• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2020, 03:06:24 PM
Because his cock was stuck in the chicken. It's a big  un', too.

Jealous fag, huh?

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 30, 2020, 01:10:51 AM
Thanks bro. I'll listen and probably react to it on one of my future shows.

You been busy? You been quiet!

You should get the audio that was cut-off or muted in my first question, because these last two were worthless. Rubini has it.

[attachment=1,msg1409736]

Jiluka Sena

Why your Avatar?

VC

You gave Stellar straight as an arrow and cuts like a knife Truth on conspiracies, especially, based on the many Stellar performances he's done here at BG.

You still don't get Brig, but, hey, that's your hangnail placeholder for whatever you still need to scratch and overcome. Mark my words. But did you really ban Metron forever for the righteous reasons you can easily possess to not become his control again? He farmed your abode just to fuck with people everywhere and swarm your beehive. Go your separate ways or be subverted. Cut the cords.

This podcast was definitely your best performance in creative artistic rationality to actually maybe help some others besides yourself for those that have ears to hear and believe it. Respect earned on this one.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2020, 02:27:15 PM
You gave Stellar straight as an arrow and cuts like a knife Truth on conspiracies, especially, based on the many Stellar performances he's done here at BG.

I used to have a surface-level interest in conspiracies too, but I have moved passed those fairy tale like obsessions with the help of modern medicine. I pity some of the poor suckers falling for "underground lizard people ruling the world from below as a secret cabal", and that's why I tried to discourage Stellar from filling his mind with such far-fetched filth. It may seem harsh to some, but I think tough love is in order when a sick person's illness is worsened by exploring too deeply the rabbit holes available at every turn today. I don't believe Q, I don't believe that the Democrats are to blame for everything (in fact, a Republican is just a Democrat by another name) et al. My guess is that Stellar will continue to scroll through endless of his open tabs on all manner of loose connections, till he winds himself up in a fresh new psych ward. All the while, he'll be live posting the journey of living high on the hog off the good nature of doctor's in his privileged first world bubble. Its tough to find sympathy in my blackened heart, but for just a moment I believe something slithered around in my chest. It may just have been that second cup of coffee I indulged myself in, however. Time for some Gaviscon and a stroll around the block to "get my head together". <SIKE>

You still don't get Brig, but, hey, that's your hangnail placeholder for whatever you still need to scratch and overcome. Mark my words.

You'll be happy to know, I've not only marked your words, but I've taken the liberty of calligraphying your novel utterance onto the finest sheet of Bristol board I have available. In between writing back to you here, I measured out the most pleasing-to-the-eye distance (from other works) the gild-framed phrase would cover. I will now, every waking morning, not only repeat my affirmations, but mine eyes will immediately be met by the contents of your quote above.

Could you do little old me a solid, though, VC, and give me the short and skinny on the woman? How do I go about "getting" her, pray tell. I tend to fall on the agreeable side of the fence, with you, on this one ... so paint me an eigengrau 'stache and call me "Noory" WHEN I 'GET' IT!

[Metron] farmed your abode just to fuck with people everywhere and swarm your beehive. Go your separate ways or be subverted. Cut the cords.

Alas. The cords has been cut. Now! I will not amplify ... but the cords has been cut.

This podcast was definitely your best performance in creative artistic rationality to actually maybe help some others besides yourself for those that have ears to hear and believe it. Respect earned on this one.

I humbly accept your compliment, and assure you wholeheartedly that I will not let it go to my head. I hope you are being genuine, however, and it isn't your goal to play the long game here, and once I'm lulled into a false sense of security, you drop the other shoe and my goose is cooked. Coq au vin is my preferential choice of bird, mind you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 04, 2020, 03:11:40 AM
Are you a DJ Azzerae?

That is but one of the many hats I wear, yes.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 04, 2020, 09:09:30 AM
I used to have a surface-level interest in conspiracies too, but I have moved passed those fairy tale like obsessions with the help of modern medicine. I pity some of the poor suckers falling for "underground lizard people ruling the world from below as a secret cabal", and that's why I tried to discourage Stellar from filling his mind with such far-fetched filth. It may seem harsh to some, but I think tough love is in order when a sick person's illness is worsened by exploring too deeply the rabbit holes available at every turn today. I don't believe Q, I don't believe that the Democrats are to blame for everything (in fact, a Republican is just a Democrat by another name) et al. My guess is that Stellar will continue to scroll through endless of his open tabs on all manner of loose connections, till he winds himself up in a fresh new psych ward. All the while, he'll be live posting the journey of living high on the hog off the good nature of doctor's in his privileged first world bubble. Its tough to find sympathy in my blackened heart, but for just a moment I believe something slithered around in my chest. It may just have been that second cup of coffee I indulged myself in, however. Time for some Gaviscon and a stroll around the block to "get my head together". <SIKE>

Excellent thinking and well written too.

