• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

I don't think @ItsOver has ever been a JoeBama fan.

K_Dubb

Democrats with Matchsticks

QuoteThe Republicans are Chuck Morse, the president of the state senate; and Don Bolduc, a retired brigadier general. Bolduc is MAGA all the way. He claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. Last year, he labeled New Hampshire's governor, Chris Sununu, a "Chinese Communist sympathizer." You get the picture.

(Sununu, for his part, has described Bolduc as "kind of a conspiracy-theorist–type candidate.")

So, whom do the Democrats want to run against? Not Chuck Morse.

Natalie Allison of Politico notes that Mitch McConnell's PAC has put $4.5 million into the Morse campaign. At the same time, Chuck Schumer's PAC has put $3.1 million into the Bolduc campaign.

Loudly denounce, quietly fund.  You guys can figure it out  8)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 10:00:50 PMIsn't his name Mehmet?  Strange name for a Jew.

You might be surprised by their wiles. Centuries of perfecting infiltration, hiding, and schemes. With exit strategies in place. To give credit where credit is due, clever folks. There are even theories about Columbus but nobody wanted to touch them or 'connect the dots,' and dates, when they were trying to tear down all of his statues for other reasons. Which I say was against but only because the Vikings came first but I don't like iconoclastic movements (for the most part.)

Yorkshire pud

Christina Bobb is likely facing serious legal jeopardy. "Who she?" You may well ask. She's the soon to be ex lawyer to Drump who told the FBI that his golf resort wasn't housing classified documents that had no reason or authority to be there.

As of this evening her soon to be former client is grifting; I mean asking for donations to fund his likely high legal expenses. I wonder if Ms Bobb will garner any of said funds his cult will no doubt throw at him?

"Yes, you at the back, what do you think?"

"Umm, is it a no?"

"Correct! She's already someone he hardly knows"

Even his hand picked AG Bill Barr today went on Faux shit and told the clearly dumbstruck hosts the current AG and DoJ had played it by the book and the former guy had no grounds to complain as he had every chance to co-operate but chose not to. Oh dear, seems the orange oaf's former 'best people' and their loyalty is evaporating at  quite a rate.. The moron can't stop himself standing on the rake can he? He just can't help himself in incriminating himself! Oh joy.  ;D 

Yorkshire pud

Not long until ChristmaYou cannot view this attachment. s...

Yorkshire pud

I'll raise you... You cannot view this attachment.

Yorkshire pud

I see drump's rapidly dwindling list of (we assume) law school graduate lawyers has had one of them go on Fux newts to complain about the FBI exhibit photo making her pro bono client look messy.

It's dreadful to infer that he'd have a collection of stolen classfied (up to and including Top Secret) documents just scattered around on his office floor. No, he kept them in his desk drawer and in boxes for easy access. So that clears up that misunderstanding.

Parallels with Falkie' similar mindset (he didn't know it was illegal so that makes him innocent) is purely coincidental.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2022, 10:02:03 AMYou cannot view this attachment.

When did Dr. Faucci get so fat? 

That's gotta be Fake Noose!

-p

K_Dubb

Oh lordt every goober in PA was at that thing

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2022, 09:05:39 AM

Oh lordt every goober in PA was at that thing

Identical twin sisters? Help me out here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on September 03, 2022, 01:55:58 PMWhen did Dr. Faucci get so fat? 

That's gotta be Fake Noose!

-p

The FBI search revealed drump casually mixed personal and stolen classified material in the same drawer/ box. Here's one from his family album. It has a certain charm.You cannot view this attachment. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2022, 09:18:29 AMIdentical twin sisters? Help me out here.

I think they are the Amish for Trump.  Later the same Blacks for Trump guy who was outside the Special Master hearing last week in Florida was behind him, too.  Sweet gig, dude.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2022, 09:22:13 AMThe FBI search revealed drump casually mixed personal and "allegedly" stolen classified material in the same drawer/ box. Here's one from his family album. It has a certain charm... 

"Classified" material, eh?

I wonder, were they marked with this sticker:

Because technically ALL official material is "classified";  ones with the misleading UNCLASSIFIED label are FOUO:  but are generally available for public to viewing.  (As I recall, most of these have some Official Verbiage somewhere in the first pages stating whether or not it can be disseminated to the general public or to government contractors only).

