• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 29, 2020, 09:43:43 AM
I got a hair cut today (from a professional no less) and no longer look like one of them long haired hippy peace creeps.  I’ve been sworn not to divulge my tonsorial benefactors name under pain of being given a Mohawk the next time I beg her for a haircut.  I am feeling quite superior to the unshorn masses out there and those who in their desperation have resorted to bowl cuts, self clipping or shearing by a well intentioned but slightly palsied mother-in-law.  After all, Governor DeSantis apparently is not as well connected as I am as he continues to look like a bum from the neck up in his television appearances while I am impeccably coiffed.  Eat your heart out Mark.

Bravo! I salute your act of resistance, which is far more defensible than those others have offered, e. g. refusing to walk the right way down an aisle (which is pure sloth) or eschewing the mask, which can hardly be vanity as, for most of you, your appearance will be enhanced thereby.  This is resistance in the cause of personal dignity and pride in style, among the noblest of virtues, about which Baudelaire said, "Dandyism is not the same, as many unreflective people seem to believe, an immoderate taste for the toilette or for material elegance.  These things are no more than a symbol of the aristocratic superiority of his spirit.  A dandy may be bored, or suffer, but in the latter case he will smile like the Spartan in the bite of the fox."

ItsOver

I got a hair cut today (from a professional no less) and no longer look like one of them long haired hippy peace creeps.  I’ve been sworn not to divulge my tonsorial benefactors name under pain of being given a Mohawk the next time I beg her for a haircut.  I am feeling quite superior to the unshorn masses out there and those who in their desperation have resorted to bowl cuts, self clipping or shearing by a well intentioned but slightly palsied mother-in-law.  After all, Governor DeSantis apparently is not as well connected as I am as he continues to look like a bum from the neck up in his television appearances while I am impeccably coiffed.  Eat your heart out Mark.
What's a haircut?  My locks and wondrous Willie-inspired ponytail are comfortably ensconced under my  typical renegade disguise.  My riding compatriot and fellow rebel, Albrecht, are eyeing the latest Wells Fargo schedule for our next "job." Billy Gates had better not be riding in style or his head and gold are ours. Giddy-up.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2020, 01:43:04 PM
What's a haircut?  My locks and wondrous Willie-inspired ponytail are comfortably ensconced under my  typical renegade disguise.  My riding compatriot and fellow rebel, Albrecht, are eyeing the latest Wells Fargo schedule for our next "job." Billy Gates had better not be riding in style or his head and gold are ours. Giddy-up.
So far the only other outfit not obeying the lockdown is the Midget Outlaw Gang so I think our chances of getting Gate's stage before it reaches the Seattle Bank is good! Let's Ride!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1q57chdxWw

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2020, 01:43:04 PM

Okay, that’s another way to go. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 29, 2020, 10:38:57 AM
...the mask, which can hardly be vanity as, for most of you, your appearance will be enhanced thereby.

heh heh

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2020, 01:52:17 PM
So far the only other outfit not obeying the lockdown is the Midget Outlaw Gang so I think our chances of getting Gate's stage before it reaches the Seattle Bank is good! Let's Ride!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1q57chdxWw

Be sure to make a public example of him as a warning to other globalist who may be thinking about the same thing. ;)

SredniVashtar

I got a hair cut today (from a professional no less) and no longer look like one of them long haired hippy peace creeps.

I guess you want to look fly when you defend your title in the over-80s breakdancing championships.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 29, 2020, 10:38:57 AM
Bravo! I salute your act of resistance, which is far more defensible than those others have offered, e. g. refusing to walk the right way down an aisle (which is pure sloth) or eschewing the mask, which can hardly be vanity as, for most of you, your appearance will be enhanced thereby.  This is resistance in the cause of personal dignity and pride in style, among the noblest of virtues, about which Baudelaire said, "Dandyism is not the same, as many unreflective people seem to believe, an immoderate taste for the toilette or for material elegance.  These things are no more than a symbol of the aristocratic superiority of his spirit.  A dandy may be bored, or suffer, but in the latter case he will smile like the Spartan in the bite of the fox."
Funny at the store today and there was some cute gal having a problem checking out using an automated machine. Masked. But tight shorts, crop-top, etc. It reminded me of some Arabian Nights or the Loki/Thor wedding trick even. Or slap-stick movies about brides being unveiled and....

