• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2017, 09:42:25 AM
And how does this effect you personally? Still hoping for a furious backpedal on Brexit or something?  ???

How? Because Bannon runs the WH, and unless you've been living under a stone for all your life, has access to many nuclear weapons. I know you can't have kids, but I don't want my son to be vaporised.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 07, 2017, 07:58:59 AM
How many converts to your point of view do you think you've made since you've been posting this crap?  How many do you think have had their opposite views reenforced by your cut and paste campaign?

But you accept Trump is a pathological liar?

paladin1991

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
How? Because Bannon runs the WH, and unless you've been living under a stone for all your life, has access to many nuclear weapons. I know you can't have kids, but I don't want my son to be vaporised.

https://youtu.be/wHylQRVN2Qs

You got nothing to worry about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Well I do. If we could end your gene line I'd consider it a boon to humanity.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 09:58:00 AM
Who is calling for assassination of Trump? Putin? Putin has form, so could be the preferred mentor in getting that done.

Yorkshire pud

We know Trump only believes truth is what he believes that morning, but his assertion that the NYT is a 'failing' paper ( because he and Bannon don't like what it says presumably) might need a re-appraisal. Since being elected he's managed to indirectly increase their subscription; Ten fold! He he....

Donald Trump, media saviour

www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38854711

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

Never heard of it. Is that your evidence of widespread media calls for his assassination? Obama fielded much worse; didn't read you calling that out at the time.

Still coy about Trump saying he thinks Putin is an amazing guy from personal experience even though he later said he doesn't know him? The same amazing guy who sanctions assassinations. The same amazing guy with whom Trump said the USA shares similar moral values?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 11:08:41 AM
Never heard of it. Is that your evidence of widespread media calls for his assassination? Obama fielded much worse; didn't read you calling that out at the time.

Still coy about Trump saying he thinks Putin is an amazing guy from personal experience even though he later said he doesn't know him? The same amazing guy who sanctions assassinations. The same amazing guy with whom Trump said the USA shares similar moral values?

I wanted a president who wasn't a non-stop war monger, like you and your ilk. Like I said, pud, if you consider him such a threat you should take care of him yourself. You're a tough guy...over the internet. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2017, 11:16:16 AM
I wanted a president who wasn't a non-stop war monger, like you and your ilk. Like I said, pud, if you consider him such a threat you should take care of him yourself. You're a tough guy...over the internet. ::)

Grow up child. Trump isn't a tough guy at all, he only picks on those weaker than himself. And then whines that the news isn't saying what he wants to hear. He's the oldest manchild who ever held office. He makes GW Bush look like Eisenhower, and I never thought that possible, let alone I'd say it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 11:21:46 AM
Grow up child. Trump isn't a tough guy at all, he only picks on those weaker than himself. And then whines that the news isn't saying what he wants to hear. He's the oldest manchild who ever held office. He makes GW Bush look like Eisenhower, and I never thought that possible, let alone I'd say it.

I meant you should take care of Putin if he's such a threat to you and your son. What kind of lousy father are you that you wouldn't stand up for and protect your son from Putin?!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2017, 11:23:39 AM
I meant you should take care of Putin if he's such a threat to you and your son. What kind of lousy father are you that you wouldn't stand up for and protect your son from Putin?!  ::)

I seriously see Putin more of a threat to the USA than I do Putin to the UK; but then that's you reluctant to admit that Trump admires the mass murderer Putin. Its fine. You'll wake up soon enough and post very little thereafter.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 11:37:50 AM
I seriously see Putin more of a threat to the USA than I do Putin; but then that's you reluctant to admit that Trump admires the mass murderer Putin. Its fine. You'll wake up soon enough and post very little thereafter.  ;D

You're the number one poster here (in terms of quantity) yet you often accuse me of 24/7 posting. According to some here you've been shitposting like this for years with about the same track record. So, I'm not too worried about it.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2017, 11:47:46 AM
I say something completely irrelevant, because it makes me uncomfortable to answer a question.

