• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 06:04:56 PM
"Why am I so cold? Why is the window open? Where's my money? How am I going to buy more shoes? What kind of tread do I need on my soles in order to get effective traction to push people around?"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 06:09:26 PM
Playground-level reductionism.  I can't possibly understand because I'm gay.  Same sort of aggrieved identity politics you disparage, that makes you an unthinking, predictable clod.  You took the bait.

But you’re not engaging in reductionism?! Give me a break! :D

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 06:09:26 PM
Playground-level reductionism.  I can't possibly understand because I'm gay.  Same sort of aggrieved identity politics you disparage, that makes you an unthinking, predictable clod.  You took the bait.

That templated cope never fails prompt.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2020, 05:57:44 PM
>hard working men forego traditional diets,

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 05:58:34 PM
I'm a big believer in meat. Meat tastes like murder, and that tastes pretty damn good.

In Minecraft.

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2020, 05:57:44 PM
>get their endocrine systems raped by modern food

Mugwump jism simply can't be beat. The effect it has on the human body is breathtaking, I assure you.

That being said, thank God I'm not a supplier--good luck, duplicating The Source. There's not a lot I can add at this point.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 05:44:05 PM
There! That cheeseburger

I'm beginning to seriously buckle down and look into this one. I've got a whiff of scent--on the move.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 05:58:56 PM
Mmm...yes, it was certainly a farout and compelling story. Hearing from the women again would be interesting.
I don't understand why it didn't get more press. Even just from the engineering angle- the modified 'underwater car' - clearly that would be fun to know more about. And guns are always popular but what happened to his arsenal? Some departments here used to resell them to the public to make money and no longer involved as evidence or crime. I think they stopped that  :(   And UFO and such being popular and in the presses and channels. Strange nobody picked up on this more.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2020, 06:26:47 PM
That templated cope never fails prompt.

It's true, though.  The average guy has been successfully minoritized well before his time, and you will now waddle obediently in your tentlike denim shorts after whatever con promises you that you can still scratch and belch and call a fag a fag, convinced the world is against you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2020, 06:47:06 PM
I don't understand why it didn't get more press. Even just from the engineering angle- the modified 'underwater car' - clearly that would be fun to know more about. And guns are always popular but what happened to his arsenal? Some departments here used to resell them to the public to make money and no longer involved as evidence or crime. I think they stopped that  :(   And UFO and such being popular and in the presses and channels. Strange nobody picked up on this more.

Perhaps it was hushed up? That would certainly lend credibility.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 06:44:57 PM
Mugwump jism simply can't be beat. The effect it has on the human body is breathtaking, I assure you.

That being said, thank God I'm not a supplier--good luck, duplicating The Source. There's not a lot I can add at this point.

I'm beginning to seriously buckle down and look into this one. I've got a whiff of scent--on the move.

Dr. Benway, I presume?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 06:47:22 PM
It's true, though.  The average guy has been successfully minoritized well before his time, and you will now waddle obediently in your tentlike denim shorts after whatever con promises you that you can still scratch and belch and call a fag a fag, convinced the world is against you.
Surely a good cheeseburger can bring us all together. If anything. Even Kamala hesitantly admitted that she likes cheeseburgers. It was an amazing- albeit controversial- statement by her. Our country is over if we can't even enjoy a nice burger- regardless of creed, religion, sexual orientation, party membership, or chosen 101 and counting genders. And for the Hindoos it can be soy or some such. And we will let the Joos and Muzzies kill the animal in whatever cruel way to bring unity over divisiveness. Exotic cheese can be used even! Toppings from occupied zones neighborhood collective garden plots. Jalapenos for the illegals even. Wood and charcoal from out of work lumberjacks due to an owl or some strange bug. Lighter fluid from some out of work hydrocarbon worker who now will 'need to learn to code.' Let's bring us together!

Dr. MD MD

You say that but all I hear is this:

Stop being such a cliche faggot! ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 06:52:54 PM
Dr. Benway, I presume?

I remember thinking when I was beating his ass one of the many times for recalcitrance with a wooden ruler... "this Kid's really going to get somewhere someway someday."

So I guess if you heard of him, he didn't really get all that far? Honestly I can't keep a straight face on that one, Sugar.

Maybe you should stick to giving medical advice and stay away from identifying citizens. Just a suggestion.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2020, 06:56:59 PM
Surely a good cheeseburger can bring us all together.

I'm not convinced of this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 06:57:27 PM
I remember thinking when I was beating his ass one of the many times for recalcitrance with a wooden ruler... "this Kid's really going to get somewhere someway someday."

So I guess if you heard of him, he didn't really get all that far? Honestly I can't keep a straight face on that one, Sugar.

Maybe you should stick to giving medical advice and stay away from identifying citizens. Just a suggestion.

Identifying citizens?! He’s a fictional character. Maybe if you’ll share some of your superspeed with me I’ll understand what the hell you’re talking about too. :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2020, 06:56:59 PM
Surely a good cheeseburger can bring us all together. If anything. Even Kamala hesitantly admitted that she likes cheeseburgers. It was an amazing- albeit controversial- statement by her. Our country is over if we can't even enjoy a nice burger- regardless of creed, religion, sexual orientation, party membership, or chosen 101 and counting genders. And for the Hindoos it can be soy or some such. And we will let the Joos and Muzzies kill the animal in whatever cruel way to bring unity over divisiveness. Exotic cheese can be used even! Toppings from occupied zones neighborhood collective garden plots. Jalapenos for the illegals even. Wood and charcoal from out of work lumberjacks due to an owl or some strange bug. Lighter fluid from some out of work hydrocarbon worker who now will 'need to learn to code.' Let's bring us together!

