Probably has Alzheimers.

Nobody

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
This is me shit-for-brains:

Can you please help settle a bet?  Is that a Rolex or a Breitling?

paladin1991

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 01:18:21 PM
Pacifists for Trump? (you would have us believe?) This is what I mean by PaLLEEASE!
I _am_ indeed angry and venting I would admit particularly with regard to the unending so-absurd COGNITIVE DISSONANCE these people are generating and bombarding the country with. It is insanity, and I'm not havin it.

Are you going to move to Canada?  U have to apply for residency or refugee status. Otherwise you can keep on knocking but you can't get in.

Quote from: Justin Time on February 07, 2017, 02:38:43 AM
Are you going to move to Canada?  U have to apply for residency or refugee status. Otherwise you can keep on knocking but you can't get in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeY7J9kjg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pcve7daxNM

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 07, 2017, 12:37:27 AM
It's racist for Maxine Waters to be against the new presidents agenda right from the start, and it's sexist of Nancy Pelosi.

I know because they said so.

Yes we can.
Si se puede, baby. MAGA baby!

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2017, 10:38:59 PM
Are you the only one who cannot see that this is total bullshit?   You look so needy when you do this it's embarrassing.  You should get a life.
James Baker "sees";
“The rollout here was deficient, we have to acknowledge that."

Meister_000

Der SPIEGEL | Sunday Feb 5, 2017
Europe Must Defend Itself Against A Dangerous President
http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-1133177.html

"It is literally painful to write this sentence, but the president of the United States is a pathological liar. The president of the U.S. is a racist (it also hurts to write this). He is attempting a coup from the top; he wants to establish an illiberal democracy, or worse; he wants to undermine the balance of power. He fired an acting attorney general who held a differing opinion from his own and accused her of "betrayal." This is the vocabulary used by Nero, the emperor and destroyer of Rome. It is the way tyrants think.

A Serious Threat

Donald Trump and his fire-starter Stephen Bannon discriminate against certain people by decree, but not against those from countries in which Trump does business. The contempt the president of the United States and his most important adviser have for science and education is so blatant that it's almost difficult to write. But their disdain for climate and environmental policies has to be stated, because four or eight years of it could become a serious threat."

Meister_000

ICYMI: Der Spiegel cover, Nov. 2016 (post election)

Lt.Uhura

Taaroa

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 07, 2017, 04:30:36 AM
ICYMI: Der Spiegel cover, Nov. 2016 (post election)

From an aesthetic standpoint, I like that cover.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nobody on February 07, 2017, 02:07:11 AM
Can you please help settle a bet?  Is that a Rolex or a Breitling?

Tag Hauer. I wouldn't be so ostentatious as to wear the others. It is not an indication of one's wealth--just the value one places in a good time piece.

I posted that picture to prove that I wasn't a black man objecting to use of the n word as was being suggested.

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 03:36:08 AM
New York Times | Feb. 3, *2008*
How Democracy produced a Monster
"Hitler came to power in a democracy with a highly liberal constitution, ... adept at using democratic structures to erect forms of Authoritarian rule."...

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 07, 2017, 04:26:18 AM
... "It is literally painful to write this sentence, but the president of the United States is a pathological liar. The president of the U.S. is a racist (it also hurts to write this). He is attempting a coup from the top...

You keep posting about Obama.  He's finally gone, we should try to forget him.  Hopefully he'll spend most of his time golfing and ass-clowning.

The Clintons on the other hand aren't going to go into oblivion as easily.  We should keep an eye on them:

Quote from: TigerLily on February 06, 2017, 09:24:46 PM
Pathological liars create an alternate reality for themselves to inhabit. They believe in their lies and become unable to separate their lies from the truth. This means they have no problem lying brazenly about apparent episodes in their lives in order to gain favour or admiration. Their stories may change over time and they may act defensively when confronted. Those who suffer from Anti-Social Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder may be pathological liars.

On the other hand, compulsive liars have little or no motive for lying. They lie simply because they cannot help but do so or because they find the truth uncomfortable. Unlike pathological liars, they do not have a particular goal in mind when lying. -SteadyHealth.com

Meister_000

Trump  >> Pathological Liar <<
Trump tweets on Tues. 2-7-2017:
"I dont know Putin"
But, in 2013 Trump talks about his relationship with Putin in this interview: [vid link]

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/828939354387144704/vid/640x360/pa1DvEDBhlt5ZuSO.mp4

Dr. MD MD

The guy in this vid mentions that Obama used The Espionage Act 6 times in his first term alone to silence journalists critical of his agenda, though I'm not sure what his grand total turned out to be. Anyway, I'm wondering if Trump could also use this act against journalists now trying to foment a coup against him and calling for his assassination?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x1-qpqyqAI

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 07, 2017, 07:18:48 AM
"I dont know Putin"
But, in 2013 Trump talks about his relationship with Putin in this interview: [vid link]

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/828939354387144704/vid/640x360/pa1DvEDBhlt5ZuSO.mp4

How many converts to your point of view do you think you've made since you've been posting this crap?  How many do you think have had their opposite views reenforced by your cut and paste campaign? 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 07, 2017, 07:58:59 AM
How many converts to your point of view do you think you've made since you've been posting this crap?  How many do you think have had their opposite views reenforced by your cut and paste campaign?

Let me answer that.

0  for the first and for the latter,  almost all Bellgabbers save for the few on the other side of the spectrum.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 07, 2017, 12:37:27 AM

Other than tweet his meltdown about tv shows he doesn't like but can't resist watching? Maybe give Putin a call and get pointers on assassinating political rivals and having journalists murdered for writing stuff he doesn't like?

Who knows?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 01:55:42 AM
LOL.  This comes just a few days after calling illegal aliens law-abiding citizens.  She's going senile.  Probably has Alzheimers.

And Trump is a misogynistic, narcissist who didn't know what he was signing, when Bannon wrote into the EO making him sit on the NSC. Well, we know he can't/won't read stuff.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 09:40:19 AM
And Trump is a misogynistic, narcissist who didn't know what he was signing, when Bannon wrote into the EO making him sit on the NSC. Well, we know he can't/won't read stuff.

And how does this effect you personally? Still hoping for a furious backpedal on Brexit or something?  ???

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 09:40:19 AM

Touchy, aren't we?   :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 07, 2017, 07:18:48 AM
"I dont know Putin"

He's just a bit forgetful. Putin doing an 'amazing' job being a genocidal maniac and despenser of selective assassinations of political opponents.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 09:43:36 AM
Touchy, aren't we?   :D

Lol. Can you imagine Trump being on this forum and finding not everyone crawls up his ass? He'd make Senda look like he was open to criticism!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2017, 07:52:42 AM
The guy in this vid mentions that Obama used The Espionage Act 6 times in his first term alone to silence journalists critical of his agenda, though I'm not sure what his grand total turned out to be. Anyway, I'm wondering if Trump could also use this act against journalists now trying to foment a coup against him and calling for his assassination?

Who is calling for assassination of Trump? Putin? Putin has form, so could be the preferred mentor in getting that done.