I understand that it is common for civilians (including former Presidents) to have Security Clearances up to (and beyond) Top Secret.  My father had one of these Security Clearances, interestingly enough:  he may or may not have brought home "classified" material relating to work:  I can neither confirm nor deny that he did;  but I can say that he sometimes would discuss what he was working on in very general terms, although it was rare.

Hell, even I had a Security Clearance from my time in the Army, I don't think it was anything special.  In fact, I only inquired about it once.  I don't recall the level, probably CLASSIFIED at minimum, and possibly SECRET.

Here are some of the other stickers that relate to material classified higher than UNCLASSIFIED (which, again, counter-intuitively is actually "classified" information):

If you are in the government, you can order rolls of these stickers (and other neat stickers!):  depending on how viligant/compliant your "Supply Guy" in the relevant office is;  you may actually receive a roll of these stickers.

Hell, if you see a roll of these types of stickers laying around "unsecured" it is your DUTY to "secure" them.  Command gets a little prickly about you then running around "slapping those bitches" on Random Shit in need of Fixing.  I recall getting in trouble for putting one on an empty wire basket:

If the above basket were the one I "slapped that bitch" on, it would have been over the "492" name-plate.  I note that I elected to use a "Yellow" tag in that instance, as I thought it to have the most amusing double-entendre associated with the very real "Joke."  (I think those numbered baskets were used to store electronical equipment in the "Allied Shops" Armament/Comms/SigInt/&tc room, which did have the SECRET "classification".  I didn't get in too much trouble, but perhaps the guy that "misplaced" his roll of stickers and left that basket laying around on the hangar floor did, Nautical Shore?

Hah, good thymes!  But I digress, back to the point (the very-sharp bit at the end of the spear):

Of course, these stickers are all FOUO.  As amusing as it would be to have a roll of, say, TOP SECRET stickers:  It would be quite illegal to;  "Slap one of those bitches on my wife's panties!"

I may or may not have a roll of TOP SECRET stickers in my possession:  but if I did you can be damn sure I would "slap one of those bitches" on all kinds of retarded shit;  you know for the giggles.

I imagine it might be possible to even order reproductions (very good ones I imagine from an online supplier somewhere, Nautical Shore?

That is why I went ahead and "edited" your quoted text above.

Speaking of "Allegations" related to Trump and Military Stuff:

What's your take on that bad boy?

Who is in more danger of Formal Charges hear:  Milley, Trump, Both or Neither?

Personally, I would choose BOTH for that one:  but as to either being actually charged and convicted of anything I would say NEITHER.

I await your:  "You are a knuckle-dragging MAGAt" or what-have-you response to this.*

Cheers,
-p

*Due to the length (and breadth) of this post, I provide Muzak to listen to while reading it:

Yorkshire pud

You should send your post to the FBI and DoJ, because obviously they don't have your wider knowledge of the way things work. I'm sure they'd be gratified and humbled by your insight, expertise and indeed vastly superior grasp of laws that pertain to said topic.

Meanwhile, drump and his enablers are in the shit.. Bill Barr too has come out and said as much.

Yorkshire pud

Until today I'd not heard of Romana Didulo. Apparently she's an alien, capable of cloaking herself for invisibility, is the true leader of Canada, AND a big noise in Qanon. She advocated her flock arrest police...yes really. That went well. 😀.

Meanwhile the Qanon camp in Dallas is still going with a communial bowl that the gathering throng can drink Chlorine dioxide from..The throng includes one mother who left her family to be with like minded morons (not a cult).

A beautiful day in the neighbourhood.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2022, 12:01:32 PMYou should send your post to the FBI and DoJ...

I'll let you handle that, Pud!

Maybe I'll get a visit from a Three(or moar!) letter agency-type?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene 'swatted' for second time in two days, police say

Armed police swarm Steve Bannon's DC home in 'swatting' incident

That seems like a great tactic to take with a Political Enemy-of-the-State, eh?

Also, if I have some misunderstanding of how this "classification" of Official Government Documents thing actually works:  Perhaps you would care to CITE A SOURCE from somewhere relevant;  Pro-tip you might start with https://armypubs.army.mil.

