• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on April 17, 2020, 01:49:00 AM
...Although interestingly enough, Tenrikyo's marching band from Japan has made two appearances in the Rose Parade!
Yeah, but how's their football team doing?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on April 17, 2020, 01:13:56 AM
If it is continued, they need to take less skin.  Just cut a circle in the tip of the skin.  Because that extra skin does something for the female.  Plus, the tip is supposed to be a mucous membrane, not a piece of dry, toughened skin.  Also, with less skin taken, less shaft stimulation will be needed, so less anal sex and less rough sex, and less banging on the cervix.  Also, the two can't really become one flesh unless it is a meeting of mucous membranes, not just a hammer and one mucous membrane.
"Raise your hand if you'd like more Sex Education with Jojo, The Real Story."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2020, 08:11:59 AM
"Raise your hand if you'd like more Sex Education with Jojo, The Real Story."

And now you know the rest of the foreskin. Good day! :)

Dateline

Zoom!  Zoom!  Had a Paranormal Happy Hour on Zoom!  Nothing, not even multi-state quarantine can keep true paranormalists apart.  Social  distancing was even followed!

She'-She' gossip was discussed and was many, many other things.  It seems She'-She' is not working because the courts are closed.  Her and hubby are quarantined in Dubai.  Something about a business trip. . . .

QuoteDe Blasio’s social distancing tip line flooded with penis photos, Hitler memes
Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.

One user sent the message “We will fight this tyrannical overreach!” to the service and got an automated message that in part said, “Hello, and thank you for texting NYC311.”

“Fâ€"k you!” replied @MorganLSchmidt1, along with a meme showing Adolph Hitler and the words “TO THOSE TURNING IN YOUR NEIGHBORS AND LOCAL BUSINESSES â€" YOU DID THE REICH THING.”

“Start flooding their reporting text numbers with this pics!” the tweet added.

Other profane messages included a photo of a bowl of gummy candies in the shape of male genitalia and a sign saying “EAT A BAG OF Dâ€"KS.”

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/de-blasios-social-distancing-tip-line-flooded-with-obscenities/?fbclid=IwAR3C2AGbXPOxW5Lbo2efKCT5FZn3qJhq5z8ahDFNN1xFP53AGGbwX8fICLQ

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 08:32:08 AM
It's hard to imagine anything more irresponsible for a national media outlet than to invite a guest who urges listeners to disobey the new rules of behavior and get back to work.

As a blimey limey, you naturally have no concept of God given Rights.  If people wish to hide out at home, they are at liberty to do so, but even in times of war, with bullets flying, people still have to make a living.  If everyone could afford to take a month long vacation, we would have been doing that already.  Americans don't take orders.  If you try to muzzle me with a mask, I'll shove it down your own Dick Hogland sucking throat.

ItsOver

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on April 21, 2020, 02:27:25 PM
...If you try to muzzle me with a mask, I'll shove it down your own Dick Hogland sucking throat.
Heh, heh... well, that sounds like fun.

Dr. MD MD

As a blimey limey, you naturally have no concept of God given Rights.  If people wish to hide out at home, they are at liberty to do so, but even in times of war, with bullets flying, people still have to make a living.  If everyone could afford to take a month long vacation, we would have been doing that already.  Americans don't take orders.  If you try to muzzle me with a mask, I'll shove it down your own Dick Hogland sucking throat.

expat

Salla cracks me up. He just makes stuff up and gets away with it.

Nazi flying saucers using technology licensed from extraterrestrials MY ASS.

GravitySucks

Quote from: expat on April 21, 2020, 03:38:05 PM

What language was the contract written in?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2020, 03:41:59 PM
What language was the contract written in?

Patrick's just trying to change the subject, but he knows full well that Space NAZIs never honor contracts.

NoMoreNoory

Sure.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/man-dies-from-coronavirus-after-calling-it-a-political-ploy/

NoMoreNoory

And when major tv anchors and talk show hosts are presenting from home, there goes our very own SuperNoory, fearlessly setting off on another unnecessary journey from St Louis to Denver. So reassuring to know that no matter what the challenges in his way, no matter the risk to himself and everyone else he may encounter in airports, on planes, his driver, who no doubt had to drive Joorch past the Jon Benet house again, Tommee, his crew and his guests, our hero will make it through.
And to what end? To maintain that vital service without which this proud nation would finally crumple to its knees: the taping of Bee On Bleef.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 21, 2020, 05:27:35 PM
And when major tv anchors and talk show hosts are presenting from home, there goes our very own SuperNoory, fearlessly setting off on another unnecessary journey from St Louis to Denver. So reassuring to know that no matter what the challenges in his way, no matter the risk to himself and everyone else he may encounter in airports, on planes, his driver, who no doubt had to drive Joorch past the Jon Benet house again, Tommee, his crew and his guests, our hero will make it through.
And to what end? To maintain that vital service without which this proud nation would finally crumple to its knees: the taping of Bee On Bleef.
The latest on Drudge.  Who didn't see this one coming.

"Researchers Discover Turkee Sammiches Make a Person an Asymptomatic Carrier"

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2020, 07:47:45 PM
The latest on Drudge.  Who didn't see this one coming.

"Researchers Discover Turkee Sammiches Make a Person an Asymptomatic Carrier"
Unfortunately that was a Sun.co.uk article the PubMed footnotes mention that there was a strong r value with a previous incident regarding pizza rolls but urges nobody to take this coorelation out of context because studies need to be done regarding if Pizza Rolls are "magma" or "lava" with regard to burning a "flapper thing." They also noted in the NIH briefing (footnote 233) that "it could be portals or angels."

