Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 12:26:12 AM
Debbie Harry looks gross AF now

= that's my pt. Millennial #weaksauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

Groyper, I will be calling you soon for some projects if you are not too #Pussy

I will jack off in Judy's mouth at the VERY least

I'll beat your ass 2 - you gotta TAKE IT = I am your BIG BROTHER = that u WORSHIP = I get to beat the FUCK outta U

Email me if u have nuts and/or call???

How did u become so #Fagacy within less than 30 days?

I have only been on BG less than 30 days I believe.

I have #Destroyed this Fuckn' baby land of #FakeTrolls #WeakMillennialParanormalMaskFagQUEERBAITS

#FAGACY
#FUCKACY
#LEGACY

Post your pics faggit. Don't be a pussy.

Quote from: eviUru on August 22, 2020, 11:35:42 PM
RUBINI, be a good sport and post it yourself.
By now We are like a BIG family, you are like a BIG brother to us.
End it now,brother. You will feel much better, and you will feel our Love for you.
There is a lot behind us already, and there is so much more ahead of us, together.
We are family now. You and Us.
Post it. We Love You, David.

eviUru

David, what happened at MAA. Were you fired, or did you quit.
Who was the asshole who drove you away from that gig.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on August 23, 2020, 12:28:41 AM
Occasionally, whether I admit it or not, there is some common ground.

Three/five-way imminent. Grapefruit will go nuclear.

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 12:53:18 AMDude, Dave, Richard, YOU USE THE SAME "STYLE" AND LINE

Brother, take a look at your posts. Same shit same story same bullshit.
Over and over and over again.
Flip the record, bro. Post something of value something really funny. Be creative,for once.

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 12:53:18 AMI have been a London-based Ent. Agent for decades Millennial and a U.S. based mgr. producer and publicist Lit Agent and writer and #sexyMotherFucker since LITERALLY before you were born #Millennial #FagRag

And now you are here, lol.
What happened brother.
Here, use my shoulder and have a good cry on it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:19:40 AM
YES! I am HERE!

I am still a London based agent = THAT IS MY COMPANY dildo!

I am STILL a agent/mgr/publicist etc etc

I have a lot of deals, clients, projects, work $$$

I can't share it all because of #jealous #Millennial #MaskFags like YOU!

#BizisMostlyPrivate

I have PURPOSELY shared mostly my Art-Bellian background = that's all my AIM is here = connect w/ "cool" Bell fans
=

There are none left ?

REJOICE! HOMO!

Your HERO has arrived = not a arrogant pretentious #Aloof #jerk

I am a multimillionaire #caring #sexy #soul and #BellGabber NOW!

I am the cool "new" guy currently.

#Sorry ?

#somebody else will eventually take ALL our places = maybe not = NV could sell or fold at #ANYTIME

#BG is a WASTELAND and poor revenue generator

It is weird and fun = Why I am "here"

Dude, RESET, okay?

Try ONE MORE TIME with a BRAND NEW "MV approved" sock!

I will tattle on you to MV and Jackstar and #BUST you EVERY time #PussyBOY!

#LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBCbMPWbMx4

Now seriously, go apologize to MV right now AND Jackstar via email, okay? I am serious kiddo!

You may get PERMANENTLY banned by #MV NOW?

MV and I are having #SECRET #LEGAL procedings = YOU are HIS #MV's #LIABILITY

= YOU ARE NOT "WORTH" it anymore to him #MV

= You are making MV look like the fat, faggy, fool and cunt #pussy he truly is!

NOW STOP IT!

Refresh = get a NEW BRAND = and come @ ME AGAIN! LOL

Dave A. Metivier

DAVID A. METIVIER
9 Miller Rd Lisbon, Maine 04250
Dave Metivier Age 32
Date of Birth:
(July (DAY = (Censored) 1988)
David A. Metivier who lives at 9 Miller Rd Lisbon, Maine 04250 is 32 years of age, Single, TS, Greek man.

