• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 04:51:22 PM
You first!

I told you the date ninety-nine times over 7 weeks and you never once asked a follow up question. I already knew you had the email. No one can say that you didn't have plenty of opportunity to ask.

GO AWAY. You are not my problem, you are not getting details, I have--obviously--no urgency. Blow. You had your chance to present and you were "sounds like a script" and "Google Analytics."

Are you even a Jew? Runt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 05:53:09 PM
I told you the date ninety-nine times over 7 weeks and you never once asked a follow up question. I already knew you had the email. No one can say that you didn't have plenty of opportunity to ask.

GO AWAY. You are not my problem, you are not getting details, I have--obviously--no urgency. Blow. You had your chance to present and you were "sounds like a script" and "Google Analytics."

Are you even a Jew? Runt.

I never got the email. I’m not Jewish...or black...but I’m not going away either.  :P

You’ve really changed for the worse since this latest one got her hooks into you, Jack. It’s just sad. You hate to see it. :(

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 05:35:22 PM
I think you do know what I mean and are just in denial.

I legitimately do not and would like to point out that it was none of my business--so as to imply that it is any of mine now is attention craving of an exquisitely tuned degree. I have actual bigger fish to fry.

regaining street cred?

It is clear you are seemingly incapable of recognizing that other people do not view the world through the same paradigm that you do. You haven't been taking very good care of yourself. Yet, all this undue, unwanted, and unwarranted attention towards myself and fuck-all knows who else.

Your gaslighting is more tedious to endure than you can presently imagine. I waded through this shit since before day one and it was initially assumed you would eventually get good at it, or you would stop it. As neither has occurred, conclusions may freely be drawn.

As to the rest of what you wrote I don’t know what you mean.

Then it probably was not a part of the message that was intended for you to understand. I have no investment in what you know--you had weeks of time to present and you dismally failed to produce naught but a long list of topics you refused to discuss.

This is why I do not find your requests for information at all compelling. Oh, now you're listening? Doesn't that sound nice? Turn off your radio. Leave it off. Call for help. You are out of the loop and you are done.

The matter has been taken out of my hands. It was never in my hands. END OF LINE.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 06:13:46 PM
I legitimately do not and would like to point out that it was none of my business--so as to imply that it is any of mine now is attention craving of an exquisitely tuned degree. I have actual bigger fish to fry.

It is clear you are seemingly incapable of recognizing that other people do not view the world through the same paradigm that you do. You haven't been taking very good care of yourself. Yet, all this undue, unwanted, and unwarranted attention towards myself and fuck-all knows who else.

Your gaslighting is more tedious to endure than you can presently imagine. I waded through this shit since before day one and it was initially assumed you would eventually get good at it, or you would stop it. As neither has occurred, conclusions may freely be drawn.

Then it probably was not a part of the message that was intended for you to understand. I have no investment in what you know--you had weeks of time to present and you dismally failed to produce naught but a long list of topics you refused to discuss.

This is why I do not find your requests for information at all compelling. Oh, now you're listening? Doesn't that sound nice? Turn off your radio. Leave it off. Call for help. You are out of the loop and you are done.

The matter has been taken out of my hands. It was never in my hands. END OF LINE.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 06:37:51 PM

"You don't fucking love me, Dude!" *click*

You heard the 'droid: MOVE ALONG.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 05:57:31 PM
You’ve really changed for the worse

You haven't changed at all, Metron2267. Your perception is clearly askew by your psychotic break with reality, which observably worsens with each passing moment this rolling thunderous trainwreck makes its way through the wreckage of your shattered emotional landscape. THE WHEELS HAVE COME OFF.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 06:49:33 PM
You haven't changed at all, Metron2267. Your perception is clearly askew by your psychotic break with reality, which observably worsens with each passing moment this rolling thunderous trainwreck makes its way through the wreckage of your shattered emotional landscape. THE WHEELS HAVE COME OFF.

I’m Jewish. I’m black. I’m a gaslighter. At one point you thought I was Rubini and now you think I’m metron. It’s clear that I’m very important to you, Jack because I’m SO many things and people to you. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 09:38:00 PM
Literally the first day. Kneel.

