• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

...and...Jedimiller's buddy (Pedro?) called in a welfare check on Heather too...

It's tough to get all caught up, innit?

whoozit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 28, 2019, 06:58:14 PM
I’ve updated the list
Don’t minimize the lip slip pic.  I’m still traumatized.

Lilith

https://twitter.com/dfneely/status/1090059584780132353

Enough of the promises already.

It's past time to dish up, or shut up.  ::)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
The whole DJ thing is a relic mostly of small town radio, even there automation tends to predominate. Fail. She needs to convert this scrap of a legacy and push it along to succeed at all.

You're from radio land...

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 06:17:15 PM
No, I'm not Jedimiller, but thanks for playing!

Agreed. You're more like Jedimiller's dad w/sugar daddy hard-on for HW too. Except JM is more BSC attention getting troll-whore than you are. My guess is you have PTSD and/or ADHD though. Why? Your very high daily post count and your threatening personality to be overly reactionary in "protecting" HW.

Anyway, no need to hate on me here by threatening violence and doxing...

Heather is not going to make-it "big time" without a co-host [skeptic or contrarian], but she can have a small following of loyal supporters IF she stays within her Witch world and creepy gullibility to push Alien YT and MJ12 docs. Maybe she can grow out of it?

Trouble is, I don't think she can easily attract higher profile guests anymore. She's lost Art's support and his connections. She thinks Art committed suicide. I wonder why? What was in AB's note?

She still has that hook to reel AB fans in. Are you buying it?

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 28, 2019, 06:50:14 PM

Heather has claimed she is falling in love and has a boyfriend

Anything else major?

Thanks for the update...I was lost too.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on January 28, 2019, 07:53:01 PM

Agreed. You're more like Jedimiller's dad w/sugar daddy hard-on for HW too. Except JM is more BSC troll whore than you are. My guess is you have PTSD though.

Heather is not going to make-it "big time" without a co-host [skeptic or contrarian], but she can have a small following of loyal supporters IF she stays within her Witch world and creepy gullibility to push Alien YT and MJ12 docs. Maybe she can grow out of it?

Trouble is, I don't think she can easily attract higher profile guests anymore. She's lost Art's support and his connections. She thinks Art committed suicide. I wonder why? What was in AB's note?

By all accounts, she was asleep for some hours after Art passed, so unless Airyn trusted Heather enough to even show her a note, if there was one,  It's hard to imagine Heather saw any such note.  Art didn't pass away in the cuckshed, after all.  Just sayin.

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 07:51:01 PM
https://twitter.com/dfneely/status/1090059584780132353

Enough of the promises already.

It's past time to dish up, or shut up.  ::)

he dindu nuffin. hitting his wife doesn't count.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 28, 2019, 08:00:08 PM
he dindu nuffin. hitting his wife doesn't count.

Is Neely HWs new pimp daddy?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 28, 2019, 07:53:01 PM

Well let's just say I know some peeps who are.

QuoteAgreed. You're more like Jedimiller's dad w/sugar daddy hard-on for HW too. Except JM is more BSC attention getting troll-whore than you are. My guess is you have PTSD and/or ADHD though. Why? Your very high daily post count and your threatening personality to be overly reactionary in "protecting" HW.

Call it a brief object lesson, and you did object! Lol. But you also got a glimmer of what it must be like to live Heather's life, constantly DOX'd, SWAT'd and so on...which was rather the point, ham-fisted as it was in delivery.

QuoteHeather is not going to make-it "big time" without a co-host [skeptic or contrarian], but she can have a small following of loyal supporters IF she stays within her Witch world and creepy gullibility to push Alien YT and MJ12 docs. Maybe she can grow out of it?

I probably need to do some research on how many Wiccan podcasts there are, in theory you may be on to something.

QuoteTrouble is, I don't think she can easily attract higher profile guests anymore. She's lost Art's support and his connections. She thinks Art committed suicide. I wonder why? What was in AB's note?

If you saw that pic of Art in the hospital for pneumonia in '16 the thesis is entirely plausible and consistent with the pharmacology he was allegedly taking. It's also logical that the family would deny in case insurance was involved. So I grade it a strong "perhaps". I also agree that she's going to have a little tougher sledding on the big name guests, but everyone in the field is hawking something so the most they have at risk is a dropped interview late at night - no studio visit necessary.