FAMOUS DAVE METIVIER QUOTES:

"I only live to take every inch from every man I admire, I love taking it all up the ass at all times.
Like I always say, give it to me big daddy, ALL up my ass all the time, or my name is not David A. Metivier damnitt!""
                                                                    -Dave A. Metivier

DAVID A. METIVIER
Richard Groyper
Date of Birth
July (censored / he's a "kid") 1988

Current & Past Addresses
Home address, apartment, business, and rental property addresses for Dave Metivier

9 Miller Rd Lisbon, ME 04250 (Current Address)
54 Maturo Dr Casco, ME 04015 (Feb 2018 - May 2020)

(RICHARD GROYPER aka Dick Grabber aka Groper aka Gruper aka "Gay Faggit" on BellGab)
(VottingTRUMP2020 sock account on BellGab)

Dave Metiver is quoted as saying in BellGab today: "I, David A. Metivier, am an asshole rapist. "A" is for ASSHOLE. It is my middle name. I am 32 year old David A. Metivier of Maine.
I am 32 years of age and I reside at 9 Miller Rd Lisbon, Maine 04250 plus I am 32 years of age. Did I already say that? I am sorry. I am David A. Metivier.
I was born in July of 1988 and I am 32 years of age. My parents wish I was working and contributing to society and dating opposite sex "partners" and didn't eat EVERYTHING
in the refrigerator 24 hours and poop incessantly making the cost of additional toilet paper becoming taxing for his poor uneducated Gypsy Circus family mother and father from
the youth hostel and drug scene in both Romania and Bulgaria.

BTW Jewbini had sexual intercourse throughout the summer and fall of '89 with the "hot-to-trot" insatiably demanding Mrs. Metivier "Judy" back in the swingin' 80's.
The exact time of David Metivier's conception was Oct. 17, 1989 inside the Senior High School auditorium, before Senior year study hall.

PROMISES DECLARED AUGUST 4, 2020 by David A. Metivier aka Richard Groyper aka MarkyT aka VotingTrump2020:

"I DAVID METIVIER have outwardly Gay Feelings for hairy-armed PERSIAN MEN wearimg gold watches. And All the rest of I know now is what Jackstar told me a long time ago.
He said Persian men have psychic control of my anus. I did not at all understand. I still do not. And since that year MV touched my penis and my privates, when we were drunk during the secret
"hazing incident" in Orlando for that small BG sleepover, I have never been quite the same. I am starting to wonder if my butt is really my pussy? I am seeking medication and counseling currently."

David A. Metivier TRIVIA:
Dave Metivier Home Residence and Bedroom Masturbation Headquarters for his "fake gay persona" Richard Groyper Gay Men of Legend Adult Video Series: 9 Miller Rd Lisbon, ME 04250
(Since birth, Dave Metivier has been classified and branded by physicans, experts and gay practicioners in the LGTBQ medical field, Dave A. Metivier from Lisbon via Casco, Maine is One Hundred and Ten Percent
mentally retarded in the classical sense.)

#LetsWARFucko
#WeReapWhatWeSowBullyBitch
#PrepareForBattle
#THISisJUSTtheBEGINNING
#ManBullyVsBabyBully
#AnalSex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybwzFJTIXOc

Richard Groyper of BellGab
9 Miller Rd Lisbon, Maine 04250
Dave Metivier Age 32 (Jul 1988)
Current & Past Addresses
Home address, apartment, business, and rental property addresses for Dave Metivier
9 Miller Rd Lisbon, ME 04250 (Current Address)
54 Maturo Dr Casco, ME 04015 (Feb 2018 - May 2020)

DAVID A. METIVIER / "RICHARD GROYPER" IS PLAYING THE CURRENT ROLE OF THESE 5 BELLGAB SOCK ACCOUNTS:
1. VotingTrump2020
2. MarkyT
3. ONLYstickITinsideMYdirtyASS
4. myMOUTHattackedBYboners1988
5. PenisInMyMouthPlease

Richard Groyper
*DAVID A. METIVIER IS A FRAUD

DAVID A. METIVER WEIGHS OVER 230 POUNDS
HE IS A 5 FOOT 7 INCH MAN TALL (HEIGHT)
David Metivier takes insulin shots daily for Diabetes
BY DEFINITION, DAVID A. METIVIER IS MORBIDLY OBESE

DAVID A. METIVER vows to fuck with David Rubini.
David V. Rubini vows to now OFFENSIVELY fuck "the shit" out of DAVID A. METIVER Harder, Longer, Stronger, Deeper!

#FUCKACY
#FAGACY
#LEGACY
#SEXACY

What's with the block of text nigga?

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:19:40 AMDave Metiver is quoted as saying in BellGab today: "I, David A. Metivier, am an asshole rapist. "A" is for ASSHOLE. It is my middle name. I am 32 year old David A. Metivier of Maine.
I am 32 years of age and I reside at 9 Miller Rd Lisbon, Maine 04250 plus I am 32 years of age. Did I already say that? I am sorry. I am David A. Metivier.
I was born in July of 1988 and I am 32 years of age. My parents wish I was working and contributing to society and dating opposite sex "partners" and didn't eat EVERYTHING
in the refrigerator 24 hours and poop incessantly making the cost of additional toilet paper becoming taxing for his poor uneducated Gypsy Circus family mother and father from
the youth hostel and drug scene in both Romania and Bulgaria.