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 04, 2020, 09:09:30 AMYou'll be happy to know, I've not only marked your words, but I've taken the liberty of calligraphying your novel utterance onto the finest sheet of Bristol board I have available. In between writing back to you here, I measured out the most pleasing-to-the-eye distance (from other works) the gild-framed phrase would cover. I will now, every waking morning, not only repeat my affirmations, but mine eyes will immediately be met by the contents of your quote above.

You are an artist after all. Would be honored to see a pic of that, at least. LOL.

Hey, btw, have you ever been to Japan? IF yes, please tell us all the details. This is due to my new found interest in Kei photographic artistry. What is your Japanese connections with this Kei culture?

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 04, 2020, 09:09:30 AMCould you do little old me a solid, though, VC, and give me the short and skinny on the woman? How do I go about "getting" her, pray tell. I tend to fall on the agreeable side of the fence, with you, on this one ... so paint me an eigengrau 'stache and call me "Noory" WHEN I 'GET' IT!

When you wake-up to read your calligraphy, maybe you can get something by imagining a K_Dubb and/or Noory eigengrau 'stache on her face the next time you want to pull the trigger or have that fava bean side with "getting" her splattered brains outside of your insides. Humor the monster Boggart to defeat it. Laughing the vomit out of you!

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 04, 2020, 09:09:30 AMI humbly accept your compliment, and assure you wholeheartedly that I will not let it go to my head. I hope you are being genuine, however, and it isn't your goal to play the long game here, and once I'm lulled into a false sense of security, you drop the other shoe and my goose is cooked. Coq au vin is my preferential choice of bird, mind you.

All depends on how well you can maintain your "new normal" and not scum to the demon viruses that will imprison you within their clawing psychic bloody clutches without the red pilled release you can swallow whole to maintain your grip on your reality and your control.

Stellar

Azzerae,  :o ::) ;D :D :D :D :D

I find you to be of intellect in nature, I appreciate that. Azzerae your show is fun to listen to and you are a very interesting person.  If I can I wish to apologize for all or any bullshit I have said and sent your way, forgive me. ::) I listened to your new show today.  My email at the bottom.  I can record a skype of us Azzerae.  I will come up with 10 questions for you and I to ponder.

What kind of content do you think will make good listening material.  Send me an email Azzerae.  Lets be friends, and yes we can still jibe each other of course if inclined lol.  I could ask a quetion and listen quite awhile or when you feel I need to chime in I will.  We may make good co-hosts or totally bomb it, but we will not know unless we try.

tomeoneil@gmail.com

Stellar

Quote from: MarkT on August 01, 2020, 11:46:51 AM
"Let's link up via email when we both have time."

Stellar, you seem like a very intelligent dude. Linking with this piece of delusional shit will bring you nothing but regret and turbulence into your peaceful life.
Think before you enter.

MarkT I like to think I can give Azzerae a solid chance for friendship.  Azzerae is a thinker and dabbles in philosophy I like that.

SpaceMeowMaid

Yay!I knew it :) I knew it :)

VC

Quote from: VC on August 04, 2020, 01:22:14 PM
When you wake-up to read your calligraphy, maybe you can get something by imagining a K_Dubb and/or Noory eigengrau 'stache on her face the next time you want to pull the trigger or have that fava bean side with "getting" her splattered brains outside of your insides. Humor the monster Boggart to defeat it. Laughing the vomit out of you!

As an alternative, if you don't want to imagine eigengrau 'stache with your calligraphy, then you can humorously and artistically draw a memorable story board Boggart and/or caricature for your cover art and/or as a companion piece for your calligraphy. Would love to see that too. 8)

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2020, 01:28:20 PM
Who killed Kennedy?

Obviously, The Ink In The Well, "THEY" did it.

You weren't even born yet, not even for DOS, cupcake. Where is your online audio content? :D

Quote from: MarkT on August 01, 2020, 11:46:51 AM
"Let's link up via email when we both have time."

