• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Sardondi

Quote from: stevesh on July 23, 2013, 04:41:29 PMRoyal baby looks a lot like Sardondi, I'm thinking, except the gang hand signals
The Churchill line is strong in the race. And I think I make out the sign of The Royal Horse Guards known for their "colors" as "The Blues".

The Young Prince-of-Wales-to-be's gang strolling London's streets, looking for a "rumble" with their hereditary foes The Royal Dragoons, or "Reds"...

onan

Quote from: stevesh on July 23, 2013, 04:41:29 PM
Royal baby looks a lot like Sardondi, I'm thinking, except the gang hand signals:

And rumor has it Sardondi had a visit to Old Blighty about 9 months ago.

ItsOver

Anthony Wiener.... AKA "Carlos Danger."  Right.   ;D

The "Carlos Danger" name generator produces Benito Catastrophe for George Noory.  That works for me.  ;)

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/low_concept/2013/07/carlos_danger_name_generator_use_our_widget_to_get_a_name_like_anthony_weiner.html

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on July 23, 2013, 08:14:34 PM
Anthony Wiener.... AKA "Carlos Danger."  Right.   ;D

Evidently, he lost his career in shame because of his odd kink, and yet, he still kept sending dick pics to strangers. And this while his smoking hot wife was giving birth to his child. What a strange man.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: analog kid on July 23, 2013, 08:30:41 PM
Evidently, he lost his career in shame because of his odd kink, and yet, he still kept sending dick pics to strangers. And this while his smoking hot wife was giving birth to his child. What a strange man.

Very strange, indeed.  This was not enough?

Eddie Coyle

Carlos Danger? More like Murray the Perv.

Imagine the shit he hasn't been exposed for yet.

ItsOver

I about drove off the road today I was laughing so hard when I heard on the car radio that Wiener's perv moniker is "Carlos Danger."  Reminded me of a geek I knew years ago who had the CB handle of "Starship Commander."  Probably better than being Mothership Captain, though.

Sardondi

Quote from: analog kid on July 23, 2013, 08:30:41 PM

Isn't that just beyond insane? After the manure storm he went through, he still kept doing it. I don't go in much for these "sex addiction" claims, but Anthony is seriously addicted to showing his little weiner on the internet. Yeah, here's a guy whose judgment and maturity you can trust.

Weiner is one of the reasons I have such disgust for the media and the talking heads - they've thrown Weiner's repugnant acts down the memory hole, and treated him as though he was pristine and rehabilitated (not to mention the same for John Edwards, whom they covered for like a blanket). Can you even imagine the paroxysms of self-righteous rage they'd be having if Weiner happened to be a Republican? That's one major difference between Democrats and Republicans now (they're growing fewer in some cases): Republicans at least have the decency to resign when a scandal like this breaks; the Dems are starting to simply wait it out. The advantage of having a partisan media.

Juan

Ha. Mine is Feleciano Evil. 
So where do I get a list of young women to whom I can tweet pictures of my junk?  Then I can get a hot Muslim girl who is reputed to be the girlfriend of Hillary Clinton and the sister and daughter of prominent members of the Muslim Brotherhood, right?  Did I leave out any conspiracy theories?

Quote from: UFO Fill on July 24, 2013, 04:48:09 AM
Ha. Mine is Feleciano Evil. 
So where do I get a list of young women to whom I can tweet pictures of my junk?  Then I can get a hot Muslim girl who is reputed to be the girlfriend of Hillary Clinton and the sister and daughter of prominent members of the Muslim Brotherhood, right?  Did I leave out any conspiracy theories?

What I want to know is:  did he get Huma by texting her his junk?

ItsOver

Maybe it's all just a secret plan to make Bill look normal to help Hilary's 2016 run.

Sardondi

Quote from: ItsOver on July 24, 2013, 06:58:13 AM
Maybe it's all just a secret plan to make Bill look normal to help Hilary's 2016 run.
Or does it simply make it easier for Hil n' Huma to explain the attraction when they announce they're a couple?

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on July 24, 2013, 07:07:39 AM
Or does it simply make it easier for Hil n' Huma to explain the attraction when they announce they're a couple?

Hahaha.... ;D   Sounds like a "win-win" for them.

b_dubb

Mr Weiner is a smart man but he is not a SMART man. Clearly a lifetime of Weiner jokes have begun to add up.

Sardondi

Quote from: b_dubb on July 24, 2013, 02:14:12 PM
Mr Weiner is a smart man but he is not a SMART man. Clearly a lifetime of Weiner jokes have begun to add up.
He's an elitist adolescent of the left, who has been protected from his disastrously self-indulgent and self-destructive behaviors by his political and social connections. And by the fact that a superficially intact marriage is still very important to the political and ideological plans of his Islamofascist wife. You know the one: she happens to have been the aide to the US Secretary of State, privy to every piece of intelligence that woman has access to. And, as her girlfriend and paramour, still her closest confidante. At least for as long as, like her marriage, it is useful to her mission to be so.

Quote from: Sardondi on July 24, 2013, 09:41:08 PM
He's an elitist adolescent of the left, who has been protected from his disastrously self-indulgent and self-destructive behaviors by his political and social connections. And by the fact that a superficially intact marriage is still very important to the political and ideological plans of his Islamofascist wife. You know the one: she happens to have been the aide to the US Secretary of State, privy to every piece of intelligence that woman has access to. And, as her girlfriend and paramour, still her closest confidante. At least for as long as, like her marriage, it is useful to her mission to be so.
[attachimg=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on July 24, 2013, 09:41:08 PM

That sums it up nicely.  You may rest your case, counselor.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

no way these two are of the same father:

Sardondi

Quote from: MV on July 25, 2013, 09:07:35 PM
no way these two are of the same father:
Hmmm. You know, that Prince Philip is a rascal. I wonder.....

But then there is that uncanny resemblance of James Hewitt and Harry....

Maybe they just don't get enough to eat

[attachimg=1]

Usagi

Once upon a time Willie was considered the handsome one....

ziznak

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 18, 2013, 02:16:52 PM

Here's a ringing endorsement:

I'm sitting on a park bench, behind little girls...(just kidding, Tull reference not Polanski) but I was sitting there and I see a squirrel approach what was apparently a discarded bag of Sun Chips or something. The squirrel gleefully(forgive my anthropomorphic assumptions) grabs a chip...and after a few nibbles, drops it and leaves.

About two minutes later, a different squirrel descends from a tree, runs to the Sun Chip bag and basically had the same repulsed response that squirrel one had.

The competition should start a campaign.  "Sun Chips...even squirrels won't touch those fuckin' things"
I really can't blame them... sun chips are fucking horrid have you ever tried one?  I've also found it funny that Mcdonald's fries when left on the sidewalk for weeks never seem to decompose or get picked up and eaten by something.  I'd think even the stupid pidgeons would have a go at them. 
I can normally tell that I'm eating crappy food when my cats will approach to see whats up, take a whiff, and roll out with that lil "fuck this" attitude.
We can learn a lot from the little furry ones... even the rodents.

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 18, 2013, 02:16:52 PM...I'm sitting on a park bench, behind little girls...
It's actually "eyeing little girls with bad intent". But since it doesn't change the meaning it doesn't really count as an error, much less a "mondegreen".

stevesh

1200 licenses to hunt wolves go on sale here in Michigan on August 3rd. Be interesting to know how many will be purchased ($100) by animal-rights activists to keep them out of the hands of actual hunters.