• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 08:32:08 AM
It's hard to imagine anything more irresponsible for a national media outlet than to invite a guest who urges listeners to disobey the new rules of behavior and get back to work.

Yes, never question authority. NEVER!

expat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 09:46:37 AM
Yes, never question authority. NEVER!

I'd make an exception if the "authority" was promoting a totally untried "remedy" for COVID-19 (hydroxychloroquine) in which he and his associates have a financial interest.

On a related topic, I have a couple of maps/diagrams that give the lie to the COVID/5G connection, here.

WOTR

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 06, 2020, 11:51:05 PM
he's such a bloody moron it's almost sad. no idea who the guest is but he's talking free speech and he makes the point that in many countries it's a crime to deny the Holocaust.

enter our witless wonder of a host 'Well if somebody says 1 million died in the Holocaust rather than 6 million I don't think that makes them a racist or a Zionist'

incredible, he doesn't have the slightest idea what a Zionist is.

Is this sort of like the "square vs. rectangle" thing? All Zionists are racist, but not all racists are Zionists?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 10:45:46 AM
I'd make an exception if the "authority" was promoting a totally untried "remedy" for COVID-19 (hydroxychloroquine) in which he and his associates have a financial interest.

On a related topic, I have a couple of maps/diagrams that give the lie to the COVID/5G connection, here.

Yeah, you don’t have a political axe to grind, do you? :D

Please! You’re always lockstep with whatever the MSM is telling you, even though that’s repeatedly changed in the past few months because they’re shameless liars, just like you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 08, 2020, 10:54:48 AM
Is this sort of like the "square vs. rectangle" thing? All Zionists are racist, but not all racists are Zionists?

The nitwits in this thread just never want anyone to ever question authority. Just get in line with what the MSM is telling you. You question anything and you’ll be labelled a racist or some sort of ist.

expat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 10:54:49 AM
Please! You’re always lockstep with whatever the MSM is telling you, even though that’s repeatedly changed in the past few months because they’re shameless liars, just like you.

So what do you recommend? Believing Kerry Cassidy?

whoozit

What are these financial interests?  I keep hearing them mentioned but never explained.  I have been attributing the hostility to this drug because it is generic and cheap and wouldn’t be in the interests of big pharma.
Edit:  Just read a few articles and found he has Sanofi stock in mutual funds his family is invested in.  This assertion does not compute.  Most articles were more about personal attacks on Trump.

GravitySucks

You would think if they were going to push a “totally untried” (this is a lie, you are usually better than this), they would have picked one that was still under patent. What’s the financial interest?

It might be unproven, but it is most certainly not untried.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 11:04:50 AM
So what do you recommend? Believing Kerry Cassidy?

It’s not about belief. Do you really think that most people are so stupid that they just believe whatever their told? It’s a talk show! People should feel free to discuss whatever they want on it. I don’t think anyone’s claiming they have authoritative answers. They mostly just explore possibilities and then let people make up their own minds. Get a grip, ministry of truth!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 11:11:33 AM
It’s not about belief. Do you really think that most people are so stupid that they just believe whatever their told? It’s a talk show! People should feel free to discuss whatever they want on it. I don’t think anyone’s claiming they have authoritative answers. They mostly just explore possibilities and then let people make up their own minds. Get a grip, ministry of truth!
It's a shame that Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) remains incurable. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2020, 02:38:43 PM
Yes it is almost like Norry appeared from another dimension through a portal...

"Could it have been a porthole?"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 08:32:08 AM
It's hard to imagine anything more irresponsible for a national media outlet than to invite a guest who urges listeners to disobey the new rules of behavior and get back to work.

+1

Or urges them to reject any prophylactic or theraputic syrums that may be developed. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 08, 2020, 12:59:56 PM
+1

Or urges them to reject any prophylactic or theraputic syrums that may be developed.

You’re such a fascist at heart.  ::)

Keep horfing that establishment chode! ;D

expat

Maybe some  time, in an idle moment, you might list a few examples of what you consider to be my lies. I'd appreciate the chance to defend my texts. Cheers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 02:09:29 PM
Maybe some  time, in an idle moment, you might list a few examples of what you consider to be my lies. I'd appreciate the chance to defend my texts. Cheers.