Stellar, you seem like a very intelligent dude. Linking with this piece of delusional shit will bring you nothing but regret and turbulence into your peaceful life.
Think before you enter.
Just look at the similar posting styles of this retard and the various sock puppets.. erm.. other totally real people corresponding here. It’s just more theater by the bipolar bozo. He probably had to go ahead and just throw away the metron persona as it had been banished repeatedly to the outer rings of the internet leper colony.

Just make sure the meds cup for the day is empty and move along. It’s all you can really do with so little to work with.

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on August 04, 2020, 02:35:51 PM

I find you to be of intellect in nature, I appreciate that. Azzerae your show is fun to listen to and you are a very interesting person.  If I can I wish to apologize for all or any bullshit I have said and sent your way, forgive me. ::) I listened to your new show today.  My email at the bottom.  I can record a skype of us Azzerae.  I will come up with 10 questions for you and I to ponder.

What kind of content do you think will make good listening material.  Send me an email Azzerae.  Lets be friends, and yes we can still jibe each other of course if inclined lol.  I could ask a quetion and listen quite awhile or when you feel I need to chime in I will.  We may make good co-hosts or totally bomb it, but we will not know unless we try.

tomeoneil@gmail.com

What about the rest of us?  Can we be friends?  Or are you just grooming Azzerae?

paladin1991

tomeoneil@gmail.com

I want to be your friend, too.

https://youtu.be/vCCGNEV5PWo

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 05, 2020, 01:16:44 AM
I want to be your friend, too.

It is perhaps possible, that you have had your chance to be close to him. Here, here's a pillow you can bite down on.

Company policy.

Jackstar

look, look, I'll be honest I don't mean anything personal and it's not meant to give offense but I could give two s**** at a flying windmill about that f****** gender thing she he it I don't f****** care don't even think that I'm going to fall for that b*******
Imagine the spittle.

VC

him

You might want to check your forum for a wakey-wakey... ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: The God on August 06, 2020, 12:51:03 AM
You have never known me. Perhaps you have known of me. Perhaps we have conversed? I doubt it--you bore me instantly.

It's almost as though I've had enough of you already.

I get no respect. I don't get any respect at all... but at least I'm not you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on December 05, 2018, 08:08:57 PM
When did BellGab become a union? All of this tough seniority talk.

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 06, 2020, 11:22:53 AM

Oh come on now. Again with the angsty teenage threats?  It looks like you left the cap on the end of that scope. That’s not gonna help your cause. Cmon.

Besides why don’t you just phone up the “darklord” and hit me with spells and hexes and so forth?  Plane tickets to civilization from the third world are awfully expensive just to visit little old me. I’m flattered though.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Stellar on August 04, 2020, 03:44:30 PM
I like to think I can give Azzerae a solid chance for friendship.  Azzerae is a thinker and dabbles in philosophy I like that.

What will confuse them is that they think they know a lot about me. But it quite pleases me that they know nothing.

They don't know who I am. They don't know what my name is. They have no idea what I look like. And most importantly, they don't know what they don't know.

They may know of me. They may be familiar with this particular moniker. They may have an idea in their head of what it is they imagine my appearance to be. But none will ever have the chance of knowing what lurks behind this screen.

We never met, you and I. We were always somewhere inside one another.

AZZERAE

I find you to be of intellect in nature, I appreciate that. Azzerae your show is fun to listen to and you are a very interesting person. If I can I wish to apologize for all or any bullshit I have said and sent your way, forgive me.

I'm sorry too. I didn't mean what I said by accusing you of faking your mental illness. Thanks for the kind words, buddy.

I listened to your new show today. My email at the bottom. I can record a skype of us Azzerae. I will come up with 10 questions for you and I to ponder.

Cool, man. Looking forward to it. Guess we'll do it Friday then. As we chatted about. If not then, on the weekend. I emailed you times and stuff.

What kind of content do you think will make good listening material. Lets be friends, and yes we can still jibe each other of course if inclined lol. I could ask a quetion and listen quite awhile or when you feel I need to chime in I will. We may make good co-hosts or totally bomb it, but we will not know unless we try.

Let's just have a discussion. I could use a friend in these parts. There are some really mean spirited people around. I was having some mood swings when I went off on you. I'm sure you can understand. You shouldn't have had to bear the brunt of that. Hopefully you can forgive me too. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Maybe we'll even inherit each others beefs and take on the haters of BellGab, since myself and Metron are no longer good.