Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:26:22 PM
I get the impression, that in this podcast network business, everybody stabs everybody in the back.  I could be wrong...
Yes. It is bizarre and I have never seen such a business with so much drama, back-stabbing, emotional people, problems, feuds, meltdowns, and, generally, crazy people!

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:26:22 PM
I get the impression, that in this podcast network business, everybody stabs everybody in the back.  I could be wrong...

heh heh. you're probably right, brig. however, he is a special type of parasite.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on January 28, 2019, 05:29:55 PM
Yes. It is bizarre and I have never seen such a business with so much drama, back-stabbing, emotional people, problems, feuds, meltdowns, and, generally, crazy people!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 28, 2019, 05:31:57 PM
heh heh. you're probably right, brig. however, he is a special type of parasite.

We need some special Neely gifs.   :)

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 28, 2019, 05:21:22 PM
I think you're on the right track with Carl.  Art has to have had some buddies he talked guy talk to, about women and how he was a big shot at the office.  Do you remember the guy who called in I think to Joe Montaldo's show when Heather was on that one time who said Art praised Heather's voice to him, along with other things he wasn't going to get in to?  Somebody like that could blow the case wide open.

You're probably going to want to start here:

https://www.hamcams.com/Page-2.html

https://twitter.com/W7MAG
(Paul was Art's neighbor)

And then there's Glen Thurman:

http://www.astrostop.com/Little%20People%20Log/littlepeoplelog.htm

http://hamfanz.blogspot.com/2007/01/glenn-thurman-kn6z-still-one-more-ham.html

http://hamfanz.blogspot.com/2007/02/glenn-thurman-kn6z-and-videos-part-2.html

...thinking that might prime the old pump a bit... 8)

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:33:58 PM
We need some special Neely gifs.   :)

a mug only a mother could love
[attachment=1,msg1310422]

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 28, 2019, 05:27:43 PM
Heather cucked Joe so hard. brutal. i mean, how can he look at himself in mirror ever again?

And when he unloaded on Heather after that charade he confined himself to playing some dumb song I can't remember and a couple mumbled references to broke-ass bitches.  Even after realizing how cucked he was, he was still cucked.  Cuck-stunned, maybe, if there is such a thing.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 28, 2019, 05:29:55 PM
Real life radio - not a comedy...

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 28, 2019, 05:44:55 PM
And when he unloaded on Heather after that charade he confined himself to playing some dumb song I can't remember and a couple mumbled references to broke-ass bitches.  Even after realizing how cucked he was, he was still cucked.  Cuck-stunned, maybe, if there is such a thing.

I heard that she wouldn't even feed the poor man.   8)

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 28, 2019, 05:40:58 PM
a mug only a mother could love
[attachment=1,msg1310422]

That's not a gif, it's a jpg.   :P

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 28, 2019, 05:44:55 PM

i believe the proper medical term is post cuckhold mental paralysis. sad.

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:49:25 PM
That's not a gif, it's a jpg.   :P

lol gifs aren't my specialty. 🤷🏻‍♂️

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 13, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
That's late but not a bad thing in some disjointed way...

I suspect you're right.

Now who's going to start monitoring the action down on 3636 MHz for when she fires up the old W6OBB heater and does it without a valid amateur ticket?

I'm telling you folks, you're missing 1/2 the entrapment action and you need to step up your respective games.

Here:

http://www.hamcams.com/Page-2.html

http://www.astrostop.com/Little%20People%20Log/littlepeoplelog.htm

https://www.smeter.net

Discuss.

You're a Ham Radio geek and player? You go waayyy back to the Nitecaps and Diane Rehm too. Old guy hard-up on HW.

One thing is for damn sure... you are HW's biggest contrarian defender here... and you're far too disproportionate to be neutral in this fabricated troll war you concoct, emulate, and replicate. You could be her sugar daddy or new BF. I say... go for it. It fits. ;)

Lilith

Life in this thread?  What's going on?  Another comeback?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 28, 2019, 06:07:38 PM
Life in this thread?  What's going on?  Another comeback?

I dindu nuffin.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:47:18 PM
I heard that she wouldn't even feed the poor man.   8)
Now, that is cucked!  And marathon phone calls that approach 6 hours or more....

