• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 04:29:51 PM
I also missed nearly entirely the 3-hour GabCast fest on Nathan's show. Perhaps you and I can do a listening party on that. You bring the nitrous.

Thank you for that, that's very nice. I, however, prefer the Gabcast with MV.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 24, 2020, 04:35:49 PM
Thank you for that, that's very nice. I, however, prefer the Gabcast with MV.

Well, yes, that's why I didn't listen. Look, look, read, read, tell you what, you just listen for the both of us... again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 04:38:31 PM
Well, yes, that's why I didn't listen. Look, look, read, read, tell you what, you just listen for the both of us... again.

#amazing

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 24, 2020, 04:53:31 PM
That is so gay, pfft.

You know what's not f****** gay it's f****** 4:20 and I'm f****** sober.

F*** all y'all

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 24, 2020, 04:44:36 PM
NEW VP IN CHARGE OF BELLGAB EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY IS DAVID RUBINI

Not going to lie--I'm glad to be sober for this moment. Thank you Jesus!

chefist

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 24, 2020, 04:44:36 PM
Everyone:
I just got word via text after last weeks in-person visit from MV who FINALLY manned-up, invited me = The GREAT RUBINI
to his lovely Eastern Missouri Quadruple wide RV Trailer home and the oppty to watch him give a bath
to his 3 toy poodles that follow him around everywhere like hand in glove. Cute. He calls them "MY lil' precious sweet Cinnamon babies".
Seems kinda queer to have "names" for your dogs like that.. but. but who am I to judge a loving, gay Homosexual man like M.V. who is in the prime of his young gay alternative adult lifestyle that deserves nothing but opportunities for MV a proud Gay man that prances around with pink nail-polished toy poodles. Wherever MV is at this very moment stands a Man who is makeup artist and stage manager
to his 3-4 "lil' precious sweet Cinnamon babies" insane gay dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2gdM98avF0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EtEFf6Bm_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=990k-5Jm5aA

On last Monday, MV introduced me to his partner that now goes by "BRUCE" but 3 mos. ago the same "man" went by "Brute" ? So, the "guys" birth name and legal name is Mr. Andrew P. Armstrong, formerly.biologically Woman, Michelle Ann Seitzer from Detroit.His/Her parents born: 1947 from Beirut Lebanon originally.

Anyways, the great news is MV has seen what I can do here at BG and guys, YOU ARE NOW LOOKING AT THE NEW EVP OF BG INTERNATIONAL.

WE'RE GOING GLOBAL (SOUNDS BETTER THAN FE) FOLKS !!!!

MEET THE NEW ACTIVE LEADER AND PERSON TO REPORT TO NOW MOVING FORWARD INTO THE BRAVE NEW FUTURE WE ALL SHARE!

DAVID RUBINI
BELLGAB
EVP OF BELLGAB
ACTING PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OF BELLGAB
RUBINIMAGIC@BELLGAB.COM

You are not the real person that is David Rubini...you are just trolling, whoever you are. That's why you cancelled last minute on Richard Groyper. You claimed it was dictated by "your lawyer"...but that is pure bullshit. You didn't do it because you are not Rubini.

Your lawyer told you to "go silent", but then you spew racial epithets and other vulgarities on here that will clearly be used against you if you had a real show on a real network.

You are a fraud and not the real person, David Rubini.

Silphion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6MoMyrf8pU

The following was channelled from the drug induced delirium of an inmate
and is in no way sanctioned by the current occupant of that or any other cell:

"This is a song of Rubini
By day a famous producer
By night a super Gabber
Protecting the world from his competition and trolls
Like the globe earth believers
The desert vampire witches
And you know you can hear him after midnight on Conspiracy Radio
On a cool, cool evening of a small American podcast
You know I'm talkin' about Rubini
That's right, Rubini
One more time
I'm talkin' about Rubini
The man, the man ...
Viva del Rubini ! "

(with apologies to Southern Culture On The Skids)

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2020, 05:26:32 PM
You are not the real person that is David Rubini...you are just trolling, whoever you are. That's why you cancelled last minute on Richard Groyper. You claimed it was dictated by "your lawyer"...but that is pure bullshit. You didn't do it because you are not Rubini.

Your lawyer told you to "go silent", but then you spew racial epithets and other vulgarities on here that will clearly be used against you if you had a real show on a real network.

I hope your liability policy can cover the countless dreams you have shattered, cheffy.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 24, 2020, 08:23:26 PM
I hope your liability policy can cover the countless dreams you have shattered, cheffy.

Ha... I know I'm not the first to know this...but I guess the theater can continue...why not!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2020, 05:26:32 PM

Real or not it's been fun

Jackstar

Quote from: eviUru on August 24, 2020, 09:30:37 PM
Many here think that yes, you are.

Well, he is, Baby, but--I'm from another planet. What are you doing talking to him for? Let's get back to focusing on why you're here.

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 24, 2020, 04:44:36 PMMEET THE NEW ACTIVE LEADER AND PERSON TO REPORT TO NOW MOVING FORWARD INTO THE BRAVE NEW FUTURE WE ALL SHARE!

DAVID RUBINI
BELLGAB
EVP OF BELLGAB
ACTING PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OF BELLGAB
RUBINIMAGIC@BELLGAB.COM

??????????????????????
ROOBEENEE
So, how much did you paid for Bellgab ??

Was it a cash deal or some other arrangements. 

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 24, 2020, 03:10:40 PM

To be honest, I had no idea about any of that, but that would be appreciated. I just wanted to show my support for a network that can entertain and hopefully thrive.

You made vise choice to be part of TheROOBEENEE Gravy Train.

FUCK THE HATERS !!!

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 24, 2020, 04:10:31 PM
I personally have never heard Rubini conduct anything so I cannot comment on his performance. I have however heard the other show hosts.

I'm not at all impressed by any of them and I find their lack of charisma telling. It really doesn't matter what I think at the end of the day.

IT WAS I who suggested to ROOBEENEE to buy BellGab and to take it to the next level.
It was a long process but it's finally DONE !!! REJOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!

We are watchin' history in making.

RUBINI MAKES DREAMS COME THROUGH.   

K_Dubb

I believe in Rubini.  He is rich and well-connected and will make us all stars.

eviUru

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 09:33:33 PM
Well, he is, Baby, but--I'm from another planet. What are you doing talking to him for? Let's get back to focusing on why you're here.

YOU ARE CORRECT.
I shouldn't be talking to pigs.

I'm here to make you shine and sparkle. To be the voice of reason. 

eviUru

Look RUBINI, suddenly an ass kisser with freshly baked cookies dreaming of becoming a star appeared.

Guard your anus RUBI.

K_Dubb

Quote from: eviUru on August 24, 2020, 09:54:58 PM
Look RUBINI, suddenly an ass kisser with freshly baked cookies appeared.

Guard your anus RUBI.

I'll do more than that for my luggage set.