• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Quote from: Stellar on August 08, 2020, 04:23:03 PM
Listen Enard you and Azzerae need to cool it.  Can I be the level headed adult here.  I'm sure all this static from both of you comes from a need or desire to 1 up each other.  I'm a separate individual and if you are intelligent as you say you are you would be able to figure out that I'm not Azzerae.  Look I just made a snide remark to you and I'm letting it ride yet forgive me.  You sound paranoid Enard and you may need medication or seek professional help.  I'm seeing and understanding that often times ill will posts are forms of mood disorders.  I posted plenty of crap from being bipolar 1.  When I look back on the cap I posted during a mania phase, I regret it when I'm stable.  Think about it there are real people on the end of these personas.  What if by mistake I was a family member and you were saying this crap to me?  Think Enard!

I'm seeing this whole bell gab board go down the tubes of ill will.  Where are all the poets, philosophers and deep thinkers.  Please lets post thought provoking posts.  Enard this tit for tat between you and Azzerae to is silly don't you agree.

Can we all respect and see that love is true more understanding way to be with each other?
Ah yes. The kinder gentler personality in *** big basket of crazy makes an attempt at reason.

Quite the about face after threatening to find me and make me a quadriplegic and then quickly take it down because he knew he’d get the boot. Go talk to yourself some more or dig up the fake cancer patient.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Stellar on August 08, 2020, 07:48:12 PM
I'm Stellar.

If the little fuck had bothered to take his head outta his ass for half a second and actually listen to the conversation we had just a couple nights ago, he'd be able to determine we're 2 different people. But he prefers to make a stink about things without doing the legwork to back up his claims. Epic failure.

ksm32

Does anybody Really ever track anybody down and just show up at their message board adversaries door? I mean, with these forum fodder fights and spats nothing ever happens.. :-\  I'm pretty sure Yorky Pud is still alive n well, so.. meh

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on August 08, 2020, 03:53:24 PM
Azz, I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

And that's the difference between you and the rest of the populace: your lack of a conscience.

Your posts really are a window into your highly devolved psyche.

I'll look past the piss poor attempt at a metaphor (I can do that, because I am an educated man). Any decent human being would help another in distress no matter how much they disagree with their views.

I wouldn't be surprised if you, on the other hand, were one of those twisted kids who scotch taped frogs to the tarmac and rode over them multiple times till they were mere mush.

I don’t care which of your personalities is suggesting we should be best buddies or some stupid thing.

NEWS FLASH, asshole! I'd never in a million years want to associate with you on the basis of a "friendship". I think it's safe to say that you are the first person in my entire life that I find to be irredeemably awful, in every sense of the word.

Edit: And I don't care what you don't care about...one of the myriad of problems you seem to have is that you don't know what you don't know.

I don’t start fights I end them.

Oh, now now, that is complete and utter horseshit. You've had a hard on for me ever since you happened upon a few posts of mine that you found offensive and unAmerican...and once you were triggered, it affected you so deeply that to this day you latch on to any and all of my posts on BellGab with a single-minded dedication to try dig up dirt on me and prove me wrong in all manner of ways that you dream up every minute that we are apart.

You've been fighting with me ever since I created the Open Letter to Gravity Sucks thread, and because my girlfriend at the time was trying to get my (at the time) Azzerae account restored, you were triggered into a series of manic whinging matches - trying to get any and every passerby to believe your cock and bull story of me being something I wasn't. Gravitating like a moth to a flame to anyone who you perceived had an inkling of dislike for me or for my activity on this site.

If you wanted to "end the fight" you simply wouldn't continue to pursue me like a desperate gay man, and you'd go about your business in a way that didn't demonstrate to everyone all around these parts that you have an unmatched, perverse predilection with me.

I can see your boner through your pants. And it's not a good look. I'm not into you, you little faggot.

So if this third world twit ever makes good on his threats to track me down I’ll without hesitation decorate the wall behind the door he kicks in with the tiny bit of brains that may exist in his thick skull. That’s really the start and end of what I think of you as a loudmouth attention whoring goth man child.

