• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2020, 08:23:21 AM
Condolences for the feline.  It's a shame you couldn't bury Windows 10, instead.
Thanks.  At least there wasn't bad suffering.

Jojo

Jerk.
I emailed him that my little angel had to be euthanized.
Not the time to play Earth Angel.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 30, 2020, 11:46:22 PM

Jerk.

That fucker owes you!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jojo on April 30, 2020, 11:46:22 PM

Jerk.

Earth Angel is a breddy chillaxin' song tho at least he didn't play unskinny bop and tell you to make a handbag out of it

Jojo

Inappropriate bumper music.
"I know you're out there somewhere" is not appropriate after a graveside funeral.  Total jerk.  What is wrong with this man.  I believe the dead are in the grave until God raises them.  Not "out there somewhere".  He probably wears pajamas to the drive-through.  Jerk.

Jojo

You may appreciate us listeners, George, as you just claimed.

But how deep is your love?

Not very.  Your choice of bumper music is not appreciated.  Have you even played one somber song since I mentioned the death?  You seem to have no problem playing angst music anytime.  To the annoyance and consternation of listeners.  But then when a little of angst is called for, you offend by omission.  Are you superficial or something?  Obsessed over romantic song?  Romance can sit on the back burner for a little bit.

Dr. MD MD

Jojo, do you and George actually know each other?

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on May 01, 2020, 12:24:47 AM
No.  I know he's an as* and he knows my IP address.  That is enough.

I have a suggestion for what it is worth.  You have a very intimate knowledge of the show's bumper music.  Maybe you could compile some appropriate songs and forward it the man.   That might help.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 01, 2020, 12:33:33 AM
I have a suggestion for what it is worth.  You have a very intimate knowledge of the show's bumper music.  Maybe you could compile some appropriate songs and forward it the mouse.   That might help.
FIFY.  Good idea, though.  I actually did that.  It did not work.  Soon after, he brought up bumper music copyright issues on the show.  Good idea, though.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 01, 2020, 12:18:44 AM
Jojo, do you and George actually know that Cheryll Jones kicks George's ass?
FIFY.
No, we don't.  Although I paid the higher price to join the club so I could E-mail him to tell him my little angel had to be euthanized.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2020, 11:56:48 PM
That *ucker owes you!
Nah.  I guess now that he probably gets sad emails everyday.  It's just that his on-air performance was a big part of her little life.  Almost every night for years and years.  Well, he was a public figure in that respect.

Jojo

Quote from: Asuka Langley on May 01, 2020, 12:00:36 AM
Earth Angel is a breddy chillaxin' song tho at least he didn't play unskinny bop and tell you to make a handbag out of it

MD, for clarification, I joined Insiders the other day to E-mail [censored] to tell him that my loved one died much sooner than expected, that I had to bury her, and that I had a little funeral at her grave.  That his broadcasts and voice were a big part of her long little life.

If I remember right, I suggested he play one of his angst songs.  But he's evidently not the nice guy he seemed.  My IP address apparently seems to be blocked and he prefers to play hot love songs like the mother fucker who he is.

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2020, 02:03:42 PM
Lady Guest- "There are first-responders in the afterlife, I spoken with some of these first-responders"

Norry: "But you don't think there is any remorse by the spirits that go 'oh darn, I died?'"

Lady Guest: "no......"

Norry: "I hear that too, they are almost in bliss."

lol i love the inane interchanges, i just wish i had people in my day life who listened to Coast to share with.

Noory is as dull witted as anybody i've ever heard with a radio gig.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2020, 02:03:42 PM
Lady Guest- "There are first-responders in the afterlife, I spoken with some of these first-responders"

Norry: "But you don't think there is any remorse by the spirits that go 'oh darn, I died?'"

Lady Guest: "no......"

Norry: "I hear that too, they are almost in bliss."
Heh, heh, heh.  Probably because they can't tune into Noory late at night.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on May 01, 2020, 02:28:32 AM
...he prefers to play hot love songs like the mother fucker who he is.
I don't think of mother-fucking-hot-love-song-players often, but when I do, I most definitely don't think of Jorch.  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2020, 04:24:14 AM
I don't think of mother-fucking-hot-love-song-players often, but when I do, I most definitely don't think of Mother fucker.  ;D

FIFY

Dateline

She is a Ginger?  I am so sorry for your loss.  What song would you have liked to hear?

Dr. MD MD

albrecht

Last night Norry had the new LMH on and Cheryll had a lady on who has alien DNA as tested by some kind of DNA expert. Apparently her genome is part human and part Tegu lizard. Tegus aren't alien but apparently related to reptiods in some way? But the DNA mixing was a result of her being cured of an illness by an alien with some kind of machine years ago. Unlike the Art guest once the alien lizard DNA was a not a result of sexual congress- or even a probing. Norry runs a family show, after all.

It was mentioned that Contact in the Desert has been cancelled, not sure if Norry's invasion of Houston is still on.....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 01, 2020, 12:24:01 PM
Last night Norry had the new LMH on and Cheryll had a lady on who has alien DNA as tested by some kind of DNA expert. Apparently her genome is part human and part Tegu lizard. Tegus aren't alien but apparently related to reptiods in some way? But the DNA mixing was a result of her being cured of an illness by an alien with some kind of machine years ago. Unlike the Art guest once the alien lizard DNA was a not a result of sexual congress- or even a probing. Norry runs a family show, after all.

It was mentioned that Contact in the Desert has been cancelled, not sure if Norry's invasion of Houston is still on.....
With the mayor of Houston now doing the obligatory "wearing of the mask" and the Harris county commie supreme leader "hey, I know I look like a deer caught in the headlights but I'm in charge" judge, I highly doubt Jorch and Tommee are going to invade Houston in June.  Unless, the glorious leaders decide to go on a well-deserved junket to some vacation paradise.

expat

Nick Pope was pretty good last night, I thought. I don't agree with his conclusion that life must have arisen on millions of planets besides Earth, but he was articulate and didn't say anything really daft.

FXX

Who is participating in open lines next friday with Ian Punnett?

NoMoreNoory

George mangles remdesivir - it came out something like ‘rumduzzvar’ - and then pulls a ‘Feb’ on hydroxychloroquine, calling it ‘HCC’, which makes no sense anyway, because it only has one ‘c’ in it. 

Bless him.