• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2022, 08:21:55 PMYeah yeah, we've been lurking, oddly it was browsing YT that we found BG had been resurrected, listened to the last podcast, very funny incidentally.

Anyway, to the topic at hand. Much has been made about excuses the former guy has invented (or his close acquaintances) to try and obfuscate and avoid directly addressing the fact he gathered up it seems many many documents he has no legal grounds to have in his possession. For reasons that only he could possibly tell, he and his cult think <sic> differently; ergo that he had them and took them from the WH, because he wanted them. It's all fine and dandy. Erm, nope. At the time of removal, he wasn't the POTUS (As in he was a common citizen). And no matter how much he bleats, whines, cries, yells or as will no doubt happen, blame others, he is in the shit. Yes really.  ;D

We need to go back a few years and recall the case of (quote)

Asia Janay Lavarello, was on a temporary assignment at the US Embassy in Manilla when she took classified documents from the embassy to her hotel room, according to court filings. She hosted a dinner party at her hotel on the day she removed the documents, March 20, 2020, and an embassy co-worker in attendance found the documents, which had classified markings on them, according to the court filings. (quote)

She was working on a thesis and had no nefarious intent. And went to prison. She wasn't the POTUS either.
Then why would a barely literate ex POTUS who notoriously eschewed almost all PDB's and simply wasn't interested at the same time as berating the whole security apparatus (which he didn't appreciate were actually working for the US), have any need or desire to truck several hundred classified: up to and including top secret HCS (Spies) and SI (Signal intel) that he had no right or legal authority to hold to a golf club ? Hmmm..I wonder?

Aside from the fact the DoJ tried to get them back for 18 months, in the meantime the FBI being told by his soon to be indicted lawyers they didn't have anything to hand over which is an incredible level of patience on the Feds part. Even after all the opportunities for the orange manchild to own up and give back stolen property he simply ignored the requests and even a subpoena. The arrogance beggers belief.

He isn't the POTUS kids.
Naturally the entitled wank stain wasn't expecting the Feds to turn up when he was at his other golf course and had a tizzy calling it a raid. Nope, it was the FBI carrying out search warrant. And they found the docs he claimed he didn't have (Quelle surprise!). Naturally that changed to various excuses and his deluded 'reasoning' as to why they had to turn up in the first place. Including apparently "They're not theirs, they're mine!" (As in admitting he had something he shouldn't have).

His lawyers threw themselves under the bus (Don't these people EVER learn?) by defending him and lying to the FBI, there'll be others. He won't pay them anyway. Today the 'defence' is that it's like having overdue library books.. Indeed.

Of course his cult dumbfucks have threatened the FBI and want to defund them. Then there's the threats on anyone who might be involved in the investigation (Editor: I thought they were anti defund the police?)

I sincerely hope Merrick Garland has Drump charged and he stands trial for whatever they can hold him to account for. Today one of his cult was sentenced to ten years for the Jan 6th riot on the Capitol; an ex NYPD cop who assaulted another cop. He even lied under oath! His cult leader lies the way he breaths and gets away with it so why wouldn't he?
The upshot is this ex-cop will languish in prison for a narcissist who neither knows nor cares he exists. The same narcissist who wouldn't piss on him with his lickle mushroom if he was on fire. When will they learn?

How many of his cult have been invited to his golf clubs just to chew the fat? In round figures? This round? O?
And please please trumpers spare me the rhetoric about 'freedom' when the current MAGA crowd (incels) want to take said freedom away from those they don't align with. i.e. women, oh boy that isn't going well! The wankers are scrubbing any mention of abortion from their websites. However I feel the damage has been already self-inflicted. Oh well.
You can try and defend the former guy for the rest of your natural but that's on you, you're wrong and he isn't the POTUS, get over it. I'm sure his wacked out eldest will.  ;D

You're the cult member, queen-worshiper. 🙄

BTW, when I first read this I thought maybe Jackstar hacked your account.  :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 08:03:30 PMDo you know yer neighbors? Surprising how often that a no in urban areas  even suburbs. Not apps but know em. But do you tell them all? No but all know in small towns. So that better but, maybe, uncomfortable. Real big range or crop country same but harder. Geez, talk so much. Gotta git all months of talking in one setting cause working. Fight situation? Going down middle ladder.

I know two out of four closest, guy next door is creepy and tries to peer in window while walking his dog, guy across the street I talked to once but he wanted to say he didn't like the color I had the house painted and haven't talked to him since.  The other two are normal.  BUt yeah no fat-chewing, just general neighborliness and will watch the house when gone etc.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 03:52:58 PMHa. One will note that helium is also 'useful' in capacities advocated by population control types. And, apparently, less painful (interesting because normally the psychos like to maximize pain in their endeavors. Not that I am saying that is my helium plan (potential) I just like the trains, balloons, and not going after the kids or older populations. Helium for transportation uses! Not death or creepy uses. Might curb illegals by both using helium for balloon ops and also sending some, via a Lend-Lease, for Quinceras and weird Catholic holidays and keep them there! A win-win!

