• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2020, 07:32:24 PM

Everyone who doesn't pander to my globally financed world view looks like my daddy!

K_Dubb

Fat is just personal imperialism, the desire to take and hold the physical space around you to make it a part of yourself and interpose a defensive layer of blubber between you and anyone who might dare to get close. 

ksm32

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 08:47:24 AM
Fat is just personal imperialism, the desire to take and hold the physical space around you to make it a part of yourself and interpose a defensive layer of blubber between you and anyone who might dare to get close.
Agreed. And perhaps it's a double whammy when the two fat guys I know seem to enjoy the odor they so proudly ooze from the folds of their own humanity. These guys are happy as larks. I (pre covid) have always been sure to social distance myself from these broccoli cheddar type beer swilling hogs.

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on November 18, 2020, 11:32:35 AM
I (pre covid) have always been sure to social distance myself from these broccoli cheddar type beer swilling hogs.

I have always known that I liked you, and now it's official.

K_Dubb

Agreed. And perhaps it's a double whammy when the two fat guys I know seem to enjoy the odor they so proudly ooze from the folds of their own humanity. These guys are happy as larks. I (pre covid) have always been sure to social distance myself from these broccoli cheddar type beer swilling hogs.

Thank you, that is an important point.  There are people who are so fat that the odor of exertion, instead of the heady gym reek of pure, clean sweat and testosterone, is only the putrid reactivation of encrusted sebum caught in their crevices.

Having no creases other than what God gave me I can readily understand how my ancestors went a week between baths without becoming offensive, with only careful daily attention at the washbasin to certain spaces plus face and hands, while some of these ruddy porkers need a hot shower twice a day and begin to stink within minutes as their overheated metabolisms churn out the rancid body butter.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 18, 2020, 11:33:46 AM
I have always known that I liked you, and now it's official.

I think this is how I currently feel about the Great Rubini.

ksm32

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 12:03:10 PM

Rancid Body Butter

Man if that isn't a fantastic band name then I don't know what is! Or at the very least a bands album title.

K_Dubb

It's important to understand just how far we have come in accepting obesity as normal.  Goering was a comic figure for his fat but these days wouldn't raise an eyebrow.  And how fast it happened -- that was only 80 years ago.

I was at a military memorabilia show years ago at the Tacoma Dome and one vendor offered to give me a pristine WWI doughboy uniform purely for the pleasure of seeing someone wear it -- I was the only one he'd seen all day (I'm 6' about 145, 31" waist by tape measure).  WWI uniforms are not uncommon, but people who can wear them are scarce as hen's teeth.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 12:19:18 PM
It's important to understand just how far we have come in accepting obesity as normal.

Here's another fat guy that is cool and has more money than God.

MATT GROENING

Dr. MD MD

I didn’t know you were gay too as you mentioned a wife before. I guess a lot of gay men refer to their partners as wives.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 18, 2020, 12:22:36 PM
Here's another fat guy that is cool and has more money than God.

MATT GROENING

You're not helping, bunny  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 12:19:18 PM
It's important to understand just how far we have come in accepting obesity as normal.  Goering was a comic figure for his fat but these days wouldn't raise an eyebrow.  And how fast it happened -- that was only 80 years ago.

I was at a military memorabilia show years ago at the Tacoma Dome and one vendor offered to give me a pristine WWI doughboy uniform purely for the pleasure of seeing someone wear it -- I was the only one he'd seen all day (I'm 6' about 145, 31" waist by tape measure).  WWI uniforms are not uncommon, but people who can wear them are scarce as hen's teeth.

Are all leftists obsessed with Nazis? It sure seems like it. I bet you wish you could live back then. That’s why your obsessive need to see everyone not in your particular tribe as a Nazi.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 12:24:22 PM
I didn’t know you were gay too as you mentioned a wife before. I guess a lot of gay men refer to their partners as wives.

There is our homophobe-in-chief ready to police any man who dares to take pride in his appearance by calling him gay.  That is cultural shaming working to protect the fragile egos of the great masses of human swine trying to pass themselves off as men these days.  Homophobia is driving you guys into an early grave.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 12:30:37 PM
There is our homophobe-in-chief ready to police any man who dares to take pride in his appearance by calling him gay.  That is cultural shaming working to protect the fragile egos of the great masses of human swine trying to pass themselves off as men these days.  Homophobia is driving you guys into an early grave.

No, just those hyper-obsessed with it like you and Ellgab Nancy here. ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 12:30:37 PM
There is our [Good Doctor] ready to [tell] any man who dares to take pride in his appearance by calling him gay.

Taking care of oneself as a dude is gay.

GAY!!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 12:33:25 PM
No, just those hyper-obsessed with it like you and Ellgab Nancy here. ::)

As a medical man you should be ashamed to perpetuate this culture of indulgence!  You laugh at soy but your own adipose tissues crank out so much estrogen you grow breasts and soft chins and start whining and throw tantrums like little girls whenever you don't get your way.

AZZERAE

Your purported papi slathers hisself in Axe body spray, and brags about his unwiped churro asshole. Imagine the smell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 12:39:00 PM
As a medical man you should be ashamed to perpetuate this culture of indulgence!  You laugh at soy but your own adipose tissues crank out so much estrogen you grow breasts and soft chins and start whining and throw tantrums like little girls whenever you don't get your way.

Yeah, I’m not fat, nor am I obsessed with my weight, like you. At least we don’t go around punching strangers when we don’t get our way...yet.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 18, 2020, 12:44:56 PM
Your purported papi slathers hisself in Axe body spray, and brags about his unwiped churro asshole. Imagine the smell.

He does not!  He didn't even know what that was, I had to explain it.  He just uses Old Spice like a cool low-maintenance unbothered King.