Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 12:07:25 PM
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! LOL. ;)

Ok, that Twitter account was created on January 23, so this spoof'er goof'er "funny guy" may have left some clues here or "there" on its day of inception? ? ?

Whoever this Odin is, he sure has been neglecting LNM and Vara lately.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 12:07:25 PM
Ok, that Twitter account was created on January 23, so this spoof'er goof'er "funny guy" may have left some clues here or "there" on its day of inception? ? ?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 11:45:06 AM
Metron2267 is MIA so far today. He must be "late" for "spam work" stuck in traffic or ??? ;). He seems to have run or pawned at least one "controlled" Sock Puppet WiH from NC that was Vara-fied and posted in high count numbers too.

Late for spam work, seems to have been accurate.

VC

Quote from: brig on January 30, 2019, 12:22:11 PM
Whoever this Odin is, he sure has been neglecting LNM and Vara lately.

A [fabricated? hacked? or ???] Screen Name "Vista" was trolling the shit-hole out of SN username here on January 23. That's the same day the spoofed Odin Twitter account was created.

What's creepy weird is I can't find Vista's account to search his posts. This is extremely weird, because "user accounts" can't be deleted here according to MV/Liberace! ToS here.

WTF??? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 30, 2019, 12:24:38 PM
Late for spam work, seems to have been accurate.

Define 'spam' in an open forum. :'(

I mean I can cease the Neely report screen caps if that's now the bleeding edge of 'spam', but frankly sans some how Heater action both forums have damned little fuel left in their respective tanks, now don't they? :o

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 12:36:02 PM
A [fabricated? hacked? or ???] Screen Name "Vista" was trolling the shit-hole out of SN username here on January 23.

What's creepy weird is I can't find Vista's account to search his posts. This is extremely weird, because "user accounts" can't be deleted here according to MV/Liberace! ToS here.

WTF??? ???

VC

Please note how SN Vista seems to talk like the Spoofed Twitter Odin account...

Vista is a spoofed or faked account here, and here is a faked quote from Vista:

Quote from: Vista on January 23, 2019, 02:37:23 AM

QuoteOK fermenting bitches let me get this clear now.
    Michael is doing damon who has speech paralyses and can't voice his verbal objections before Michael's Gamma dick arrives in his mouth,
    so after the ejaculation damon mumbles something..that he is a vegan and that black male's sperm tastes like fried chicken.
    Sad if big.
    Big if true.

Quote from: username on January 23, 2019, 02:44:33 AM

Ellgabber confirmed.

What will SN username have to say about this Vista? 

Will it be Amazing! ? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 12:53:02 PM

I think your doxing might really need to proceed. :(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 12:53:02 PM
Please note how SN Vista seems to talk like the Spoofed Twitter Odin account...

Vista is a spoofed or faked account here, and here is a faked quote from Vista:

Quote from: Vista on January 23, 2019, 02:37:23 AM

At the end of the day, it's just best to sit back & watch these HIV infected Marauders.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 30, 2019, 01:35:30 PM

At the end of the day, it's just best to sit back & watch these HIV infected Marauders.

Just so you know VC's one of them. :-X

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 01:42:12 PM
Just so you know VC's one of them. :-X

Haha... All the dirty needle sharing going on.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 12:20:21 PM
You are as blitheringly stupid as I suspected. Weiner got justifiably sick and tired of both YOU and the dick doctor shitting up his threads, and frankly if you use the remaining few neurons of your stalk-addled mind to read back you'll see MV was less than thrilled to see those threads he enjoyed being ruined too.

Have a take freak, don't suck. >:(

LOL... WiH posted here 2,739 times. I barely posted in the Vara-fied pathetic thread about a Dipshit. BUT... you and WiH made it into your troll topics, you both seriously need attention and control, and you lost that ability w/me. You threaten violence and doxing of BG members, I never do that, and my 3 initial posts [On Topic] on the Vara-thread had nothing to do with that pussy WiH leaving BG. DA.

WiH is YOUR Pawned Boi that followed you around to troll me puppy dog style. Essentially, your Sock Puppet. You put him onto your walk of shame here. Shame. Shame. Same spam here every day by posting a blizzard blur often posting over 100+ posts per day! You overwhelm in a frigid drizzle of OCD-ADHD 8-10+ hours often on a daily basis. That's not SPAM and/or PTSD?

WiH left you alone all to yourself. Wah!

I don't post to this forum to create spam posts, sock puppets or pawned troll puppies, and be violent and dox as you are doing here. As usual, you want to Dox BG members:

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 12:55:40 PM
I think your doxing might really need to proceed. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 01:46:38 PM
LOL... WiH posted here 2,739 times.

You have some odd post count fixation, why is that?

Did someone appoint you bandwidth hall monitor, or was it a silent coup?

QuoteI barely posted in the Vara-fied pathetic thread about a Dipshit. BUT... you and WiH made it into your troll topics, you both seriously need attention and control, and you lost that ability w/me. You threaten violence and doxing of BG members, I never do that, and my 3 initial posts [On Topic] on the Vara-thread had nothing to do with that pussy WiH leaving BG. DA.

You LIE as easily as most folks breathe. You also are as object lesson dense as freshly set concrete.

QuoteWiH is YOUR Pawned Boi that followed you around to troll me puppy dog style.

Kinda sucked for you that he got "woke" to your stalker schtick so quickly, doesn't it?

