• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2020, 06:15:11 PM
In the last half hour with callers, a caller asked about interviewing Art Bell's son.
Noory mentioned he was interviewed a year or two ago by BELLGAB!

Ha!  I thought I heard that.  I was dozing off at the time.

Morgus

The caller only knew about one son of Art Bell, but he has at least 3?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2020, 07:13:52 PM
The caller only knew about one son of Art Bell, but he has at least 3?

He probably only knew about Junior.  He’s the middle one. Art had 5 kids (at least).

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2020, 07:27:09 PM
He probably only knew about Junior.  He’s the middle one. Art had 5 kids (at least).
I think the one MV interviewed on a gabcast that Noory must have been referring to was Art's oldest son.
Noory also mentioned the youngest one that would be tough for him to interview ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2020, 07:37:46 PM
I think the one MV interviewed on a gabcast that Noory must have been referring to was Art's oldest son.
Noory also mentioned the youngest one that would be tough for him to interview ;)

Yep. It was Vincent.

FXX

Id like to see Ian punnett host one of these art bell tribute shows. I think hed do a great job.

I hate this man, I always took him as just a harmless hack who lucked into this gig who kinda knew it. But this idiot actually has a huge ego and thinks he knows things, he knows nothing. He's back at it again claiming the novel coronavirus was engineered in the Wuhan biolab 'Heck I'm not even a scientist but as soon as I heard about this lab I put 2 and 2 together. I don't know why they just don't admit it?' what a fucking moron, top scientists published their findings in Nature and concluded that the virus was of natural origin, no sign of a human hand in it but for George Noory that just can't be because of '2 and 2' - he doesn't even know what Nature is, it's the oldest and most renowned scientific journal on this entire planet.

fuck his wrinkled hairy Arab ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 14, 2020, 11:37:00 PM
I hate this man, I always took him as just a harmless hack who lucked into this gig who kinda knew it. But this idiot actually has a huge ego and thinks he knows things, he knows nothing. He's back at it again claiming the novel coronavirus was engineered in the Wuhan biolab 'Heck I'm not even a scientist but as soon as I heard about this lab I put 2 and 2 together. I don't know why they just don't admit it?' what a fucking moron, top scientists published their findings in Nature and concluded that the virus was of natural origin, no sign of a human hand in it but for George Noory that just can't be because of '2 and 2' - he doesn't even know what Nature is, it's the oldest and most renowned scientific journal on this entire planet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211257/Wuhan-lab-performing-experiments-bats-coronavirus-caves.html

NoMoreNoory

While evidence seems to be pointing back to the lab and away from the market, no evidence at all suggests the virus is man-made. Scientists were collecting samples from bats - horseshoe, I think - in a cave hundreds of miles from Wuhan. There are suggestions I’ve seen that Chinese monitors were alarmed by sloppy practices at the Institute, and the likely scenario seems to be that researchers in the lab became infected and carried the virus out into the general population.
Noory’s theory still looks like a case of 2 + 2 = 5.

The novel corona virus is not the bat virus, so if scientists at the lab were working with bats or bat viruses they weren't infected by a bat - there's wide agreement that the novel corona virus developed in an intermediary host, an animal. i just googled and see a new study suggesting the intermediary was a dog but the article got opinions from some other virologists who don't think the paper is very compelling.

the virus's genetic code is most closely related to the pangolin -  weird looking cute animal that is an endangered species because the chinese bastards think its scales have medicinal properties and to them the meat is a delicacy. Fucking ignorant savages. You weigh a buck twenty five, you have a 3 inch penis, the scales of a pangolin ain't going to turn you into Chris Hemsworth.

we created a monster - thank that shitbag Richard Nixon and his handler Henry Kissinger for that.
The bat coronavirus, which was the ancestor of SARS-CoV-2, has 19 amino acids on the spike protein that are different from SARS-CoV-2; the pangolin coronavirus only has five amino acids that are different from SARS-CoV-2.

Kidnostad3

During last night’s show at about 11:26 George introduced the first “half-guest.”  Will he interview the other half at some future date?  Stay tuned.

I think Hackenlively has got it right:

“Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.”  ~Napoleon Bonaparte.

Dateline

HEALTH WARNING!  HEALTH WARNING!

It has been determined that mouth moisture and drippings can spread from a microphone through the air waves over millions and millions of miles.  Thus, all broadcasters must wear a face mask and be tested for the Covid-19.  This is to become effective tomorrow at 4:00 a.m. Central Time.  The Doc will be waiting for Norry, as he departs the cave, with a swab. 

