• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on February 13, 2021, 03:29:44 PM
Praise Michael Vandeeven

AND Michael Van Der Veen

I would but he seems to be missing. I don’t know about that second guy though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 13, 2021, 01:11:17 PM
...they aren't worth a damn as politicians.

One of the few true statements you’ve posted.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2021, 02:55:21 PM
Trump acquitted. I hope Leahy gets some sleep. He sounds very tired and maybe even Corona-Chaned. It was weird though to watch the Show Trial in which the presiding 'judge' gets also to vote in the 'jury.' And he did a weird deal to mask when voting but then after removed mask to, I think, adjust hearing aids. Now Senators get to pontificate for the records- which they can amend 'for the record' - later.  ;)   I was hoping the Show Trial would've been of a kangaroo court and had witnesses, crazier the better, but still fun times.

First they talk about what they're going to do, then they talk about what they did, lots of rhetorical flights to an empty chamber.  I was waiting to hear what Turtle would say, though.

I kind of feel like Horn Boy is being forgotten in all of this, though  :'( that would have been prime tv right there

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 13, 2021, 03:44:07 PM
First they talk about what they're going to do, then they talk about what they did, lots of rhetorical flights to an empty chamber.  I was waiting to hear what Turtle would say, though.

I kind of feel like Horn Boy is being forgotten in all of this, though  :'( that would have been prime tv right there

So would this:

albrecht

He already had a precedent for presiding in the chair, after all. It would've been epic. I was hoping the show trial would get all kinds of witnesses, depos (billable hours for lawyers,) and frustrate the new Karmala/Biden administration because the news and congress would be mired down, so less chances for tax hikes, regulations, and all the open border laws they pledged. Gridlock is good.

The black talking-head lady on CNN a few moments ago just said (with regard to a 'yes' vote by a retiring Republican) "that we all know here that retiring in DC simply means finding another job here in DC so....") They, even some black (it is the weekend) guest on CNN, admits what everyone knows.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 13, 2021, 03:47:02 PM
Can't Stump The Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-av6MzBIWU

Welcome back onboard! Cap’n says you’ll have to be tied to the mast for the first week for your disloyalty though. :P

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 13, 2021, 02:57:34 PM
That’s because a real supreme court judge refused to participate in this political witch hunt.
I have issues with many of the Justices, including him, but, yeah.

ItsOver

Quote from: Lilith on February 13, 2021, 03:29:44 PM
Praise Michael Vandeeven

AND Michael Van Der Veen
Praise Lee, too, whoever and wherever he is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2021, 03:52:11 PM

I would say especially him. ;)

ItsOver

... Once again, this episode of D.C. kabuki theater drops the curtain.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2021, 03:50:03 PM
He already had a precedent for presiding in the chair, after all. It would've been epic. I was hoping the show trial would get all kinds of witnesses, depos (billable hours for lawyers,) and frustrate the new Karmala/Biden administration because the news and congress would be mired down, so less chances for tax hikes, regulations, and all the open border laws they pledged. Gridlock is good.

The black talking-head lady on CNN a few moments ago just said (with regard to a 'yes' vote by a retiring Republican) "that we all know here that retiring in DC simply means finding another job here in DC so....") They, even some black (it is the weekend) guest on CNN, admits what everyone knows.

Gridlock is for sure what Turtle was hoping for, voting for witnesses and everything, too bad they didn't swallow the bait completely.  Susan Collins seems like a nice lady, I always picture her offering me a wobbly tray of brownies.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 13, 2021, 03:54:55 PM
I would say especially him. ;)
For sure.

Now we get the House Managers to pontificate for the record (which I think they can ""revise and extend" for "the record", though this might have changed in the interwebs age? I'm not sure on that.)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 13, 2021, 03:50:18 PM
Welcome back onboard! Cap’n says you’ll have to be tied to the mast for the first week for your disloyalty though. :P

Not on board there are to many Q tards on the train i just like the taste of leftist tears.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on February 13, 2021, 03:58:27 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2021, 04:00:41 PM
For sure.

Now we get the House Managers to pontificate for the record (which I think they can ""revise and extend" for "the record", though this might have changed in the interwebs age? I'm not sure on that.)

The echo chamber of the elite.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 13, 2021, 04:01:03 PM
Not on board there are to many Q tards on the train i just like the taste of leftist tears.

Nice false choice.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 13, 2021, 04:05:10 PM

Nice false choice.

>implying voting in 2020 mattered

I am done voting fam, I'm goin' innawoods

K_Dubb

Good grief Swalwell is enormous and he is getting fat, lots of stress lately

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 13, 2021, 03:58:27 PM

What goes on the in the Congressional cloakroom or sauna, stays in the Congressional cloakroom and sauna.

I'm in Corona-Chan -now limited thankfully- lockdown but now "Arctic Blasts" and ice etc so stay home, so I was hoping witnesses and more high-jinx in the Show Trial. So disappointed. Frigging DC politics.

Well,  I wonder what Svengoolie has on later.... "The Invisible Man" a bonafide classic! I almost might watch another way without his jokes and commercial breaks- despite all the pleadings from greats Joe Namath, Johnny Bench, and Tom Selleck in those commercials.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 13, 2021, 04:09:53 PM

I guess being exposed as a Chinese spy can do that to you.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2021, 03:52:11 PM
At least Roberts was smart enough to recognize the charade as a waste of time.  It probably conflicted with a number of his scheduled dinner parties and country club soirées.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 13, 2021, 04:09:53 PM
The Chinese spy left him. So likely he isn't eating Chinese or getting laid and has to comply with California  and DC lock-downs and so sitting on his couch eating crap food from UberEats - likely doesn't tip- while checking out dating apps run by the Chinese.

K_Dubb

Haha now Pelosi is upset that Turtle pointed out Trump would never be convicted of incitement in a criminal court, which is perfectly true.  Their impeachment article was a sloppy disgrace, she is out of her league, the Senate is a deliberative body not the outrage olympics

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 13, 2021, 04:12:43 PM
At least Roberts was smart enough to recognize the charade as a waste of time.  It probably conflicted with a number of his scheduled dinner parties and country club soirées.
I heard on the grapevine that his coming out, debutante ball so to say, will be held at the Congressional Country Club. The controversy was why he wanted it in the duckpin bowling alley. not the ballroom or pavilion (due to Corona-Chan it was suggested outdoors by some.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 13, 2021, 04:18:22 PM
Haha now Pelosi is upset that Turtle pointed out Trump would never be convicted of incitement in a criminal court, which is perfectly true.  Their impeachment article was a sloppy disgrace, she is out of her league, the Senate is a deliberative body not the outrage olympics

Give it some time. Dems control the Senate now. It won’t be long before they turn it into that.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2021, 04:14:43 PM
The Chinese spy left him. So likely he isn't eating Chinese or getting laid and has to comply with California  and DC lock-downs and so sitting on his couch eating crap food from UberEats - likely doesn't tip- while checking out dating apps run by the Chinese.

She left him like six years ago, he should have been working on his revenge body this whole time.