I believe I was registered before he ever got here.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 09:42:24 PM
I believe I was registered before he ever got here.

"Angus Thermopolye was here. #Official"

Just go get and pony up the G-ddamned emails, Loser. Sorry you missed the brass ring. Don't fucking trifle with me. I'm only not telling her the rest because there's so much typing involved--otherwise, she just self-mindwipes at the climax to every foundational story, what a fun way to spend a Saturday--and although my arms are not actually ever tired (Jesus, you people will buy anything), they're getting tired just thinking about going to one more erg of effort on your behalf, as I have come to regret my requisition down to Assignments to keep you around my demesne longer. Your vile lack of self-care has led you to pour kerosene over everything you love--which would be money--and watch it burn for no particular reason at all, other than that I allowed you both to allow it.

Say cheese.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 09:57:05 PM
"Angus Thermopolye was here. #Official"

Just go get and pony up the G-ddamned emails, Loser. Sorry you missed the brass ring. Don't fucking trifle with me. I'm only not telling her the rest because there's so much typing involved--otherwise, she just self-mindwipes at the climax to every foundational story, what a fun way to spend a Saturday--and although my arms are not actually ever tired (Jesus, you people will buy anything), they're getting tired just thinking about going to one more erg of effort on your behalf, as I have come to regret my requisition down to Assignments to keep you around my demesne longer. Your vile lack of self-care has led you to pour kerosene over everything you love--which would be money--and watch it burn for no particular reason at all, other than that I allowed you both to allow it.

Say cheese.

And I’m the gaslighter?! Hilarious! So very delusional. ::) ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 10:15:18 PM
And I’m the gaslighter?! Hilarious! So very delusional. ::) ;D

You could be his fucking zombie butler for all I know, and as the holder of The Sacred Chalice Of I Don't Give A Single Ripe Wet Fuck it is not a question that needs to enter my calculations to any degree.

I'm not here to trick you into confession. I'm telling you why you don't get story time anymore.

https://youtu.be/wBMKARtQReE

Since you asked so nicely about my "UFO experience." One which, I've never had. And this is your first question. This is part of your initial greeting and inquiry to express an interest. You don't even get that right. It's actually worse if you're actually trying to be annoying--number one, you're really not, and number two, Heather is better off allied with you than anyone, because you are a pushover for anyone with legit power.

Perhaps you'll recall what I told you to do about that. I won't be remembering. Memories are part of special storytime, and you are off both of those teams effective longer ago, than you may presently be aware.

Take a nap.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 05:57:31 PM
You’ve really changed for the worse since this latest one got her hooks into you, Jack.

Her hooks are in you. She will come here hoping to find more of me and all there will be is you lot and I already know none of you give a shit about what she knows--and since she never bothered to tell me, I don't know why she would tell you, and if she did, I would just listen and tell someone else.

This was not the circumstance she had not long ago, and it is the only circumstance left to her now, and that is not my problem. I'm sure another Sourceror will be along any time now to provide whatever she is going to wish to have access to and hopefully they can tell her that she should wish for a CAT scan for both her sinuses and her heart and wish for whatever, however, there's nothing special or unique about me so go ahead and shove her into a restricted space and have some cable ties handy because if looking at pieces of plastic gets her not wet all over then I do not even know why we bother.

Now, next time there's a spare minute, I have a need to know certain things about how child support payments work in WA state, as an academic matter. There are questions of a procedural nature that someone surely knows the answer to who comes around here, although maybe not, but I'm working on a new mandate, although it may involve simply taking out largish-sized advertisements, and so, since there hardly are any newspapers or examples of pure and innocent admiration left in the world, no one will notice anyway.

Art says he doesn't actually enjoy this kind of thing but he be in favor of ever stopping me, not just because he's dead, partially because he doesn't like Grapefruit, I guess she's not his type and she judges smokers, as he knows fuller details on what I am describing here than even I myself do, and my sense of self-restraint is actually quite impressive. I think so. I should know because I would rather take a huge steaming shit on the hood of her stupid friend's jeep than put up with all of this stuff for, yet again, nothing to do with my actual life or even anyone I know, it's just some sort of thing that seems to magickally snap back.

