• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on September 01, 2022, 11:48:16 AMHave they realized how hard it will be to get people into the FEMA camps when they are too fat to get off the couch?  Maybe that's the reason for the coming food shortages.
"They" have gamed many scenarios. There was some conflicted options: ability to flee or fight versus ability to transport and herd. Why, for example, my local FEMA-Region totally out of 12x12x1 air filters? Both of the 'major' places (that, interestingly, were allowed to remain open despite small retailers and shops forced shut due to Wuflu.) And why that PARTICULAR filter size? Some Rand Corp and AI study, linked with the various and sundry Frankfurt School and Chatum House stuff, probably. I think I saw the gal working who 'checked the computer' when I inquired about lack of said size a 'ding' and flag to the Hotel Majestic and and 'I'm busy now' auto-reply by a certain Dutch royal.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 11:55:01 AMWhere are the FEMA camps now?  I don't know if Obama people back in charge, don't hear anything about blue helmets, maybe second term?  Don't dare break that with midterms still a coin toss?  Is the call of the muezzin echoing over Austin yet?  Republicans trying desperately to shed Trump, no longer paying his legal bills, most of the people out there snarling at the FBI are secretly hoping they found something that does him in for good.  Ds openly hoping he runs.  If he splits the Rs we are looking at a decade of D hegemony, plenty of time for climate austerity program and bug-eating.

I don't know; I think ideology aside the Trump era was more about turning the presidency into reality tv trash with drama of the week and chaos and firings in the inner circle and who is in and who is out, Apprentice writ large, and people said no, rather have staid boring normalcy, not ready for that yet, keep grandpa in the WH eating rice pudding.

One can actually buy old FEMA trailers on government procurement sights. Personally I'm keeping an eye on the helium deal (comes with a railroad!) The trailers have formaldehyde and I would not suggest buying. Besides who wants to live in a trailer. Caveat: some of the RVs are nice and ability to drive around and just stay where you want. But the helium will allow me cheap, and safer, flights!!

https://cen.acs.org/materials/sale-entire-federal-helium-system/100/i30

Not pretty but also other mineral rights (surface and under!)

https://www.gsa.gov/real-estate/real-estate-services/real-property-utilization-disposal/property-sales/federal-helium-system-at-cliffside

K_Dubb

Quote from: Juan on September 01, 2022, 11:48:16 AMHave they realized how hard it will be to get people into the FEMA camps when they are too fat to get off the couch?  Maybe that's the reason for the coming food shortages.

I don't know but I am pleased to see so many voices on the right taking up my one-man anti-obesity crusade!  I know I am not entirely responsible and it began as an obvious riposte to covid and its love of pre-existing conditions and singling out the obese as the ones to blame for clogging up the morgues, but it was about time for the fatties to start taking it on the chins; I have had to look at them long enough  >:(  heartening to think that one scrawny, mouthy faggot can still make a difference

Juan

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 12:02:10 PM"They" have gamed many scenarios. There was some conflicted options: ability to flee or fight versus ability to transport and herd. Why, for example, my local FEMA-Region totally out of 12x12x1 air filters? Both of the 'major' places (that, interestingly, were allowed to remain open despite small retailers and shops forced shut due to Wuflu.) And why that PARTICULAR filter size? Some Rand Corp and AI study, linked with the various and sundry Frankfurt School and Chatum House stuff, probably. I think I saw the gal working who 'checked the computer' when I inquired about lack of said size a 'ding' and flag to the Hotel Majestic and and 'I'm busy now' auto-reply by a certain Dutch royal.
All as Col. House foresaw.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on September 01, 2022, 12:29:43 PMAll as Col. House foresaw.

House Park is a forewarning of the future. Much cement almost Stalinist styling and questionable engineering but, yet, accepted as a landmark and fond memories. One notes that 'football' stadiums (as they call soccer) were infamously used in various Latin American countries and of course 'showers' have a history. The Colonel would likely appreciate his memory, faded from historians, still at work and such an edifice still in use.

K_Dubb

Well, well, well!  This is just now, outside the Special Master hearing.  Armed Cyclists for Trump is a new one.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 01:04:49 PMWell, well, well!  This is just now, outside the Special Master hearing.  Armed Cyclists for Trump is a new one.

Amazing what they can come up with! But a budget with certain taxes and grants can come up with a lot! Is Special Master banned yet? It seems, slightly, racist and even ableist but also might be a trigger for our British friends who like, as do apparently some others, like the whole paddling deal.

Don't trust bikers. This is works whether you are a naive hitchhiker from South Dakota just off the bus in LA or people paying taxes for 'green' plans to, supposedly, to help congestion. No bike lanes. No bikers. A win-win.

ps: Dutch hooligans, pre-bans, used to yell at Germans about their stealing their bikes.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 01:20:11 PMAmazing what they can come up with! But a budget with certain taxes and grants can come up with a lot! Is Special Master banned yet? It seems, slightly, racist and even ableist but also might be a trigger for our British friends who like, as do apparently some others, like the whole paddling deal.

