• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

expat

Quote from: McPhallus on June 23, 2012, 12:34:51 PM
I just learned a new word today, "anent.".
Stick with me, kid, learn the nuances...  <<hands you a large club>> Here, you'll be needing this to beat off the girls.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on June 23, 2012, 02:34:35 PM
How did a teenage museum curator become Walter Cronkite's space advisor during NASA space missions a few years later as claimed? :o

http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,1561.msg22805.html#msg22805

coaster

Someone should call in and ask him if he has any intention on refunding all those donations he received.

Harmness

Quote from: coaster on June 23, 2012, 03:29:52 PM
Someone should call in and ask him if he has any intention on refunding all those donations he received.

DanDan?  Wanna make a buck?

Monday's show:

"Former space science museum curator Richard C. Hoagland will discuss startling results from experiments supporting the scientific basis for real "anti-gravity spaceships," as well as "free energy" generators that can eliminate our fatal dependence on fossil fuels. "

...Notice the title, 'former space science museum curator'. I believe that's different than how they usually describe him.

ziznak

Normally he's the official coast to coast am science adviser but I'm pretty sure he lost that title after his recent non-discovery of hyper-dimensional tiddly winks during the recent penus transit...

I will be tuning in for the guaranteed night of mutual douchebaggery with snore's n hoaxy

Sardondi

In his official show biography they need to find a way to recognize his extraordinary eyesight: Hoagland can see things with his naked eye on Mars and the moon that the most powerful telescopes man can devise are powerless to detect....

b_dubb

Quote from: Sardondi on June 25, 2012, 03:07:54 PM
In his official show biography they need to find a way to recognize his extraordinary eyesight: Hoagland can see things with his naked eye on Mars and the moon that the most powerful telescopes man can devise are powerless to detect....
perhaps RCH has a bionic hairpiece that is constantly connected to the Hubble telescope and downloading hi rez image files to his brain.  this would explain why he's frequently crabby.  all that data has to hurt.  i hope his head doesn't expwode.  not a typo.  i meant to do that

Sleepwalker

Tonight Richard is going to tell us that the First Law of Thermodynamics is a hoax.  Damn.  All those years I spent studying physics, out the window.

Harmness

Quote from: Sleepwalker on June 25, 2012, 03:44:00 PM
Tonight Richard is going to tell us that the First Law of Thermodynamics is a hoax.  Damn.  All those years I spent studying physics, out the window.

You'd think if you figured that out, you might just publish it in Nature or some silly little rag like that.

McPhallus

You know, it's gotta be hard out there for an old-school con artist these days, having all your complicated lies exposed on the internets.

Quote from: thefamilyghost on June 24, 2012, 11:41:36 PM
Monday's show:

"Former space science museum curator Richard C. Hoagland will discuss startling results from experiments supporting the scientific basis for real "anti-gravity spaceships," as well as "free energy" generators that can eliminate our fatal dependence on fossil fuels. "

...Notice the title, 'former space science museum curator'. I believe that's different than how they usually describe him.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: b_dubb on June 25, 2012, 03:25:55 PM
perhaps RCH has a bionic hairpiece that is constantly connected to the Hubble telescope and downloading hi rez image files to his brain.  this would explain why he's frequently crabby.  all that data has to hurt.  i hope his head doesn't expwode.  not a typo.  i meant to do that

His head might expwode.  At this very moment, as we speak, Marvin the Martian might have him in his sights with his illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.  Marvin is probably pretty darn tired of all that "face on Mars" talk.  Those monuments Hoaxland talks about are probably Marvin's house.

Harmness

Quote from: McPhallus on June 25, 2012, 05:34:37 PM
You know, it's gotta be hard out there for an old-school con artist these days, having all your complicated lies exposed on the internets.

Doesn't even seem to slow them down.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Harmness on June 25, 2012, 05:58:57 PM
Doesn't even seem to slow them down.

because the people who are still dumb enough to send them money are also too dumb to use google.

I'm half inclined to listen tonight. As crazy as Hoagland is he still has a fun way of making a fool of Noory--as though that could be possible

What lurks in the eyes of a madman? Hoagland lurks

Surprised there hasn't been more activity on this thread.  The Lord of Cydonia is in full plumage tonite.

coaster

I've been listening to the show, and refuting everything Hoagland has been saying. Instead of answers, what happens? I was just banned from posting on coast to coast's facebook page. Why am I not surprised...

coaster

He asked for more money. What a shameless twat.

