• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 20, 2015, 01:27:36 AM
No, I have much to do tonight.  You will find out more about me soon enough.  I could walk away from here too after what I read today.  Decency is obviously dead; worse, so may be curiosity. 

Art is my friend.  Only a sick mind would take that all the way across the line and off the deep end.  Not cool. 

This show was supposed to be fun for him.  I thought this forum was here to support that.   >:(

? What's all this now...

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 20, 2015, 01:27:36 AMI could walk away from here too after what I read today.  Decency is obviously dead

This show was supposed to be fun for him.  I thought this forum was here to support that.   >:(

Decency only applies to Art I suppose? People were wishing Noory death here, nevermind what's been said about other human beings like Hoagland and Falkie, but that's cool cause they aren't your "friends"?

Quote from: Chronaut on December 20, 2015, 01:54:35 AM
I hate having to bring this up.  In fact after reading the posts in this thread for the last week, I can honestly say that I loathe a huge portion of the people posting here these days (but some of you are damn wonderful human beings so please don’t feel lumped in with the self-righteous Art-haters and selfish bitchy whiners).

But it finally dawned on me who posted the final straw that broke Art’s spirit today (although many share the blame), and I think this mfer should be called out.  It was this post by the delightful bellNwhistle that rang a bell:

Art must have read this post by the illiterate scumbag using the handle “stargazr1976”:

I wonder if Art made it to the next post, in which this same wretch claims that he’s Art’s stalker:

So now I understand Art’s reaction to this filthy business perfectly, and you can too:  it’s one thing to get shit on by 50-80% of the posters around here lately.  But it’s an altogether different matter when the shit flying at you starts to hit the people you care about.  He probably disappeared to remove himself as a target to try to spare Heather from any more of this intolerable fallout.  That’s what I would’ve done.

Frankly I think stargazr1976 makes a convincing case for legalizing post-birth abortion.  His posts remind me of the description that Father Malachi Martin gave about feeling tainted by his confrontations with demons.

P.S.  If you see this, I owe you an apology starrmtn001.  I was snarky with you earlier today because I got you mixed up with stargazr1976.  With all the posters and negativity around here lately my head’s still spinning, and today I was still infuriated about stargazr1976’s subhuman posts last night in Heather’s show thread.  I’m sorry for getting the two handles mixed up in my head.

You must be new here? This shiny thing is called; the internet.

Chronaut

Quote from: rekcuf on December 20, 2015, 02:06:16 AM
You must be new here? This shiny thing is called; the internet.
Stop pretending like your own shitty standards apply to the entire internet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2015, 01:40:33 AM
Well Red, you've been here, you know it's the trolls posting things. I hope you decide to stay.

So, let me get this straight. These 4chan guys are a bunch of amateur hackers who really dig brain dead morons like George Noory and Richard Hoagland?! You would think all the logic involved in coding would've prevented that from happening and yet, here we are. Wonders never cease!

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg641000.html#msg641000

Totally called Art's transparent threat to abandon Bellgab.

I don't think he's well, it's sad.

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 20, 2015, 02:03:03 AM
Decency only applies to Art I suppose? People were wishing Noory death here, nevermind what's been said about other human beings like Hoagland and Falkie, but that's cool cause they aren't your "friends"?

Smh. Why would someone in her position respond to these comments? It's an internet fourm! Yes, she had no problem bashing Noory, Hoagland, and Flakie. Her comments seem to be calling for her 'white knights' to defend her.

Yorkshire pud

I hate having to bring this up.  In fact after reading the posts in this thread for the last week, I can honestly say that I loathe a huge portion of the people posting here these days (but some of you are damn wonderful human beings so please don’t feel lumped in with the self-righteous Art-haters and selfish bitchy whiners).

But it finally dawned on me who posted the final straw that broke Art’s spirit today (although many share the blame), and I think this mfer should be called out.  It was this post by the delightful bellNwhistle that rang a bell:

Art must have read this post by the illiterate scumbag using the handle “stargazr1976”:

I wonder if Art made it to the next post, in which this same wretch claims that he’s Art’s stalker:

So now I understand Art’s reaction to this filthy business perfectly, and you can too:  it’s one thing to get shit on by 50-80% of the posters around here lately.  But it’s an altogether different matter when the shit flying at you starts to hit the people you care about.  He probably disappeared to remove himself as a target to try to spare Heather from any more of this intolerable fallout.  That’s what I would’ve done.