Of couse, tread lightly there:  although there shouldn't be anything your naughty little pig-like eyes shouldn't see;  there does exist the distinct possibility that you yourself might be-foul the Law.

Nautical Shore!

Slaintѐ!

-p

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2022, 12:14:11 PM... going with a communial bowl that the ...

/spelling-error:  Entire post INVALIDATED

-p

aldousburbank

It cracks me up when I see people all up their wazoo about orange man bad. I mean holy fuck. Have you seen the other guys? And the women... Oh boy. Ok. Yeah Trump is SO bad. Just so happens the anal exams forced on him by truth seeking demclowns come up fecal matter free. Whereas the amount of double dipping crap in both dem and elephanty leadership is like a backed up leach line overflowing with crony cholera infested, you know, shit. Let's not look there. Trump seems to me to be the only non cia installed prez of my lifetime since jfk. That's why every political power wing hates him. But no, why couldn't Hillary be in its second term seems to be the only alternative for TDS victims as weekend at bernie's jumps a dead shark. Holy fuck people. Find yourself a half decent platform and a candidate who doesn't make Trudeau seem middle of the road and then we'll talk. I really want that political adjustment to happen so that Trump can cease to be the reasonable option. Fucking ridiculous, but it's true. Lacking that, instead of hyperventilating about Trump go check your meds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on September 04, 2022, 12:51:47 PMI'll let you handle that, Pud!

Maybe I'll get a visit from a Three(or moar!) letter agency-type?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene 'swatted' for second time in two days, police say

Armed police swarm Steve Bannon's DC home in 'swatting' incident

That seems like a great tactic to take with a Political Enemy-of-the-State, eh?

Also, if I have some misunderstanding of how this "classification" of Official Government Documents thing actually works:  Perhaps you would care to CITE A SOURCE from somewhere relevant;  Pro-tip you might start with https://armypubs.army.mil.

Of couse, tread lightly there:  although there shouldn't be anything your naughty little pig-like eyes shouldn't see;  there does exist the distinct possibility that you yourself might be-foul the Law.

Nautical Shore!

Slaintѐ!

-p

Well the legal/spook world has a slightly completely different interpretation to you; you can't both be correct. Trump appointees and besties Barr, Bolton and even Alan Dershowitz have said in the last week drump a)has no-one to blame but himself and b) likely facing charges. I believe all three are lawyers, two of whom had security clearances in the WH.

As for the swatting, that is reprehensible. As reprehensible as drump naming voting workers and accusing them of falsifying voting counts  who went on to recieve (and still do) death threats from his moronic cult. So terrified are they that they won't leave the latest address they had to move to.

So you'll understand if I have little to zero sympathy for the (in his head) most persecuted grifting billionaire on the planet. I truly hope he dies the most miserable, painful, lonely death immaginable. He's caused misery for many others simply because in his entire life he's never been told no. And like all toddlers, he has a tantrum until he gets his way. Not this time. The vile, poisoness disgusting filth has met hus match. Then watch the sychophants evaporate and deny they ever knew him  karma.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2022, 08:27:10 PMChristina Bobb is likely facing serious legal jeopardy. "Who she?" You may well ask. She's the soon to be ex lawyer to Drump who told the FBI that his golf resort wasn't housing classified documents that had no reason or authority to be there.

As of this evening her soon to be former client is grifting; I mean asking for donations to fund his likely high legal expenses. I wonder if Ms Bobb will garner any of said funds his cult will no doubt throw at him?

"Yes, you at the back, what do you think?"

"Umm, is it a no?"

"Correct! She's already someone he hardly knows"

Even his hand picked AG Bill Barr today went on Faux shit and told the clearly dumbstruck hosts the current AG and DoJ had played it by the book and the former guy had no grounds to complain as he had every chance to co-operate but chose not to. Oh dear, seems the orange oaf's former 'best people' and their loyalty is evaporating at  quite a rate.. The moron can't stop himself standing on the rake can he? He just can't help himself in incriminating himself! Oh joy.  ;D 

Ha! Barr. Dad ran Dalton School. Epstein only 'taught' there. Family converted and so raised Catholic. Gee, that an old one! A big fan of 'unitary executive' theory. And then all the CIA and political stuff. It is funny who the modern Left supports and lauds these days!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2022, 02:13:21 PMHa! Barr. Dad ran Dalton School. Epstein only 'taught' there. Family converted and so raised Catholic. Gee, that an old one! A big fan of 'unitary executive' theory. And then all the CIA and political stuff. It is funny who the modern Left supports and lauds these days!

