Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 12:02:03 PM
I don't give a fuck about your meaning nor your intent. I care about talking with my friends on the Vara thread and being left alone without having to read another angle as to why, in your opinion, everything relates to heather. Until then, let's fuck this whole place up...
You're already up to 12 TROLL posts in this thread today.

I know you're mentally ill and deranged as is Metron2267, but maybe you ought to check how many times in total I posted to the Vara thread... 11 times, DA, in 7 days. Six of those were to respond to your troll lies w/Metron.

You ought to CC ALL your posts "here" over in the Vara thread, so everyone can learn what genius trolls you and Metron are.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 12:52:00 PM

I know you're mentally ill and deranged as is Metron2267, but maybe you ought to check how many times in total I posted to the Vara thread... 11 times, DA, in 7 days. Six of those were to respond to your troll lies w/Metron.

You ought to CC ALL your posts "here" over in the Vara thread, so everyone can learn what genius trolls you and Metron are.

I'm a troll? You're God damn right I am! ...and it will stay this way until you figure out that not everybody gives a fuck about heather wade.

WeinerInHand

"You ought to blah, blah, blah"

I'm going to do it on THIS thread. All of it. Until you figure out which is the Vara thread, and which is the Wade thread.

Metron2267

Bitch, let's SPIKE IT!

;D ;D ;D

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 01:04:39 PM
Bitch, let's SPIKE IT!

;D ;D ;D

Seriously, who counts that stuff?!!! 😀😁😂🤣😃

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 12:58:16 PM
"You ought to blah, blah, blah"

I'm going to do it on THIS thread. All of it. Until you figure out which is the Vara thread, and which is the Wade thread.

Ohhhh, I think EVERYONE over on the Vara thread needs to learn all about your genius trolling on this thread. Maybe the three of you geniuses can get more of your kind to come over here too.

Like, I really care that you shit all over yourselves here? Only your Drones and Pawns eat and drink your poopy doos, Honey Boo Boo.

Poor Honey Boo Boo doesn't know how to use the Ignore Feature here!

He prefers being one of the resident mentally ill trolls here. He's soooooooooooooo butt hurt. Wah!  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 01:08:23 PM
Ohhhh, I think EVERYONE over on the Vara thread needs to learn all about your genius trolling on this thread.

Yer gonna weep when all your personal data shows up on 4chan. 8)

WeinerInHand

Ohhhh, I think EVERYONE over on the Vara thread needs to learn all about your genius trolling on this thread. Maybe the three of you geniuses can get more of you to come over here too.

Like, I really care that you shit all over yourselves here? Only your Drones and Pawns eat and drink your poopy doos, Honey Boo Boo.

Poor Honey Boo Boo doesn't know how to use the Ignore Feature here! He prefers being one of the resident mentally ill trolls here. He's soooooooooooooo butt hurt. Wah!  ;D

Show them - I don't care. I care about posting things related to Vara on the Vara thread, and posting things related to Wade on the Wade thread.

WeinerInHand

Ohhhh, I think EVERYONE over on the Vara thread needs to learn all about your genius trolling on this thread. Maybe the three of you geniuses can get more of your kind to come over here too.

Poor Honey Boo Boo doesn't know how to use the Ignore Feature here!

He prefers being one of the resident mentally ill trolls here. He's soooooooooooooo butt hurt. Wah!  ;D

Ignore feature? Ummm, nope. You be an asshole and I'll be an asshole. That's how things work with me.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 01:11:01 PM
Yer gonna weep when all your personal data shows up on 4chan. 8)

Is that a personal threat directed at me on your part? You intend to instigate and promote such behavior here to be directed at me personally? And, you're personally involved in doing this here directed at me?

Whom else is on your side to do this here?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 01:15:47 PM
Is that a personal threat directed at me on your part?

QuoteYou intend to instigate and promote such behavior here to be directed at me personally? And, you're personally involved in doing this here directed at me?

I get PMs...is all I'm sayin'... ;D

QuoteWhom else is on your side to do this here?

Not "here"...but "there"...and that is the $64K question, innit?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 01:15:47 PM
Is that a personal threat directed at me on your part? You intend to instigate and promote such behavior here to be directed at me personally? And, you're personally involved in doing this here directed at me?

