• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Meister_000

Quote from: WildCard on February 06, 2017, 10:53:01 AM
Meister, are you just venting? If so, cool.
He's such a bag of hot air (always) and any of these guys feigning "the high road" when it comes to *bigotry* really is a bit much. The crying women are for/over the *non-existent* "massacre" (Bowling Green) victims and their families. I don't have the time, temperament, or desire to entertain or kid-glove or even engage (any more than I have to) the Trump Louts who've infested and now dominate this board's bandwidth -- and the unapologetic verbal back-of-the-hand is in-order often enough. Nothing whatsoever about Trump's reign and it's consequences are of a "light-hearted" nature to me -- and when it's 6-to-1 troop-balance against a hooligan horde street-fightin rules automatically apply, kick-in.

WildCard

It's not the drunk part that bothers me. It's the anger part. All I know about is Britbart's version so I'm  "red-pilled"  *massive eye roll*.

Whatever. I have the same visceral hatred for him that I had for Hil. (I would of voted for Biden and he's more of a clown than Trump ever thought about bein.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 12:59:41 PM
He's such a bag of hot air (always) and any of these guys feigning "the high road" when it comes to *bigotry* really is a bit much. The crying women are for/over the *non-existent* "massacre" (Bowling Green) victims and their families. I don't have the time, temperament, or desire to entertain or kid-glove or even engage (any more than I have to) the Trump Louts who've infested and now dominate this board's bandwidth -- and the unapologetic verbal back-of-the-hand is in-order often enough. Nothing whatsoever about Trump's reign and it's consequences are of a "light-hearted" nature to me -- and when it's 6-to-1 toop-balance against a hooligan hord street-fightin rules automatically apply, kick-in.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 12:59:41 PM
Nothing about Trump's reign and it's consequences are of a "light-hearted" nature to me -- and when it's 6-to-1 toop-balance against a hooligan hord street-fightin rules automatically apply, kick-in.

This is because you are a sniveling, unhinged neurotic with a lingering chapped ass over the election.  Why don't you start an "I Hate Donald Trump" thread on which I would be happy to weigh in with a 6 to 1 balance in your favor. 

Anybody know what a "toop" is?

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 01:04:42 PM
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov

Pacifists for Trump? (you would have us believe?) This is what I mean by PaLLEEASE!
I _am_ indeed angry and venting I would admit particularly with regard to the unending so-absurd COGNITIVE DISSONANCE these people are generating and bombarding the country with. It is insanity, and I'm not havin it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 01:18:21 PM
Pacifists for Trump? (you would have us believe?) This is what I mean by PaLLEESE!
I _am_ indeed angry and venting I would admit particularly with regard to the unending so-absurd COGNITIVE DISSONANCE these people are generating and bombarding the country with. It is insanity, and I'm not havin it.

The people YOU support are the ones advocating for and engaging in violence. And yet you want to keep it going here. Well, fuck you, you hypocrite! Peace, indeed! Your double speak is at truly Orwellian levels now.  ::)

SciFiAuthor

And the liberal butthurt rages on I see lol. You guys are gonna have a stroke or something if this keeps up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 01:22:32 PM
The people YOU support are the ones advocating for and engaging in violence. And yet you want to keep it going here. Well, fuck you, you hypocrite! Peace, indeed! Your double speak is at truly Orwellian levels now.  ::)

Did he say he supported violence? Don't think he did. I seem to remember in Obama's time, there was much talk of 'patriots' tooling up to overthrow Obama and the administration. Because Obama had taken thur gurns. Only he didn't. Ever. Nor declare martial law; that other well worn prediction. Bannon would though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 06, 2017, 01:32:03 PM
And the liberal butthurt rages on I see lol. You guys are gonna have a stroke or something if this keeps up.

Not as much as the pain Trump feels at the negative polls about him. He's seething.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 01:34:45 PM
Did he say he supported violence? Don't think he did. I seem to remember in Obama's time, there was much talk of 'patriots' tooling up to overthrow Obama and the administration. Because Obama had taken thur gurns. Only he didn't. Ever. Nor declare martial law; that other well worn prediction. Bannon would though.

I understand you have trouble with reading, thinking, being human, etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 01:35:50 PM
Not as much as the pain Trump feels at the negative polls about him. He's seething.  ;D

He's approval rating is over 60% now.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 01:37:17 PM
He's approval rating is over 60% now.  :D

Among Trump voters. He has the highest disapproval rates of any President including Bush the second time. But the figure will eat Trump, he wants it to be 90- 100%. Sure, he'll likely tweet it is, but then he thinks anything he says and thinks is true.  ;D

Meister_000

Quote from: WildCard on February 06, 2017, 01:02:54 PM
It's not the drunk part that bothers me. It's the anger part. All I know about is Britbart's version so I'm  "red-pilled"  *massive eye roll*.

Whatever. I have the same visceral hatred for him that I had for Hil. (I would of voted for Biden and he's more of a clown than Trump ever thought about bein.)

Exasperation and exhaustion (at least) is an understandable result of this war-time setting. The problem is that every freaking day,10 more issues/events arise and are added-to the mix, and each new event requires/demands an immediate retooling and redirecting to stay on top of -- PLUS then dealing with the mass of inane come-backs that will invariably be thrown back at you here by Trumps fan-boys to-often requiring more research (time/energy) to refute. I'm not here to shit-post or role play, but to (help to) keep these clowns in check.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

Exasperation and exhaustion (at least) is an understandable result of this war-time setting. The problem is that every freaking day,10 more issues/events arise and are added-to the mix, and each new event requires/demands an immediate retooling and redirecting to stay on top of -- PLUS then dealing with the mass of inane come-backs that will invariably be thrown back at you here by Trumps fan-boys to-often requiring more research (time/energy) to refute. I'm not here to shit-post or role play, but to (help to) keep these clowns in check.

