• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Nobody

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 06, 2017, 03:44:33 AM

Can't you just furiously masturbate with your own feces into a spread-open copy of Guns & Ammo like a normal American?

Someday I will learn not to eat and read BellGab at the same time.

(On the plus side, I am not nearly as hungry as I thought I was a few moments ago.)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 01:24:59 AM
New York Times April 19, 1935
"Hitler To Appoint German Judges: May Dismiss Them at Any Time for Any Reason He Considers Adequate"

Yet another ridiculous projection.  Your use of such cheap devices speaks volumes about your basic character.

Meister_000

February 06, 2017
James Baker offers Trump advice
"Stop blowing up the U.S. relationship with Mexico, don’t expect them to pay for the wall, don’t act as “Israel’s lawyer,” don’t be an isolationist, support NATO and do a much better job of working with the other power centers of Washingtonâ€"Congress and the Cabinetâ€"before unveiling disruptive new policies like the temporary refugee ban. “The rollout here was deficient, we have to acknowledge that" he says.
http://politi.co/2kcAHts

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 03:36:08 AM
New York Times | Feb. 3, *2008*
How Democracy produced a Monster
"Hitler came to power in a democracy with a highly liberal constitution, ... adept at using democratic structures to erect forms of Authoritarian rule."
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/02/03/opinion/03iht-edkershaw.1.9700744.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Where were you when Obama was ignoring court decisions, ruling by Executive Order, making ''arms for hostages'' type treaties and calling them ''agreements'' in order to bypass the Senate? 

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 06, 2017, 08:20:07 AM
Where were you when Obama was ignoring court decisions, ruling by Executive Order, making ''arms for hostages'' type treaties and calling them ''agreements'' in order to bypass the Senate?

Posting other humbug here under some other cunt name. Obvious Z.O.G. shill is obvious.

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2017, 07:52:59 AM
Yet another ridiculous projection.  Your use of such cheap devices speaks volumes about your basic character.
Oy. It's verbatim the 1935 NYTimes clipping I included in the post (the white img, go look, read).

Taaroa

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 08:12:35 AM
February 06, 2017
James Baker offers Trump advice
"Stop blowing up the U.S. relationship with Mexico, don’t expect them to pay for the wall, don’t act as “Israel’s lawyer,” don’t be an isolationist, support NATO and do a much better job of working with the other power centers of Washingtonâ€"Congress and the Cabinetâ€"before unveiling disruptive new policies like the temporary refugee ban.

"Do the opposite thing to the platform you were running on reeeeee."

Meister_000

NYTimes | Feb 6 2017
Ret. Admiral (former Chair Joint Chiefs of Staff) Mike Mullen
"I Was on the National Security Council. Bannon doesn’t belong there"
nyti.ms/2kE9VOf

Jackstar

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 08:45:11 AM
Mike Mullen

He's entitled to his opinion but it doesn't carry much credibility. Or really, any at all.

Meister_000

"Kelly Conway talked about "Bowling Green massacre" in an interview with Cosmopolitan four days before she brought it up on MSNBC -- using the same phrasing, and claiming that President Obama called for a temporary "ban on Iraqi refugees” after it."
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a8674035/kellyanne-conway-bowling-green-massacre-repeat

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 09:23:29 AM
"Kelly Conway talked about "Bowling Green massacre" in an interview with Cosmopolitan four days before she brought it up on MSNBC -- using the same phrasing, and claiming that President Obama called for a temporary "ban on Iraqi refugees” after it."
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a8674035/kellyanne-conway-bowling-green-massacre-repeat/

Why wouldn't she? Its a tragic event, etched on everyone's mind since the fateful day it happened. RGG is so incensed at the lack of respectful recognition it deserves, he's threatenng to give up watching grass grow for a whole minute.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 08:25:33 AM
Oy. It's verbatim the 1935 NYTimes clipping I included in the post (the white img, go look, read).

I forget you are impaired.  What the hell does that clipping have to do with anything going on today?  You can probably find something about the Teapot Dome Scandal too if you look.  It's irrelevant.  Stop wasting our time with this silly shit.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 09:27:22 AM
Why wouldn't she? Its a tragic event, etched on everyone's mind since the fateful day it happened. RGG is so incensed at the lack of respectful recognition it deserves, he's threatenng to give up watching grass grow for a whole minute.

It's history not a sacred event.  Stop pontificating. You don't have the hat and red shoes.

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2017, 09:30:48 AM
I forget you are impaired.  What the hell does that clipping have to do with anything going on today?  You can probably find something about the Teapot Dome Scandal too if you look.  It's irrelevant.  Stop wasting our time with this silly shit.

Meister_000

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 09:27:22 AM
Why wouldn't she? Its a tragic event, etched on everyone's mind since the fateful day it happened. . .

