• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

K. Dubb isn't gay

Started by AZZERAE, June 08, 2020, 01:23:29 PM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2020, 04:42:14 PM
https://vocaroo.com/1bTNsO0b92c8
I like the accordion thus far. Interestingly a delivery driver just dropped off a package- some kringle send to me as a gift from some relatives in Racine. From Danish bakery but still looks good.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2020, 05:09:25 PM
I like the accordion thus far.
On-brand, on-message, & on-target. I've got to get this guy on my staff network--he's a genius.

Nyewalker

Panspermia, Episode 2

Wait, What the hell, there's a show about Azzerae's World

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2020, 05:09:25 PM
I like the accordion thus far. Interestingly a delivery driver just dropped off a package- some kringle send to me as a gift from some relatives in Racine. From Danish bakery but still looks good.

I like it as an intro but find it distracting during the dialog.  K_Dubb by chance do you have a music free version readily available that you could post?

whoozit

Can you do a version with someone playing the bagpipes while on a unicycle? 

albrecht

Fine job! From accordian to the organ at end. The old crone nagging about us getting 45lbs dumbells caused me a guffaw. And the segues between traditions, syncretism, and just practical reality of times in the past.  A human rut got me laughing also.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on December 21, 2020, 06:18:18 PM
Can you do a version with someone playing the bagpipes while on a unicycle?
I seem to recall though that Mr.Fidget could ride a bike and juggle at same time. Or aomething awesome.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2020, 06:10:38 PM
I like it as an intro but find it distracting during the dialog.  K_Dubb by chance do you have a music free version readily available that you could post?

Ok I will work on it tonight.  I listened to the whole thing on my headphones and the sound throughout is so ridiculously awful I am tempted to let it stand as a monument to half-assedry.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2020, 06:21:57 PM
Fine job! From accordian to the organ at end. The old crone nagging about us getting 45lbs dumbells caused me a guffaw. And the segues between traditions, syncretism, and just practical reality of times in the past.  A human rut got me laughing also.

Thank you!  I would not have made it without you.

Also IT IS SNOWING!!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2020, 05:12:50 PM
On-brand, on-message, & on-target. I've got to get this guy on my staff network--he's a genius.

Thank you Jacky.

Jackstar

Grapefruit hollered at me for listening to you before I listened to her--now you know you've made it, you're a threat.

It's not like I haven't listened to her plenty already. I haven't even listened to your first one.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2020, 06:51:53 PM
let it stand as a monument to half-assedry.

Once again--on-brand. You're a natural. That'll be $30,000 please.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2020, 06:16:08 PM
I will cut you.

Ok I will work on it tonight.  I listened to the whole thing on my headphones and the sound throughout is so ridiculously awful I am tempted to let it stand as a monument to half-assedry.

Gentleman and Scholars all the way around!  Very nice job K_Dubb. At the end for some reason I was worried that Senda's Amazon Wish List [something that I have never found the bottom off BTW] was going to be referenced.  Whew....

WOTR

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 21, 2020, 05:36:46 PM
Wait, What the hell, there's a show about Azzerae's World

Keep in mind where you are posting. Of course there is a show dedicated to Azzarae's world.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on December 21, 2020, 08:05:56 PM
K-Dubb isn't gay?

Only on Monday.  The rest of the week he’s fine.

Jackstar

HOTFIX: The rest of their Internet searches don't work very well either.

WOTR

I don't know about half-assedry. So far, it is actually better than many podcasts that I have heard broadcast on terrestrial stations. You do have a very familiar tone / cadence to your speech. It reminds me of a podcast that I know I have heard up here a few times and enjoyed (I just have to go looking for what it is / was.) Honestly, if you didn't give a nod to the Azzcast at the start, I might think that you just posted somebody else's work.

Did you write down the entire script in advance- or just notes?

So far, I'm part way through... An ancient crone threatening slackers with retribution? Where was she when Senda was maturing?  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2020, 07:31:47 PM
Gentleman and Scholars all the way around!  Very nice job K_Dubb. At the end for some reason I was worried that Senda's Amazon Wish List [something that I have never found the bottom off BTW] was going to be referenced.  Whew....

No Senda!  No fatties allowed in my thread!!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 21, 2020, 09:28:53 PM
May I please ask where an avid fan might find the Panspermia, Episode 1?

You are too kind!  Bunny has a copy on azzgab.co.za.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 21, 2020, 11:29:32 PM
I don't know about half-assedry. So far, it is actually better than many podcasts that I have heard broadcast on terrestrial stations. You do have a very familiar tone / cadence to your speech. It reminds me of a podcast that I know I have heard up here a few times and enjoyed (I just have to go looking for what it is / was.) Honestly, if you didn't give a nod to the Azzcast at the start, I might think that you just posted somebody else's work.

Did you write down the entire script in advance- or just notes?

So far, I'm part way through... An ancient crone threatening slackers with retribution? Where was she when Senda was maturing?  ;)

Gosh that is nice of you!  I do sound very Canadian to most people when I travel.  I wrote the whole thing down since one of the sad discoveries I made doing episode 1 is that I can't extemporize worth a damn.

K_Dubb

Walks here it is without music.  I am ready to terrorize every Lutheran basement from here to Dubuque!

https://vocaroo.com/16xXJeTTuTAh

K_Dubb

Quote from: Lilith on December 21, 2020, 07:30:36 PM
You might enjoy this K_Dubb, or maybe not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eg-_8ppV00

Thank you, dear, that was lovely.  I think they had rather more fun making them than I did since it is evening and they seem to have been into the wine already.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 12:14:45 AM
Walks here [Panspermia: Episode 2] is without music.

Don't give in to WAN's whims-- EVER! He's like a "music racist".

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 12:09:38 AM
You are too kind!  Bunny has a copy on azzgab.co.za.

Oh I am so excited after listening to your new podcasts because I have never heard another human use the name Pecti Wita. And then I thought you were eating while you were talking, but then I realized it's the way you talk with your pipe in your mouth!:) Your voice is lovely and resonant like Jackstars!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 22, 2020, 03:49:44 AM
Oh I am so excited after listening to your new podcasts because I have never heard another human use the name Pecti Wita. [...] Your voice is lovely and resonant like Jackstars!

https://youtu.be/x6ajz49Ncq4

... Proteins.

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 12:11:20 AM
Gosh that is nice of you!  I do sound very Canadian to most people when I travel.  I wrote the whole thing down since one of the sad discoveries I made doing episode 1 is that I can't extemporize worth a damn.

Well done, Sir!

Very little of a Yuletide nature warms my heart these days.

CBC listeners would definitely welcome the musical background.

[attachment=1]