More retreads of previous material, really? Third world this, third world that. You don't even know where I am right now, you pathetic little queer. I've probably more well traveled than you'll ever be...I've visited numerous countries, and broken bread with every creed of man and woman your peabrain could fathom.

You're grasping at straws, and it's sad. The depth of the depravity that exudes your dull, calcified aura is that of the devil.

Hate fades, but love is forever.

If you and metron really are different people which I’m not convinced of at all, it’s no wonder you had your little breakup. Only so much asshole can exist in any one place at one time like a forum. You two clearly exceed capacity all by yourselves.

He won’t. I don’t think it’s because he’s smarter than that but rather because he won’t be able to trade goats and chickens for airline tickets.

Buttfuck America is the undisputed home to livestock sodomising hillbilly hicks - none of that is even remotely part of what goes on in the country where I currently hang my hat.

But soon I'll have my bindle on my back, be on my merry way yet again, and be around new faces, other customs with rich cultures, and enjoying every minute of it.

While you sit on your substandard Apple device, jacking off into your pants over the thought of me with my shirt off.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ksm32 on August 09, 2020, 01:01:54 AM
Does anybody Really ever track anybody down and just show up at their message board adversaries door? I mean, with these forum fodder fights and spats nothing ever happens.. I'm pretty sure Yorky Pud is still alive n well, so.. meh

Hey! KSM! Buddy!

Wassap?

I can't speak for anyone else, but if a beat down hasn't taken place before, I'll gladly be the first to split this little bitch's wig.

No problem!

Dude's got me all the way twiztid.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ksm32 on August 09, 2020, 01:01:54 AMI'm pretty sure Yorky Pud is still alive n well, so..

Yeah, sure. As far as you know, yes.

Aaaahhhhaaahaaa. The big man couldn’t take his crappy P.O. Box being posted. Nor his little cartoonist video. Who is hiding now snowflake?  Keep hammering the report button you little whiner.

I think I’m done with you for now.  I’ll be around when I get bored again.

Ciardelo

Yeah, and stay out you troll!  >:(

AZZERAE

Grey metal trees between kitchen rags endless psychic cobwebs routine attacks. Biodegradable toxins watchful glass eyes. National telemania. Pedagogical data in voice from anonymous android globules of hypnotic color hanging analgesia. Deodorant flakes. Glass eyes. Telemania.

VC

Quote from: VC on August 04, 2020, 01:22:14 PM
Excellent thinking and well written too.

You are an artist after all. Would be honored to see a pic of that, at least. LOL.

Despite all the distractions of late I hope we can get back on-topic with our mutual interest in your calligraphy. Would love to see that pic. Much appreciated.

On another topic of mutual interest:

Hey, btw, have you ever been to Japan? IF yes, please tell us all the details. This is due to my new found interest in Kei photographic artistry. What is your Japanese connections with this Kei culture?

And, finally, on another topic of mutual interest what did you think about this idea?

When you wake-up to read your calligraphy, maybe you can get something by imagining a K_Dubb and/or Noory eigengrau 'stache on her face the next time you want to pull the trigger or have that fava bean side with "getting" her splattered brains outside of your insides. Humor the monster Boggart to defeat it. Laughing the vomit out of you!

As an alternative, if you don't want to imagine eigengrau 'stache with your calligraphy, then you can humorously and artistically draw a memorable story board Boggart and/or caricature for your cover art and/or as a companion piece for your calligraphy. Would love to see that too. 8)

Would love to see any artwork related to this too. I think it could be very funny if not therapeutic, then.

Sooooo, what was my BIG MISTAKE?  ZaZa again? ;)

Kidnostad3

Damn!  I hope your art doesn’t appear as Prosecution Exhibit A at some future date. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 09, 2020, 05:53:48 PM
Damn!  I hope your art doesn’t appear as Prosecution Exhibit A at some future date.
It won’t. He’s the typical nut who will unfortunately just abuse animals who can’t fight back. He’s scared of anyone that might just make him regret his actions. That’s why after repeatedly threatening me and saying he was going to hunt me down etc he ran like a sissy and began reporting as soon as he knew I hold all the cards.

