• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 02:15:28 PM
Does not phase me in the least.  If you open a door, papi, I will go in.

You are a champion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2020, 02:19:36 PM
I don't recall. Perhaps he was at an express checkout and deliberately had 9 items instead of the stipulated 8. Fuck you, Soros!

No, it was my refusal to wear a mask in public. No one should be doing that. Both the CDC and WHO have now confirmed this but these lockdowns aren’t really about a public health crisis. They’re about controlling us and getting us in place for their “great reset.”

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 02:15:18 PM
And you seem to be giving the edge to a 47 year career politician who, in all that time, has delivered you nothing that you actually want. Did you not catch that? ???

I want stability in government, which Biden has been a part of during his, as you say, 47-year career. I don't want a chaotic presidential administration that seems to be making things up as it goes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 02:26:53 PM
I want stability in government, which Biden has been a part of during his, as you say, 47-year career. I don't want a chaotic presidential administration that seems to be making things up as it goes.

And I value freedom over secuirty more. I guess we’ll see who wins: the brave or the fearful.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 02:25:00 PM
No, it was my refusal to wear a mask in public. No one should be doing that. Both the CDC and WHO have now confirmed this but these lockdowns aren’t really about a public health crisis. They’re about controlling us and getting us in place for their “great reset.”

Uh, no. As usual you just make it up as you go along.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-masks

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 01, 2020, 02:17:45 PM
>voting for the guy that's aware his son is fucking his granddaughter, and hasn't personally bludgeoned him to death
>muh trustworthiness

Islam was right about women.

What are you talking about?

DanTSX

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 02:26:53 PM

I too desire a uniparty Government that isn’t elected, but rather interviews with George Soros for appointment by the globoknesset.  Very stable. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: DanTSX on November 01, 2020, 02:23:25 PM

*Faze

And, I’ll leave the door open to my AirBnB next weekend.  Jus’ sayin  :-*

Spelling standardization is a relic of 19th-century reformers and has done violence to the dialectical richness of our language, a linguistic genocide.

Will you be there in in some kind of animal print?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 02:31:53 PM
What are you talking about?

So very uninformed. If the MSM hasn’t told you to think it it’s not on your mind. ;D

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 02:28:30 PM
And I value freedom over secuirty more. I guess we’ll see who wins: the brave or the fearful.

Who the heck is taking away your freedom? Have you been put in an internment camp?

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 02:32:51 PM
Spelling standardization is a relic of 19th-century reformers and has done violence to the dialectical richness of our language, a linguistic genocide.

Will you be there in in some kind of animal print?

Fish scales.

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 02:36:23 PM
Who the heck is taking away your freedom? Have you been put in an internment camp?

Lockdowns; mask wearing; social distancing; mobs of leftists being allowed to attack whoever they think is bad. There’s a lot more. Shall I go on or do you get the point now?

Also, don’t kid yourself. The people you support want internment camps. They really do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T30T-F5anRI

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 02:43:13 PM
Lockdowns; mask wearing; social distancing; mobs of leftists being allowed to attack whoever they think is bad. There’s a lot more. Shall I go on or do you get the point now?

Also, don’t kid yourself. The people you support want internment camps. They really do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T30T-F5anRI

And they are going to charge us rent to stay there. 

Quote from: DanTSX on November 01, 2020, 04:49:42 PM
Will I eat the bugs?

Eat? God no, that's as antiquated an idea as gender is. They'll be delivered through your WHO mandated feeding port.

DanTSX

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 01, 2020, 05:28:33 PM

Eat? God no, that's as antiquated an idea as gender is. They'll be delivered through your WHO mandated feeding port.

Is that the front hole, or the back hole?

[attachment=1]

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on November 01, 2020, 02:38:51 PM

Fish scales.

[attachment=1,msg1433602]

If you'll excuse me, I have to go #Toobin.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 01, 2020, 10:56:31 AM
>the absolute state of things when fascists complain about prejudice
I should not laugh at this. It is a woman screaming and crying that the police are violating her and exposing her. when her friend demands a female officer, the cop dealing with her asks how she knows that the cops arresting her friend don't identify as female. Completely owned by their own logic.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1322189074044780550