BTW Jewbini had sexual intercourse throughout the summer and fall of '89 with the "hot-to-trot" insatiably demanding Mrs. Metivier "Judy" back in the swingin' 80's.
The exact time of David Metivier's conception was Oct. 17, 1989 inside the Senior High School auditorium, before Senior year study hall.

PROMISES DECLARED AUGUST 4, 2020 by David A. Metivier aka Richard Groyper aka MarkyT aka VotingTrump2020:

"I DAVID METIVIER have outwardly Gay Feelings for hairy-armed PERSIAN MEN wearimg gold watches. And All the rest of I know now is what Jackstar told me a long time ago.
He said Persian men have psychic control of my anus. I did not at all understand. I still do not. And since that year MV touched my penis and my privates, when we were drunk during the secret
"hazing incident" in Orlando for that small BG sleepover, I have never been quite the same. I am starting to wonder if my butt is really my pussy? I am seeking medication and counseling currently."

David A. Metivier TRIVIA:
Dave Metivier Home Residence and Bedroom Masturbation Headquarters for his "fake gay persona" Richard Groyper Gay Men of Legend Adult Video Series: 9 Miller Rd Lisbon, ME 04250
(Since birth, Dave Metivier has been classified and branded by physicans, experts and gay practicioners in the LGTBQ medical field, Dave A. Metivier from Lisbon via Casco, Maine is One Hundred and Ten Percent
mentally retarded in the classical sense.)

O fuck you asshole, that is some funny shit. It made me cry laughing reading it.
Yes you have talent to entertain. Now post pics of your bare feet.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:30:59 AM
Yo CoronaPUSS-AYY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWmbLS2_ec

Wat IT IS ! my Millennial Mel Fabergas Lite Radio wiggaNIGGA' ?

Say What FOOL?

I be old and do no wha dat is beezwax!

Jus FoGive did oldMan Manes!

Dig?

Rockit Homey!

#Schmeglacy

#FAGACY
#SEXACY
#FUCKACY
#LEGACY

P.S. AZZarea sp ? is Skype STALKING and calling me OVER n OVER n OVER again = RIGHT NOW since 12:22 am PT

WTF u BG Millennial wiggas ?

#GoAWAY

#IwillDOXXandKILLyouCloutChasin'ParanormalNon-FlatEarthKnowin'MaskFags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#LOL

Bluechew.com

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:19:40 AMYou may get PERMANENTLY banned by #MV NOW?

You better fight for me being here. I'm your only real bro here. Rest of the clowns just making fun of you and insult you calling you names.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 01:35:53 AM
You better fight for me being here. I'm your only real bro here. Rest of the clowns just making fun of you and insult you calling you names.

Well.. he is an old fag.

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:30:59 AMP.S. AZZarea sp ? is Skype STALKING and calling me OVER n OVER n OVER again = RIGHT NOW since 12:22 am PT

Lol, looks like that little lying bitch horse face ASSREAR is in heat.

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 23, 2020, 01:37:03 AM
Well.. he is an old fag.

You see, I told you. They have no respect for you.
Doxx their asses till they bleed. Maybe that will teach them to fear and respect you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 22, 2020, 02:49:45 PM
DOXXED!

Azzerae = Desperate, clingy, Kike, BG Homosexual Midget wussy anus licker for all eternity on meds and demons!

Re: VC
Azraa Morphine <azzerae@gmail.com>
Sat 8/22/2020 6:48 AM
You want me to leave you alone, I can.

I sent you a voice note on Skype.

Very confused and hurt about this situation.

But I won't tell anyone about it.

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020, 13:30 Azraa Morphine, <azzerae@gmail.com> wrote:

I never did anything to deserve you telling me to fuck off, man.

I don't understand what just happened.

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020, 13:24 David Rubini, <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

Fuck NO!

VC is GAY AF

#GoAWAY

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 6:22 AM
To: David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: VC

Jeez.

You're online at BellGab this whole time and you won't even back me up with a single little post to VC?

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12794.msg1414256;topicseen#msg1414256

Please, I'm begging you. Just say you and I are cool and that I didn't do anything you couldn't handle...

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020, 12:14 David Rubini, <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

just let it go

who gives af what anybody thinks anymore man

carry on

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:07 AM
To: David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>
Subject: VC

Hey David. VC bought your story about the alphabet agency visit hook line and sinker (brilliant LOL) ... I was wondering what you think I should tell him?

