• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

ISIS

Started by Quick Karl, June 10, 2014, 04:34:29 PM

Jordan executed the female suicide bomber and another al Quaida operative tonight, making good their promise to begin executing terrorists. I guess seeing barbarity against one of their own was the deciding factor. On the one hand it's sickening that the same outrage wasn't expressed for the other innocent victims of these monsters, but at the same time  here's hoping it's the kick in the ass that region needs to rid itself of this pestilence.

Gd5150

Perhaps King Abdullah II would like to be president. Theres an opening. Hopefully there are still enough terrorists left in Gitmo for Obama to apologize for Jordan's action.

littlechris

Ah man. Just watched the video of the Jordanian pilot being burned alive.  Heart breaking. As hard as it is to watch everyone should see it.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 03, 2015, 10:39:53 PM
Perhaps King Abdullah II would like to be president. Theres an opening. Hopefully there are still enough terrorists left in Gitmo for Obama to apologize for Jordan's action.

Obama will now condemn Jordan's brutality...

Quick Karl

Quote from: MV on February 03, 2015, 01:55:12 PM
So if I hit a hornet's nest with a baseball bat, am I considered prescient for warning people they might be stung? No. I'd be rightfully seen as the asshole who hit the hornet's nest.  If we weren't over there monkeying around to begin with, there would be no ISIS. I wish Bush's fortune telling skills had been operative prior to April 2003.

But if you burned the hornet's nest early in the AM, when all the hornets were in it, sleeping...

The reason more people will be burned to death, is because people have become pussies.

Next they will be locking people in arenas and letting Lions kill and eat them.

Eddie Coyle

Black September gave us Black September, so even when decisive action is taken-very little changes. And the West has eliminated strong men and the ISIS/Al Qaeda etc, have little to fear. Their nihilsm trumps their Islamism.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: littlechris on February 03, 2015, 10:45:22 PM
Ah man. Just watched the video of the Jordanian pilot being burned alive.  Heart breaking. As hard as it is to watch everyone should see it.

fuck that.

b_dubb

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on February 03, 2015, 06:37:20 PM
For what it's worth, this latest act of depravity should convince any doubters that there is no point in  negotiation for hostages with this group.

I agree.  But I don't know that killing them all will lead to the best outcome.  They want to die as martyrs.  I think it would deter jihadism to see these people captured and turned into what appears to be remorseful individuals who regret their live choices and now only want to shop at the mall and play with their puppy at the dog park.  Imagine all the jihadis heads exploding when they see this reversal of attitude.  I'm not sure how many trucks full of LSD and marijuana would be required to pull off this attitude adjustment.

Then kill them.

VtaGeezer

The intimidation by fire from ISIL has worked.  UAE has today suspended participation in air strikes against ISIL because they fear they couldn't rescue their aircrew if an aircraft went down in ISIL territory.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 04, 2015, 10:48:13 AM
The intimidation by fire from ISIL has worked.  UAE has today suspended participation in air strikes against ISIL because they fear they couldn't rescue their aircrew if an aircraft went down in ISIL territory.

The steel hurricane coming from Jordan will more than make up the difference.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Marc.Knight on February 04, 2015, 10:59:41 AM

The steel hurricane coming from Jordan will more than make up the difference.
Hyperbole was invented by Arabs.  Remember who said "the mother of all battles".

someguy

I just watched it and I wouldn't recommend watching it unless you want to see someone's face literally melt off

someguy

It's almost as bad as the ISIL video where they lined up like 40 or 50 people on some docks then executed them one by one and shove them in the water

someguy

Props to Jordan for executing the failed suicide bomber. Killing someone who was already expecting to die is really intimidating.

Yorkshire pud

Why? To satisfy some psychotic need to watch a human suffer needlessly? The barbaric fucks who did it, want you to watch it to rub in the pain.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on February 03, 2015, 11:02:36 PM
But if you burned the hornet's nest early in the AM, when all the hornets were in it, sleeping...

The reason more people will be burned to death, is because people have become pussies.

So says the poster child for mass protest that didn't happen! You wouldn't know what to do if you were tasked with making a decision that involved others.

someguy

ISIL executes people for petty crimes and likes to throw gay people off tall buildings. Sounds like something Quick Karl could really get into.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: someguy on February 04, 2015, 01:26:49 PM
ISIL executes people for petty crimes and likes to throw gay people off tall buildings. Sounds like something Quick Karl could really get into.

He might be persuaded if ISIS were misogynist bastards who rated women as lower beings than men...but that won't happen, so he can't have any affinity.

someguy

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2015, 01:32:47 PM

He might be persuaded if ISIS were misogynist bastards who rated women as lower beings than men...

They do though?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: someguy on February 04, 2015, 01:39:38 PM

They do though?

He'll be welcomed in then; As he'll be as we type, filling in his application form to join...He ticks all their boxes for affiliation.

Catsmile

Once you've seen the pugilistic attitude a few times, you've pretty much see them all. No thanks. I've moved on long ago, and fap to far more mundane things now.

bateman

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/jordanian-king-quotes-unforgiven-isis-executes-pilot-article-1.2103098

QuoteThe irate king quoted Clint Eastwood’s vengeful western ‘Unforgiven’ and promised, ‘The only problem we're going to have is running out of fuel and bullets,’

Eddie Coyle

The solipsistic media has painted ISIS/ISIL into the most heinous murderers of recent times due to their targeting fellow journalists. The terrorism of the 1970's/80's was more of a threat to the average American than what we see today. The Japanese Red Army actions at Lod in May of '72 were far more frightening than this recent batch of beheadings. And that was forgotten by the time Munich occurred exactly 100 days later.

Yeah right, a Jordanian pilot getting incinerated is going to be epoch that causes Islamic terror to be vanquished. Read a little about Jordan's actions against Palestinian terror groups in 1970-72 and see how well that worked out.

Quote from: MV on February 03, 2015, 01:55:12 PM
So if I hit a hornet's nest with a baseball bat, am I considered prescient for warning people they might be stung? No. I'd be rightfully seen as the asshole who hit the hornet's nest.  If we weren't over there monkeying around to begin with, there would be no ISIS. I wish Bush's fortune telling skills had been operative prior to April 2003.

There is a real argument to be made that the Middle East was growing towards an ISIL type organization for years prior to 9/11.

fox news has the video. It is pure evil.

WARNING Extremely disturbing

If you can't handle DO NOT watch the video. Its probably one of the worse things I have ever seen. I am somewhat worried my reaction to it wasn't stronger as it is very disturbing.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4030583977001/warning-extremely-graphic-video-isis-burns-hostage-alive/

Quote from: bateman on February 04, 2015, 11:58:47 PM
Holy crap.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/02/king-of-jordan-to-bomb-isis-in-syria-personally-3103164.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

If the link is true he is already doing.

THAT MAN IS A BAD ASS to quote: " I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his house down".

I can't wait to find out what he does about the depleted uranium.