• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

ziznak

eddie dean

The "Recent Posts" section is back on the main page!
Hip Hip, Hooray!!
Thanks MV

Sardondi

Quote from: Falkie2013 on August 25, 2013, 09:34:13 AM...I know many of us are into the paranormal but what kind of ghost haunts a vagina ?...
Quote from: onan on August 25, 2013, 09:41:04 AMOnly the real cool ones.
Well, why shouldn't there be haunted vaginas? It's only fair because of the obvious lethality of so many of the opposite gender's genitalia. Well, at least in TV land. You know, where so many series have a "narrative arc" for the protagonist in which he has suffered a Terrible Tragedy, such as a spouse/SO who has died and has sent the protagonist on a Quest of some sort, To Kill The Pain. Which provided the show with the basis for so many of the episodes.

A variation of that was in Miami Vice, in which Crockett and Tubbs were clearly packing Dicks of Death. Because anyone those guys slept with ultimately died in the show. No one was exempt, because every single woman those guys porked died, either straight away or later, but they died. Leaving Crockett and Tubs available for each other of course. (It was the pastels colors I think.)

So a Haunted Vagina is merely the counter to a Dick of Death. Weapon, counter-weapon - it's just evolution.

lonevoice

Quote from: Sardondi on August 25, 2013, 09:53:28 PM
So a Haunted Vagina is merely the counter to a Dick of Death. weapon, counter-weapon - it's just evolution.
The yin yang of pootang.

Quote from: Sardondi on August 25, 2013, 09:53:28 PM

A variation of that was in Miami Vice, in which Crockett and Tubbs were clearly packing Dicks of Death. Because anyone those guys slept with ultimately died in the show. No one was exempt, because every single woman those guys porked died, either straight away or later, but they died. Leaving Crockett and Tubs available for each other of course. (It was the pastels colors I think.)

So a Haunted Vagina is merely the counter to a Dick of Death. Weapon, counter-weapon - it's just evolution.

I agree except for one refinement. No one, and I mean no one had more lethal Dicks of Death than the Cartwright family. The old man Ben was good for 3 deaths by dick, Joe had one or two notches on his skivvies and I believe Hoss even killed one with his Cartwright Dick. Adam was the only one who escaped the Fatal Cartwright Dick Curse, but he may have come back later as a widower for all I know. The moral is: ladies, stay away from the Cartwrights.

Sardondi

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 25, 2013, 10:52:58 PMI agree except for one refinement. No one, and I mean no one had more lethal Dicks of Death than the Cartwright family. The old man Ben was good for 3 deaths by dick, Joe had one or two notches on his skivvies and I believe Hoss even killed one with his Cartwright Dick. Adam was the only one who escaped the Fatal Cartwright Dick Curse, but he may have come back later as a widower for all I know. The moral is: ladies, stay away from the Cartwrights.
Absolutely. And that old man was the worst. Penis? Hell, it was a chain saw.

Juan

Jack Bauer is even worse.  All you have to do is help him and you die.

aldousburbank

How long do you estimate that it's been since George got laid, by a woman?

ziznak

now theres a queshun he'll never ansherw. 
"I dun kithh n tell."

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 26, 2013, 08:00:34 AM

Polyvinyl or flesh?

Sardondi

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 26, 2013, 08:00:34 AMHow long do you estimate that it's been since George got laid, by a woman?
You mean for free?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 26, 2013, 09:23:30 AM
Polyvinyl or flesh?

The former can be taken back when the nose is running.... Get lucky with the latter..

Quote from: Sardondi on August 26, 2013, 11:04:34 AM
You mean for free?

Pulse or no pulse; she's sex on legs.  :)

McPhallus

Oh, I dunno.  There are lots of radio groupies out there. Even cookie cutter douchebag local station guys have "followers." You'd be surprised.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Sardondi on August 26, 2013, 11:04:34 AM
You mean for free?
Ok, sorry but I'm going to ask the question- Has anybody ever been laid for free, really, post teen?  Just wondering?

ItsOver

They make a cute couple but, in the name of all humanity, I hope Dave cheats.

[attachimg=1]

aldousburbank

Damn Tommy looks fine.
(Sorry Tomster but you got paid to stick a once awesome show up George's butt. Still, love ya dad. )

MV/Liberace!

fred thompson's folksy reverse mortgage commercials make me cringe.

Sardondi

Quote from: MV on August 26, 2013, 08:52:37 PM
fred thompson's folksy reverse mortgage commercials make me cringe.
Doubly so since those reverse mortgages are little better than legalized robbery.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Sardondi on August 26, 2013, 09:08:31 PM
Doubly so since those reverse mortgages are little better than legalized robbery.
Yeh but they're usually just robbing old people so,

ItsOver

Don't forget Jorch's good buddy, Pat Boone.  He's hawking them, too.  Of course, there's also the Fonz.  It must be big business for burned-out celebrities and politicians.  I guess they figure they capture the right age market.

Pat Boone Security One Reverse Mortgage DVD

aldousburbank

This is a game I call Hippie Scrabble.  No explanation is necessary beyond showing you one of a friend's and mine perfect score at a Tucson steakhouse.

Drove by saw this:
[attachimg=1]

Which became this:
[attachimg=2]

aldousburbank

Quote from: Tray von Gutenberg on August 26, 2013, 09:57:51 PM
WhosURmama is no longer a member

Just looked.  She's off the list.  How did you know?

Tray von Gutenberg

CampsieNP

Prediction: The latest incarnation has already happened. WhosURmama is no longer a member - but we have a brand new replacement member.

My question is, will MV appoint someone to moderate BellGab while he is gone for a month? Who can we rely upon to toss her out the door when she inevitably returns? Will we have to put up with this crazy person untethered for a full month if there is no moderator during those 4 weeks? Seriously, I dread the thought. You know she will be back.

MV/Liberace!

Prediction: The latest incarnation has already happened. WhosURmama is no longer a member - but we have a brand new replacement member.

please do not publicly accuse others of having multiple identities on the forum.  if you think something is off, you can let me know privately.  publicly, nothing is gained from that.