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 09:47:42 AM

Kelly Anne Conway has found her calling. Inventing made up stories on the hoof and remembering them for use later is pretty devoted stuff. Plus she can always fall back on alternative facts. Bannon must be proud.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 08:45:11 AM
NYTimes | Feb 6 2017
Ret. Admiral (former Chair Joint Chiefs of Staff) Mike Mullen
"I Was on the National Security Council. Bannon doesn’t belong there"
nyti.ms/2kE9VOf

Mike Mullen was one of the Benghazi Investigation meat heads that failed to even interview Hilliary.  He's one of what we would call a political admiral who are reviled within their warfare communities.

Meister_000

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 09:56:05 AM
Kelly Anne Conway has found her calling. Inventing made up stories on the hoof and remembering them for use later is pretty devoted stuff. Plus she can always fall back on alternative facts. Bannon must be proud.

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
Mike Mullen was one of the Benghazi Investigation meat heads that failed to even interview Hilliary.  He's one of what we would call a political admiral who are reviled within their warfare communities.

"served TWO presidents as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff" (Bush & Obama) {which position makes him THE highest-ranking military officer in the United States Armed Forces}

". . .was recognized by his peers in 1987 with the Vice Admiral James Bond Stockdale Award for Inspirational Leadership skill."

WildCard

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 01:21:04 AM
Moron (you)
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 06, 2017, 08:25:17 AM
I think they prefer the term Latter Day Saint

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Meister, are you just venting? If so, cool. But if you're ready to get back in the game, those pictures of crying, dejected women aren't gonna get out a single vote. They're ridiculous. You live in the greatest country in the world, during the best time in recorded history. Cry more.

Watch what TL does, do what she does. Newborns with with eye's full of wonder, children laughing, good times with good friends, these are a few of my favorite things.

Yorkshire pud

Apparently Trump has tweeted all the negative publicity is behind him; oh, and that, that exists is paid for!!

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 10:40:44 AM
"served TWO presidents as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff" (Bush & Obama) {which position makes him THE highest-ranking military officer in the United States Armed Forces}

". . .was recognized by his peers in 1987 with the Vice Admiral James Bond Stockdale Award for Inspirational Leadership skill."

I don't know, after Ol' President Barry received the Nobel Piece Prize for simply being black, who then went on to drop more bombs on the Middle East than any other President, and doing so killed 10's of thousands of innocent women and children, who then gave Joe Biden the Presidential Medal of Honor, I think these "awards" are a bit tainted.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on February 06, 2017, 11:44:30 AM
I don't know, after Ol' President Barry received the Nobel Piece Prize for simply being black, who then went on to drop more bombs on the Middle East than any other President, and doing so killed 10's of thousands of innocent women and children, who then gave Joe Biden the Presidential Medal of Honor, I think these "awards" are a bit tainted.

He bombed so much in Syria that he literally ran out of bombs for awhile there. That's a lot of bombing for a Nobel peace prize winner.  :D

WildCard

Quote from: Σ> on February 04, 2017, 04:32:41 PM
i learned long ago not to bother evaluating or emotionally inveseting in how/why someone's marriage ended.  one can never really know or understand the closed door dynamics of someone else's relationship.  but, again, this is more trump "the man" stuff, which, as i pointed out, is not what motivated people to vote for him in the first place... and didn't motivate people to abandon him.  why?  because this election was about saving western civilization, not whether trump is a nice guy or whatever.

trump's use of eminent domain?  i'd agree with you on that.  i don't like property being taken just because the resulting project will generate more tax revenue.  i don't believe that was the intent behind eminent domain laws at all.

On the subject of pleb-tier propaganda, those Trump facts, infographs, and walls of text - all duds. Even if they're right, even if they're true, it's not working. It didn't work before the election, why would it work after?

Knowing what's behind door #2 is why I pray for Trump and his awesome family every night before bed. (Or I would if I believed in that sorta thing.)

It 2020 he'll get who he wants for VP.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WildCard on February 06, 2017, 11:51:46 AM
Knowing what's behind door #2 is why I pray for Trump and his awesome family every night before bed. (Or I would if I believed in that sorta thing.)

It 2020 he'll get who he wants for VP.

Bannon will?  :)

WildCard

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 11:54:42 AM
Bannon will?  :)

I was afraid you were gonna say that. Yeah, Bannon make's me uncomfortable. You can take one look at him and know he's an angry drunk. He doesn't want his kid's to go to school with Jews?!  Seriously? Why? Afraid they might learn something? What a punk.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on February 06, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
I was afraid you were gonna say that. Yeah, Bannon make's me uncomfortable. You can take one look at him and know he's an angry drunk. He doesn't want his kid's to go to school with Jews?!  Seriously? Why? Afraid they might learn something? What a punk.

Fucking drunks!  >:(

They're always spewing their unsubstantiated opinions about Bannon and Trump.  ::)