Here's a link to the post:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12794.msg1414256;topicseen#msg1414256

Either you could post or I could post. We just need to get our story straight so we can get VC to believe our story LOL

He thinks I fucked your life up by proxy because of the Enard doxx

So I can say, no me and Rubini are cool. But I'd need you to validate it. Because he calls me a liar nonstop

I think you should post in the thread

Please respond to VCs claims about your association with me ruining your life

On Fri, 07 Aug 2020, 10:19 David Rubini, <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey Azzerae: Let's do it on my show in October. You will rep BG. I am super disappointed that MV wasn't more supportive and it's super insulting and unpro
the way he handled communicating (not speaking) w/ me and even taunted me and befriended my legal enemies. I think he's a fucking dickhead now.

Sorry, just venting.

Yeah, let's talk anytime on Skype or Zoom.

Please add me- my name is: david.rubini1

We can now if ur up..

Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 1:00 AM
To: advertisingusa@hotmail.com <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>
Subject: Let's do a show

Hey David, Azzerae here.

How should we do this...would you like me to be your guest on your own thing, or would you like to be a guest on my show?

I usually do my live streams via Podbean, then podcast 'em later via Vocaroo, do show art, etc.

I'm eager to speak to you. I'm doing a stream with someone else (Stellar) at 9AM PST Friday, August 7th.

Maybe you and I can speak to one another this weekend?

I'm open to anything. You are a funny, smart guy with razor sharp wit.

Much respect. Peace.

Azzerae

I was respectful of your boundaries and never shared your personal information, but you still chose to grandstand in front of BellGab.

You are an overgrown child, and have deep seated issues. Your network is destined for failure, and the way you relate to people is irredeemably awful.

I hope you can find some help somewhere along the line. And, at some stage grow up, and become an adult.

If you really were a man, you'd at least talk to me or reply to an email rationally and off the record. But you just hide like a coward and ignore my calls or email.

I hope you can find help, and get off the drugs some day.

P.S. You forgot to include the titbit of correspondence, where you apologise profusely for calling me a homo.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 01:46:36 AM
I was respectful of your boundaries and never shared your personal information, but you still chose to grandstand in fron of BellGab.

You are an overgrown child, and have deep seated issues. Your network is destined for failure, and the way you relate to people is irredeemably awful.

I hope you can find some help somewhere along the line. And, at some stage grow up, and become an adult.

If you really were a man, you'd at least talk to me or reply to an email rationally and off the record. But you just hide like a coward and ignore my calls or email.

P.S. You forgot to include the titbit of correspondence, where you apologise profusely for calling me a homo.

O, your stalker horse face lying bitch ASSREAR in heat is here.
Hide RUBINI hide, little bitch is in heat and on rag. Bad hormonal combo.
Ladyboy is in love with you. Guard your anus.   

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 01:46:36 AM
I was respectful of your boundaries and never shared your personal information

What are you, f****** high? 22 pages, Douchebag.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:30:59 AM
AZZarea sp ? is Skype STALKING and calling me OVER n OVER n OVER again = RIGHT NOW since 12:22 am PT

No. I'm not. What's happening is you're too much of a pussy to talk to me man to man. You'd rather post nonsequential walls of text here than deal with the reality of what you did.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 01:46:36 AM...correspondence, where you apologise profusely for calling me a homo.

How rude of him.
He should call you a ladyboy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 01:45:22 AM
You see, I told you. They have no respect for you.
Doxx their asses till they bleed. Maybe that will teach them to fear and respect you.

Respect is earned.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 01:53:39 AMto talk to me man to man.

But you are not a man, you are a ladyboy, in heat and on rag. Stalking people looking for a sugar daddy.

eviUru

Quote from: Jackstar on August 23, 2020, 01:51:03 AM
What are you, f****** high? 22 pages, Douchebag.

I bet ladyboy is using those pages as tampons, since he is too poor to buy them.

Jackstar

Quote from: eviUru on August 23, 2020, 01:29:59 AM
O fuck you asshole, that is some funny shit. It made me cry laughing reading it.
Yes you have talent to entertain. Now post pics of your bare feet.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 01:34:45 AM
Re: VC
Azraa Morphine <azzerae@gmail.com>
Sun 8/23/2020 2:32 AM
I was respectful of your boundaries and never shared your personal information, but you still chose to grandstand in front of BellGab.

So you read it but won't respond. It's clear that you've got no balls, and can't deal with the confrontation of facing up to who you are and what you're about.

Just for the record, too, I'm not angry. I was disappointed. But mainly, it's the principle I'm most interested in. One last conversation. Then we can forget any of it ever happened. Your choice.