Dateline

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 21, 2020, 05:27:35 PM

I did not realize that our government classified Sucking as an Essential Business.

Morgus

Noory is still pushing upcoming live events in the coming few weeks trying to get listeners to pay for them even though they will probably end up cancelled...

Dateline

After hearing this, I had tears streaming down my face.  Norry related a story that his favorite restaurant in St. Louis is closed.  They had tried pick-up and delivery, but they stopped that and are awaiting the economy opening back up.  Norry cannot go the restaurant and eat, or drink.  So, Norry, goes and sits in the courtyard of this restaurant even though it is closed and no one is patronizing it.  It sounded like he goes there often. 

I don't know about you, but that is just heart wrenching.  Norry, in all of his fame and fortune goes and sits everyday in the courtyard of this closed restaurant, I assume alone.  He would have to social distance.  Missouri is in a shelter in place order.  I can imagine him sitting there and maybe with a sack and he lifts it to his moustache and brings it down.  No one is around.  The birds fly overhead and land in the courtyard.  Norry brings Italian bread crumbs and feeds the pigeons.  He takes another drink from the brown paper bag.  He sun fades over the horizon of the sky scrapers and he knows that show prep awaits, but he just sits and sits and the brown paper back becomes lighter and lighter in his hand.  His mind becomes black just like the night and he falls asleep in the courtyard, until the local police cover him up with a blanket.

Awaken, he realizes that the show starts in thirty minutes and Glinnis will be on tonight.  The ole blood gets pumping.  He races back to the cave and begins the show.  Another day has passed for Norry.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on April 22, 2020, 12:50:52 AM
After hearing this, I had tears streaming down my face.  Norry related a story that his favorite restaurant in St. Louis is closed.  They had tried pick-up and delivery, but they stopped that and are awaiting the economy opening back up.  Norry cannot go the restaurant and eat, or drink.  So, Norry, goes and sits in the courtyard of this restaurant even though it is closed and no one is patronizing it.  It sounded like he goes there often. 

I don't know about you, but that is just heart wrenching.  Norry, in all of his fame and fortune goes and sits everyday in the courtyard of this closed restaurant, I assume alone.  He would have to social distance.  Missouri is in a shelter in place order.  I can imagine him sitting there and maybe with a sack and he lifts it to his moustache and brings it down.  No one is around.  The birds fly overhead and land in the courtyard.  Norry brings Italian bread crumbs and feeds the pigeons.  He takes another drink from the brown paper bag.  He sun fades over the horizon of the sky scrapers and he knows that show prep awaits, but he just sits and sits and the brown paper back becomes lighter and lighter in his hand.  His mind becomes black just like the night and he falls asleep in the courtyard, until the local police cover him up with a blanket.

Awaken, he realizes that the show starts in thirty minutes and Glinnis will be on tonight.  The ole blood gets pumping.  He races back to the cave and begins the show.  Another day has passed for Norry.

6/10

This senile fool turns 70 in a month and it's time, he needs to be put in a home, he will be a big deal in a long term care facility, he can do his little variety show with a karaoke machine and take questions from the other inmates.

He and Tommy are complete idiots as well as money grubbing sleazebags. They continue to push their cheesy live show tour, getting money strapped old people to pay for tickets to an event that isn't going to happen.  BILLION DOLLARS businesses, the NBA, Broadway, the NHL, MLB, major concert tours by the biggest talents have been cancelled. The sports leagues are hoping to play games and complete their seasons/playoffs but none of them are planning to have people in the stands.

Are these two losers just common scam artists or could they be stupid enough to actually believe that the city of Houston is going to allow 1000 people to fill a theater shoulder to shoulder? Incredible how clueless he is. Cities and states may relax restrictions but nobody is going to allow any events where social distancing isn't possible.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 22, 2020, 12:50:52 AM
After hearing this, I had tears streaming down my face.  Norry related a story that his favorite restaurant in St. Louis is closed...
It's been closed for decades.

"Actually, I wanted to start with kind of a funny local angle. So apparently you once had a restaurant in Brentwood, where our office isâ€"Café Marrakesh and Oasis Bar?

I did. Back in 1986, in addition to all the stuff I was doing in broadcasting and communications, I had the grand idea to open up a restaurant. And it lasted whole year..."

https://www.stlmag.com/A-Conversation-with-George-Noory/

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on April 21, 2020, 03:38:05 PM

The best part was the story of the Soviets using nukes to take out the alien base in Mongolia. 

Dateline

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 22, 2020, 01:51:16 AM

6/10

Except for my personal reactions, the first paragraph is what Norry related on the show.  I just filled in the blanks as I remote viewed the story in the remainder of the post.

NoMoreNoory

The annoyingly inarticulate John Curtis was at it again last night. Our problem is that we listened to the doctors and the medical experts! It’s the flu and everyone needs to get back to work because social distancing isn’t working because look at the numbers, it apparently not occurring to him that the numbers are low compared to what they would have been without lockdown and social distancing.
It took Mish Shedlock to re-affirm that Covid is not the flu and has killed more in a month than the flu has killed since the start of this season (October). Joorch couldn’t let that go, of course, and came back with the ludicrous claim that many flu victims have been counted among the Covid victims. Because those stoopid doctors can’t tell the difference, right?
Joorch was also blaming the media again, for causing hysteria. So it’s clear now that a significant proportion of so-called Covid victims died of flu, the rest died of hysteria.

One ludicrous statement that went unchecked was McCants’ claim that numerology is a science.