Frankly I think stargazr1976 makes a convincing case for legalizing post-birth abortion.  His posts remind me of the description that Father Malachi Martin gave about feeling tainted by his confrontations with demons.

P.S.  If you see this, I owe you an apology starrmtn001.  I was snarky with you earlier today because I got you mixed up with stargazr1976.  With all the posters and negativity around here lately my head’s still spinning, and today I was still infuriated about stargazr1976’s subhuman posts last night in Heather’s show thread.  I’m sorry for getting the two handles mixed up in my head.

Oh FFS grow up. Art Bell quit because he didn't want to do it any more. The shit heaped on Heather is completely wrong. I doubt very much she his offering him any sexual favours,; she's overly (as are you)  gushing of him, but that's as far as it goes. He's now using any and all excuses to make yet another dramatic self obsessed scene. He needs it; I think it's worrying and I doubt he's getting pleasure from it really. His wife should seriously look at getting him help. He should look at getting help for him and his family.

If anyone has really damaged him, it isn't the one's finding Swiss cheese size holes in his stalker story; it's the sycophants such as you who would use his shit for toothpaste and project an aura of deity on him that he's believing but completely without justification. He isn't a God. Get over it. If this is in your top ten tragedies in life, you need to fucking get one.

paladin1991

Quote from: norland2424 on December 19, 2015, 06:19:49 PM
thats why hoagland hasn't been on the air all week, dick is broken  :-[

a broke dick broadcaster.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
Ok, I have had enough, I posted the reward myself and did not consult with the Sheriff, I don't see why I need to its my money and mostly my problem. While the sheriff's Dept has responded when called they have been painfully slow to post all the reports I have made. They do the best they can I guess. 

At this point after reading some of the awful things said about Heather and myself I have had enough, I am not coming back to Bell Gab and after a short time of letting that reward sink in I will disable my FB site as well. There is simply no way to win with people like this and I have had enough to stress and sorrow over this for this lifetime. Carry on.

Art

There you go, you faithless fuckers.  You broke it.  This is why we can't have nice things.

Value Of Pi

Can I just ask, please, why in the world would Art be reading this crap in the middle of the night, or taking the trouble to scroll all the way down to it during the day? He's never indicated any personal interest in self-flagellation or any other masochistic behavior -- although I'm sure he'd consider doing a show on the subject. Your subsequent points make perfect sense, but I'm not understanding the premise here.

Quote from: Chronaut on December 20, 2015, 02:11:42 AM
Stop pretending like your own shitty standards apply to the entire internet.

Words on a screen do not hurt my feelings. Did your parents believe in you? Mine did.

Quote from: rekcuf on December 20, 2015, 02:12:48 AM
Smh. Why would someone in her position respond to these comments? It's an internet fourm! Yes, she had no problem bashing Noory, Hoagland, and Flakie. Her comments seem to be calling for her 'white knights' to defend her.

It's high hypocrisy, and desperation... total damage control. I've literally seen people here wish Noory death, but largely civil dissent is now beyond the pale? Okay.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on December 20, 2015, 02:17:08 AM
Words on a screen do not hurt my feelings. Did your parents believe in you? Mine did.

words hurts  :'(

Quote from: rekcuf on December 20, 2015, 02:17:08 AM

Dr. MD MD

So these 4chan dudes are on a mission to white knight for Snoory and Hoaxland and are trying to bring down Art's show and Bellgab in retaliation?! That's f'd up! It's like white knighting for the empire. They don't really need it. ???

Chronaut

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 20, 2015, 02:16:44 AM
Can I just ask, please, why in the world would Art be reading this crap in the middle of the night, or taking the trouble to scroll all the way down to it during the day?
Didn't you read bellNwhistle's quote taken from Art's facebook page.  Art reads many of our posts.  He even expressly stated in this case that he read the offending post.  This isn't rocket science.

