• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

K_Dubb

This is all so dumb, he had stuff he shouldn't have and was a crime to possess, he wasn't cooperating because he's a manchild who wants to keep his borrowed toys, they tried to enforce the law quietly and respectfully not telling anyone and not wearing uniforms but predictably he threw a tantrum to get back in the news and scam more donations from the irate trumpkins.

Probable cause he had presidential records which belong in the archives by law, search uncovered presidential records, open and shut.  Crime committed but minor, probably won't bother to to prosecute.  Classified talk probably a red herring unless they can prove he was selling it or showing it to spies or holding it as leverage.

Now whether, in the course of the search, they uncovered records of meetings he had or orders he gave during his coup scam is an open question.  We already know he gave at least one verbal order to appoint Kraken Lady a special counsel, which was apparently ignored but maybe he signed a paper which was in there, what else did he try to do?  Order the military to seize voting machines?  Recall troops from overseas?  We know Pillow Man was wandering around there with something that said "martial law", how far did that actually go?  Were any other orders ignored, and do records survive?  All this stuff can be used in other cases against him.

Should have just complied.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2022, 12:01:51 PMThis is all so dumb, he had stuff he shouldn't have and was a crime to possess, he wasn't cooperating because he's a manchild who wants to keep his borrowed toys, they tried to enforce the law quietly and respectfully not telling anyone and not wearing uniforms but predictably he threw a tantrum to get back in the news and scam more donations from the irate trumpkins.

Probable cause he had presidential records which belong in the archives by law, search uncovered presidential records, open and shut.  Crime committed but minor, probably won't bother to to prosecute.  Classified talk probably a red herring unless they can prove he was selling it or showing it to spies or holding it as leverage.

Now whether, in the course of the search, they uncovered records of meetings he had or orders he gave during his coup scam is an open question.  We already know he gave at least one verbal order to appoint Kraken Lady a special counsel, which was apparently ignored but maybe he signed a paper which was in there, what else did he try to do?  Order the military to seize voting machines?  Recall troops from overseas?  We know Pillow Man was wandering around there with something that said "martial law", how far did that actually go?  Were any other orders ignored, and do records survive?  All this stuff can be used in other cases against him.

Of course you'll always advise bending over. 🙄

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2022, 12:01:51 PMThis is all so dumb, he had stuff he shouldn't have and was a crime to possess, he wasn't cooperating because he's a manchild who wants to keep his borrowed toys, they tried to enforce the law quietly and respectfully not telling anyone and not wearing uniforms but predictably he threw a tantrum to get back in the news and scam more donations from the irate trumpkins.

He made a lot of mistakes but never comply and never surrender. Or even talk to them. Lawyer up instantly and stand mute. If the Feds want to get you, they can. Nobody, even the most learned attorneys know what all the laws are. There is a reason for this. Likewise there is a reason why FBI doesn't record interviews but relies on 302s. So if anything gets into court it is your word against the recollections of two agent's notes. And there is always the tax stuff, in 'special' courts. And even a minor misremembrance, mistake on a form, or lie about a non-germane issue can get you with the 18 U.S.C. § 1001 deal. If they want to get you, they can.
ps: they assumes everything even 'by the book' and I'm not saying the opportunities for corrupt or out-right falsification/planting etc. (Recall the FBI lab? Or DNA materials never even checked out by local PDs? and so on.) But 'by the book' they can get you, if they want.

K_Dubb

LOL you guys.  He was cooperating, just half-assedly.  His whole defense was "b-b-but we were complying  :'( " Camel's nose got under tent.  Weak.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2022, 01:18:59 PMLOL you guys.  He was cooperating, just half-assedly.  His whole defense was "b-b-but we were complying  :'( " Camel's nose got under tent.  Weak.

For purely speculative purposes I would like to think that he took some of the files as a 'dead man's switch' type of situation. But, we are told, that the Pres is beyond the 'need to know' on a lot of the stuff. So sort of an interesting situation. Claim take stuff, but, on the other hand, the President (as what is name General said) wasn't privy and they had "options" about the nuclear codes in case the Orange One went nuts. I seem to recall Kissinger also used this claim with adversaries with regard to Nixon when he had Scotches, though there his deep state was advancing the same agenda and using Nixon as unstable as a negotiating point. Maybe so here? Who knows? Trump was awful on the border so lost my support a while back. Sad to see state of affairs of lesser evils though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 26, 2022, 01:35:39 PMFor purely speculative purposes I would like to think that he took some of the files as a 'dead man's switch' type of situation. But, we are told, that the Pres is beyond the 'need to know' on a lot of the stuff. So sort of an interesting situation. Claim take stuff, but, on the other hand, the President (as what is name General said) wasn't privy and they had "options" about the nuclear codes in case the Orange One went nuts. I seem to recall Kissinger also used this claim with adversaries with regard to Nixon when he had Scotches, though there his deep state was advancing the same agenda and using Nixon as unstable as a negotiating point. Maybe so here? Who knows? Trump was awful on the border so lost my support a while back. Sad to see state of affairs of lesser evils though.