As an intensely personally generated field of energy, it seems likely that my own thing will be something I am not going to have to make excuses for when I mentioned "don't poke around"... I didn't really think that this is tough to get going, since it has always been going, but I never experienced what would happen if there were no reason to be cautious about it, but then someone sure spoke up and made it happen. Long story short, they're going to move The Island.

Does that sound like I'm stupid? Well, I don't think so. Let me tell you all a little something about sounding stupid: go fuck yourselves. Oh wait, I plagiarized that. Oh! Then she threw my phone on the floor after shrieking like a harpy about it and then complained about something that was not enough on the stuff so it was just constant, snarling, vicious screaming about someone allegedly wanting to have sex with me and that makes someone else uncomfortable and this was a legitimate source of projected guilt.

She wasn't this loopy before--I had not seen her in enough to time for this to be the detectable result. This would not be compelling again. I never wished to be someone's counselor, especially as it is hard work, so I guess this was hard work for someone. Oh right she did that video and now she's doing paperwork and Jesus had been hung backward on telephone poles, the better to moisten the stamps in, what would be, given the state of the room, an abattoir of blood and spattered offal masterpiece, even there, she's a casually contemptuous thing that happens.

To remind: she put out her video, I put it on YouTube and pasted in a number of qresearch boards, almost exclusively, along with a little bit around here. As soon as Richard says he's going to look at a stream, I immediately insert myself in the process and ensure that her voice is heard. Was this okay? I really did not think it was okay. I also think that nearly two weeks going by and backing Father is worth tomorrow.

Then later, like yesterday, I cannot be trusted because I used Get the Tea to get something that was not tea. Fortunately it is at noon. I have all day to not be trusted. She yelled about something else as well, I legitimately have no Earthly notion what she was crying her G-ddamned head off about, even if it were something important I would likely not be concerned as long as this ancient caterwauling screaming is running through my head about how... fuck, I can't remember. A woman screams at you all G-ddamned day about a bunch of stupid bullshit, one would expect to remember what they were screamed at about? Not this President. Nothing but shrieking, anything but comprehension, there is no fucking way this woman isn't making this bullshit up just to be a torturous moron for reasons that completely escape me. I've been around four years, I know she's not a stupid woman, she suddenly develops the screaming shitfits all the time every day all over and it's always me me me reminding her of how she fucked up so bad, sob. bluh. HOW DARE YOU remind me that I am hurting because I hurt you, you know I know you're hurting Jack, I'm hurting too, and I know I did wrong things, Jack, so let's talk about them all G-ddamned day and mention that it's all your fault in front of a hot fuckin' mic 4 or five times throughout the day, and be sure to mention what those faults are by avoirdupois. Also, and some snarling and shoulder blocks to remind of how close we are to her shrieking and children freaking out and Jackstar being the only non-blood within city limits, and I've just had enough of these lies. She's barely trying herself and nothing can be said similar to myself. I'm shutting this conduit off. Good luck with this garbage.

I guess I'll see you all on Instagram, where America reveals its casual ultra-tight bonds of love so instinctively there is no time to recognize one is actually alone without or with it. Thank God.

Dr. MD MD

TL;DR

You seem to be getting stupider. You must’ve ran out of NZT or something. [shrug]

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 05:31:10 PM
...I've been grumpy since I dug a hole and pulled my cat out of it...
So those people did find your cat and it was dead?  Did you put the cat back in the hole?  If not did it go into another one or was it just stunned?  Please don’t leave me hanging, I am sorry if the cat is dead.

hello, cringe department? featuring: Jeff B BG username Zartax - Viiper at the other place

https://youtu.be/eT5kMz9zGTo

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 22, 2021, 11:01:48 AM
hello, cringe department?

I am actually relieved. My audio transcripts sound nothing like this. What is he supposed to be embarrassed about? At least his name is up in lights.

Quote from: whoozit on January 22, 2021, 09:44:51 AM
I am sorry if the cat is dead.

This cat has been dead quite a while, like a year and a half now. Her bones have already been cleaned and preserved. Seems like you missed this story! Don't worry about it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2021, 09:29:17 AM
You seem to be getting stupider.

That's too bad.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2021, 09:29:17 AM
TL;DR

No one on the planet believes you didn't read every single word.