The fact is, Art has always looked on his fans as an extended circle of friends.  If you don't see that you're an idiot.  Why else would you think he would post here and on FB to keep us up to date on everything?

And he's been going through hell lately, which he's also made abundantly clear.  So naturally he reached out here and on FB for some tenuous sense of support.

Imagine the disappointment of counting on people like you and rekcuf and the shit ton of pricks who post here, for a glimmer of human decency.

trostol

Quote from: Chronaut on December 20, 2015, 02:26:44 AM
Didn't you read bellNwhistle's quote taken from Art's facebook page.  Art reads many of our posts.  He even expressly stated in this case that he read the offending post.  This isn't rocket science.

The fact is, Art has always looked on his fans as an extended circle of friends.  If you don't see that you're an idiot.  Why else would you think he would post here and on FB to keep us up to date on everything?

And he's been going through hell lately, which he's also made abundantly clear.  So naturally he reached out here and on FB for some tenuous sense of support.

Imagine the disappointment of counting on people like you and rekcuf and the shit ton of pricks who post here, for a glimmer of human decency.

your point probably would have gone over better without insults lol

paladin1991

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 19, 2015, 08:05:15 PM
Yea yea yea
YOU and your bitch Casio ....
I am so tired of you and your "dominatrix" persona....
just leave everyone alone and go back to your little...
boot camp with your bitch Casio ...
(have a good OL' time in the "fox hole"..so to speak
"you and your bitch in the hole"

Alright.  Who scraped their shoe clean of Cuntandero and didn't clean it up?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2015, 02:24:54 AM
So these 4chan dudes are on a mission to white knight for Snoory and Hoaxland and are trying to bring down Art's show and Bellgab in retaliation?! That's f'd up! It's like white knighting for the empire. They don't really need it. ???

They are just calling out Bellgab for being disgusting hypocrites. They're right. I mean Heather is whining and she was one of the Noory sucks crowd. She is getting a taste of her own medicine.

4chan has a sense of humor that is vastly different from the generally older conservative bellgab userbase. It's really nothing more than that.

Dr. MD MD

Rekcuf is more the gruff but lovable type rather than a prick. He just seems that way at first, unlike Noory who seems stupid at first and then still is later  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Tell us again how well you know Art Bell and his likes, dislikes and circle of friends? You're pretty sanctimonious about things when you have absolutely no idea about who it is you're revering.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 20, 2015, 02:29:19 AM
They are just calling out Bellgab for being disgusting hypocrites. They're right. I mean Heather is whining and she was one of the Noory sucks crowd. She is getting a taste of her own medicine.

4chan has a sense of humor that is vastly different from the generally older conservative bellgab userbase. It's really nothing more than that.

Disgusting hypocrites?! Do elaborate. I'm new here. So, you...like Noory better than Art then?

paladin1991

Quote from: Kolchak on December 19, 2015, 08:20:56 PM
Having caught up on the thread, I'm confused as to what prompted Art to bail on Bellgab. I didn't see anything particularly nastier after his "I will remain a bellgabber" post than what came before.

In any case, thanks for the memories, Art.

I'll bet he read the 'Heather Sucks.  Discuss' thread that Falkie started.  I'll bet Falkie killed off ARTs love for us. 

https://youtu.be/9XVhd21q8e4

coaster

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 20, 2015, 02:29:19 AM

Never really thought of it like that. Guess they do have a point. But as of right now, I don't care what happens to any show or host. At some point you just say meh, and move on.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2015, 02:33:08 AM
Disgusting hypocrites?! Do elaborate. I'm new here. So, you...like Noory better than Art then?

Check the George Noory sucks thread some time. Heather was an active Noory hater for example. She has absolutely no moral high ground to stand on. None of Bellgab does. That is the entire point.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2015, 02:33:08 AM

I hadn't even heard of 4chan until very recently and I don't agree with a lot/ most of what DS says; but she's right on this point. There have been things said about Noory that if even a 1/10 of which were said about AB, would incur the wrath of the disciples and calls for crucifixions and stonings of the heretics.