Or an old Phil Hendrie show in which Roland from Hollywoodwas pitching a 'reality show'- 'with a twist.'  They find beautiful women but the bachelor can never see their faces are covered- until he picks one. In which the veil is lifted and the 'big reveal' that each woman was involved in a serious car accident that entailed massive reconstructive surgery that hideously failed. "The human interest in this Phil would bring amazing market-share..."

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2020, 02:00:19 PM
Be sure to make a public example of him as a warning to other globalist who may be thinking about the same thing. ;)

;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM20mzpIn04

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2020, 02:21:27 PM
Funny at the store today and there was some cute gal having a problem checking out using an automated machine. Masked. But tight shorts, crop-top, etc. It reminded me of some Arabian Nights or the Loki/Thor wedding trick even. Or slap-stick movies about brides being unveiled and....

Or an old Phil Hendrie show in which Roland from Hollywoodwas pitching a 'reality show'- 'with a twist.'  They find beautiful women but the bachelor can never see their faces are covered- until he picks one. In which the veil is lifted and the 'big reveal' that each woman was involved in a serious car accident that entailed massive reconstructive surgery that hideously failed. "The human interest in this Phil would bring amazing market-share..."

Leah and Rachel is the one that comes to mind where someone actually pulled a switcheroo.

I think the Muslims have the right idea here -- past a certain hundredweight and they ought to go full lampshade.

ItsOver

The latest from angel of death Field Marshall Fauci, who's always a barrel of laughs.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/495215-fauci-second-wave-of-coronavirus-in-fall-inevitable

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, reportedly said Wednesday that a second wave of the coronavirus is "inevitable" later this year.

"If by that time we have put into place all of the countermeasures that you need to address this, we should do reasonably well," Fauci told CNN in an interview. "If we don't do that successfully, we could be in for a bad fall and a bad winter."

"Do vat I say, you may be spared.  If you fail me, the eastern Corona front is waiting..."

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 29, 2020, 02:47:41 PM
Leah and Rachel is the one that comes to mind where someone actually pulled a switcheroo.

I think the Muslims have the right idea here -- past a certain hundredweight and they ought to go full lampshade.
You know there could be some common ground that could settle some scores between the various faiths, especially of the more traditional. They all, even modern ones like Mormon, seem to have liked the idea (at least initially) of multiple wives, younger the better wives, bearing children with maidservants, marrying sisters, and using garb, deception, or land/financial/political transactions for their women. And expanded in some case to outright harems and such. Though there is some push back from "traditional" feminists, and even lesbians, to these old ways, or the new polygamy, polyamorous, BDSM contracts, and transgender stuff (hurts women, they argue.)

I say this because a lot of "news" stories about polygamy, polyamourous, and other "alternative lifestyles," now that the homosexual and tranny thing is mainstream, during Corona-Chan. And pushing new "civil rights" for new combinations of marriages and relationships....and interesting that so many of the 'experts' cited and studios pushing also would have likely be taught the story of Jacob growing up, if you catch my drift....
Corona-Chan is being used to "examine relationships," "expand sexuality," and other social experimentation or social nudging. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/04/26/polygamy-advocates-lay-groundwork-for-civil-rights-revolution/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-polyamorists-next-door/202004/polyamorous-during-the-pandemic

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/fauci-hooking-up-with-asymptomatic-tinder-match-doable-but-risky-2020-4 

https://dam.tmz.com/document/99/o/2020/03/22/99a279524d994d00a2527e3e41645b8f.pdf

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/trigonometry-shows-that-polyamory-is-about-love-paapa-essiedus-lockdown-tv/ar-BB135rWo

K_Dubb

Meanwhile in Sweden, the other side of the coin looks about the same:

QuoteMany Swedish pundits have aggressively defended Sweden’s COVID-19 model. A destructive culture of bullying against any journalistâ€"and even scientists!â€"critical of Sweden’s official response has developed, where editorial writers standing on self-proclaimed platforms of empathetic ideologies have been the most disdainful. Blinded by a sense of invincibility, writers have trashed Sweden’s experts and any critical debate in a pandemic where people are dying en masse.