Since he can’t shut up online and keeps reusing and linking together his personal and “professional” personas i now have a good idea about a lot of stuff. Former gigs, who has picked up his contract work for “art” all sorts of things. He has also posted some pretty vile and violent stuff that I’m sure would result in government agencies or companies that have previously apparently previously used his “art” in publications not doing so in the future.

He should probably also consider he has committed multiple violations of the South African cyber crimes bill. Read up here junior if you’re still screeching and gritting your teeth reading this.  My responses of meeting your threats with equal necessary force to end the threat if you present it are perfectly lawful in my country. Now that I can associate real pictures of you with various online activities sharing the same posted content and assumed online personas and even have a physical location likely within a few miles his local authorities could easily pick him up.  If you get wind he does in fact harm someone let me know and we can see what we can do to make sure he gets rung up for it.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/technology/online/what-illegal-messages-banned-share-online-cybercrimes-law/

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 02:46:19 AM
Fuck my dead mother? Jesus ... and I just swept her grave site yesterday, and put some fresh flowers down.

But you know all about flowers, don't you now?

Maybe Mikey can get them for you at cost.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 07, 2020, 03:06:23 AM
I don't give 2 squirts of piss what you know, who said it, or what they said. Stellar armchair diagnosed me as what VC calls a "Narsisst", remember? You too. Read up. With all this corroborating, compounded evidence you should know by now that I - according to my detractors - "love the attention". Right? Right.

The autism in this post and your incessant perseveration of same helps you none, Jack.

Ask a question, and you shall receive. Repeat a self-created meme phrased as an inside joke and you get nada. Your choice. Not mine.

I am Pontius Pilate. I wash my hands. You rub yours in glee.

You are what psychosis looks like.

You are not performing.

This is who you are.

You should call this a 'Jackstar Love Song.'

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2020, 11:33:39 PM
Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or you going to bite?
Hey!  I saw that movie.  Can you do the shuffle dance too? 

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 08, 2020, 05:41:08 AM
I'd never bite a hand that feeds.

Stuffing multiple 1000 mg suppositories  of Sertraline up his anus is not exactly feeding.  Not exactly.

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 08, 2020, 04:53:21 PM
That's the name of my new all-male garage band.

Is jackyboi in your band?  What does he play?  The Male Organ?  With himself?

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on August 09, 2020, 01:01:54 AM
Does anybody Really ever track anybody down and just show up at their message board adversaries door? I mean, with these forum fodder fights and spats nothing ever happens.. :-\  I'm pretty sure Yorky Pud is still alive n well, so.. meh

Well, crazy Anthony drove to Cali looking for SoiBoi Miller.

ksm32

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 09, 2020, 09:30:44 PM
Well, crazy Anthony drove to Cali looking for SoiBoi Miller.
Honestly. Wouldn't you pay to see that flower fight?

ksm32

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on August 09, 2020, 12:13:33 PM

I think I’m done with you for now.  I’ll be around when I get bored again.
NOOoooooooo   please don't stop!  :'(

Ciardelo

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 09, 2020, 09:29:51 PM

It's not a sign of weakness to admit a man sometimes needs a helping hand, right?

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 09, 2020, 09:29:51 PM

You and Grapefruit's father should get together and form a little club. He's a huge steaming spastic dipshit moron. I'm not even kidding, she'll give you the number. Not that it matters because the freak is so addicted to benzos, he can barely roll out of bed to find his socks to get on the phone.

And he is of course insanely jealous of me. I'll let all y'all figure it out. Here's a hint: he's a squid, he's retarded, and his father-in-law was supposedly a 33rd degree Mason, which of course is a terribly big deal because why would there be three hundred and sixty degrees, right, that's just too high!

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to believe that they recruited her for Rainbow Girls but she said no and then she lived this fabulous life of being a mermaid and having all these high access high elite jobs and then just ended up being a mild mannered landscaper when I found her, which is after she found me, and when I did she said "hey, you're cool, I can dump these other three losers and only tell you about one of them." Also she has married problems. Memory problems. Mammary problems.

