• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Ciardelo

Today I noticed how similar the names "Alistair" and "Allison" are.

Almost like they were meant to be together.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 25, 2020, 10:51:10 AM
Today I noticed

Thanks for ringing the opening bell to Amateur Hour, mindslave.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2020, 11:47:23 AM
Thanks for ringing the opening bell to Amateur Hour, mindslave.
HAHAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Cucked and trussed! Pubini gets it! HAHAHAHA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 25, 2020, 12:23:07 PM
HAHAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Cucked and trussed! Pubini gets it! HAHAHAHA

Speaking of pube weenie, I wonder why no one is posting his walls of spam anymore? All of his cucks here (Jack, MeowMix and myke) seemed to have stopped that now. I wonder why?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2020, 12:39:18 PM
https://youtu.be/ZjqAOBtDPUw

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Oh, no thanks. I don’t need any catlady oracles. I’m a Christian. ;)

P.S. A direct answer would’ve been nice though.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 01:00:45 PM
MD: "you're gay"
Bunny: "you're gay"
That little weasel Martini: "you're gay..."

I never called you gay.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 01:40:41 PM
I don’t mean a [concentration] camp for people who are actually fat but one for fags who are hyper-obsessed with their weight while being technically underweight...

My body is a gulag.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 02:58:23 PM
At my last physical the doctor just laughed and told me to come back in ten years...

Did he stick a finger in your ass?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 12:34:57 PM
Speaking of pube weenie, I wonder why no one is posting his walls of spam anymore? All of his cucks here (Jack, MeowMix and myke) seemed to have stopped that now. I wonder why?

Can't say I miss it. Maybe they were told to knock it off or something.  ::)

:shrug:

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 18, 2020, 03:47:29 PM
The Adversary desires nothing less than the absolute, complete and total destruction of all Human life and joy.

Sounds like a good guy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on November 18, 2020, 04:00:44 PM
There are weird, rare cases where obesity was a benefit: I recall some guy who went over off a ferry in the North Sea. Some dude gets stabbed/shot in the gut and no internal organs are harmed. But these are rare outliers, and hopefully continue to be so!

I will say though, especially when old, you do need some 'extra reserves' on your frame. Too skinny and one bug or inability to eat can do you in more quickly. If when in good health I think it helps to have some fat- to adsorb a hangover, cold, Montezuma's Revenge, etc where you might not be able to eat. I hear there is 'good' and 'bad' fat and depends on where it is, but I don't know details. I've been party to witness a few surgeries and it is disgusting and surgeons even point out, and laugh, when you have to cut through all that blubber to effect the operation. And obesity will make a 'normal' operation more complicated or risky.

I agree.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 04:12:58 PM
Yeah you are talking maybe an extra 20, that is nothing compared to what you guys are hauling around.

How the fuck would you know?

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 04:12:58 PM
When I am old I will affect a modest belly to fill in my waistcoats and give a dignified drape to my watch-chain but I am not buying new suits.

Keep dreaming, cupcake.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 04:33:55 PM
chicken breast and intermittent fasting

Thats such a load of cliché bullshit.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ksm32 on November 22, 2020, 08:12:07 PM
Had a group of women check out of the Airbnb this morning. I am always amazed at how much toilet paper they/women go through. We provide makeup wipes and everything one would need so they're just flat out using one helluva lot o' TP for TP purposes.  Alotta' shittin' goin' on!

I hope their not wiping forward.

Dude, you are fucking disgusting.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 25, 2020, 01:01:38 PM
Sounds like a good guy.

I do appreciate having something to do. The mighty were created to guard the weak.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 25, 2020, 01:00:42 PM
Can't say I miss it. Maybe they were told to knock it off or something.  ::)

:shrug:

Could be. I don’t even see myke here anymore. Maybe he’s taking some time off to retool his “show?”

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 01:32:33 PM
I don’t even see myke here anymore. Maybe he’s taking some time off to retool his “show?”

Pffft!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 25, 2020, 12:55:04 PM
My body is a gulag.

Jackstar says I have permission to line marry you!💋🔥🧜‍♀️🦄😻 FYI
Gulag is hot this year, I hear!

I don't have any clue how line marriage works so please don't shoot the messenger.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 01:32:33 PM
Could be. I don’t even see myke here anymore. Maybe he’s taking some time off to retool his “show?”

Maybe he takes Thanksgiving really super hyper serious? He's spent the last 48 hours preparing the feast. Ironically, I have done that before. Never again will I celebrate the gluttony and genocide! Ef Thanksgiving! Be thankful to GOD every day ❤️

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 25, 2020, 02:09:38 PM
Maybe he takes Thanksgiving really super hyper serious? He's spent the last 48 hours preparing the feast. Ironically, I have done that before. Never again will I celebrate the gluttony and genocide! Ef Thanksgiving! Be thankful to GOD every day ❤️

You live with myke now? You really do get around, don’t you?

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 25, 2020, 01:09:00 PM
Thats such a load of cliché bullshit.

It is not; it works great.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, folks!  Eat as much as you can hold.  Freeze the leftovers, except the breast.  Then make soup on the bones, chill and skim all the fat, cut up breast and put in, and eat nothing else for a week like your ancestors did.  Thanksgiving is a great meal, comes with its own diet plan.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 02:10:48 PM
You live with myke now? You really do get around, don’t you?

You are hilarious, my fren!

[attachment=1,msg1442155]