• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Meister_000

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
Inspired to have a billionairess (new swamp inhabitant) education secretary who has contempt for education! Trump did say that kids were coming out of school with no knowledge though, so maybe he's continuing the trend? Yeah, that'll be it.

Jackstar

It would be too obvious if he set fire to the entire Department of Education with a fucking flamethrower.

Who are these faggots who think the DoEd is a national treasure? FIRST AGAINST THE WALL FOR BULLET PRACTICE, FUCKOS

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 07, 2017, 04:11:57 PM
She apparently has several million qualifications.

And one faggot* brother.

*: "No! Not the face!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Justin Time on February 07, 2017, 02:38:13 PM
Are your kids being taught Paki, Afghani, Arabic, Chinese or Indian?  You know, to better assimilate to your immigrants?  Allah forbid that they be expected to embrace your language and customs.

Because no-one should learn Arabic, Chinese or the dozens of languages found in India... You do know that Chinese is a preferred second language in many top firms don't you? And that the military favour Arabic speakers too, can't imagine why.... ::)

Take a look at the tenth plank and tell me if you see anything familiar.
http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifesto-Planks.html
>:(

I'd be willing to bet the Manifesto is never mentioned in today's education system.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 07, 2017, 04:22:13 PM
Take a look at the tenth plank and tell me if you see anything familiar.
http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifesto-Planks.html
>:(

I'd be willing to bet the Manifesto is never mentioned in today's education system.

I bet Bannon keeps quiet about being a Leninist too.  ::)

pyewacket

Quote from: Justin Time on February 07, 2017, 03:19:20 PM
I love a girl in uniform.  I love them more out of uniform.

I dare you to ask her to make you a sandwich first.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

What a dichotomy....Still horrifically high, but hey, Donny knows best  ::) Even when he lies...constantly.

President Donald Trump continues to decry a record-high murder rate that simply doesn't exist.

The President said Tuesday that the US murder rate "is the highest it's been in 47 years."
"I'd say that in a speech and everybody was surprised because the press doesn't like to tell it like it is," Trump said during a meeting with US sheriffs at the White House. "It wasn't to their advantage to say that. The murder rate is the highest it's been in I guess 45-47 years."

Reality Check: Trump misleads when it comes to rising crime rates
But the reason there's no reporting on a 45- or 47-year high murder rate is because the US murder rate isn't even close to such record highs.

Zetaspeak

Has Trump TV rating appeal ended? It's lower than Obama last three Superbowl interviews and just 55% of Obama's first Superbowl interview. I have tuned him out for a while now, but surprised how low it was. I wonder if the general public is tired of him talking already?

The strangest story of the year for me so far is politicization of the Superbowl. As a sports fan I find that so f'ed up. You cheer or boo a team because a politician has some buddies on it. That is just so bizarre. Jebus Crisp have some self-identity.

jazmunda

Quote from: pyewacket on February 07, 2017, 04:35:11 PM
I dare you to ask her to make you a sandwich first.  ;D

This woman gave me nightmares in my childhood.

http://prisonercellblockh.wikia.com/wiki/Joan_Ferguson

Lt.Uhura

This man is out of his mind. His made-up shit might have worked well for him in the business world, but Americans deserve leaders who are capable of disseminating accurate information to the public, and who are able to follow basic policy and procedure. Someone sane from the GOP needs to step up and stop this irresponsible liar. (If he read BG he'd see the statistics I posted that it's suicide, not murder that's rising dramatically.) The man is either mentally ill, a lying asshole, or both.

"I'd say that in a speech and everybody was surprised because the press doesn't like to tell it like it is," Trump said during a meeting with US sheriffs at the White House. "It wasn't to their advantage to say that. The murder rate is the highest it's been in I guess 45-47 years."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/politics/donald-trump-murder-rate-fact-check/index.html

pyewacket

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 04:53:30 PM
This woman gave me nightmares in my childhood.

"The Freak"! I just finished watching all 692 episodes a few months ago. It was a fun series to watch- so many insane story lines and characters. Ferguson made Vera (vinegar t*ts) look like a pushover. I also enjoyed learning some Aussie slang. 