I still say the biggest tragedy of 2020 is that antifa came up with the free-barbecue idea while the flower of American manhood was foundering in their weekend seamanship, revving their giant pickups and just generally annoying everybody.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 07:00:25 PM
if you’ll share some of your superspeed with me

This is authorized and cleared. Let's do this! You'll want to start a thread, but in a nutshell: First, you need to read R. Wilson's and B. Shae's Illuminatus! Trilogy.

Once you have established the basis for a foundational language, We may continue. I know, right? What a huge waste of time pain in the ass! I told you it was going to get even more gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. In other words: not my circus, not my monkeys.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 07:04:38 PM
I still say the biggest tragedy of 2020 is that antifa came up with the free-barbecue idea while the flower of American manhood was foundering in their weekend seamanship, revving their giant pickups and just generally annoying everybody.

It was a tragically missed opportunity. The antifadas could've used better bbq techniques from the others. The others could've used their trucks to deliver proper meat and smokers with meth-alertness from antifada to stay up all night monitoring the fires. And all in harmony celebrating later over some good brisket.

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

I still say the biggest tragedy of 2020 is that

Grapefruit chose Rubini over K_Dubb. Just let that sink in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 07:16:40 PM
This is authorized and cleared. Let's do this! You'll want to start a thread, but in a nutshell: First, you need to read R. Wilson's and B. Shae's Illuminatus! Trilogy.

Once you have established the basis for a foundational language, We may continue. I know, right? What a huge waste of time pain in the ass! I told you it was going to get even more gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. In other words: not my circus, not my monkeys.

Done! Years ago. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2020, 07:17:02 PM
It was a tragically missed opportunity.

Well, at least it didn't blow out any candles.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2020, 07:17:02 PM
It was a tragically missed opportunity. The antifadas could've used better bbq techniques from the others. The others could've used their trucks to deliver proper meat and smokers with meth-alertness from antifada to stay up all night monitoring the fires. And all in harmony celebrating later over some good brisket.

It makes perfect sense!  Now that you mention it, I am sure the lockdowns and masks and social distancing were put in place just to thwart such an unholy alliance.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 07:18:50 PM
Grapefruit chose Rubini over K_Dubb. Just let that sink in.

My relief is palpable.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 07:19:25 PM
Done! Years ago. ::)

So, you'll recall that Malaclypse the Younger achieved "transcendental illumination." Your next step is to achieve that for yourself.

Once you do that I expect you to be able to go back in time and create a thread and then link it here with some relevant information that makes sense posted from quite a few number of years ago. Something impressive. It doesn't have to be a five.

Trust Me, believe Me, know Me: when one achieves transcendental illumination, One definitely does not ever mistake anything else for it, ever again. Simply no substitutions are acceptable.

Now, after that--I know it sounds like a tall order to some people watching from the cheap seats, but it's actually not that hard, so let's assume the good Doctor has done it already--do it three more times--under just cause--and then have been born on the 5th day of the fifth month. Also, I think your dick needs to be cut off. I'm not sure about other people--but with you, I'm pretty sure it just needs to be buzzsawed off, right there at the root, at the source of the spawn. I cannot rightly say, it's simply not my area. I did what I did to get here, and a lot of other people did too, but I ain't The Boss of you, Kid.

This is the best I can do right now with the state of my research notes. I'd be happy to explore this idea further, as I was already a few days ago given permission to do it with someone else, and they haven't shown up yet: so you can pass.

That being said, you're not going to be able to get rigorous scientific discipline here--obviously--so perhaps you could be more specific than the word share. I am sharing! I am a sharing kind of scientist! That's what I've been doing the whole time. Every time.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 07:26:15 PM
My relief is palpable.

Oh, me too. She never could have rescued me from you. Not intact, anyway. I'd be a mangled mess.

your tentlike denim shorts

Everyone who doesn't pander to my globally financed world view looks like my daddy!

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 07:25:37 PM
the lockdowns and masks and social distancing were put in place just to thwart such an unholy alliance.

Oh, yeah, if there were a bar open we would have met and that would have been it. She would have wondered where I was for all the rest of Time. Poof like Keyser Soze.

On paper Minecraft.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 07:30:47 PM
So, you'll recall that Malaclypse the Younger achieved "transcendental illumination." Your next step is to achieve that for yourself.

Once you do that I expect you to be able to go back in time and create a thread and then link it here with some relevant information that makes sense posted from quite a few number of years ago. Something impressive. It doesn't have to be a five.

Trust Me, believe Me, know Me: when one achieves transcendental illumination, One definitely does not ever mistake anything else for it, ever again. Simply no substitutions are acceptable.

Now, after that--I know it sounds like a tall order to some people watching from the cheap seats, but it's actually not that hard, so let's assume the good Doctor has done it already--do it three more times--under just cause--and then have been born on the 5th day of the fifth month. Also, I think your dick needs to be cut off. I'm not sure about other people--but with you, I'm pretty sure it just needs to be buzzsawed off, right there at the root, at the source of the spawn. I cannot rightly say, it's simply not my area. I did what I did to get here, and a lot of other people did too, but I ain't The Boss of you, Kid.

This is the best I can do right now with the state of my research notes. I'd be happy to explore this idea further, as I was already a few days ago given permission to do it with someone else, and they haven't shown up yet: so you can pass.

That being said, you're not going to be able to get rigorous scientific discipline here--obviously--so perhaps you could be more specific than the word share. I am sharing! I am a sharing kind of scientist! That's what I've been doing the whole time. Every time.

- transcendental illumination achieved
- dickectomy denied
- end transmission