Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on January 26, 2019, 12:04:48 PM
This is Heathers Danzig interview.

Some people say, it was her best show ever.  Personally, I prefer her meltdowns, but, well, you decide:

https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/OLF3a3lR/file.html

Are you STILL ragging on Heather??!?? :o
Damn!!! Get over it already!!! :P

Lilith

So, I was listening to MV's live stream, and I caught this segment of a GabCast, where Heather is talking about her experience the first night she was co-hosting with Art, and 10 or 12ish minutes in, you hear her say that the idea of her being on Arts show WAS discussed BEFORE she did the Art Bell interview.  I think this clip is important, because some listeners have speculated that it was planned even before Heather went out to Pahrump to interview Art, for Heather to be on Arts show.

https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/3ZsO15Iv/file.html

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:50:32 AM
So, I was listening to MV's live stream, and I caught this segment of a GabCast, where Heather is talking about her experience the first night she was co-hosting with Art, and 10 or 12ish minutes in, you hear her say that the idea of her being on Arts show WAS discussed BEFORE she did the Art Bell interview.  I think this clip is important, because some listeners have speculated that it was planned even before Heather went out to Pahrump to interview Art, for Heather to be on Arts show.

I think it was always a foregone succession plan for an old man with impaired lung function, two young kids, and diminished late night stamina, but this is a good preview for sure.

VC

Because Metron2267 threatens BellGab members with violence and doxing for merely having varied or seemingly conflicting opinions about HW's issues, caused mainly as a result of HW's own bizarre erratic behavior, he/she/they [Sock Puppets] has an MO similar to that of Miller MZ and other kitty-kat-litter from EllGab or FB HW supporters. He/she/They become angry and want to protect HW, but he/they also troll the evil-shit out of HW for an attention getting whoring show for their own self-aggrandizement. So, Metron2267 is someone's They Live drone and sock puppet(s) posting at insanely high numbers here since EllGab started.

Metron2267 started posting here about the time EllGab started, so is it a Sock Puppet Troll from EllGab or a shared Sock Puppet Troll to attack anyone it/they does not want on BellGab? Why does it post here nearing 100+ posts per day for 8+ hours per day? Is it un/paid and/or BSC insane sock puppet trolling connected to radio and/or podcasting, etc.?

Quote from: VC on January 27, 2019, 05:57:21 PM
FYI, the forum is definitely not for you Metron2267 to be constantly OCD/ADHD hovering over anyone's posts you target here with violent threats and doxing. You act like somebody's kitty-cat pawn from EllGab.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:03:13 PM
I think it's an overlay for multiple individuals to post through. It changes its style a lot, and that's a more likely explanation than actual schizophrenia. I'm open to being off-target here.

[attachment=1,msg1310182]

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 06:27:35 PM
I don't think you're off-target, but I could be wrong.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:45:54 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 07:07:53 PM
[attachment=1,msg1310217]

Quote from: VC on January 27, 2019, 07:24:23 PM
We have They Live glasses to see straight through the ugliness of your composite Sock Puppet Matrix that "live" inside Metron2267 blue pilled kitty-bot. You are one of them! LOL. Bwahahaha! :D

Quote from: VC on January 27, 2019, 07:40:58 PM
I would NEVER advocate threatening violence or doxing of anyone, but you do! Moron!

Are you HW's want-to-be BF? Miller? EllGab kitty-cum? You're all taking turns? They Live in One Sock Puppet? :-[

Multiple personalities and/or people in one sock puppet could explain how you get to 99 posts today and well over 100+ on other days.

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 11:39:51 AM
Lol, keep digging...

;D

I'm sure there are already enough similarities with your sock puppet posts at EllGab or HW FB groups to find you out there/here, and I'll bet someone(s) here at BellGab already knows. BUT... I'm not your puppy dog that's going to keep digging. Why? Your stink of rotting trash was all over the surface of your dig site.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 28, 2019, 01:15:41 PM
Because Metron2267 threatens BellGab members with violence and doxing for merely having varied or seemingly conflicting opinions about HW's issues, caused mainly as a result of HW's own bizarre erratic behavior, he/she/they [Sock Puppets] has an MO similar to that of Miller MZ and other kitty-kat-litter from EllGab or FB HW supporters. He/They become angry and want to protect HW, but he/they also troll the evil-shit out of HW for an attention getting whoring show for their own self-aggrandizement. So, Metron2267 is someone's They Live drone and sock puppet(s) posting at insanely high numbers here since EllGab started.

QuoteMetron2267 started posting here about the time EllGab started,

No.. I started here a month or so before BG went down and Ellgab came up - please be accurate! :-\

Quoteso is it a Sock Puppet Troll from EllGab or a shared Sock Puppet Troll to attack anyone it/they does not want on BellGab? Why does it post here nearing 100+ posts per day for 8+ hours per day? Is it paid sock puppet trolling connected to radio and/or podcasting, etc.?

Revenue stream angle is obviously attractive... :)

QuoteI'm sure there are already enough similarities with your sock puppet posts at EllGab or HW FB groups to find you out there/here, and I'll bet someone(s) here at BellGab already knows.

