George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

whoozit

Quote from: Jojo on May 02, 2020, 10:30:26 PM
I am generally a happy person.
True, all your posts exude joy and a well adjusted attitude.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on May 03, 2020, 02:34:46 PM
True, all your posts exude joy and a well adjusted attitude.
Heh, heh, heh...keep those cards and letters going to MoFo Dave and pass the Fancy Feast.

Dateline

The weekly Norry travel tip: 

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and its devastating effect on the airline industry, JetBlue set the stage for all passengers to wear face masks or face clothes.  This is to begin with all of the other airlines falling into line.  Southwest is one of the airlines that will be requiring of ALL passengers.  Norry has said he often flies Southwest.  Norry has also said on the air that he does not wear a mask.

The end result is that Norry, if you want to fly Southwest, you must wear a mask.  Or, you can always remain quarantined in the cave, nevermore to see the light of day like a cave bat in Wuhan hanging upside down on the ceiling.  We are democratic, the choice is yours.

ItsOver

For some reason, I have no difficulty visualizing Jorch hanging bat-like, somewhere deep below the earth in St. Louie.

albrecht

Just came in to use the bathroom n AM playing a "best of Norry." Tommee questioning him about his lack of understanding of "the Big Bang." And follow up that "I'm too much logical guy" so can't understand mystery of God. Then quickly went to Norry and Tommee discussing parking lots at markets and relative "frustrations." Epic radio.

Mofo Dave sounds drunk tonight. Could be a great program.

It sounded like George was having a stroke or an aneurism or something.  Especially during the show opening.  Did anyone hear it?  That was scary. 

Once that whining old woman Howard Bloom stops talking, I can hear if it’s continuing.

HA!! He just announced a technical glitch and sounds fine.  Freaky!!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2020, 03:32:16 PM
Heh, heh, heh...keep those cards and letters going to MoFo Dave and pass the Fancy Feast.

My cat who died looked a bit like the one in her left hand.

WOTR

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on May 03, 2020, 11:17:24 PM
It sounded like George was having a stroke or an aneurism or something.  Especially during the show opening.  Did anyone hear it?  That was scary. 

Once that whining old woman Howard Bloom stops talking, I can hear if it’s continuing.

HA!! He just announced a technical glitch and sounds fine.  Freaky!!

Did he "threaten the Hoover?"  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on May 04, 2020, 12:04:46 AM
My cat who died looked a bit like the one in her left hand.

"There are no cocatincidences."

ItsOver

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on May 03, 2020, 11:12:57 PM
Mofo Dave sounds drunk tonight. Could be a great program.
Heh, heh, heh... a possible future "Best of The Worst of MoFo Dave Noorie."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 03, 2020, 10:24:42 PM
... Then quickly went to Norry and Tommee discussing parking lots at markets and relative "frustrations." Epic radio.
Are Jorch and Tommee using markets for "parking," now?  I can see where that might get a little frustrating.  All those looks from shoppers and the local cop hassling them to move on.;)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jojo on May 02, 2020, 11:26:41 PM
Well, you know how he vents a lot that his mother gave away his collectibles, which would be worth a fortune now.  Similarly, one night well after Midnight, he was bonding with a guest (rare, I know) over how wives clean things out and they talked about the material items they lost, as husbands of wives who cleared out clutter.  But then he went too far, bringing money into the picture, suggesting that, given the opportunity, she probably would have sold some of it and the way he said it sounded disparaging in word and tone.  The whole thing now seems ridiculous - what kind of man in his 40s thinks marrying a 21-year old isn't going to come with some costs!  Duh!  And the costs of girls in their 20s who marry older rich men soon become habits and precedents as the woman gets older.  I mean, I suppose a girl could cut back during hard times, but how much can you expect of a very young person?  Especially as she watches you send your ex-wife hundreds and hundreds and hundred of dollars in support and child support year after year after year.  Geez - I'm pretty wholesome but if I saw my honey doing that, I'd want a nice piece of the pie, too.

Jojo, having never been an Insider, I bow to your ‘insider’ knowledge of all that. I’m intrigued by your takes, though. First you mention trash-talking old girlfriends on live chats, then you mention him doing the same to his ‘supervisor’ on air, after which she sat in on live chats which ended shortly afterwards. In your post above, his supervisor seems to have morphed into a wife. Is this Lisa? And where does the ‘21 yo’ come into play? Am I misunderstanding all this? Can you clarify?

I’ve always been intrigued by the almost complete lack of general autobiographical information around him. His Wiki page has no mention of wives, divorces or, indeed, his three children. In his quasi-autobiographical masterpiece, he talks about marrying Lucinda, Cindi, ‘a hot, red-headed junior’ at his high school. ‘I added being in love to my activities.’ That alone is a weird statement, isn’t it? I’ve never heard anyone describe being in love as an activity. It was 1970, he says. He twenty, she nineteen. She is the mother of his children. He records their divorce in 1987 and says he re-married, to Lisa Trostel, that marriage lasting eleven years, presumably in the late nineties, as he starts Nighthawk and Coast starts to come into his life. This Lisa has nothing to do with Lisa Lyon, I assume, but is she the supervisor who got annoyed with his comments? Is Lisa Trostel the wife who cleared out the clutter, and is she the 21 yo? Has George been in a relationship with Coast Lisa?

I may appear to be overly-concerned with Noory’s personal life. I’m really not, but trying to understand this weirdo is an ongoing hobby, ‘activity’ if you will, and this seems an intriguing part of it.

expat

Mark Anthony tonight.