Whom else is on your side to do this here?

Who the fuck are you? You don't dictate terms and service. All that you do is obsess over heather wade until you can justify broadening onto other posts to keep her in your crosshairs. That's ALL that you do.
When confronted, you think that you are pulling a jedi mind trick while everyone else sees it for what it is. Projection.
"Trolls!!! Here, let me sort through a years worth of posts to prove it..."

Metron2267

Meanwhile over on Ellagab poor lonely Bart is trolling for some hot Heater and Carl action...cuz if she won't play along, maybe he will... ::) ::) ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 01:39:10 PM
Welp, now look what you gone and done did!

Yep:
Quote12 Users (0 Buddies)
Users active in past 60 minutes:
Metron2267, Gd5150, WeinerInHand, Taaroa, pyewacket, brig, ItsOver, Gunner65, lawnboy, Uncle Duke, pepsiguy, sneaksie-taffer

Corona Kitty

People get what they deserve, I'm thrilled this is happening to all parties.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 01:22:15 PM

I get PMs...is all I'm sayin'... ;D

Not "here"...but "there"...and that is the $64K question, innit?

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 01:22:56 PM
Who the fuck are you? You don't dictate terms and service.

Destroying Vara without mentioning HW is simpleton easy peasy. I will start off with MV/Liberace!'s own words. Fuckwads.

Also, Dipshits, MV/Liberace! determines the ToS here, and no one else.

CLEARLY Metron2267 is openly promoting to have me doxed. He admits to gathering PM's to do it.

So, WeinerInHand, do you also openly advocate to have me doxed here too? You're are one of Metron's pawned bois. Are you as big of a Manchild as he is? You act retarded just like he does too. Why not?

What other Manchild here openly advocates having me doxed here? Cowards that PM Metron2267.

It's time to clear the shitty air here, and see what kind of place MV/Liberace! wants here? A doxing hacker website with shitty trollers like your kind of trash or whatnot?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 02:10:42 PM
Destroying Vara without mentioning HW is simpleton easy peasy. I will start off with MV/Liberace!'s own words. Fuckwads.

Also, Dipshits, MV/Liberace! determines the ToS here, and no one else.

CLEARLY Metron2267 is openly promoting to have me doxed. He admits to gathering PM's to do it.

So, WeinerInHand, do you also openly advocate to have me doxed here too? You're are one of Metron's pawned bois. Are you as big of a Manchild as he is? You act retarded just like he does too. Why not?

What other Manchild here openly advocates having me doxed here? Cowards that PM Metron2267.

It's time to clear the shitty air here, and see what kind of place MV/Liberace! wants here? A doxing hacker website with shitty trollers like your kind of trash or whatnot?

Again, TLDR. I'm not interested in engaging your intellect - my intention is to fuck with you until you leave the things that I enjoy alone.

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 02:13:25 PM
Again, TLDR. I'm not interested in engaging your intellect - my intention is to fuck with you until you leave the things that I enjoy alone.

Dipshit. DA. Twitter boi. Garbage in... and you come out.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 02:10:42 PM

Ooooh...devastating....

QuoteAlso, Dipshits, MV/Liberace! determines the ToS here, and no one else.

QuoteCLEARLY Metron2267 is openly promoting to have me doxed. He admits to gathering PM's to do it.

I do?

QuoteSo, WeinerInHand, do you also openly advocate to have me doxed here too?

4 chan is "here"?

QuoteYou're are one of Metron's pawned bois. Are you as big of a Manchild as he is? You act retarded just like he does too. Why not?

QuoteIt's time to clear the shitty air here, and see what kind of place MV/Liberace! wants here? A doxing hacker website with shitty trollers like your kind of trash or whatnot?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 02:21:29 PM
Dipshit. DA. Twitter boi. Garbage in... and you come out.  ;)

Sticks and stones, retard.

VC

HW got ripped off by shitty audio quality at LNM by Vara. Don't believe me? Check-out what MV/Liberace! said about it:

https://youtu.be/WuoKUUdIlFY?t=10889

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 05:48:27 PM
HW got ripped off by shitty audio quality at LNM by Vara. Don't believe me?