I know son, I know.... :-\

SciFiAuthor

Well, this is an unusually candid take from an unexpected source.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-rahm-emanuel-national-democrats-advice-0207-chicago-inc-20170206-story.html

Rahm tells the Dems to take a chill pill and then goes on to explain how to be an effective political hack and sew division for division's sake.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 11:51:14 AM
I know son, I know.... :-\

Pathetic...just like your country.  ::)

You're just lucky you have someone cool like Farage to help turn things around for you.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Inspired to have a billionairess (new swamp inhabitant) education secretary who has contempt for education! Trump did say that kids were coming out of school with no knowledge though, so maybe he's continuing the trend? Yeah, that'll be it.

AceAzzameen

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 10:02:14 AM
But you accept Trump is a pathological liar?

What candy land do you live in, where your politicans are all paragons of truth?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: AceAzzameen on February 07, 2017, 12:29:21 PM
What candy land do you live in, where your politicans are all paragons of truth?

It's called a liberal echo chamber.

albrecht

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 07, 2017, 12:17:30 AM
;D ;D ;D

Nancy Pelosi Promises To Oppose "President Bush's" Agenda.  2.6.17.

https://youtu.be/cDl2UrqQMQM

Look at Maxine Water's eyes pop when Pelousy makes the "slip."
That was funny, she goes bug-eyed! Though I recall Maxine was criticizing the Russia invasion of "Korea" recently.

Jackstar

Quote from: AceAzzameen on February 07, 2017, 12:29:21 PM

It's a trick. Get an axe.

wb ace

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2017, 12:50:32 PM
That was funny, she goes bug-eyed! Though I recall Maxine was criticizing the Russia invasion of "Korea" recently.

I like how she's still talking about the "economic stability of America's working families". The Democrats go from that to this in a decade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfqAkUXKT5Y

And they still can't figure out why they lost that election.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 07, 2017, 06:58:04 AM
I posted that picture to prove that I wasn't a black man

then... wait... who was giving me that chocolate rock candy last night? MIND BLOWN

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
Inspired to have a billionairess (new swamp inhabitant) education secretary who has contempt for education! Trump did say that kids were coming out of school with no knowledge though, so maybe he's continuing the trend? Yeah, that'll be it.

Now that is flat-out not true.  She's for more choices in education for all people of all races besides public schools.  Charter schools and the like. Get your facts straight.

http://theresurgent.com/betsy-devos-is-a-staggeringly-good-choice/

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 11:37:50 AM
I seriously see Putin more of a threat to the USA than I do Putin to the UK; but then that's you reluctant to admit that Trump admires the mass murderer Putin. Its fine. You'll wake up soon enough and post very little thereafter.  ;D

Uh, how is Putin a "mass murderer"? 

What ever your answer is, can you compare and contrast that to former President Obama and his endless onslaught of drone warfare throughout his administration where 10's of thousands of innocent people died?

Please be very detailed in your answer as to why former President Obama isn't a "mass murderer" in your eyes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on February 07, 2017, 01:20:50 PM
Uh, how is Putin a "mass murderer"? 

What ever your answer is, can you compare and contrast that to former President Obama and his endless onslaught of drone warfare throughout his administration where 10's of thousands of innocent people died?

Please be very detailed in your answer as to why former President Obama isn't a "mass murderer" in your eyes?

Please point out the similarity in murdering journalists who write things that Putin disagrees with and his sanctioning of political opponent assassination and conflicts in Afghanistan (even if they are misguided).

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 01:12:50 PM
She's for more choices in education for all people of all races besides public schools.  Charter schools and the like.

Pud won't get it, but the fact is this is seriously important. Public schools in the US do not provide a good education. They provide a dumbed down one that graduates functionally illiterate people. They often don't even read in English or literature classes anymore, they are read to.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 01:12:50 PM

Now that is flat-out not true.  She's for more choices in education for all people of all races besides public schools.  Charter schools and the like. Get your facts straight.

http://theresurgent.com/betsy-devos-is-a-staggeringly-good-choice/

Really? And you'll be willing for you to fund that yes? We had a similar 'choice' shitstorm in the UK; and the 'choice' was nebulous at best. Because schools have a finite number of places with finite resources, and what happens is you have house prices rocket in the areas the schools reside in, with the bright but poor families unable to send their kids there.

Those are the facts. Not alternative (Trump) ones, real ones.