• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 04:13:23 PM
It won’t stoop to droop lower than you, worm.

Rise and be healed, Golem.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 24, 2021, 05:58:51 PM
Jackstar is on there talking all mad shit about my disabled son.

No, I didn't. In fact, the other day, I talked to him about (PROT). I guess it's not a monolith now. And then, I asked somebody else about finding him a (PROTECTED) that I might accompany him to, because I love going to (PROTECTED). For me, it's quite nostalgic.

Also, I never mentioned that the kid is "disabled" at all, not in the least, I never mentioned that at all--certainly not on a forum like this one, where the posted message is now perfectly visible forever and ever and ever. I don't even think of him as disabled, since technically him and his mother and I are all in the same category. At least he has hair.

I don't think of her as disabled either, and I don't judge her for throwing her own son under the bus, and I don't think she's aware of the consequences of her own actions--but at this point, I no longer have to wonder if she's disabled or not.

This reboot of Three's Company has legs. And now, after I get done sitting in Mrs. Roper's shitter, I'm going to listen to today's additions to my voicemail archive, and figure out where Ms. Maid & Mr. Roper would like to begin the retcon. This is not my duplex. This is not my piledriver. I am not available. I have my own problems and a kitty cat isn't one of them--and that's what makes me flexible here, more so than any other. So, I can help.

I take no pleasure in this process, but at least I can eat chicken. I think my work is done here? I hope so. Blurred Bored now.

Jackstar

If I know what this thread was going to become, I would have thrown myself under a bus just to put a stop to it.

For better or worse, clairvoyance is not amongst my abilities, and so this rolling thunderous trainwreck continues along its merry way without any input or help from me.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 29, 2021, 01:16:33 AM
operation: Whale War 🐋 has commenced

I am Jack's complete lack of an invitation to another party. Have fun, Kids. I'll let you know when I have a lawn, so I can tell you to stay off it--just for old times' sake.

Tera Galloway is BIG mad

[attachment=1,msg1457962]

Quote from: Lilith on January 30, 2021, 01:00:20 PM
How distrubing!

After all that work I did to try and promote his YouTube channel...

my god say it ain't so?!

Pandora thinks Evelyn Shelton's internet bf Jeff Banks looks like *squints* a "thumb"

BWAHAHAHA!

[attachment=1,msg1458003]

never put Richard in an anti Nigger free speech zone!

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 30, 2021, 09:52:47 PM
never put Richard in an anti Nigger free speech zone!

[attachment=1,msg1458062]

Nobody puts Richard in the N word corner! >:(

yet another positive review. spectacular!

[attachment=1]

Ciardelo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 31, 2021, 11:11:55 AM
das rite faggots!

this shit so gay LOLOLOLOLOL!

JOWLS >:( LOLOLOL

Come to BellGab, we're vaguely lovable! ;D

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/MNgIHT65hC4

Infodump pending M-Bar-Go download activation. The Tower has laid waste. Get over the obsession, Morons, this is Fan Service Day, and it brings us the Thelemites' last big push before total annihilation. A great deal of roaring and screaming is expected--it is possible that I may be forced to feign embarrassment and/or shocked surprise. 10th Grade was built for this.

We are fine. Projections indicate: hey everybody, we're all going to get (PROTECTED) tonight. Odds: F2F 3:1, Curses 5:1, FBU 5:5, & J*V 💯. Thanks for asking arriving! Three Aces, Nine Cups, one small step--mass hysteria

Also, I'm on heroin. What? It's legal. Hang loose.

im going to rethink my life, thanks Moonbeam

[attachment=1,msg1458105]

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 31, 2021, 12:24:27 PM
Again, not news, folks. ;)

The (PROTECTED) coping mechanism is to run away. This creates confusion in other people, and is not terribly effective.

It is also something We saw coming. Are these people stupid or what?