Who is supporting him? He was one of drump's 'best' people, remember?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Barr is a cunt. But he's also aware of how the law works when it does work correctly.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2022, 02:04:55 PMWell the legal/spook world has a slightly completely different interpretation to you; you can't both be correct...

/reported: Non-sensical/meaningless/word-salad/sentence-structure;  entire post INVALIDATED
        /cause:  Speculative;  Inebriation, Low IQ, Failed Anglish classes in childhood

-p

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 04, 2022, 02:00:53 PMIt cracks me up when I see people all up their wazoo about orange man bad. I mean holy fuck. Have you seen the other guys? And the women... Oh boy. Ok. Yeah Trump is SO bad. Just so happens the anal exams forced on him by truth seeking demclowns come up fecal matter free. Whereas the amount of double dipping crap in both dem and elephanty leadership is like a backed up leach line overflowing with crony cholera infested, you know, shit. Let's not look there. Trump seems to me to be the only non cia installed prez of my lifetime since jfk. That's why every political power wing hates him. But no, why couldn't Hillary be in its second term seems to be the only alternative for TDS victims as weekend at bernie's jumps a dead shark. Holy fuck people. Find yourself a half decent platform and a candidate who doesn't make Trudeau seem middle of the road and then we'll talk. I really want that political adjustment to happen so that Trump can cease to be the reasonable option. Fucking ridiculous, but it's true. Lacking that, instead of hyperventilating about Trump go check your meds.

If drump died, the MAGA cult and GOP wouldn't be so terrified to go against anything he says. Reasonsble? On what planet does an ex POTUS steal 10000 documents he has no authority to possess, truck them to a golf club with public access, where there are at least two so far incidents of possible spying and be deemed reasonable?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2022, 02:26:08 PMIf drump died, the MAGA cult and GOP wouldn't be so terrified to go against anything he says. Reasonsble? On what planet does an ex POTUS steal 10000 documents he has no authority to possess, truck them to a golf club with public access, where there are at least two so far incidents of possible spying and be deemed reasonable?

In your fantasies who wins the battle of Thatcher vs Trump? I understand that the ideal wetdream is both being wounded and eventual demise over a long ordeal. But if you HAD to chose. And the fight would, of course, be held on some golf grounds over some abandoned coal mine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2022, 02:26:08 PMIf drump died, the MAGA cult and GOP wouldn't be so terrified to go against anything he says. Reasonsble? On what planet does an ex POTUS steal 10000 documents he has no authority to possess, truck them to a golf club with public access, where there are at least two so far incidents of possible spying and be deemed reasonable?

Wake up cal for you, sir: You're the cult member.

aldousburbank

Right. I don't think you're trying to buttress my point but thanks. Trump is the worst worst president because papers followed him home. The classified narrative is probably extended by definition but ok, let's say that's true. Let's even say no president previously has ever done such an evil thing. Wow fucking horrible. He should be hung.

You wisely specify ex potus so as not to include the killery servers with so many yoga recipes. But how does the previous administration to Trump abusing warrant privileges against a candidate, and then a president not ring the corruption warning bell for you? And how does hellfiring 7 kids unloading water with dad in any way not concern you as much as misfiling office papers, allegedly. I don't get it. You want one hanging. I want dozens.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 04, 2022, 02:46:45 PMRight. I don't think you're trying to buttress my point but thanks. Trump is the worst worst president because papers followed him home. The classified narrative is probably extended by definition but ok, let's say that's true. Let's even say no president previously has ever done such an evil thing. Wow fucking horrible. He should be hung.

You wisely specify ex potus so as not to include the killery servers with so many yoga recipes. But how does the previous administration to Trump abusing warrant privileges against a candidate, and then a president not ring the corruption warning bell for you? And how does hellfiring 7 kids unloading water with dad in any way not concern you as much as misfiling office papers, allegedly. I don't get it. You want one hanging. I want dozens.