• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 10, 2020, 12:11:33 AM
I never posted this photo, and the whole premise of Spookcat's real life likeness being published publicly on my site is just a flat out lie. This had nothing to do with me.

You shouldn't deceive demon! Why aren't you in rehab, liar! This is your post that is there now! Dumb ass!

[attachment=1,msg1403555]

Spookcat

Quote from: VC on July 09, 2020, 10:08:23 PM
Here is the photo, I guess some COS play photo, that Azzerae posted to spoof as you.

[attachment=1,msg1403523]

No, not me. It's a cute photo though. :)

paladin1991

Quote from: Spookcat on July 09, 2020, 03:23:05 AM
Flatterer.

Alas, unless Azzerae gives permission, I won't post or show around what was sent to me. If I did, I would be like ponyboysunset, and I think we can agree that one of those was enough.

And I still have no idea what went down.  Other than the metrosexual going down on manmeat like Titanic went down on the iceberg.

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on July 09, 2020, 05:35:40 PM
Hahaha... yeah, I've been had. Someone spoofed you as being dressed-up as a cat and indicated it was you, Spookcat. Nice pic, though. Do you have any Asian look in your face? Some Japanese or Chinese or ?

I know AzzStab has been trolling me with his Avatars claiming it is s-he, but he never posts an Avatar to prove it. Plus, there are too many Avatar pics that are really professionally done like model shots. I was just hoping someone would know whom this trans-cos-player is. It's not AzzStab, imo.

[attachment=1,msg1403472]

Why?  Do you like this person?  Its okay.  It's the 21st century.

VC

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 10, 2020, 09:18:07 PM
Why?  Do you like this person?  Its okay.  It's the 21st century.

LOL. S-he is a completed ass hole always refusing to do anything s-he said it would do. Must be the demons...

The Idiot AzzStab doesn't realize how much I've been trying to help s-he with s-he's show. Says s-he will post pics but then doesn't, because s-he must Fuck Everything Up as its M.O. Still, really stupid. I thought the pics were a really good hook, especially, if it is really s-he itself. I think Spookcat liked these too! Otherwise, I do like the COS Play pics Kei or whatever the fuck... but AzzStab must remain the complete fuck-up it is. Its M.O.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 11, 2020, 12:55:15 AM
AzzStab must remain the complete fuck-up it is. Its M.O.

Okay, Douchebag Number Two, here's how this going to be: put my thread back, and email it to me.

I get what I want, because I want what I get. And I didn't even want any of this. This was your idea.

Go ahead ignore me do it I want you to
presto

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 11, 2020, 04:17:44 AM
presto

This is the exact moment I lost any interest in taking any prisoners.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 10, 2020, 12:42:52 AM
Why aren't you in rehab, liar!

First off, (and not that it matters) but I was in rehab over the past few days.
Quote from: VC on July 10, 2020, 12:42:52 AM

Second ... I honestly don't remember making that post ... and I wouldn't put it past you to have invented it out of whole cloth/with Photoshop.

But lastly, I don't think you can categorise my action regarding this situation as a LIE simply because you could've made it up, and I didn't even remember posting that shit.

In order to CONFIRM that the post was really made by me, could you post a link to the post in question here? I'm trying to understand this just as much as you are.

Oh! And where are those clips of your call-ins you promised? Well, maybe you didn't promise them to me - but I don't deserve to be crucified for having holes in my psyche.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hatrabbit on July 08, 2020, 07:13:10 AM
This is what actual psychosis can look like, whereas what I am doing is clearly performance art.

Disappointing.

AZZERAE

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 08:11:30 AM
If you really want something, just ask. Then I can give you a hard yes or no.

You've been told. Do it. Your reluctance does seem quite mystifying. Why make things worse? Oh, right, self-loathing, got it.

It must be some juicy stuff that you're terribly ashamed of, right? Yawn.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hatrabbit on July 13, 2020, 09:09:44 AM
Why make things worse?