QuoteEssentially, your Sock Puppet. You put him onto your walk of shame here. Shame. Shame. Same spam here every day by posting a blizzard blur often posting over 100+ posts per day! You overwhelm in a frigid drizzle of OCD-ADHD 10+ hours here almost on a daily basis. That's not SPAM and/or PTSD?

Beats playing Candy Crush on my phone... ;D

QuoteWiH left you alone all to yourself. Wah!

Meaning we all lost some fine non-toxic threads which he was curating - "military history", "cthulu", "tales from the road"...but does a common dirtbag like you care? Fuck no. Go die in a fire, motherfucker.

QuoteI don't post to this forum to create spam posts, sock puppets or pawned troll puppies, and be violent and dox as you are doing here. As usual, you want to Dox BG members:
First define "spam posts" you turd-gargling Heather stalker....and then:

Corona Kitty

QuoteLOL... WiH posted here 2,739 times.

That's a little bit, he should post way more than that.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 02:05:07 PM
Meaning we all lost some fine non-toxic threads which he was curating - "military history", "cthulu", "tales from the road"...but does a common dirtbag like you care? Fuck no. Go die in a fire, motherfucker.

You said/wrote that while looking into your Black Mirror that just cracked into your 7 years of bad luck. It's your reflection of what you've created here, sadly, for all of us to endure. DA. ;)

LOL...I never bothered WiH about his threads. Cry baby WiH, your pawned boi, can come back to post any time. He can be your next sock puppet. He can be his own sock puppet. My guess WiH is still reading BG as a Guest and will be back posting very soon considering his very high post count here. WiH can't stop himself, obviously, imo. He can't get enough of Heather and Vara-fied.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 02:05:07 PM

Beats playing Candy Crush on my phone... ;D

#sad

We also lost Schroader, and many other fine Ellgabbers, so...

Just sayin.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 30, 2019, 02:12:37 PM
That's a little bit, he should post way more than that.

LOL! Says the guy with 7,189 posts here! ;D

Careful we don't want ya catching a nasty case of VC... :'(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 02:34:28 PM

Careful we don't want ya catching a nasty case of VC... :'(

I'm gonna post so much I might have another seizure

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 02:26:05 PM
You said/wrote that while looking into your Black Mirror that just cracked into your 7 years of bad luck. It's your reflection of what you've created here, sadly, for all of us to endure. DA. ;)

Good gravy, you can't even do dark "irony" with any verve. ::)

QuoteLOL...I never bothered WiH about his threads.

You are LYING again motherfucker!

QuoteCry baby WiH, your pawned boi, can come back to post any time. He can be your next sock puppet. He can be his own sock puppet. My guess WiH is still reading BG as a Guest and will be back posting very soon considering his very high post count here. WiH can't stop himself, obviously, imo. He can't get enough of Heather and Vara-fied.
You still don't get it, do you? And it didn't matter how many times he told you either - he didn't give a fuck for the Heater stalking but he read YOU like a bubble gum wrapper.

So...what sock do you post under in ellgab now? :o

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 30, 2019, 02:37:38 PM

I'm gonna post so much I might have another seizure

Gifs or it never happened... ;D

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 02:34:28 PM

Says the Wack Job Spammer that has 9,071 posts in less than 8 months!!!

That's about 1,133+ spam posts here per month!

Lately, you've often been posting at a rate of over 3,000+ posts per month!!! Well over 100+ posts per day!

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 02:46:13 PM
Says the Wack Job Spammer that has 9,071 posts in less than 8 months!!!

That's about 1,133+ spam posts here per month!

QuoteLately, you've often been posting at a rate of over 3,000+ posts per month!!! Well over 100+ posts per day!

VC

Quote from: brig on January 30, 2019, 02:29:03 PM
We also lost Schroader, and many other fine Ellgabbers, so...

Just sayin.

Is s/he connected to MitD?

Is this what really happened:

So, Liberace!/MV didn't want to sell Bellgab for the price they offered???

Next, Liberace!/MV shuts down Bellgab "to ransom" [holdout] for the money he wanted, but, then, everyone "here" found a way over there... and the rest is history???

Liberace!/MV didn't get his $$$$$.$$ and KR/MitD gave him the BartEll finger???

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 02:55:17 PM
Is s/he connected to MitD?

Is this what really happened:

So, Liberace!/MV didn't want to sell Bellgab for the price they offered???

Next, Liberace!/MV shuts down Bellgab "to ransom" [holdout] for the money he wanted, but, then, everyone "here" found a way over there... and the rest is history???

Liberace!/MV didn't get his $$$$$.$$ and KR/MitD gave him the BartEll finger???

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 02:54:33 PM

You created and keep-on keep'n on creating your own massive shit-fort of drama Queen bee! Buzzzzz... poo pee doo... don't rinse but repeat.

Did you get your hate/dox shit-hold quota of selfie-spam for the day?

I think not! Lucky you that I went well past my quota for you today. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 30, 2019, 03:11:03 PM
You created and keep-on keep'n on creating your own massive shit-fort of drama Queen bee! Buzzzzz... poo pee doo... don't rinse but repeat.

Did you get your hate/dox shit-hold quota of selfie-spam for the day?

I think not! Lucky you that I went well past my quota for you today. :D

You are all MINE now. 8)

Say my name!