• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

I didn't listen. What was Doc Wallet's solution for the Corona-Chan? How many eggs and which supplements? Or are the minerals something "secret" and only found in a "sauce" bought from his company?

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on April 09, 2020, 04:44:09 PM
There are a lot of NWO trolls on this thread. Why do you waste your time with people just out to get a paycheck? My purpose for posting here is to simply try and shame George into doing even a tiny bit better as a hopeless host.
There aren't any trolls here.  Not lately.  There were plenty before the Independence Day shut down, though.  We all know each other.  We all have our own angle, including you.  Once you understand someone's angle, it's easier to put up with them. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 10, 2020, 12:11:13 AM
There aren't any trolls here.  Not lately.  There were plenty before the Independence Day shut down, though.  We all know each other.  We all have our own angle, including you.  Once you understand someone's angle, it's easier to put up with them.

No, Jojo, being a Bellgab troll is a good thing that people should be proud of. ;)

Praise MV!

NoMoreNoory

Joorch took us back to his grocery store in St Louis last night, describing how a woman walking towards him, masked and pushing a trolley, ‘made a beeline away from me.’

(A nice Nooryism, this, one that shows the classic trait of getting English usage 180 degrees wrong, as the other night when he appeared to confuse ‘Zionist’ for ‘anti-Semite’. You make a beeline towards something, not away from it. That’s the whole point, as worker bees travel from nectar to the hive by the shortest route.  He again the other night said ‘As they used to say, “It’s the best of times and the worst of times”.’ He’s done this before, describing it as a well-known saying. I don’t think you need to be a great student of literature to know that it isn’t. ‘It was the best of times, it was the worst of times’ is the opening line of Dickens’ A Tale Of Two Cities.)

But I digress. Joorch informed us he wasn’t wearing a mask because ’I believe my immune system is strong enough to defeat this virus’. Arrogance and ignorance joined at the hip. ‘I’m alright, Jack, and fuck you.’ Ignoring the evidence that you can be contagious while pre-symptomatic, increasing your chances of contracting the virus and taking it elsewhere, fueled by a belief that you’re above and beyond the afflictions of these mere mortals just because you take tombrack and talk to Doc Wallet twice a month. Ignoring also the evidence that the immune system itself can be a part of the problem here, as it was in the 1918-20 epidemic, going into panic overdrive in its pursuit of this unknown invader, flooding the lungs and thereby further reducing victims’ ability to breathe.

No wonder the poor woman took urgent evasive action when confronted by a mouth-breathing George Noory, all mustache-dye and rug, in his ill-fitting jeans, humming some doo-wop tune under his breath, trolley piled high with supplements. Most sensible people would turn and flee in the opposite direction confronted by that.

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on April 09, 2020, 04:44:09 PM
... My purpose for posting here is to simply try and shame George into doing even a tiny bit better as a hopeless host.
I gave up on that a long time ago.  May as well be trying to shame horse crap for being horse crap.  I just come here for cheap laughs.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2020, 12:22:37 AM
No, Jojo, being a Bellgab troll is a good thing that people should be proud of. ;)

Praise MV!
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 10, 2020, 07:17:20 AM
Joorch took us back to his grocery store in St Louis last night, describing how a woman walking towards him, masked and pushing a trolley, ‘made a beeline away from me.’

But I digress. Joorch informed us he wasn’t wearing a mask because ’I believe my immune system is strong enough to defeat this virus’. Arrogance and ignorance joined at the hip. ‘I’m alright, Jack, and fuck you.’ Ignoring the evidence that you can be contagious while pre-symptomatic, increasing your chances of contracting the virus and taking it elsewhere, fueled by a belief that you’re above and beyond the afflictions of these mere mortals just because you take tombrack and talk to Doc Wallet twice a month. Ignoring also the evidence that the immune system itself can be a part of the problem here, as it was in the 1918-20 epidemic, going into panic overdrive in its pursuit of this unknown invader, flooding the lungs and thereby further reducing victims’ ability to breathe.

No wonder the poor woman took urgent evasive action when confronted by a mouth-breathing George Noory, all mustache-dye and rug, in his ill-fitting jeans, humming some doo-wop tune under his breath, trolley piled high with supplements. Most sensible people would turn and flee in the opposite direction confronted by that.
In all fairness, I don't think he would cough or sneeze without covering her mouth and nose.  In the videos I've seen, he seems pretty socially considerate.  Pretty graceful, actually.  And so, we return.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 10, 2020, 07:41:03 AM
I gave up on that a long time ago.  May as well be trying to shame horse crap for being horse crap.  I just come here for cheap laughs.
You showed me the imaging ropes.  You're the best.  When I first saw your art, I never dreamed I could ever do anything like that.  But even just with free apps, I'm catching up.

Morgus

Looks like Noory is planning a 2 hour "tribute" to Art Bell on Monday night Apr 13, the 2nd anniversary of his death...

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on April 10, 2020, 03:32:06 PM
Looks like Noory is planning a 2 hour "tribute" to Art Bell on Monday night Apr 13, the 2nd anniversary of his death...