Nothing you can do to me can be any worse than anything I've gone through in my life up until this point.

AZZERAE

Either your mother didn't teach you any manners ... or ... she did, but you have chosen to ignore what she tried to teach you, and instead devoted your life - slavishly - to "being a cunt".

It's probably the latter.

Spookcat

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 06:53:33 AM

I hope you are feeling better

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hatrabbit on July 13, 2020, 09:09:44 AM
Your reluctance does seem quite mystifying.

By the way - and let me make this abundantly clear - never in all my years on BellGab have I EVER participated in ANYTHING with the goal to "mystify" anybody who reads my posts.

That seems to be YOUR aim of late (i.e. referring to yourself in the 3rd person, as The Wizard et al). No amount of much love, no homo's will get you out of this one either, Bubba.

I know, its fuckin' HARD to put down the needle, the spoon ... the old familiar sting.

I care alright. But not about you so much ... because if I did, I'd have remembered whatever it was you "told me".

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 11:26:14 AM
the goal to "mystify" anybody who reads my posts.

That seems to be YOUR aim of late

That's really just your opinion. Mystification is not a goal, it just happens as a result of the nature of my character.

The same could easily be said the same of you. Like, seriously, what the..  belay that. I'm alright for now.

Meanwhile it's pretty obvious that I'd like a copy of the 22-page thread you took down. I haven't got a chance to read it yet and I'm fascinated. And while you're at it go ahead and explain why you were such a mewling cringing whining coward, and took it down at all. Never show weakness. It's diminishing to the power of a tiny-fisted petulant overlord.

Was it a company policy? Don't be shy, We won't judge you if you don't have company.

Meanwhile I can always send you your being deliberately obtuse and attempt to get me to admit that I definitely want this data package. Au contraire. I'm content with your simple admittance to this level of cringing Sun worship.

Change my mind. And you can proofread that last paragraph for me if you want I know you like that kind of thing. Peace!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 11:26:14 AM
No amount of much love, no homo's will get you out of this one either, Bubba.

Jesus, is this my Kanye West/Taylor Swift moment? Is this shit really happening? Pinch me, I'm dreaming, I finally got it: The angry, rejected, demented groupie. I finally made it. I've finally arrived! I'm going to run and add this to my CV right away, but first let me ask you something: how's your chess game? And are you dependent or addicted on algebraic notation? I'm working on having a commemorative plaque engraved immediately. Hold that saucy mood, money can't buy that rare bird, even down in Central Casting.

Welcome to the next level. Now pretty please with sugar on top send the f****** file. At this point what difference does it make?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 10:24:29 AM
devoted your life - slavishly - to "being a cunt".

It's probably the latter.

Well, I am what I eat. Why so judgy? Is it... is it... the menses? I heard they're going to implement that in the latest version. And I heard it enhances the flavor of spicy foods. Have you noticed that any?

Asking for a friend.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 13, 2020, 11:40:02 AM
I'd like a copy of the 22-page thread you took down.

If you're referring to some information on AzzGab that was posted by 'Get Ready' - whose ORIGINAL post I accidentally deleted - then fine, I can look for that for you. When I have some time. When I'm back there. Seeing as though you're a member of the site there. I'll PM you. LOL. 22 pages is where you lose me ... I don't know nothin' about no 22 pages of shit.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 01:32:37 PM
I accidentally deleted [...] I don't know nothin' about no 22 pages of shit.

I accept your surrender. By the way, I don't have any particular problem with any of the LGBTQPIXYZ--I don't know if you're just pretending to have a bug up your ass about that, or if somebody told you something that misled you, or if you just don't know how to read what I've written, but I don't give a f*** who you go f*** man. God bless. Good luck replicating your genome. With a sunny disposition and a perky attitude like yours, I'm sure you'll be able to spread it far and wide.