Norry is to self-quarantine for two weeks as we await the results of the test. 

lol Noory's 'expert' correspondents are as substandard as he is

his economics guy, Georgie alternated between calling him 'Mike' and 'Mish'  :o

so Mish/Mike is talking the economy and the effect of the pandemic on it -  Mish is all upset, he says people with coronavirus can't even get tested because they don't have the symptoms ...... uh ...... then how do you know they have coronavirus idiot? Then he adds 'these people are asymmetric George'. LOL

hahaha these two money grubbing losers Tommy and Jorch are delusional, they are still pushing their ridiculous live shows - there is ZERO chance those shows are going to happen. we may be out of self isolation and quarantine mode by then but cramming 500 people into a theater won't be happening any time soon, could be a year or longer from that type of normalcy. When restaurants come back it will be with reduced seating, and that is not going to work, a restaurant can't survive with half its seating capacity.

fuck China, drop a nuke on them, we're all doomed anyway.

thank God for Coast2Coast, if anybody can guide us through this crisis it's an astrologer, especially one who's so knowledgeable like tonight's guest. It's incredible, all the callers are giving her is their name and birth year and that's all she needs to see into their lives and future, amazing how gifted she is.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch said: “All we need is your birth date in relation to how old you are.” So be certain not to give your other birth date that has nothing to do with your age.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 16, 2020, 01:04:57 AM
Joorch said: “All we need is your birth date in relation to how old you are.” So be certain not to give your other birth date that has nothing to do with your age.
He also said that there was one thing that got on his nerve.  He only has one nerve...

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 15, 2020, 11:26:09 PM
lol Noory's 'expert' correspondents are as substandard as he is

his economics guy, Georgie alternated between calling him 'Mike' and 'Mish'  :o

so Mish/Mike is talking the economy and the effect of the pandemic on it -  Mish is all upset, he says people with coronavirus can't even get tested because they don't have the symptoms ...... uh ...... then how do you know they have coronavirus idiot? Then he adds 'these people are asymmetric George'. LOL
Oh my gosh.  Dementia on both sides, hilarious.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 14, 2020, 11:37:00 PM

I suspect he worked hard. He was the youngest radio such & whatever nationally at age 28. Plus he did the not-so-lovely job of selling ads to keep Night Hawk going, if I understand correctly.  And he had to be available at a moment's notice with no set schedule to fill in for Art for quite a while, and yet maintain enough normal work to support his family. Even supporting the wife and 3 children for years and years and years after the very expensive divorce.

Don't you think there are enough unknowns about the virus that it's plausible it was lab-mixed?  I too read the articles from 2003 that said a novel corona virus was overdue... but it still could have been set free from a lab, no?

It is possible the virus came from the lab but Norry has intimated that the virus was engineered a bunch of times and scientists have categorically said the virus is of natural origin and tonight he again stated 'we're hearing that somebody in the lab sold infected snakes and bats to the wet market'. 

Jojo

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on April 16, 2020, 01:16:45 AM
Mike Shedlock. Nickname is "Mish"
Evidently all Mike's are "Mish", include Mike Tellinger.
I wonder what he calls all the ladies when he gets confused.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 16, 2020, 01:31:53 AM
It is possible the virus came from the lab but Norry has intimated that the virus was engineered a bunch of times and scientists have categorically said the virus is of natural origin and tonight he again stated 'we're hearing that somebody in the lab sold infected snakes and bats to the wet market'.
Yes, experts have said it is natural.  Do you think it could have been natural, inside those infected sold animals?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 16, 2020, 01:32:54 AM
Evidently all Mike's are "Mish", include Mike Tellinger.
I wonder what he calls all the ladies when he gets confused.

No, I think it’s a cute way of combining his first and last name: Mike Shedlock. Some may say too cute. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2020, 01:41:16 AM
No, I think it’s a cute way of combining his first and last name: Mike Shedlock. Some may say too cute. ;)
If that's true, that's just plain awful!  Unless it really is a nickname or something.

QuoteThere is increasing confidence that the COVID-19 outbreak likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory, though not as a bioweapon but as part of China's attempt to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.

This may be the "costliest government cover-up of all time," one of the sources said.

The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus was bat-to-human â€" a naturally occurring strain that was being studied there â€" and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

expat

Last night Jim Paris attempted to link cellphone services to pandemics like SARS, COVID-19. He said "5G was launched in Milan in January and immediately we saw a serious outbreak of COVID."

There are a few things wrong with that.

Thing 1. Milan 5G was launched in June 2019
Thing 2. 5G was also launched in Turin, Bologna, Rome and Naples. Those cities also saw some pandemic but not as severe as in Lombardy
Thing 3. COVID-19 was seen all over Italy, including many areas (Marche, Umbria, Tuscany, Veneto, Calabria e.g.) that had no 5G.
Thing 4. COVID-19 is a scourge in many countries that have no 5G (Iceland, Brazil...)

Kidnostad3

Barbara Hand Clow claims she saw the pandemic coming in the stars but it was too ghastly to share with anybody.  Which one of the psychics, tarot card readers, astrologists, mediums, futurists, soothsayers, etc. who appeared on C2C at the beginning of the year to prognosticate predicted that a pandemic would occur in 2020? I can’t think of one.  How many of them will make a similar claim to foreknowledge after the fact?

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2020, 11:19:29 AM
Barbara Hand Clow claims she saw the pandemic coming in the stars but it was too ghastly to share with anybody.  Which one of the psychics, tarot card readers, astrologists, mediums, futurists, soothsayers, etc. who appeared on C2C at the beginning of the year to prognosticate predicted that a pandemic would occur in 2020? I can’t think of one.  How many of them will make a similar claim to foreknowledge after the fact?
My expert Remote Viewing capabilities can see at least one. 

Gyoza Girl

I noticed George took a victory lap last night, saying he might have been the first person in the country to speculate the coronavirus originated in the Wuhan lab. I guess he's entitled to make that claim, though, since he's been harping on it long enough.