Play dumb as long as you desire--I want you to.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 12:27:44 PM
Where's the part where he's calling people up and making "jokes" about stalking and killing someone's pets? And then, does he do it not just once, but 2 more times, because the first time didn't achieve any desired effect? Because that would be embarrassing. I don't mean to imply that Zartax did that--I mean, who would ever do such a thing? That's so sick low-brow, low-talent, and locally actionable, that I can barely imagine which is worse, actually doing it, or actually trying to be "funny" THREE times in the span of a week? Look, I'm just trying to get a baseline here.

Did he claim he was a nun beforehand? Look, I've really begun to up the demands I make in the embarrassment game lately. Half measures will simply not do. I need a train plowing through a schoolyard or an accidental release of a bioweapon that then gets spun into a vat of bat soup or a Writ of Mandamus or something. You are in the Big Leagues now, Richard. There's no turning back to what you once were. Look into your heart--you know what I am saying is true.

Quote from: whoozit on January 22, 2021, 09:44:51 AM
Please don’t leave me hanging, I am sorry if the cat is dead.

https://youtu.be/Peq0Lq7wU14?t=560

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1352774742336434176

#This_Is_Fine #Relax #Don'tDoIt #TheDevilYouKnow #TheBladeOfSeventeen #FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #Ms.MaidMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfeWYnjWFPw

"Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as art" â€" Samantha Fish

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Jeffrey Epstein

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

SpaceMeowMaid

Wow. So, JS and DR are all hopped up on speed recording about sexually assaulting and harassing me and Richard blasts it on YOUTUBE. CUTE. Oh ya, and also Jackstar is on there talking all mad shit about my disabled son.
I guess I didn't know rock bottom could get so low.

GO TO CHURCH YOU LOWLIFES!

JESUS SAVES

SpaceMeowMaid

What I really don't understand... Why is Jackstar spending so much time recording with the two guys that said they killed his cat?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 24, 2021, 06:00:28 PM
What I really don't understand... Why is Jackstar spending so much time recording with the two guys that said they killed his cat?

He also thinks I’m Rubini and metron. He’s off his rocker!

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 24, 2021, 05:15:11 PM
Quote from Dynamo Hum: "​This is like tantrum bingo."

I would have preferred to open the throttle wide, but as can be seen from my sparse and spare smatterings of Walls O'Text the last couple days... there are risks.

I could share some info to those who are curious, however, I have special circumstances, and so it is more difficult than it is worth, especially when Tweedledee is a really boorish caltrop peddler and Tweedledum is really Quite worth all the fuss. However, Tweedledumber and Tweedlethumber and Tweedlethumper are not really in a position to be Activated, and so, with this Key, you unlock Our knowledge.

Yes. Only 2. Oh, she's already filled her bingo card, and is now hoping I am not as judgy as she would be. I'm not going to lie--I can't talk about this stuff openly.

Crawlingseapussy is a strict taskmaster and imagines that I'm supposed to feel guilty for only getting raped once. If only she knew, those fucking Seabees are savages.

You know, I used to be a man who got laid. I got laid a lot. You wanna know what happened? Well, thankfully, I can talk about -my- sex life... I'm spending the month celibate for Sourcerous reasons. Don't wait up for me, Argentina, I think Patagonia is gonna make the grade. Panama? Well, yeah, but Central America is trash.

I can be there at (PROTECTED). Yeah, yeah. I bet. I'll let Sami know. Yeah, not celibate by choice, *rolleyes* do you know how long this is going to take to explain Grapefruit? I have no fuckin' idea, she's still infuriated about (REDACTED). Which is really too bad. How that is my fault, you formerly high class call girl, you, is a matter open to some debate.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 24, 2021, 06:00:28 PM
Why is Jackstar spending so much time recording with the two guys that said they killed his cat?

