• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Falkie2013

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 02, 2013, 05:28:06 AM
Who are the  'vicious critics'?
I think he's referring to how we savage Noory and how we analyze almost to the syllable, the perfomance of the guest.
AND 9 out of 10 doctors think we're tastier than those Canadians too.

jazmunda

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 02, 2013, 05:28:06 AM
Who are the  'vicious critics'?

Shouldn't that be "who aren't the vicious critics?"

I don't think Art was referring to bellgabbers being vicious critics of him or the show but more so of some of the guests and also of Noory.

Lunger

Its nice to see Art controlling Hoagland a bit more.  I noticed both interviews these past weeks Art cut off Hoaggie from a mulit-page bloviation and brought him back to, well I hate to say point but, his point a few times.

Oh good Lord...I am listening to Strieber talk about his rectum again.....

CampsieNP

Quote from: Scully on October 02, 2013, 03:23:20 AM
Here's an interesting write up by someone who didn't even know who Art Bell is until he covered Dark Matter for the Huffington Post.  Good to see Art get this positive coverage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carstravelfood/art-bells-dark-matter_b_3966787.html

Thank you so much for posting ths Scully. Great article. The author is just discovering Art Bell. Wow. How great for him. It has been difficult for me because I am busting to talk to people I know about Art and most have no idea who he is and that makes me just say, wow. So sad you are missing something so special.

I went to a political radio-show chat room last night just to talk to another poster there who I know is a huge AB fan like me. We just went back and forth saying how great it has been to listen to Art again. When the host did his radio-graffti segment (a part where the callers can say one sentence only at the end of the show) the guy called in and said "Roswells Alan". It was a great internet/radio moment for the two of us and the unsuspecting national audience.

Spinner

Here's an interesting write up by someone who didn't even know who Art Bell is until he covered Dark Matter for the Huffington Post.  Good to see Art get this positive coverage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carstravelfood/art-bells-dark-matter_b_3966787.html
Pretty good article. Thanks for posting it.
I'll be sending that to a couple of people who are not familiar with Art's show.

lonevoice

Thanks for posting it, Scully.  The author really "gets" Art!

popple

Now we are analyzing and critiquing Art's mention of us HAHA!

basswood

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 02, 2013, 01:52:54 PM
Bigfoot found?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bigfoot-existence-backed-dna-video-report-article-1.1473883

No. I can't believe this still has legs. This is the same woman who George Knapp dropped the ball on when he interviewed her. He got a lot of flack for that one.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: basswood on October 02, 2013, 02:16:40 PM
No. I can't believe this still has legs. This is the same woman who George Knapp dropped the ball on when he interviewed her. He got a lot of flack for that one.

What happened? I didn't hear about that...

onan

Poor bigfoot... suffering ageism and now, no bed.

The General

Tonight's show sounds awesome.

[attachimg=1]

10-2-2013 â€" Dr. Taylor will be discussing the use of robots in his paranormal investigations.

Oh HELL yeah.

indigoo

Quote from: The General on October 02, 2013, 06:10:09 PM

[attachimg=1]

10-2-2013 â€" Dr. Taylor will be discussing the use of robots in his paranormal investigations.

Oh HELL yeah.

Yea this may be very interesting...

bateman

Quote from: The General on October 02, 2013, 06:10:09 PM

[attachimg=1]

Oh HELL yeah.

I've always enjoyed Al Taylor's appearances.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2013, 06:23:43 PM
I've always enjoyed Al Taylor's appearances.

Me too. Not convinced on the whole OBE phenomenon but still looking forward to this one.

rangerdavid

Quote from: Lunger on October 02, 2013, 08:49:09 AM
Its nice to see Art controlling Hoagland a bit more.  I noticed both interviews these past weeks Art cut off Hoaggie from a mulit-page bloviation and brought him back to, well I hate to say point but, his point a few times.

Oh good Lord...I am listening to Strieber talk about his rectum again.....

why you "vicious critic"!!!   :D

MV/Liberace!

who is Art's guest tonight? topic?

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on October 02, 2013, 07:10:18 PM
who is Art's guest tonight? topic?
Art Bell is back?  Cool!

SR-71

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 07:11:25 PM
Art Bell is back?  Cool!
What art bell is back? Didnt he retire? ???

aldousburbank

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 07:13:34 PM
What art bell is back? Didnt he retire? ???
MV is so proud of us.

Heather Wade

Hey SR-71, guess what?  Art Bell is on tonight.  We're having a listening party with scantily clad green hotties.  Join us? 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Redacted on October 02, 2013, 07:21:23 PM
Hey SR-71, guess what?  Art Bell is on tonight.  We're having a listening party with scantily clad green hotties.  Join us?
Midgets and hula hoops! Winning!

SR-71

Quote from: Redacted on October 02, 2013, 07:21:23 PM
cool orion girls, Ill be there. orion girls and art bell it will be out of this world time. ;)

Spinner

I'm looking forward to tonight's interview with Al Taylor.
I listened to an interview from 1996, and if tonight is anything like that, it's going to be very interesting.

But, why can't I find tonight's show info on Art's website?

midnight

I loved listening to Albert Taylor, so I'm very much looking forward to tonight's show too.