Don't trust bikers. This is works whether you are a naive hitchhiker from South Dakota just off the bus in LA or people paying taxes for 'green' plans to, supposedly, to help congestion. No bike lanes. No bikers. A win-win.

ps: Dutch hooligans, pre-bans, used to yell at Germans about their stealing their bikes.

Haha the Special Master has an old warehouse in some recently gentrified former industrial area, if I recall correctly Heather Wade once served as one in San Francisco, maybe she can resurrect that career in service of her country?

I like to think someone at Team Trump saw Biden's shameless tottering pander to the Cycling Community and said we need to get someone on that.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 12:06:59 PMOne can actually buy old FEMA trailers on government procurement sights. Personally I'm keeping an eye on the helium deal (comes with a railroad!) The trailers have formaldehyde and I would not suggest buying. Besides who wants to live in a trailer. Caveat: some of the RVs are nice and ability to drive around and just stay where you want. But the helium will allow me cheap, and safer, flights!!

https://cen.acs.org/materials/sale-entire-federal-helium-system/100/i30

Not pretty but also other mineral rights (surface and under!)

https://www.gsa.gov/real-estate/real-estate-services/real-property-utilization-disposal/property-sales/federal-helium-system-at-cliffside

K_Dubb, Attend:

You of course recall my KamPain communiqué dated 06MAR2022 in regards to the Ukrainian CrySis?

I hereby officially declassify the relevant bit of that memo (the rest shall remain at the FOCUO and redacted from the general public view, -p):

Quote from: MAR: orders, updates &cHonestly, I am a bit surprised by the Ukraine thing...

redacted portion

...themThe hobo elite...

redacted portion

...a bit of amusement when discussion reaches an impasse...

redacted portion

...This provides amusement when discussion reaches impasse:  one can retreat to point out glaring error in use of indefinite article...

redacted portion

#4 What has been going on in the worldwide production & reserves of Helium?
This rabbit-hole is probably the most fun of my many questions related to the current Ukraine CrySis.  I mean who doesn't like a helium-filled balloon?  For one thing, it makes your voice sound really funny.  For another thing, if you can manage to super-chill Helium to its liquid state it displays some really interesting chemical properties that are fun as well.  Probably my favorite is the "super-fluidity" or complete absence of viscosity for He-3 & He-4.  What military, industrial or economic applications that has to do with the price of tea in China I leave to those with higher pay-grades than this lowly Corporal.  Of some interest might be the following three sites:
Helium statistics and information
Superfluidity in Helium
United States National Helium Reserves

redacted portion

I think I have written more than enough on this subject for now, especially my introduction of point #4!  Forgive the Jackstar-esque character of this particular e-mail...

redacted portion

-p

And you thought I was full of Hot Air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

albrecht, although you are half a year behind on this curveball, you are right on target with it.

Say, albrecht:  would you care to be my new Federal Communications Commissioner?  I think I recently had to fire the previous one, but I can't recall who that was.  Probably someone unimportant.

The Chair, A Place at the Banquet Table, and of course the requisite Plum are yours if you want.

Hear, Musaks:

The Re-establishment of the National Helium Reserve is now an Official Planck in the 2024 MAPA platform.  For the children.

Thank you all in Advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?"

*the full glory of this heavily redacted e-mail is absent without the BOLD and _underline_ typeface functionality that so horribly disfigures the current incarnation of BellGab, apogees.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2022, 02:03:22 PMK_Dubb, Attend:

You of course recall my KamPain communiqué dated 06MAR2022 in regards to the Ukrainian CrySis?

I hereby officially declassify the relevant bit of that memo (the rest shall remain at the FOCUO and redacted from the general public view, -p):

albrecht, although you are half a year behind on this curveball, you are right on target with it.

Say, albrecht:  would you care to be my new Federal Communications Commissioner?  I think I recently had to fire the previous one, but I can't recall who that was.  Probably someone unimportant.

The Chair, A Place at the Banquet Table, and of course the requisite Plum are yours if you want.

Hear, Musaks:

The Re-establishment of the National Helium Reserve is now an Official Planck in the 2024 MAPA platform.  For the children.

pate/K_Dubb 2024

*the full glory of this heavily redacted e-mail is absent without the BOLD and _underline_ typeface functionality that so horribly disfigures the current incarnation of BellGab, apogees.

Dear sir, a point of order:  I never said you were full of hot air but that you were full of noble gas.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 02:12:31 PMDear sir, a point of order:  I never said you were full of hot air but that you were full of noble gas.

douché, HAH!

K_Dubb, Attend:

You are now authorized to wear the "Dad Hat" with your official uniform, if you wish.

I believe the "Dad Hat" comes in many stylish colors other than red, and also various styles.  You are only authorized a Trucker Hat-type (1EA) of any color (or combination of colors;  if you wish we will special order a RAINBOW flavor for you if one is not currently available on the free market) with the above text on the front panel.  No bérets!