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on January 28, 2019, 06:10:36 PM
Now, that is cucked!  And marathon phone calls that approach 6 hours or more....

I heard she was the reason Ira quit LNM.  She drove him mad, allegedly.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 28, 2019, 06:00:36 PM
You're a Ham Radio geek and player? You go waayyy back to the Nitecaps and Diane Rehm too.

I might even go as far back as Dave Garroway! Lol. Diane Rehm has the single worst voice ever in radio. :(

QuoteOld guy hard-up on HW.

Legacy, baby...legacy.... 8)

QuoteOne thing is for damn sure... you are HW's biggest contrarian defender here...

Well someone has to fill the role...sheesh... :o

Quoteand you're far too disproportionate to be neutral in this fabricated troll war you concoct, emulate, and replicate. You could be her sugar daddy or new BF. I say... go for it. It fits. ;)

No, I'm not Jedimiller, but thanks for playing!

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 06:17:15 PM
I might even go as far back as Dave Garroway! Lol. Diane Rehm has the single worst voice ever in radio. :(

At least she has an excuse.... other NPR and certain stations have no excuse for hushed voices, vocal fry, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spasmodic_dysphonia

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 28, 2019, 06:22:41 PM
At least she has an excuse.... other NPR and certain stations have no excuse for hushed voices, vocal fry, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spasmodic_dysphonia

Point taken - that said, why not just put her on the production side of the operation and spare the listeners some tough sledding?

Lilith

I wonder what Lashas up to lately?

Nothing much going on around her website.  I wonder if she's still following Heather around?

https://www.mysticstars.net/

I suppose it's a good thing I saved her BlueMoon shows...

I am so confused.... I can’t keep up with the drama

Allegedly this is what I can gather.

Heather has gone MIA ( police have apparently done a wellness check or some guy on Facebook claims)

Heather and Vara has a dispute and falling out. Vara did shows hating on Heather

Vara “network” went belly up. Was off air a couple weeks, came back online in a reduced way

Vara claims he fired a worker due to some criminal allegations. That dude started his own “network”

New “network” guy is hinting that Heather is coming to his network and calling her Queen on social media

Heather has not been active on social media nor done a show in weeks. Her website has not been updated

Heathers radio affiliate dropped her due to her going dark on them and not being responsive to their emails

Some guy known as Sean claims he sent the police to Heathers house and seems pretty stalkery

Prior to going dark Damon called Heathers show and revealed Heather was allegedly a former stripper. Heather then posted some “sexy” type pictures on Facebook.

Heather has claimed she is falling in love and has a boyfriend

Anything else major?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 28, 2019, 06:50:14 PM

Heather has gone MIA ( police have apparently done a wellness check or some guy on Facebook claims)

Heather and Vara has a dispute and falling out. Vara did shows hating on Heather

Vara “network” went belly up

Vara claims he fired a worker due to some criminal allegations. That dude started his own “network”

New “network” guy is hinting that Heather is coming to his network and calling her Queen on social media

Heather has not been active on social media nor done a show in weeks. Her website has not been updated

Heathers radio affiliate dropped her due to her going dark on them and not being responsive to their emails

Some guy known as Sean claims he sent the police to Heathers house and seems pretty stalkery

Anything else major?

fairly accurate.

Metron2267

Well if you believe the screencaps from Ellgab Heather is somewhere near Nellis Air Force Base planning her Area 51 raid with her "boyfriend"?

And Neely is getting ready to ditch Florida for New Jersey, likely to escape charges for his wife-beating. Smart move that one is... :(

Lilith

Vara “network” went belly up

Anything else major?

Varas network was down for about half a week, but is back with only one studio, and fewer shows.

Vara “network” went belly up. Was off air a couple weeks, came back online in a reduced way

Prior to going dark Damon called Heathers show and revealed Heather was allegedly a former stripper. Heather then posted some “sexy” type pictures on Facebook.

Heather has claimed she is falling in love and has a boyfriend

Anything else major?

I’ve updated the list

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 28, 2019, 06:58:14 PM
I’ve updated the list

I don't know what you might want to make of this garbley-gook.