Nevertheless, these aren't complaints, these are just a couple of sprained thumbs. I wish I could tell you about the stuff that she really does tell me about, it's fascinating, you wouldn't believe it.

Unfortunately she believes that if she tells anybody anything she loses a piece of her soul so she can't be recorded or something. I don't know, I'll be honest, after a while I really kind of just gray... Ow! My thumb!

Now, you may be asking yourself, "why is Jackstar posting all this info into the Azzerae's World?" I kind of hope you're not because the answer is I didn't actually notice which part of the board I was posting this into until I was get to this point.

And now that I realize, this is a fine time to mention: where are my copies of those fucking 22 pages you obscene obsequious lick spittle fartmunch bastard shitspew mewling coward whiner giga-tard?

I can't get enough of it. Not only does it admit, display, and prove that you're so puny and petty that such things hold value in your worlds' views, but you're also too ashamed to leave it up had to run away and hide it.

Ooh, sick burn. Probably you could get out a few more dozen pages to the failkey thread in order to compensate for something.

However I don't think anything will ever compensate for the fact that you did this in the first place and I saw it and you try to pretend like I didn't. Now that's weak.

Show us your tits, kick off your shoes, get your bitch-ass in the kitchen, and start making us pie crust from scratch while the rest of us rate your moles and ingrown hairs and resting facial expressions. You finally arrived. You've won BellGab.

Then, mow my lawn.

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on August 09, 2020, 10:13:36 PM
Honestly. Wouldn't you pay to see that flower fight?
dude, I would buy tickets for you, me and your Negro.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2020, 11:08:54 PM
You and Grapefruit's father should get together and form a little club. He's a huge steaming spastic dipshit moron. I'm not even kidding, she'll give you the number. Not that it matters because the freak is so addicted to benzos, he can barely roll out of bed to find his socks to get on the phone.

And he is of course insanely jealous of me. I'll let all y'all figure it out. Here's a hint: he's a squid, he's retarded, and his father-in-law was supposedly a 33rd degree Mason, which of course is a terribly big deal because why would there be three hundred and sixty degrees, right, that's just too high!

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to believe that they recruited her for Rainbow Girls but she said no and then she lived this fabulous life of being a mermaid and having all these high access high elite jobs and then just ended up being a mild mannered landscaper when I found her, which is after she found me, and when I did she said "hey, you're cool, I can dump these other three losers and only tell you about one of them." Also she has married problems. Memory problems. Mammary problems.

Nevertheless, these aren't complaints, these are just a couple of sprained thumbs. I wish I could tell you about the stuff that she really does tell me about, it's fascinating, you wouldn't believe it.

Unfortunately she believes that if she tells anybody anything she loses a piece of her soul so she can't be recorded or something. I don't know, I'll be honest, after a while I really kind of just gray... Ow! My thumb!

Now, you may be asking yourself, "why is Jackstar posting all this info into the Azzerae's World?" I kind of hope you're not because the answer is I didn't actually notice which part of the board I was posting this into until I was get to this point.

And now that I realize, this is a fine time to mention: where are my copies of those fucking 22 pages you obscene obsequious lick spittle fartmunch bastard shitspew mewling coward whiner giga-tard?

I can't get enough of it. Not only does it admit, display, and prove that you're so puny and petty that such things hold value in your worlds' views, but you're also too ashamed to leave it up had to run away and hide it.

Ooh, sick burn. Probably you could get out a few more dozen pages to the failkey thread in order to compensate for something.

However I don't think anything will ever compensate for the fact that you did this in the first place and I saw it and you try to pretend like I didn't. Now that's weak.

Show us your tits, kick off your shoes, get your bitch-ass in the kitchen, and start making us pie crust from scratch while the rest of us rate your moles and ingrown hairs and resting facial expressions. You finally arrived. You've won BellGab.

Then, mow my lawn.

So, you and Jack are a tag-team and It’s your turn in the barrel again.    Assuming you are the one who is currently putting a spring in his step, I earnestly offer this advice:  Whatever else you may do in the way of fun and frolic, do not bite his tit.  No, reallyâ€"a word to the wise is sufficient and enough said.