• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

K. Dubb isn't gay

Started by AZZERAE, June 08, 2020, 01:23:29 PM

whoozit

Even though you did not put together a bagpipes on a unicycle soundtrack, I’ll pour myself a Peet’s Coffee Holiday Blend and give this a listen tomorrow as I prepare a Tunis cake.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 01:38:36 PM
I'll be your hype man.

Great!  I will need some edgy and compelling posters and those little sheets you staple on telephone poles with tear-off links to my onlyfans on them!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 22, 2020, 01:47:02 PM
Yeah, it was either that or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej3DXgKvSqE

K_Dudd may actually appreciate the baking theme in the graphic.
Ha!  Especially with a delightful Swanson TV dinner.  :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 01:49:26 PM
Even though you did not put together a bagpipes on a unicycle soundtrack, I’ll pour myself a Peet’s Coffee Holiday Blend and give this a listen tomorrow as I prepare a Tunis cake.

Thank you, that might just get me to TEN!  I promise you, the accordion is so awful I might as well have been on one.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 01:49:26 PM
What’s your thoughts on the Peet’s?  I’m about ready to order some coffee for this Winter of Darkness.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on December 22, 2020, 01:54:46 PM
What’s your thoughts on the Peet’s?  I’m about ready to order some coffee for this Winter of Darkness.
The holiday blend is excellent.  I usually put a little sugar in my coffee but that would ruin this.  It needs to be enjoyed unadulterated.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on December 22, 2020, 01:52:18 PM
Ha!  Especially with a delightful Swanson TV dinner.  :D

You will eat bugs and like it goy

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 01:56:10 PM
The holiday blend is excellent.  I usually put a little sugar in my coffee but that would ruin this.  It needs to be enjoyed unadulterated.

What is your roast date if you still have the bag?  I have gone through four now, all 9/16 I think.  I am curious to know if they maintained the quality through the season.

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 01:59:28 PM
What is your roast date if you still have the bag?  I have gone through four now, all 9/16 I think.  I am curious to know if they maintained the quality through the season.
10/1 and still good. No more bags of unground beans here only K cups so I won’t be getting more. I’ll buy a bag of real Jamaican Blue Mountain to tide my exceptional coffee cravings.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 22, 2020, 01:47:02 PM
K_Dudd

Oh there is the sad little grinch who won't even listen.  I promise, Biden/Harris did not profit in the slightest from my endeavor!  I need to get to TEN.

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 02:05:30 PM
I need to get to TEN.
Dont sell yourself short, get to 45’s.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 01:39:40 PM
Without, of course, but I can't afford to be too picky these days.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 02:04:39 PM
10/1 and still good. No more bags of unground beans here only K cups so I won’t be getting more. I’ll buy a bag of real Jamaican Blue Mountain to tide my exceptional coffee cravings.

Oh gosh I should have bought more!  I panicked last time because I thought they didn't have it but then found a giant endcap display; could have taken an armload.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 02:07:23 PM
Dont sell yourself short, get to 45’s.

Haha I've got them!  Soon I will be an unflinching, impregnable fortress of meat like Michael Decon!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 02:10:31 PM
Haha I've got them!  Soon I will be an unflinching, impregnable fortress of meat like Michael Decon!

It just got supergay in here.

Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 02:10:31 PM

So where has "Meat Fortress Myke" been up to lately? I haven't seen him around "trolling" BellGab.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2020, 02:13:39 PM
So where has "Meat Fortress Myke" been up to lately? I haven't seen him around "trolling" BellGab.

I don't know; he had a good show Saturday night while I was baking cookies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2020, 02:13:39 PM

Probably too busy buying himself some Cristmas presents with all that “voiceover” dough of his. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 22, 2020, 02:12:09 PM
It just got supergay in here.
Wait until we get the next dump of Jack and MeowMix pics.  UFO Jack in his finest should finish all of us.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 22, 2020, 02:19:32 PM
Probably too busy buying himself some Cristmas presents with all that “voiceover” dough of his. ;)
I must admit all of his bragging about all the money was weird and annoying.  At least tell us how much it was.  I mean finding 20 bucks is a major windfall to some people while getting 50K would not matter to some.  We need context!

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 01:51:14 PM
I will need some edgy and compelling posters and those little sheets you staple on telephone poles with tear-off links to my onlyfans on them!

I'm exceptionally good with a long arm stapler.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 01:52:59 PM
the accordion is so awful

Anyone who can play anything on an accordion deserves a medal.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on December 22, 2020, 01:54:46 PM
I’m about ready to order some coffee for this Winter of Darkness.

Get your mitts on this:

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 02:04:39 PM
I’ll buy a bag of real Jamaican Blue Mountain to tide my exceptional coffee cravings.

Mmm, Blue Mountain...

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 02:33:50 PM
Mmm, Blue Mountain...

Your words say Mmm but your face says "fuck off"

Why are you using that awful picture in your avatar Azzerae? :)

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 02:27:14 PM
I'm exceptionally good with a long arm stapler.
The words I’m always looking for on a resume.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 12:19:33 PM
Oh you got me, man.  This is all about that fat bitch I am hauling around like a flour sack.  I haven't touched her in years; she smells like cabbage.  Sold me on a professional career-woman dual-income luxury lifestyle but as soon as she shot out a couple squalling hams discovered her latent maternal instincts and can't hold a job for more than two weeks before she calls in sick with Morgollons or some crazy psychosomatic shit.  Even a lifetime of taking it up the pooper on a regular basis has to be superior to this hell.

Most of us feel your pain Bro. We just deal with it in a different manner.