Darisi

Just asked for the Swedes to fund a trip to the Baltic for he and his wife.  What a scam.

Sardondi

Quote from: coaster on June 26, 2012, 01:46:14 AM
I've been listening to the show, and refuting everything Hoagland has been saying. Instead of answers, what happens? I was just banned from posting on coast to coast's facebook page. Why am I not surprised...

Were you declared a "hater", or someone in need of a life?

Frys Girl

His research is guided by hollywood sci-fi blockbusters.... Why would anyone give him money? In this economy? In any economy?

Richard C. Hoagland is a Nigerian Scam artist.

coaster

Quote from: Sardondi on June 26, 2012, 05:58:08 AM
Were you declared a "hater", or someone in need of a life?
Yes, a hater and a troll. For merely pointing out facts and asking questions. Meanwhile, actual trolls and crazies continued to post their useless bullshit while I, a rational person, was banned. At first it was just frustrating, but now its really starting to piss me off. How can a person who is so clearly a fraud be allowed to beg for money on the radio. Hoagland has really gotten under my skin. After last nights show, I imagined Hoagland sitting there in front of his computer, refreshing his paypal waiting for the donations to come pouring in. I gagged. It must be nice to have access to free money with no intentions of working for it.

Sardondi

Quote from: coaster on June 26, 2012, 01:43:19 PM...I imagined Hoagland sitting there in front of his computer, refreshing his paypal waiting for the donations to come pouring in. I gagged. It must be nice to have access to free money with no intentions of working for it.

Oh, but in his mind all that begging is working hard for it.

*cue (the late) Donna Summer* - "He works hard for the money; so hard for it, honey..."

astroguy

If you missed it or don't subscribe/read it (and seriously, if you're on this forum, why wouldn't you?), expat has a guest post today about RCH's three hours last night of hell.

P.S.  I have yet to listen to it ... demonoid is around 1-2 days behind getting the files up ;).

P.P.S.  Spoke too soon - Demonoid has 'em up and am downloading now.  Won't get to 'em until tomorrow, though.

ziznak

Quote from: astroguy on June 26, 2012, 08:44:19 PM
If you missed it or don't subscribe/read it (and seriously, if you're on this forum, why wouldn't you?), expat has a guest post today about RCH's three hours last night of hell.

P.S.  I have yet to listen to it ... demonoid is around 1-2 days behind getting the files up ;).

P.P.S.  Spoke too soon - Demonoid has 'em up and am downloading now.  Won't get to 'em until tomorrow, though.
yeah Ack is pretty quick to get the new shows up.  I'm gonna check out Knapps last show tonight instead of listening... I did actually listen to the show live last night.  I put all of my sanity aside and tried to comprehend and make some sort of sense of his crap... It didn't work.  The whole idea that one spinning mass passing in front of another spinning mass having any additional effects other than those already proven just seems so weak... especially when his evidence comes from a watch and some sort of watch calibration software.  I found it kind of cool he wants the world to replicate his experiment and I can't wait to see all of the "data" come streaming in but still... in the end... he burried the BS needle.  And again we have another mention of some spacecraft or is it spaceship??  At the bottom of the Baltic.  I'll admit I'm interested in the story and how it plays out but I can't understand how quickly he jumps to conclusions... I've had enough torsion feilds for many moons to come.

Frys Girl

Quote from: astroguy on June 26, 2012, 08:44:19 PM

P.S.  I have yet to listen to it ... demonoid is around 1-2 days behind getting the files up ;) .

This post is excellent. I am so grateful for people, especially scientists, who take on Richard C. Hoagland. It's bad enough that science education and ignorance is so widespread without a deceiver like Hoagland wandering the airwaves.

LOL @ the part about RCH doesn't see Obama as Destiny's Child anymore. Lol here comes Hyper dimensional Romney and Paul Ryan.

expat

Quote from: ziznak on June 26, 2012, 11:16:32 PM
especially when his evidence comes from a watch and some sort of watch calibration software.
The killer there was "The Accutron went nuts for 12 hours non-stop" during the solstice. He seemed to think "solstice" = "galactic alignment" -- some fucking scientist.

We've been pressing him for some baseline readings and perhaps we've now got them. The Inaccutron is "nuts" all the time and any readings taken during eclipses and transits are as useless as a pork chop in a synagogue.

ziznak

If what Hoaxboy thinks was true then an actual galactic alignment would create some sort of crazy cataclysmic torsion fields... inAccutron's would lose or gain a whole second or two!