And just to make the point that people are stupid everywhere, Hitler makes the usual appearance:

Quotethis period seems likely to become a historical note as shameful as when Sweden let the Germans march through Norway.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/04/sweden-coronavirus-response-death-social-distancing.html

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 29, 2020, 03:57:59 PM

And just to make the point that people are stupid everywhere, Hitler makes the usual appearance:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/04/sweden-coronavirus-response-death-social-distancing.html
He always does. 

Watch this space.  Someone is gonna get sued................

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1255474142666768386

albrecht

In keeping with the Corona-Chan Style section. And why these doctors and experts favor such bizarre attire or home furnishing:

I give you Dr. Haseltine today. Who was just on MSNBC wearing an amazing suit. Some kind of Bavarian/Austrian-style jacket made from what looked like Loden (boiled wool,) small collar, and heavy buttons. With a Prussian Blue silk cravat and pocket-square. The room from which he was broadcasting featured shelves of books, a Buddha statue, a large model rocket , some kind of Egyptian obelisk, some small fountain, and other trappings of gravitas and world-travel. It was amazing and he kept telling us that "we must accept  and keep telling ourselves that anyone can get this disease and everyone can die. Even me." (paraphrased but of my recall.)  A very creepy but well-credentialed and rich dude.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 29, 2020, 04:25:34 PM
He always does. 

Watch this space.  Someone is gonna get sued................

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1255474142666768386

Muslims = good?
Jews = bad?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2020, 04:30:27 PM
In keeping with the Corona-Chan Style section. And why these doctors and experts favor such bizarre attire or home furnishing:

I give you Dr. Haseltine today. Who was just on MSNBC wearing an amazing suit. Some kind of Bavarian/Austrian-style jacket made from what looked like Loden (boiled wool,) small collar, and heavy buttons. With a Prussian Blue silk cravat and pocket-square. The room from which he was broadcasting featured shelves of books, a Buddha statue, a large model rocket , some kind of Egyptian obelisk, some small fountain, and other trappings of gravitas and world-travel. It was amazing and he kept telling us that "we must accept  and keep telling ourselves that anyone can get this disease and everyone can die. Even me." (paraphrased but of my recall.)  A very creepy but well-credentialed and rich dude.

I went looking for his picture and yeah does look like some kind of trachten jacket.  No doubt yearning for his days at the Berghof with Adolf and Eva.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2020, 04:33:42 PM
Muslims = good?
Jews = bad?

Don't know the specifics.  I do know the dude has screwed the pooch on Corona from day one and that this is not a good look.

Tootsie

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 29, 2020, 04:35:01 PM

you are such a damn sicko, Asuka, even with new world order coming in all you do is continue with your obsession of hating Jewish people.. you are so sick and deranged and demented.. there is no hope for sickos like you. you will be in the Gates of hell with Bill and the rest of the evil ones.. and though i am not the final judge, i wouldn't care if you end up there.. you are evil just like the satanic Illuminati.. and your idol, hitler...

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 29, 2020, 04:37:57 PM
I went looking for his picture and yeah does look like some kind of trachten jacket.  No doubt yearning for his days at the Berghof with Adolf and Eva.

I liked how you caught him smiling just as the MSNBC scrolling "alarming racial disparities emerge in virus death."  Excellent job!

ItsOver

Mein fuhrer.  He's everywhere.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2020, 04:53:25 PM
Mein fuhrer.  He's everywhere.

If the plan was just to wind up here with a surveillance society instituted by big pharma and big tech then they should’ve just let him win.