An excuse to play Mel’s Hole et al and put his feet up.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 10, 2020, 05:12:23 PM
An excuse to play Mel’s Hole et al and put his feet up.
;D With Corona Chan floating around, I'd imagine his favorite skip-out hangouts are closed or are just doing takeout.  I can see Tommee doing a multiple Grand Slam pick-up for delivery to Jorch's pad.  Jorch can flip flapjacks to Tommee, as Tommee gives Jorch a foot massage to relieve all the stress from his overwhelming show host "job."  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 10, 2020, 03:32:06 PM

i Hate Media, Inc usually does a tribute every Sat night at least on my AM, which changed ownership last year but still syndicates C2C and Sat's SIT.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 10, 2020, 08:38:15 PM
;D With Corona Chan floating around, I'd imagine his favorite skip-out hangouts are closed or are just doing takeout.  I can see Tommee doing a multiple Grand Slam pick-up for delivery to Jorch's pad.  Jorch can flip flapjacks to Tommee, as Tommee gives Jorch a foot massage to relieve all the stress from his overwhelming show host "job."  :D

One of those underpaid i Hate Media, Inc interns should've pulled a prank and got a lot of frozen Pizza Rolls amd stocked the company's breakroom freezer and drop-shipped a few cases to 'the cave' in MO.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 10, 2020, 08:58:55 PM

One of those underpaid i Hate Media, Inc interns should've pulled a prank and got a lot of frozen Pizza Rolls amd stocked the company's breakroom freezer and drop-shipped a few cases to 'the cave' in MO.
Heh, heh, heh.

Jorch -  "Tommee, how's the food situation in mah cave, somewhere deep below thuh earth?"

Tommee - "Good news, master!  There's plenty of boxes, thanks to the good folks cowering in place, back in LA.  Bad news for you, master.  They all say "Snoorino's Pizza Rolls." At least I won't starve.  For a day. "

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 10, 2020, 08:56:40 PM

i Hate Media, Inc usually does a tribute every Sat night at least on my AM, which changed ownership last year but still syndicates C2C and Sat's SIT.
I still find that hilarious, even though SIT aggravated Art to no end.  Just to show how good Noory is, I Hate would rather play shows by Art, many from well over 20 years ago, than play Noory all weekend.  Granted some stations do play "The Best of Jorch" on Sundays, which I guess is really "The Unintentionally Funny Worst of Jorch."  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 10, 2020, 10:24:12 PM
I still find that hilarious, even though SIT aggravated Art to no end.  Just to show how good Noory is, I Hate would rather play shows by Art, many from well over 20 years ago, than play Noory all weekend.  Granted some stations do play "The Best of Jorch" on Sundays, which I guess is really "The Unintentionally Funny Worst of Jorch."  ;D

They should go full-on. And for the Sunday 'bests' play his best dumb questions, shocked guests after getting an inane question for the 2nd time, bizarre renditions of common expressions, overly repeated personal anecdotes, and a loop of "Big Bang" Q&A's to end the show with "I just don't git it." Like a Burt Reynolds movie, the outtakes he'd show at end. Embrace the suck...and even monitize it. Poke fun at yourself.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 10, 2020, 10:36:09 PM

They should go full-on. And for the Sunday 'bests' play his best dumb questions, shocked guests after getting an inane question for the 2nd time, bizarre renditions of common expressions, overly repeated personal anecdotes, and a loop of "Big Bang" Q&A's to end the show with "I just don't git it." Like a Burt Reynolds movie, the outtakes he'd show at end. Embrace the suck...and even monitize it. Poke fun at yourself.
Ha!  Turning lemons pizza rolls into lemonade "doctored-up" pizza rolls.

from r/AskCulinary

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskCulinary/comments/5089ei/how_can_i_doctor_up_pizza_rolls_and_other/

"Embrace The Suck!"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on April 10, 2020, 10:24:12 PM

https://youtu.be/6WfRejC2CqA

Art thought Noory was a talentless shmuck.

I bet George goes to bed in a full suit of pajamas like you see in old movies - the button up shirt and bottoms.

WOTR

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 12, 2020, 04:54:23 PM

https://youtu.be/6WfRejC2CqA

Sorry- but I preferred the animated version...

Also, the real gem was "Tommie cam by- took me to the hospital. Tommie was born here, so he knows all these places..."

Classic SomewHere In Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 13, 2020, 04:07:57 AM
Art thought Noory was a talentless shmuck.

I bet George goes to bed in a full suit of pajamas like you see in old movies - the button up shirt and bottoms.
...with a Teddy Tommee Bear.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on April 13, 2020, 04:42:20 AM

... Also, the real gem was "Tommie cam by- took me to the hospital. Tommie was born here, so he knows all these places..."

Definitely brilliant.  I'll never forget hearing Jorch tell his tale of woe, live on the air.  I couldn't stop laughing.  What a schmuck.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2020, 08:59:57 AM
Definitely brilliant.  I'll never forget hearing Jorch tell his tale of woe, live on the air.  I couldn't stop laughing.  What a schmuck.  ;D

Hey, give the man a break.  Microwave ovens have only been in wide use for fifty years or so. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 13, 2020, 02:27:18 PM
Hey, give the man a break.  Microwave ovens have only been in wide use for fifty years or so.
Plus, we all know pizza rolls are inherently evil.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2020, 02:38:52 PM
Plus, we all know pizza rolls are inherently evil.
If one youtubes "George Norry Sucks" you get some funny vids.  I can't find my favorites immediately. The compilations of his inane questions like RCH demonstrating simple physics.  And how Madagascar is a big island.

Quote from: WOTR on April 13, 2020, 04:42:20 AM
Sorry- but I preferred the animated version...

Also, the real gem was "Tommie cam by- took me to the hospital. Tommie was born here, so he knows all these places..."

ahahahahahahhaha brilliant. who did this masterpiece? somebody on here?

they also did one of those subtitled Hitler bunker meltdown meme videos about Hoagland's face on Mars. Hitler's staff tells him it's all bullshit, Hitler freaks out and screams 'The nose alone is a mile fucking long!' ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D