Just stop towing the line and start thinking for yourself. The media messages have flip flopped all over the place about this. They’re clearly liying and manipulating people but you think we should just all unquestioningly obey. ::)

expat

*Thinks for himself*  Tonight's show is a total washout. "Name energy" ffs....

albrecht

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 04:58:53 PM
You mean you aren't curious about how many eggs it will take to cure Corona-Chan and what important, cheap supplements, not identified and only sold through some MLM outfit,  will save your life? Or even what the "name energy" of past viruses can be harnessed to beat this virus?

Unbeleefable!

https://youtu.be/AZl9xvSqAAE

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ItsOver on April 08, 2020, 12:18:02 PM
It's a shame that Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) remains incurable. ;)

It is. And, judging by his sons, looks set to remain that way for at least another generation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 08, 2020, 05:51:02 PM
It is. And, judging by his sons, looks set to remain that way for at least another generation.

Still superior to a Clinton presidency.

Dateline

No fear, Biden has all of the answers, if he can remember them.

Morgus

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 04:58:53 PM
Thats even worse than numerology...

expat

MD-MD: The expression meaning obedience and conformity is "toe the line". That may seem like a nit-pick but "tow the line" is so wrong it makes me want to scrream. The metaphor is from foot-racing, where the rules say that contestants must keep their feet on the line at the start. In that metaphor, those who overstep are known as "cheats."

You can thank me when you understand that I've done you a favor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 08, 2020, 08:23:01 PM
MD-MD: The expression meaning obedience and conformity is "toe the line". That may seem like a nit-pick but "tow the line" is so wrong it makes me want to scrream. The metaphor is from foot-racing, where the rules say that contestants must keep their feet on the line at the start. In that metaphor, those who overstep are known as "cheats."

You can thank me when you understand that I've done you a favor.

My bad. Stop being an obsequious media whore then. 

Jojo

What kind of idiot plays someone who sounds like George Bush chewing gravel basically admitting he was an asshole to his lover as well as advertising the fact that he suspects she did not rise above it emotionally.  Wow.  Sometimes I wait for hours for this show to come on and then, click, it's off.  Like now.  Same thing I've written here for years, every time this abusive song is played.  What kind of singer?  I'll tell you who.  One who was victimized by domestic violence.

I can see why.  Sing this song; get slugged and sand in your bed, under the sheets, too.  Works for me.  The guy deserved to be beat.

Jojo

Yeah.  Sick.  Even if he was a jerk to someone, he shouldn't presume how it might have made her feel.  Maybe she laughed all the way to her secret lover's bed.  Or the bank.  I don't think any woman is going to feel second best just because Georgie did something wrong.  Most women value themselves in their own right, not for how a man ranks them.  Second best to him might have nothing to do with how she feels about herself at all.  Anyhow, the singer was a DV victim and it's easy to see that he is very antagonizing and probably deserved what he got.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on April 09, 2020, 01:09:59 AM
What kind of idiot plays someone who sounds like George Bush chewing gravel basically admitting he was an asshole to his lover as well as advertising the fact that he suspects she did not rise above it emotionally.  Wow.  Sometimes I wait for hours for this show to come on and then, click, it's off.  Like now.  Same thing I've written here for years, every time this abusive song is played.  What kind of singer?  I'll tell you who.  One who was victimized by domestic violence.

I can see why.  Sing this song; get slugged and sand in your bed, under the sheets, too.  Works for me.  The guy deserved to be beat.
This is how I've always visualized the end of the world.  Please turn off the radio and continue talking to yourself.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on April 09, 2020, 11:08:44 AM
This is how I've always visualized the end of the world.  Please turn off the radio and continue talking to yourself.

It may be catching; we are mostly in quarantine.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 02:11:51 PM
Just stop towing the line and start thinking for yourself. The media messages have flip flopped all over the place about this. They’re clearly liying and manipulating people but you think we should just all unquestioningly obey. ::)

There are a lot of NWO trolls on this thread. Why do you waste your time with people just out to get a paycheck? My purpose for posting here is to simply try and shame George into doing even a tiny bit better as a hopeless host.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on April 09, 2020, 04:44:09 PM
There are a lot of NWO trolls on this thread. Why do you waste your time with people just out to get a paycheck? My purpose for posting here is to simply try and shame George into doing even a tiny bit better as a hopeless host.

Why not?