• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1346323693761249280

#TheEdgeOfSeventeen #FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #MeowMagic #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://youtu.be/f3LWEHvqIas

"Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as art" â€" Samantha Fish

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Jeffrey Epstein

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

Rally Squirrel aka "Howie Cat" doesn't care if he's known as a liar. he may not care but his credibility does...

https://www.voxer.com/v/bf196ea557

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2021, 09:27:53 PM
2 Questions:

1. Who is Evelyn?

2. Who does she want to kill?

Evelyn is a middle-aged cat lady and youtube therapist.

she was gaslighting her internet boyfriend's friend over the course of several weeks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 05, 2021, 12:17:55 PM
Evelyn is a middle-aged cat lady and youtube therapist.

she was gaslighting her internet boyfriend's friend over the course of several weeks.

And what happened as a result? Who does she want to beat down and why?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2021, 12:30:56 PM
And what happened as a result? Who does she want to beat down and why?

well, she and others almost drove an innocent gay man from the U.K. (Garry W.) to suicide.

a strong slap across her ugly mug?

[attachment=1,msg1452273]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 05, 2021, 01:21:48 PM
well, she and others almost drove an innocent gay man from the U.K. (Garry W.) to suicide.

Why is it always the leftists? Could it be they are the real racists and homophobes? Really makes you think.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 05, 2021, 04:51:39 PM
Why is it always the leftists? Could it be they are the real racists and homophobes? Really makes you think.

Exactly. The conflict is within them. The are the Sith, trying to convince the world that it’s the Jedi who are extremists.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2021, 07:56:48 PM
Exactly. The conflict is within them. The are the Sith, trying to convince the world that it’s the Jedi who are extremists.

Isn’t this exactly what’s occuring today?

Asuka Langley

Ohh yeah get up in there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUZNVYodsbY

Which bayonet do you prefer for coring anuses?

For me it's the M7 with it's thinner profile and double edge

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 09, 2021, 01:46:18 PM
AHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA McNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

Is that Lee with a black beard?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 09, 2021, 11:46:31 PM
Is that Lee with a black beard?

No, thats Ronnie McNutt a liberal who lost his head after he lost his job from covid lock downs and his g/f cucked him lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 10, 2021, 02:19:50 PM
No, thats Ronnie McNutt a liberal who lost his head after he lost his job from covid lock downs and his g/f cucked him lol

He & Jackstar should hang out.

SpaceMeowMaid

If you bastards knew the half of it, you would put up a statue in my honor and pray for salvation!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 11, 2021, 02:20:17 AM
If you bastards knew the half of it,

Then those bastards would know about five times as much as this motherfucker. Consider the value inherent in keeping brand integrity. Also, I would appreciate it if you don't hang up again during a co-location update. I don't think you are in a period of understanding on how much some of this shit costs.

This was not The Third Way. I thought we talked talked about this at great length. There is great sadness in the area, and I am astonished that any of them let you talk to them into this. Kudos.

you would put up a statue in my honor and pray for salvation!

The statue is my 25 lb. (CENSORED) and you are already saved. I don't think you're clear on the branding scheme for the day. Whose copy of the memo did you get?

The only one that is accurate is brig's. Okay, good talk. I'm going to check my phone now. If it isn't ringing within 11 minutes, someone is going to have problems.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." I was extremely clear on this issue, which extends--how do you communicate, what to do?

you bastards

So, here it is in a clamshell. She's doing... uh, whatever. Cheers, babe. Meanwhile, I, Jackstar, Lord of (REDACTED), and holder of The Sacred Chalice Of IDGASRWF have been left behind, not to stand guard, but to fix the dishwasher. However, I am not going to fix the dishwasher (read: paragraph (c)3), and so that part of their scheme isn't going to kick in, which is fine, it's all a load of horse puckey anyway. She calls me up today, "Hi, come over here and let's go somewhere out here for at few days..." and I go, "No, I'd rather stay here..." and she's all, *click*

Like, as in, hang-up. Massive rolleyes. It gets better. She actually gets pissed. As if I were the one who bait/switched under someone's nose and then partied double down over yonder past the creek. She's mad at me. Meanwhile, (CLASSIFIED) sent her email, and a fair amount of it--shivers--and she calls me and waaaaails bloody murder. Like, decibels. Because, Jack fault.

Since I'm not actually some kind of raving lunatic (shocking, I know) I am certainly not staying up all night to get on this. I don't even begin to want to. I am not going to. I can't. For one thing, Dickless over there, shut down the protection grid. I suppose he isn't going to get Hep C tonight of all nights.

Someone on My Team is suggesting that I run a panel. Hah. Sure, except, that Someone is in 1955. brb, plutonium

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2021, 04:29:08 AM
Then those bastards would know about five times as much as this motherfucker. Consider the value inherent in keeping brand integrity. Also, I would appreciate it if you don't hang up again during a co-location update. I don't think you are in a period of understanding on how much some of this shit costs.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do."

I suppose he isn't going to get Hep C tonight of all nights.

Someone on My Team

Funny how even though you won't listen to me, and when I told you what happened you freaked out and told me to go to the authorities, now you are claiming you don't know shit, but RUN RUN RUN RUN YOUR stupid mouth off all over.
So you finally have a team? Let me guess? The one you tried to sell me to? FU FU FU I hope you ROT!

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 09, 2021, 01:46:18 PM
AHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA McNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

god i wish that was me.

If you bastards knew the half of it, you would put up a statue in my honor and pray for salvation!

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 11, 2021, 05:15:54 AM
Funny how even though you won't listen to me, and when I told you what happened you freaked out and told me to go to the authorities, now you are claiming you don't know shit, but RUN RUN RUN RUN YOUR stupid mouth off all over.
So you finally have a team? Let me guess? The one you tried to sell me to? FU FU FU I hope you ROT!

im listening to the Rubini Jackstar podcast. my god. MY GOD!

not gonna lie this Rubini Jackstar podcast is pretty epic

"she said i tried to swindle the native amercian bank" -Mr. Rubini

LMAO

"David, im trying to tell you about my dead fucking cat"- Jackstar

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 11, 2021, 04:00:31 PM
"David, im trying to tell you about my dead fucking cat"- Jackstar

You don't even have to make content before the show...it makes itself DURING the show. LOL God bless! LOL  ;D