... So lonely. Further, Plausible Deniability. And, again: I have a ghost ninja cat now. As it turns out, the only way to get a ghost cat is to start with a live cat, and the only way to get a Ghost Ninja Cat is to start with a murdered cat's ghost equipped with a spirit's Heart of Vengeance. I don't care if you believe me, honestly, she was just here yesterday, and I have stated many, many times, however Jewel died, it was a blessing, and... it was all Joe Biden's fault. And by that I mean, before they said that, I had already forgiven anyone involved in her death, and that includes the Ginny that took her body to her pet sematary, the Ginger who used to be really, really hot, and the LSD-25 that somebody indicated that they would be someday soon doing something about, and you know what? It's cool, whatever, sure, go get laid first, I don't care, what's one more hammer to the anvil? God, this whole thing is really annoying. Exactly why is it that I can't just get this shit delivered? Oh, right--I'm not famous. *wink*

Still, I'm not impressed with this LOCKDOWN shit. What do you think I am, some kind of drug addict? Yeah, that's what they all say. I wonder what Tamara thinks of needles, or has any tattoos? Hey, there's an idea--I could get a tattoo with some other Fruit. Wow, headassplode. Wanna take a ride to get even? It would be just a quick back and forth, although I will note that I had to use Backspace a lot to write this one sentence and I forog how to spell in heret. SOmewhere. Wow! Wish you were here.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 06:28:26 PM
He’s off his rocker!

There are so many entities that think I'm hot right now, it is being proposed that it be made a capital crime for Me not to masturbate myself to sleep every night. That being said, I kinda prefer the chair, but with all the ants, it's a problem. It wouldn't have to be if someone would get off their ass and buy me a house, but, I kinda skipped the advert push yesterday, and I sure wish I could ask Esther for help with that, but someone fucked that up for me as well, so you know what? I'll just relax.

Have you ever heard of it? Oh, and, you're a real stupid bitch sometimes, thanks for noticing :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2021, 11:40:01 PM
I'll just relax.

Have you ever heard of it? Oh, and, you're a real stupid bitch sometimes, thanks for noticing :)

I cannot tell a lie. I stand by these statements. It is as true in this moment as it was when I first wrote it, and while using the b word is pretty low, well, I got to make the most out of what I'm given to use. I think I've done fairly well, and I continue to improve my skills, as well as achieve better and better results over time.

Naturally I await any response with tremendous anxiety and interpretation. I'll be honest I'm hoping this is going to be the one that finally breaks the wall, breaches the dam, and carries the message in a bottle out to sea.

I mean... something's got to give, right? We'll just see. Besides, look I used an emoticon. That means I care and I'm not just being mean.

My hand to God, I don't think I've ever been mean to her. Literally everything she's ever pointed out to me if something that I've done that annoys her in any way, there's something that I saw her do first to me. I bet she didn't see that one coming. Sweetie, did you find your way to the Akashic Records yet? Believe me, trust me, know me; at this phase of the operation, it's only a matter of time. And believe me I put all my money on Grapeyfruity. What have I got to lose?

I wish we could cuddle more. So why do you think it is that you're unable to find any housing? I know exactly why I am having troubles. But what about you I have no idea? I wish we could talk about it on an all-new Five Minutes With Jackstar--"No, You're A Broken Record!"

But the magic only works if everybody wants to work it. It's quite the paradox. hey remember when she complained about the letter k at the end of the word magic? I still don't know if she was serious or not. I don't know what it means that she can't answer that question, but I'm going to go down a limb here and say that she's going to blame it on my short term memory damage done from huffing paint.

Thank you for your service, Fruit Grapey. I'm not going to lie: you beat a ninja hands down. Jewel backs me up on this. She is so terrified of you, she's ready to s*** the bed again.

Sure hope you start that counseling/therapy/life coaching/seriously/anything/what-explains-your-delay/LITERALLY-FUCKING-ANYTHING/bullshit-stops-when-question-mark soon. I'll tell you. It's actually kind of looking like things are getting out of hand, although thank God I have no idea at all exactly where that's occurring.

I bet it's not in Minecraft, though. *rimshot* What? I can't hear you. Knock a little louder, Sugar.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 05:51:26 PM
*rimshot* What?

Hey this reminds me, let me tell you a little story about the Sardaukar and The Fremen: compared to me, just lil' ol' me, they're all a bunch of goddamn mother fuckin' pussies. Rawr.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 18, 2021, 10:17:59 PM

Christ on a bike, that's revolting. I think I just threw up a little.