But at least they're quiet about pizzagate, yet sadly no mention of the bowling green massacre.  :-\

pyewacket

This might help explain some of the unhinged behaviour we see from the left.

The Left Hates You. Act Accordingly.

Leftists don’t merely disagree with you. They don’t merely feel you are misguided. They don’t think you are merely wrong. They hate you. They want you enslaved and obedient, if not dead. Once you get that, everything that is happening now will make sense. And you will understand what you need to be ready to do.

About the author:

Kurt Schlichter
Biography
Kurt Schlichter

Kurt Schlichter (Twitter: @KurtSchlichter), Senior Columnist for Townhall.com, was personally recruited to write conservative commentary by Andrew Breitbart. He is a name partner at a growing Los Angeles trial law firm, a retired Army Infantry colonel with a masters in Strategic Studies from the United States Army War College, and a former stand-up comic.

He is a frequent guest on Fox News, Fox Business News, and he does legal analysis for The Dr. Drew Show on HLN. He has appeared on air with such luminaries as Hugh Hewitt, Larry O’Connor, Tony Katz, Derek Hunter, Howie Carr, John Cardillo, and Chris Daniel among others. He appears weekly with Cam Edwards on Cam & Company on NRA News. His most recent book is “Conservative Insurgency: The Struggle to Take America Back 2013-2041.”

As an Army officer, he commanded a cavalry recon squadron, and served in Desert Storm and Kosovo as well as multiple disaster operations. He lives in the South Bay area of Los Angeles where his hobbies include red meat and red wine.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/02/06/the-left-hates-you-act-accordingly-n2281602

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 02:01:41 PM
But at least they're quiet about pizzagate, yet sadly no mention of the bowling green massacre.  :-\

No we're not. There's actually quite a bit going on re: pizzagate if you look at the thread. Oh, right! I forgot that you have trouble with reading.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 02:03:34 PM
No we're not. There's actually quite a bit going on re: pizzagate if you look at the thread. Oh, right! I forgot that you have trouble with reading.  :D

How close are you to crowd funding a civil case to bring to court?

Dr. MD MD

I'm not here to shit-post or role play, but to (help to) keep these clowns in check.

LOL!  :D

Now that's funny! Unintentionally so...but funny!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on February 06, 2017, 02:03:30 PM
This might help explain some of the unhinged behaviour we see from the left.

The Left Hates You. Act Accordingly.

About the author:

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/02/06/the-left-hates-you-act-accordingly-n2281602

Blah blah...left hates you (author of piece wouldn't know 'left' if it farted upwind of him). As for unhinged? If Trump and Bannon are the standard for being sane, maybe its best everyone else isn't?  :)

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 02:01:41 PM

GravitySucks

Please name the first 200

WildCard

I'm not here to shit-post or role play, but to (help to) keep these clowns in check.

Well if you're on the job, success is assured.

But seriously, do you have any friends? Maybe you could get all your best screeds together and do a raid. I just want to help

#MenOffTheReservation
#I'mWithHer

Meister_000

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
Please name the first 200

That would be an easy enough order to fill -- sad to say.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 03:20:43 PM

I'm still waiting for this alleged 'evidence' that Trump and the rest of the rabble claim to have about the popular vote being won with illegal votes. That was three weeks ago; nothing said since by him.  :-\

starrmtn001

Trump To Laura Ingraham (Sean Hannity) - I Am a Man of My Word!!!  2.6.17.

https://youtu.be/IWJbGX_cHaE

albrecht

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 04:34:32 PM
I'm still waiting for this alleged 'evidence' that Trump and the rest of the rabble claim to have about the popular vote being won with illegal votes. That was three weeks ago; nothing said since by him.  :-\
Though there is no way to tell I doubt the fraud is on a massive a scale as some, including Trump say. Although in some cases it doesn't take huge numbers to swing an election. I would guess though that most of the purposeful fraud (as opposed to illegal voting due to mistake, misunderstandings, technical problems, etc) would be more concerned with local issues, bonds, local positions etc, especially in corrupt Democrat-run cities but likely go both ways. The real fraud in the election was between the DNC, Hillary, and her lackeys in the media (giving her the questions, always showing her in a good light, etc.) I don't support most of Bernie's agenda or ideas but he was the victim of the fraud and collusion (though he did make some $$ off of the election so, maybe not much of a victim.)
http://madisonrecord.com/stories/511078669-five-convicted-of-east-st-louis-vote-fraud-in-05-worked-for-campaigns-in-16
http://www.htrnews.com/story/news/2017/02/01/voter-fraud-manitowoc-election-cleveland-steinke/97362760/

starrmtn001

AMAZING: President Trump Speaks at the Coalition Representatives and Senior US Commanders.  2.6.17.

https://youtu.be/tbEaL8HCrnY

WOTR

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on February 06, 2017, 11:44:30 AM
I don't know, after Ol' President Barry received the Nobel Piece Prize for simply being black, who then went on to drop more bombs on the Middle East than any other President, and doing so killed 10's of thousands of innocent women and children, who then gave Joe Biden the Presidential Medal of Honor, I think these "awards" are a bit tainted.
That was the most fucked up Nobel prize ever.  Giving somebody a medal before they do anything was the most amazing thing I had ever seen (why not wait for the first term to be over and then consider it?)  Then again, he did refrain from using nuclear weapons- so that seems worthy of the prize.

And now they continue their idiot streak by giving Bob Dylan the prize for literature?  Somebody was smoking too much of something out of Bobs stash.