Mmm hmm! ;D

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 01:29:47 PM
Revenue stream angle is obviously attractive... :)

Then why are you here posting non-stop nearing 100+ posts per day? You're connected to radio and/or podcasting with no income related to it, so you're just off your rocker and meds BSC addicted to "paranormal" audio shows? Experience'r too?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 28, 2019, 01:57:19 PM
Then why are you here posting non-stop nearing 100+ posts per day? You're connected to radio and/or podcasting with no income related to it,

I am?

Who told you these salacious things? :-\

Quoteso you're just off your rocker and meds BSC addicted to "paranormal" audio shows? Experience'r too?

LOL!

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 10:26:33 AM
Oh puleeeeze....not on wife-beater Neely's pseudo network! :( :( :(

Would make no sense whatsoever , another Ellgab lie created by the skanks and dikes .

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 28, 2019, 03:42:34 PM
Would make no sense whatsoever , another Ellgab lie created by the skanks and dikes .

Likely so, but with heather, you just never really know...I mean did you expect this:

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:50:32 AM

Nice find!  In the co-host role, I guess she means.  But the "you haven't heard the last of me" sure sounds like a not-so-veiled threat in retrospect.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 28, 2019, 04:23:04 PM
Nice find!  In the co-host role, I guess she means.  But the "you haven't heard the last of me" sure sounds like a not-so-veiled threat in retrospect.

Maybe even in the takeover position, who knows?  Somebody knows.

Metron2267

Consider that Neely is now planning a move to New Jersey, I wonder why??? ::) ::) ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 04:45:08 PM
Maybe even in the takeover position, who knows?  Somebody knows.

That would mean a private agreement between Art & Heather without Keef or Sales Guy knowing it.  Ouch.  Then with the stalker episode they pull the big switcheroo and it's sink or swim, baby.  Ice Cold.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 28, 2019, 05:03:58 PM
That would mean a private agreement between Art & Heather without Keef or Sales Guy knowing it.  Ouch.  Then with the stalker episode they pull the big switcheroo and it's sink or swim, baby.  Ice Cold.

Regardless, I think Karen might know a lot. Probably also Carl.  Possibly a few others...  I could be wrong.

I think it will all come out as networks fall, and lives become rearranged.

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 04:43:08 PM
https://twitter.com/dfneely/status/1089922879825694720

I want to know what Neelys got...

he has nothing. the only thing he has on his side is hasn't been caught making false claims personally. yet. he had his wife do it for him... before their little 'fight', and his subsequent arrest. oops.

Metron2267

Now he's planning a flight to New Jersey, hope the Florida authorities know... :-X

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 28, 2019, 05:11:10 PM
he has nothing. the only thing he has on his side is hasn't been caught making false claims personally. yet. he had his wife do it for him... before their little 'fight', and his subsequent arrest. oops.

I hear you, but Ira spent HOURS and H O U R S on the phone with Heather, and I can't help but think he may have learned things, and maybe passed some along, just for an example.

Another example, Dr. J.

and...

I mean, Heather was a part of both networks, even though not for very very long, and when people are talking and crying for hours, over periods of time...

But yes, he probably has nothing, maybe.  Dunno.

SOMEBODY led Vara to believe that MV had sent that upsetting photoshop to Vara.  Something was going on for some reason.

Metron2267

And Bart's "woo"ing Paul and Ella now:

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:10:18 PM
Regardless, I think Karen might know a lot. Probably also Carl.  Possibly a few others...  I could be wrong.

I think it will all come out as networks fall, and lives become rearranged.

I think you're on the right track with Carl.  Art has to have had some buddies he talked guy talk to, about women and how he was a big shot at the office.  Do you remember the guy who called in I think to Joe Montaldo's show when Heather was on that one time who said Art praised Heather's voice to him, along with other things he wasn't going to get in to?  Somebody like that could blow the case wide open.

Quote from: brig on January 28, 2019, 05:13:33 PM
I hear you, but Ira spent HOURS and H O U R S on the phone with Heather, and I can't help but think he may have learned things, and maybe passed some along, just for an example.

Another example, Dr. J.

and...

oh, im sure Ira has some juicy dirt on /our/ girl. Darrell tho... he's retarded. this is a gentleman that had his wife telling people on facebook that he recieved the medal of honor, the navy cross and multiple purple hearts. all lies. the dude even backstabbed his buddy Vara. i wouldn't trust anything he says. i could be wrong though. :)

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 28, 2019, 05:21:22 PM
I think you're on the right track with Carl.  Art has to have had some buddies he talked guy talk to, about women and how he was a big shot at the office.  Do you remember the guy who called in I think to Joe Montaldo's show when Heather was on that one time who said Art praised Heather's voice to him, along with other things he wasn't going to get in to?  Somebody like that could blow the case wide open.

Yes, Art and Heather both seemed to be great talkers.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 28, 2019, 05:22:19 PM
oh, im sure Ira has some juicy dirt on /our/ girl. Darrell tho... he's retarded. this is a gentleman that had his wife telling people on facebook that he recieved the medal of honor, the navy cross and multiple purple hearts. all lies. the dude even backstabbed his buddy Vara. i wouldn't trust anything he says. i could be wrong though. :)

I get the impression, that in this podcast network business, everybody stabs everybody in the back.  I could be wrong...

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 28, 2019, 05:21:22 PM

Heather cucked Joe so hard. brutal. i mean, how can he look at himself in mirror ever again?