I do not think Heather has the ego to tolerate a co-host, so I grade that unlikely. Even Lasha is described as a rival out to steal her "throne"...heh...As for my proclivities, I'd like to see her pull things together, but that doesn't mean I'd listen every night. Still, there was more personality verve in her than Dave's shows.  8)

VC

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 07:57:29 PM
By all accounts, she was asleep for some hours after Art passed, so unless Airyn trusted Heather enough to even show her a note, if there was one,  It's hard to imagine Heather saw any such note.  Art didn't pass away in the cuckshed, after all.  Just sayin.

Could she have been left a separate note from AB? She has spoken somewhat about this, so maybe there are clues/hints or more direct statements or details about it from HW? I'm sure she will say AB planned this on Friday the 13th, and that date and possibility is really creepy and fits-in like a key to further unlock AB's mystic & key his fans too.

IF she's lying about this, then she is potentially an extremely dangerous person to be personally involved with, imho.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 07:57:29 PM
A reasonable observation, anything Heather saw would have been seen by Airyn first. But Airyn may have a vested insurance policy interest, so there's that. :o

Quote from: chefist on January 28, 2019, 08:06:46 PM
Is Neely HWs new pimp daddy?

🤔 hmm... he does like white women. yes, yes he is.

DynamoHum

If I was the double agent this “Neely” account seems to think I am then I should be collecting an Oscar for acting rather than trying to work out what the fuck is going on with this shitshow.

The Twitter account really doesn’t look like it’s Neely, look at the tweets, look at the language (although they have tried to remodify their language since last night).

But who really knows what is going on in this weird fucked up adventure.

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 29, 2019, 04:12:50 AM
If I was the double agent this “Neely” account seems to think I am then I should be collecting an Oscar for acting rather than trying to work out what the fuck is going on with this shitshow.

The Twitter account really doesn’t look like it’s Neely, look at the tweets, look at the language (although they have tried to remodify their language since last night).

Not convinced it is him either.  A former Intelligence Officer, SEAL and Construction Battalion Engineer should be able to write better.
Lots and lots of paperwork and reports to fill out.  ::)

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2019, 04:35:58 AM
Not convinced it is him either.  A former Intelligence Officer, SEAL and Construction Battalion Engineer should be able to write better.
Lots and lots of paperwork and reports to fill out.  ::)

What a mess!

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 29, 2019, 04:40:18 AM
What a mess!

Indeed.  Things have taken a rather hideous turn the past 12 hours or so.   

What if the dead guy turns out to be a Heatherite?  No evidence of it I guess...thankfully.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2019, 04:59:06 AM
What if the dead guy turns out to be a Heatherite?  No evidence of it I guess...thankfully.

Are you talking about this guy?

Quote from: brig on January 29, 2019, 05:05:14 AM
Are you talking about this guy?

Yeah.  What if he thought Heather was "disappeared" into there and he was on some sort of F'ed up rescue mission?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2019, 05:08:03 AM
Yeah.  What if he thought Heather was "disappeared" into there and he was on some sort of F'ed up rescue mission?

Exactly the reason she needs to say something/anything as her cultists are more than capable of doing something ridiculous like this.

Lilith

Unless he left a note, or a post somewhere, we might never know.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on January 29, 2019, 05:22:53 AM
Unless he left a note, or a post somewhere, we might never know.

The report of the object he was carrying is interesting.

Maybe a coffee pot for Heater?

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 29, 2019, 05:43:55 AM

C Crane hand cranker radio.........   :P

Lilith

A box of painted rocks?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2019, 05:48:18 AM
C Crane hand cranker radio.........   :P

Always wanted a C Crane radio - don’t sell them here.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 29, 2019, 04:12:50 AM

You and PBS have fresh material, don't look a gift horse in the maw... ;)

Metron2267

Go back to the Nellis screencap - is this guy Capicotto? :o

Metron2267

"Cylindrical" doesn't immediately sound like a "weapon" now does it?

Curiouser and curiouser... :o

Metron2267

Meanwhile Neely is in stalker mode: