• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 07:06:54 PM
Make your case for them. I contend they (not the Chinese people themselves) are bad and a force for evil in the world. They are one of the biggest polluters, one of the biggest human rights abusers (persecuting mostly religions and political dissenters) and certainly one of, if not the biggest patent thief in the world today. Your turn.

All-you-can-eat buffets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 07:15:04 PM
All-you-can-eat buffets.

Shit! No one’s gonna want that guy’s liver when they come to harvest it. :o

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 07:06:54 PM
Make your case for them. I contend they (not the Chinese people themselves) are bad and a force for evil in the world. They are one of the biggest polluters, one of the biggest human rights abusers (persecuting mostly religions and political dissenters) and certainly one of, if not the biggest patent thief in the world today. Your turn.
To play a Devil's Advocate
1) they strategize and plan long term
2) they take "care" of undesirables, such as Muslims
3) they protect their borders (even internally) 
4) they have taken advantage of the weakness and greed of their enemies
5) they have industrialized and modernized their country at a rapid pace
6) their people aren't starving and that was the bane of Chinese history 

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 07:15:04 PM
All-you-can-eat buffets.

I’ll never think of “pie hole” quite the same way again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2020, 07:23:16 PM
To play a Devil's Advocate
1) they strategize and plan long term
2) they take "care" of undesirables, such as Muslims
3) they protect their borders (even internally) 
4) they have taken advantage of the weakness and greed of their enemies
5) they have industrialized and modernized their country at a rapid pace
6) their people aren't starving and that was the bane of Chinese history

None of this proves they’re not evil but I take issue with point number 5. They didn’t do that. We did that under the direction of our globalist masters, the Rockefellers. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 30, 2020, 06:10:09 PM
sredni or yorkshirepudding. Basic AF. Like his baking.

Baking pans within baking pans within baking pans. Pastry wheels within pastry wheels within pastry wheels.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2020, 07:27:21 PM
I’ll never think of “pie hole” quite the same way again.

It's a very mesmerizing gif, is it not?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 07:29:59 PM
None of this proves they’re not evil but I take issue with point number 5. They didn’t do that. We did that under the direction of our globalist masters, the Rockefellers. ;)

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/report/reset-the-table-meeting-the-moment-to-transform-the-u-s-food-system/

Build back better

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 30, 2020, 07:30:39 PM
It's a very mesmerizing gif, is it not?
Now I know what an eating machine is.

K_Dubb

"Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King."  Psalm 149:2 :P

https://twitter.com/SicarioScott/status/1322220629328863233

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 30, 2020, 07:35:47 PM
https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/report/reset-the-table-meeting-the-moment-to-transform-the-u-s-food-system/

Build back better

Take a moment and consider that the Rockefellers have been directing our politics from behind the scenes (and sometimes in front of them) for the last 100 years or so and then ask yourself, Will it be better?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 07:38:59 PM
"Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King."  Psalm 149:2 :P

https://twitter.com/SicarioScott/status/1322220629328863233

Fuck Israel

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 07:44:11 PM
Take a moment and consider that the Rockefellers have been directing our politics from behind the scenes (and sometimes in front of them) for the last 100 years or so and then ask yourself, Will it be better?

That whole https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/ website is astonishing in its scope. This is the world Biden et al wants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 30, 2020, 07:53:06 PM
That whole https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/ website is astonishing in its scope. This is the world Biden et al wants.

Yep, talk about a force for evil.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Juan on October 30, 2020, 06:15:46 AM
Of course the emails are not the only evidence - there is also the evidence given by Bobulinski in his spoken words.

The emails contradict Bobulinski's testimony that Joe Biden had any involvement in Hunter's business dealings. And what's not directly addressed in the testimony is belied by Joe Biden's tax returns.

Per Fox: "The Biden campaign has said that it released the former vice president’s tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments."

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 10:10:43 AM
So, you’re voting for Biden then?

Yes, I voted for the Biden who's actually running for president -- not this "Hunter" fellow.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on October 30, 2020, 08:21:26 PM
Yes, I voted for the Biden who's actually running for president -- not this "Hunter" fellow.

So, you’re cool with the fact that he, like Hillary and most of the Obama admin, apparently, was selling his influence to other nations and therefore compromising the security of our own?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on October 30, 2020, 08:19:00 PM
The emails contradict Bobulinski's testimony that Joe Biden had any involvement in Hunter's business dealings. And what's not directly addressed in the testimony is belied by Joe Biden's tax returns.

Per Fox: "The Biden campaign has said that it released the former vice president’s tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments."

They said "The Biden campaign has said" not that Fox was vouching for what the campaign said about the returns.

That's very different from what you are trying to imply.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on October 30, 2020, 08:19:00 PM

Yeah, because everyone declares dirty money on their tax return.  ::)

Just how naive are you? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 30, 2020, 08:29:32 PM
They said "The Biden campaign has said" not that Fox was vouching for what the campaign said about the returns.

That's very different from what you are trying to imply.

Exactly. I think someone’s been drinking the Koolaid again.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 08:30:32 PM
Exactly. I think someone’s been drinking the Koolaid again.

Well, s/he claims they already voted, so I'm not going to try to start up a RIF class in the middle of BellGab tonight.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 30, 2020, 08:32:39 PM
Well, s/he claims they already voted, so I'm not going to try to start up a RIF class in the middle of BellGab tonight.  ::)

I think s/he is gone already anyway. Today’s lib can’t endure sustained dialogue, only talking points.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2020, 10:23:13 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4njGx1RHy40

While I’d never threaten her I do wish she’d die a horribly painful death. ;)

She's an ageing cunt that has long since been taken seriously as a journalist.

paladin1991

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 30, 2020, 04:30:28 PM

Imagine thinking the impact of conservatives brainwashed by (((neocons))) had anywhere near the consequences of the modern left.
(((malachai.martin)))   

Hiding in plain sight.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2020, 08:31:16 PM
hahahahaha

Enough dick pics floating around for you these days?

I guess I was just ahead of my time. :D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 04:52:15 PM
I’m not playing dumb. I think you are. Nowhere did he mention Jews and yet you felt justified in tarring him with that brush. That play only works on the unthinking, like most Dems. You should really know better.
doc, it was the ((())) bracketing.  Fairly common way to say joos without saying joos.  Especially for the cowards who won't openly claim their 'skin' as they say on STTormFrunt. 

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 05:10:24 PM
If Biden wins I'm going back to knitting.
Bullshit, homoboy.  YOu are gonna bake me some good shit to eat for the post election feasting.  Something to go along with the liberal tears I will be drunk on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2020, 08:50:18 PM
  doc, it was the ((())) bracketing.  Fairly common way to say joos without saying joos.  Especially for the cowards who won't openly claim their 'skin' as they say on STTormFrunt.

See, I don’t think it’s racist to say that the Bush 2 admin (the neocon era) was full of Zionists. It’s factually true.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 08:49:10 PM
Enough dick pics floating around for you these days?

I guess I was just ahead of my time. :D

Don't be a dick, doc. ;D  I'm in too good a mood with the impending TRUMP victory.