Twenty-two pages, Mang. Imagine the seething. I hope you all the find a new hobby to be equally engaging. What's the next master number after 22? Is it 69? I'll look into that later.

Thanks for coming all the way to BellGab to lie to me. Flattered!!

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 13, 2020, 06:53:33 AM

Few days, WTF, joker. Yeah, when I wrote that you were spending all day here, and then I reminded you where you needed to be for the next 3 months, at least, not "few days". ;)

QuoteSecond ... I honestly don't remember making that post ... and I wouldn't put it past you to have invented it out of whole cloth/with Photoshop.

But lastly, I don't think you can categorise my action regarding this situation as a LIE simply because you could've made it up, and I didn't even remember posting that shit.

In order to CONFIRM that the post was really made by me, could you post a link to the post in question here? I'm trying to understand this just as much as you are.

You have my word I will, but Lady's/s-he first. I already asked you to come clean on your cool Kei/COS gender bender or whatever/whomever the fuck these Avatars are of, because I genuinely appreciate all the efforts you put into this to promote yourself for some BSC thang or rhyme or reason. Can't we share just one genuine moment of appreciation for your gender bender photographic artwork? I do enjoy your creative contributions in this visual Kei category. Sincerely! Soooo, are you just going to sheeit on me again to see how far that takes you? Boring!

You have my word, I'll provide the direct link and more, so just be the open book you said you would be, including Avatar pics, I have in your own words on audio multiple times. Just be honest and transformative about yourself just this once. Be a s-he and man-up! ;)

QuoteOh! And where are those clips of your call-ins you promised? Well, maybe you didn't promise them to me - but I don't deserve to be crucified for having holes in my psyche.

I never promised you a rose garden, nor did I make any clips of my call-ins. I don't even have a recording of that MITD show w/Rubini Jewbini and Vagina Nathan IF that is the one you're referring to. BTW, Rubini will get you a free copy if you send him an email to ask for it. Just check his posts to find his BG offer.

Wishing you all the best...

...with Metron :D

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 13, 2020, 03:19:20 PM
Few days, WTF, joker. [...] Wishing you all the best... [...] ...with Metron :D

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to be a serious person. Then again, it's hard to imagine how any of this could be serious.

I'm sending Hudson and Hicks. I don't even care if it works at all. It's the perfect set-up.

Twenty-two pages, and then hidden. Must've been some juicy narrative. Is there anyone else you're gangstalking? I wanna see some equivalent examples of your study and research.

Just a suggestion! Since you're in control. Don't get alarmed now, you might make the satellite lose earth lock again.

dismissive hand-wanking gestures

AZZERAE

s-he

He/she= homophobia

But how can you be a homophobe if I'm not that way inclined?

Can't we share just one genuine moment of appreciation for your gender bender photographic artwork? I do enjoy your creative contributions ... Sincerely!

We can. That's good.

Soooo, are you just going to sheeit on me again to see how far that takes you?

I never shat on you. And I'm not now. What gives?

You have my word, I'll provide the direct link and more ...

I don't want more. You and I both know your "word" is shit. No beef, but you fib quite a bit.

e the open book you said you would be

I have no interest in "being consistent" for you or anyone else. So don't expect it.

s-he

Again with the insults.

I never promised you a ... nor did I make any clips of my call-ins. I don't even have a recording of that MITD show w/Rubini Jewbini and Vagina Nathan IF that is the one you're referring to. BTW, Rubini will get you a free copy if you send him an email to ask for it. Just check his posts to find his BG offer.

I'm not feeling up to emailing Rabbi Jewbini for shit. If I can't get it from you, I don't care to pursue it further.

memory deleted

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

Yes, everyone seems to be asleep

Hey look, you didn't even notice
   You couldn't even tell
   Just when it started happening
   Maybe just as well
   After all, everything is getting unfamiliar now
   Trajectory in decline
   And we become obsolete
   A frame at a time