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 04:36:48 PM
What a dichotomy....Still horrifically high, but hey, Donny knows best  ::) Even when he lies...constantly.

President Donald Trump continues to decry a record-high murder rate that simply doesn't exist.

The President said Tuesday that the US murder rate "is the highest it's been in 47 years."

Reality Check: Trump misleads when it comes to rising crime rates
But the reason there's no reporting on a 45- or 47-year high murder rate is because the US murder rate isn't even close to such record highs.

Good to see the BellGab Bullshit Callers have their facts ready and their hands on the button!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 07, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

Has Trump TV rating appeal ended? It's lower than Obama last three Superbowl interviews and just 55% of Obama's first Superbowl interview. I have tuned him out for a while now, but surprised how low it was. I wonder if the general public is tired of him talking already?

The strangest story of the year for me so far is politicization of the Superbowl. As a sports fan I find that so f'ed up. You cheer or boo a team because a politician has some buddies on it. That is just so bizarre. Jebus Crisp have some self-identity.

Oh c'mon, people's taste in food and what car they bought is judged on who they prefer in politics.  ;D

starrmtn001

FULL: President Donald Trump Holds Listening Session with County Sheriffs (2/7/2017).

https://youtu.be/1n8JuWV0uNs

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 07, 2017, 05:03:50 PM
Good to see the BellGab Bullshit Callers have their facts ready and their hands on the button!

I'll bet my hair very little will be mentioned about it among the Trumpers.  ;)  Its one of those damned if they do and damned if they don't things.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 07, 2017, 05:05:31 PM
FULL: President Donald Trump Holds Listening Session with County Sheriffs (2/7/2017).

Yes; how are you on the new murder rate that Donny child has invented?

jazmunda

Quote from: pyewacket on February 07, 2017, 05:03:08 PM
"The Freak"! I just finished watching all 692 episodes a few months ago. It was a fun series to watch- so many insane story lines and characters. Ferguson made Vera (vinegar t*ts) look like a pushover. I also enjoyed learning some Aussie slang.

Wow. You watched the whole series? I can't imagine that show has aged well.

Have you watched the remake that started a few years ago?

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 07, 2017, 05:03:50 PM
At least that button wasn't misspelled and mistranslated. And Russia is no longer any threat because Obama and his DOS 'reset' relations, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHp_XQFGb7U

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2017, 05:11:46 PM
At least that button wasn't misspelled and mistranslated. And Russia is no longer any threat because Obama and his DOS 'reset' relations, right?

Funny you bring up misspellings..

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-unreported-terror-attacks-list_uk_58997467e4b076856216f46a?

Spelling mistakes were widespread in the White House document, with the word attacker misspelt “attaker” 27 times.

pyewacket

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 05:11:01 PM
Wow. You watched the whole series? I can't imagine that show has aged well.

Have you watched the remake that started a few years ago?

Sometimes the original, with its' bad acting and absurd plots, is just more fun to watch. I probably will check out the remake.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 05:08:57 PM
Yes; how are you on the new murder rate that Donny child has invented?

What's really unfortunate is he missed a chance to share important information regarding public health issues. It's especially embarrassing that he said this to U.S. sheriffs, who actually know the facts. He should have shut up and let them speak.

albrecht

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 05:14:21 PM
Funny you bring up misspellings..

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-unreported-terror-attacks-list_uk_58997467e4b076856216f46a?
Clearly this is a result of the problem of translating the Cyrillic letters, used in the native language of White House aids and political operatives and their controllers in the Kremlin, into the English letters more familiar to most US citizens. Software should not be used to do this, as Billary with her problems showed, but you need bilingual people to translate quickly. Not typos or a result of using stupid things like touch-screens and social media platforms.

Yorkshire pud

I wonder if they laughed in the same vein that Saddam Hussein's lackys used to clap at everything he did and said? Video.

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/829007910277636097

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 05:08:05 PM
I'll bet my hair very little will be mentioned about it among the Trumpers.  ;)  Its one of those damned if they do and damned if they don't things.
That's an easy bet for you to make, you're bald.  ;)      ;D