"Friends, critics, bellgabbers, lend me your ears"

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2020, 05:10:05 AM
Are Jorch and Tommee using markets for "parking," now?  I can see where that might get a little frustrating.  All those looks from shoppers and the local cop hassling them to move on. ;)

Hey that guy was just practicing "galvanic skin response" and she was not "jail bait," as Norry called it once on the show some years ago. I forget the guest but the guest was telling some odd, perverted tale about practicing some galvanic skin response machine truth detector on a 6th grade girl who had a "notorious reputation" around the school and was asking her if she had sex with a certain man and Norry interjected "that's jail bait!"

At the beginning of the show last night Norry indeed did seem drunk or on Quaaludes but it was later blamed on a "glitch." It did seem like that is possibility because it sounded like the usual Norry but at a slower volume- like when would play a record at a lower speed.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on May 04, 2020, 01:46:30 PM
Mark Anthony tonight.

"Friends, critics, bellgabbers, lend me your ears"
I sure hope the modern day incarnation of Cleopatra calls in to talk to Mark Anthony. This could be riveting radio.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2020, 04:59:16 AM

I try to like Ian but then I’m reminded he exactly resembles a doucheball.

expat

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 04, 2020, 02:14:51 PM

I liked his "Eat the Canadians first" but maybe he's said it a few too many times now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 04, 2020, 02:14:51 PM

That made me laugh a bit more than usual.

Dateline

First, he did not do the normal intro and went straight to news.  The speech to me sounded very belabored, like he was having trouble talking, and at a very reduced speed to even enunciate the syllables correctly. 

Jojo

Jojo, having never been an Insider, I bow to your ‘insider’ knowledge of all that. I’m intrigued by your takes, though. First you mention trash-talking old girlfriends on live chats, then you mention him doing the same to his ‘supervisor’ on air, after which she sat in on live chats which ended shortly afterwards.   She not only sat in on it the next night but starting then, hacked his time in chats by half.  So it stopped being an hour and went to 30 minutes.  In your post above, his supervisor seems to have morphed into a wife. Is this Lisa? Please ask someone else.  And where does the ‘21 yo’ come into play? Am I misunderstanding all this? Can you clarify? You are getting it.  Unless I'm mistaken, there is a big age difference between them and he would have been about 38 when he remarried, which puts the wife at about 21.

I’ve always been intrigued by the almost complete lack of general autobiographical information around him. His Wiki page has no mention of wives, divorces or, indeed, his three children.    Anyone can edit Wiki.  Some of this used to be there.  In his quasi-autobiographical masterpiece He has a quasi auto-bio? I guess I didn't register that, he talks about marrying Lucinda, Cindi, ‘a hot, red-headed junior’ I did not need to know that  at his high school. ‘I added being in love to my activities.’ That alone is a weird statement, isn’t it? Yes, he is peculiar.  I’ve never heard anyone describe being in love as an activity. It was 1970, he says. He twenty, she nineteen. She is the mother of his children. He records their divorce in 1987 and says he re-married, to Lisa Trostel, that marriage lasting eleven years, presumably in the late nineties, as he starts Nighthawk and Coast starts to come into his life.   I don't think he remarried in the 1990s.  I think most creeps re-marry very quickly after a divorce at age 38.  ...Maybe even in Las Vegas.  ...Maybe even on the eve of the next legal holiday after his first divorce.  ...The public records are probably at the county level.  He is an interesting man and at one time years ago, I looked at public records. This Lisa has nothing to do with Lisa Lyon, I assume, but is she the supervisor who got annoyed with his comments? Is Lisa Trostel the wife who cleared out the clutter, and is she the 21 yo? Well, she was 21 I think during the time frame we are discussing, but now of course she is all grown up Has George been in a relationship with Coast Lisa? Probably still is for all I know.  Begs for it every week, lol.  Nah, I really don't know.  He says they divorced.

I may appear to be overly-concerned with Noory’s personal life Well, I have been too so we're both shopping here, as they say, lol...  saw you first, lol.... I’m really not, but trying to understand this weirdo is an ongoing hobby, ‘activity’ if you will, and this seems an intriguing part of it. Yeah, he is interesting.  A lot of celebrities deal with syncophants, stalkers, blackmail, and so on.  I can see why he only dates random sex sellers now.  Two marriages, paying for divorces and all that, a bag of kids - he's done and now he's a star so he probably has little privacy.  Just groping flesh in the dark now.  Poster here named SanShiSan claimed one of his friends saw comments about Snorge in a Playgirl's diary.  The entry stated Snorge was devilish in the sack. Frightening!

Jojo

Bellgab Poster Claims George Noory's Name Found At Playboy Mansion - "Demon in the Sack"!
https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=590.msg8710#msg8710

Jojo

Dateline

Social distancing has had a significant affect on Norry's existance.  Now, he can stalk no closer than six feet and must wear a mask. It is a major adjustment. 

Morgus

Noory at the grocery store says:
"Mask? I don't need no stinkin' mask!  The only time I wear a mask is part of my El Norro costume!"  :P

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on May 04, 2020, 09:17:59 PM
Noory at the grocery store says:
"Mask? I don't need no stinkin' mask!  The only time I wear a mask is part of my El Norro costume!"  :P

Ha! Finally we all forced to play Halloween,  Bandit, or Cowboy and Norry doesn't want to do so despite always talking about it? Maybe if it was suggested he could wear a surgeon mask and play evil dentist....or 'play doctor' with adoring cat ladies?

NoMoreNoory

Just past the first news break, the usual time for Jorch and Tommee to push tickets for the live stage show thudder events. And they’re trailing the Everett, Washington show in September. No mention of Houston in June. A quick check at the Coast website reveals that the Houston gig has disappeared from Jorch’s schedule. Asheville in August is still there, though G & T made no mention of it just now. Pretty shoddy if Houston has been cancelled and they can’t be bothered to say so after relentlessly pushing people to buy tickets for weeks and weeks.