Unfortunately, this only comes with half a plum, due to the circumstances of the award.  The "Hatting Ceremony" will be accompanied with the following ceremonial Muzaks (of which I am uncertain as to which List it belongs on):

That is all, Carrie Anne!

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted in the elevator?"

K_Dubb

(Dear sir, that was terrible of me; I do apologize most sincerely.  I will wear the hat with ambivalence and hope you enjoy the other half-plum.)

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2022, 02:03:22 PMK_Dubb, Attend:

Hear, Musaks:

pate/K_Dubb 2024

Ha. One will note that helium is also 'useful' in capacities advocated by population control types. And, apparently, less painful (interesting because normally the psychos like to maximize pain in their endeavors. Not that I am saying that is my helium plan (potential) I just like the trains, balloons, and not going after the kids or older populations. Helium for transportation uses! Not death or creepy uses. Might curb illegals by both using helium for balloon ops and also sending some, via a Lend-Lease, for Quinceras and weird Catholic holidays and keep them there! A win-win!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 05:49:38 AMYes.  The president is the Chief law-enforcement officer of the country and all the executive departments including DOJ are really just extensions of Joe Biden , maybe it is helpful if you can think of them as little Bidens running around wearing woowoo hats.  So when Trumpiekins says you are not the boss of me they all just look at Joe Biden and he is like nah.

They're an extension of the president?! Then why weren't they for Trump?!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 04:57:14 PMThey're an extension of the president?! Then why weren't they for Trump?!

Why didn't they lock her up, you mean.  That is because he was just clowning you guys, he had no intention of doing so.  You see now that all that talk of mishandling classified information and how serious that was, was just hooey.  He is every bit as rules-for-thee as any of them, probably worse  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 05:18:34 PMWhy didn't they lock her up, you mean.  That is because he was just clowning you guys, he had no intention of doing so.  You see now that all that talk of mishandling classified information and how serious that was, was just hooey.  He is every bit as rules-for-thee as any of them, probably worse  :(

I didn't mean that specifically but you think Biden is somehow the antidote to this?!

Also, it's standard to use a question mark when asking a question. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 05:23:40 PMI didn't mean that specifically but you think Biden is somehow the antidote to this?!

Also, it's standard to use a question mark when asking a question. ;)

It wasn't a question.  And no, Biden is not an antidote.  He just had to be less bad than the bronzed buffoon to get elected.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 05:34:41 PMIt wasn't a question.  And no, Biden is not an antidote.  He just had to be less bad than the bronzed buffoon to get elected.

Yes it was, you asked me what I meant but you forgot the punctuation, as usual...and no, I didn't mean that, BTW.

Also, he wasn't elected. He was installed.

Dr. MD MD

So, to sum up: If the electorate elects a president that the people who are really in power like, then the DOJ is an extension of the presidency but if they elect someone the power elite don't approve of then it's not.

So much for effecting change through elections, I guess...unless it's change that the elite want.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 05:38:27 PMYes it was, you asked me what I meant but you forgot the punctuation, as usual...and no, I didn't mean that, BTW.

Also, he wasn't elected. He was installed.

OK pillow dude 👨🏻

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 05:43:26 PMOK pillow dude 👨🏻

That's what your boyfriends call you behind your back.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 05:42:59 PMSo, to sum up: If the electorate elects a president that the people who are really in power like, then the DOJ is an extension of the presidency but if they elect someone the power elite don't approve of then it's not.

So much for effecting change through elections, I guess...unless it's change that the elite want.

I think it is more like elect a lifelong con grifter and vapid tv personality, get conned grifted and lots of vapid tv.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 05:45:37 PMThat's what your boyfriends call you behind your back.

Haha sometimes to my front, too  :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 05:42:59 PMSo, to sum up: If the electorate elects a president that the people who are really in power like, then the DOJ is an extension of the presidency but if they elect someone the power elite don't approve of then it's not.

Civil war time yet?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 05:46:49 PMI think it is more like elect a lifelong con grifter and vapid tv personality, get conned grifted and lots of vapid tv.

You're talking about Biden, right?

Dr. MD MD

I'm listening to Biden's speech right now on "The Battle for the Soul of the Nation" and wow, it sure sounds like he wants civil war with anyone not Dem.  :o

He, once again, said that you can't be an insurrectionist and be pro-American, I guess not realizing the nation was founded by insurrectionists. 🙄

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 06:10:27 PMI'm listening to Biden's speech right now on "The Battle for the Soul of the Nation" and wow, it sure sounds like he wants civil war with anyone not Dem.  :o

He, once again, said that you can't be an insurrectionist and be pro-American, I guess not realizing the nation was founded by insurrectionists. 🙄

Is that you on the bullhorn 📢 😡 ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 06:20:08 PMIs that you on the bullhorn 📢 😡 ?

No, I'm here posting with you, you stupid faggot. 🙄

Don't try thinking too much. It's really not your forte. :D