How does one reset a character using Helium?  An amusing suffocation where you literally get to hear them squeal like a pig (due to the vocal characteristics of the gas)??

I would award you a plum, but I would have to find a phone booth.

-p

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 08:24:34 PMYou're the cult member, queen-worshiper. 🙄

BTW, when I first read this I thought maybe Jackstar hacked your account.  :D

That's a good one, Coach!

-p

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 08:29:07 PMI know two out of four closest, guy next door is creepy and tries to peer in window while walking his dog, guy across the street I talked to once but he wanted to say he didn't like the color I had the house painted and haven't talked to him since.  The other two are normal.  BUt yeah no fat-chewing, just general neighborliness and will watch the house when gone etc.
Alerted I might know you. Or the type is a thing. Friendly, with checking six. And lawn and dogs.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 08:54:45 PMAlerted I might know you. Or the type is a thing. Friendly, with checking six. And lawn and dogs.

We are everywhere hahaha

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 08:23:14 PMOK pud Yorkshire the red one or Yorkshire Gold the white one?

I don't drink tea and you can't make me!! Laura is partial to it though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2022, 09:08:32 PMI don't drink tea and you can't make me!! Laura is partial to it though.

Does Laura still keep your balls locked in a safe above the stove?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 09:13:27 PMDoes Laura still keep your balls locked in a safe above the stove?

Incel says what???  :-\

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 09:07:47 PMNot creepy at all  :o

What was it like when Democrats were for freedom of speech?

Asuka Langley

I am actually excited to vote for Drumpf this time #ThnxBrandonHitler

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 01, 2022, 09:21:29 PMWhat was it like when Democrats were for freedom of speech?

I think Biden demonstrated the difference; he was heckled and told the heckler it was his right to disagree. Drump would have told his mob to beat the shit out of hecklers he had and then lie he'd pay their legal bills. Too soon?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 01, 2022, 09:24:59 PMI am actually excited to vote for Drumpf this time #ThnxBrandonHitler

No doubt; but remember, you'll sooner or later be a target for the fascists you elected into power. Then what?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 09:27:41 PMYou would know.

Fuck MD.. you used to have maybe not an A game but a nearly C+ game. Now it's barely G-. C'mon lad, buckle up, focus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2022, 09:26:22 PMI think Biden demonstrated the difference; he was heckled and told the heckler it was his right to disagree. Drump would have told his mob to beat the shit out of hecklers he had and then lie he'd pay their legal bills. Too soon?

What are you talking about?! He basically declared open season on anyone not Democrat. Criminalizing the opposition is right out of Hitler's playbook.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2022, 09:29:53 PMFuck MD.. you used to have maybe not an A game but a nearly C+ game. Now it's barely G-. C'mon lad, buckle up, focus.

Focus on what? Your bullshit?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 09:30:45 PMWhat are you talking about?! He basiccally declared open season on anyone not Democrat. Criminalizing the opposition is right out of Hitler's playbook.

Erm actually no he didn't. He specifically said that democracy and the MAGA cult are mutually exclusive to each other. He was very careful to not include 'normal' republicans in his denouncement of fascists. i.e. MAGA cult.

Spare the Hitler analogy, that boat sailed long ago with drump in the bilge.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 09:31:58 PMFocus on what? Your bullshit?

That's better..more passion. Another wizz and you'll be able to post all night. Deep breaths...innnnn....ouuuut.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2022, 09:34:49 PMErm actually no he didn't. He specifically said that democracy and the MAGA cult are mutually exclusive to each other. He was very careful to not include 'normal' republicans in his denouncement of fascists. i.e. MAGA cult.

Spare the Hitler analogy, that boat sailed long ago with drump in the bilge.

That's because so-called "normal" Republicans are just Democrats. Hence the term RINO.  ;)

People want real choices, not your phony ones. What is it about you and phoniness?! It's like you're addicted to it or something.

Hmm...who criminalizes their opposition or hides behind phony opposition parties? Fascists.

Nice projection, as usual.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2022, 09:36:34 PMThat's better..more passion. Another wizz and you'll be able to post all night. Deep breaths...innnnn....ouuuut.

It really doesn't require that effort to keep up with you.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 09:38:11 PMThat's because so-called "normal" Republicans are just Democrats. Hence the term RINO.  ;)

People want real choices

Drumpf is responsible for this RINO

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 01, 2022, 09:56:13 PMDrumpf is responsible for this RINO

And what proof have you that he's a RINO?

Cuz he's Jewish, right? :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 01, 2022, 09:28:47 PMeven biden is on the Trump Train

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1565533037366067202

This is the pizzagate guy lol.  Even so, would not be surprised.  They want Tump to run, even announce before the midterms, potential turnout against him is greater than Biden can summon on his own.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2022, 09:57:26 PMAnd what proof have you that he's a RINO?

Cuz he's Jewish, right? :D

Isn't his name Mehmet?  Strange name for a Jew.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2022, 10:00:50 PMIsn't his name Mehmet?  Strange name for a Jew.

I guess you've never read Asuka's posts before, noob. 🙄😆