If not Trump who would you like to see as president now?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2022, 02:38:31 PMIf not Trump who would you like to see as president now?
This assumes that the President is so important. It shouldn't be so. I almost like some demented old man who can't walk, like Biden, as President if it weren't not for the administrative state and his handlers. And the expanded powers of the Executive Branch. I also think Marbury bad and don't think Court self-aggrandizement of authority. Don't celebrate when the Court does good decisions, or rally against when they do bad. Should have very limited jurisdiction. In other words, not 'everything' should be a Federal Case. And likewise the President should be limited to basic stuff, of which the border is key. And knock out all the administrative states and PPPs. Devolve power to the people. No direct election of Senators. I could go on....

Juan

The Presidential Records Act is not a criminal statute - there are no punishments provided.  The feds are claiming he violated the Espionage Act, one of Woodrow Wilson's fascist laws.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on August 26, 2022, 04:25:32 PMThe Presidential Records Act is not a criminal statute - there are no punishments provided.  The feds are claiming he violated the Espionage Act, one of Woodrow Wilson's fascist laws.
We still play HS FB in House Park, named after the seriously 'man behind the scenes' "Colonel House."

K_Dubb

Quote from: Juan on August 26, 2022, 04:25:32 PMThe Presidential Records Act is not a criminal statute - there are no punishments provided.  The feds are claiming he violated the Espionage Act, one of Woodrow Wilson's fascist laws.

LOL what other laws do you want to suspend for your Favorite President, because he is the Best President, but only for him and nobody else?

Wow it is almost breakfast time and I could sure use some piping hot Buttery Males to go with my coffee, anyone serving them up fresh?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 27, 2022, 06:49:02 AMLOL what other laws do you want to suspend for your Favorite President, because he is the Best President, but only for him and nobody else?

Wow it is almost breakfast time and I could sure use some piping hot Buttery Males to go with my coffee, anyone serving them up fresh?

Wilson started the sellout of this nation. Learn some history, homo! 🙄

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on August 27, 2022, 08:38:03 AMFuck Donald Trump! Sleepy Trump 😴😴😴😴😴! Joe Biden 2024 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!

What do you like about Biden? The corruption? The dementia? What?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on August 27, 2022, 09:14:07 AMAll trump did was try to divide millions of Americans. Also, Donald Trump is a racist! Joe Biden, isn't like that at all. Joe Biden is a awesome and caring person. Joe Biden never talks down about anyone, he is just a great person 🙂!

They were alrady divided between the reasonable and the batshit crazy. You can have the pretty words. I'll take the real, consequential actions of a president like Trump any day. Meanwhile, Biden continues to fund and support actual Nazis in Ukraine with your tax dollars. They recently put frontman of Pink Floyd, Roger Waters on their to kill list. Are these the people you support, paper crafter?

Asuka Langley

Dark Brandon is going to Gorilla press slam Drumpf into the mat and make him look like a monkey #LetsGoBrandon

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 27, 2022, 09:32:23 AMDark Brandon is going to Gorilla press slam Drumpf into the mat and make him look like a monkey #LetsGoBrandon

You're both retarded faggots...but I think you know that.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2022, 09:40:01 AMYou're both retarded faggots...but I think you know that.

racist & homophobic

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2022, 09:30:26 AMThey were alrady divided between the reasonable and the batshit crazy. You can have the pretty words. I'll take the real, consequential actions of a president like Trump any day. Meanwhile, Biden continues to fund and support actual Nazis in Ukraine with your tax dollars. They recently put frontman of Pink Floyd, Roger Waters on their to kill list. Are these the people you support, paper crafter?

I mean not everyone appreciated Radio K.O.A.s but worthy of the equivalent of a fatwa? Not sure what 'their' version of it is. I guess under the Mivtza Za'am Ha'el umbrella?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on August 27, 2022, 09:14:07 AMAll trump did was try to divide millions of Americans. Also, Donald Trump is a racist! Joe Biden, isn't like that at all. Joe Biden is a awesome and caring person. Joe Biden never talks down about anyone, he is just a great person 🙂!

Really?! Will no one else take a swipe at this obvious bait?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2022, 12:29:10 PMReally?! Will no one else take a swipe at this obvious bait?

Hey, at least you tried, Black Anthony. ;)

Lazarus

Look, FAT, look, here's the deal!

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2022, 09:01:40 AMWhat do you like about Biden? The corruption? The dementia? What?

I can't speak for others. But I most respect him for his ability to get younger women into the shower with him.

Oh, I would say that likely was talking down to the "little lady" in the shower. It may be true- he was likely trying to show his caring side in an "Epsteinesque" manner.

*I can;t imagine anybody on this site being unaware of what I am saying... But just in case.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-alleged-abuse-in-diary/ar-AAYCrGi

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 28, 2022, 09:52:08 AMCrisis Actor ☝️ also FBI and Antifa 😜

Also, you're a Marxist faggot.