Quote from: Ciardelo on November 01, 2020, 11:52:35 AM
You really are a low-information voter aren't you? LOL

Whatever the MSM echo chamber contrives, you're comfortably on-board. HAHAHA

Not only that she can pull from multiple MSM sources and congress too! :D

Corona Kitty

If trump loses will there be suicides?

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: DanTSX on November 01, 2020, 11:33:30 AM

Research some more then.  The $4000 average savings is on average, and I’m Well above the “average” Used.  So the range that it benefited was quite wide.

Biden did pretty much everything that benefits Delaware corporations.  He’s a corporate stooge and exactly why you are complaining about Trump’s taxes (which you don’t understand to start with)

How does bragging you're "well above the “average used" prove your point? You do know that to arrive at an average, you take the sum of all the numbers being averaged and then divide it by the number of items that are being averaged?

This "average" number does not take into account variables such as income levels, so it provides no basis for saying that the tax cuts benefited all income levels equally.

As for Biden being a "corporate stooge," all the reports show that corporations were the biggest winners in Trump's tax cuts.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 11:46:04 AM
TL; DR

Tapdancer harder and faster for your thoroughly corrupt and senile candidate. ;D

Sorry, I forgot that today's right-wingers are incapable of reading anything longer than one of Donald's tweets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 02:00:03 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-trump-tax-cuts-werent-about-the-rich-they-were-about-you

As part of their pitch to voters, Democrats have repeatedly claimed that the Trump-Republican Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 overwhelmingly benefited “the rich.”

According to IRS statistics of income data analyzed by Americans for Tax Reform, families earning between $50,000 and $100,000 saw their average tax liability drop by over 13% between 2017 and 2018. By comparison, those with income over $1 million saw a far smaller tax cut averaging just 5.8%.

The TCJA contained numerous provisions that benefited families, such as the doubling of the child tax credit from $1,000 to $2,000. Not only did this reduce taxes for families, but the number of households claiming the credit increased from 22 million to 36 million.

The tax code was simplified through the doubling of the standard deduction from $12,000 to $24,000. Because of this reform, the number of families itemizing dropped by 30 million as these families now had the option of streamlining their tax filing process and claiming the standard deduction.

The Trump tax cuts also repealed the Obamacare individual mandate tax by zeroing out the penalty. Prior to the passage of the bill, the mandate imposed a tax of up to $2,085 on households that failed to purchase government-approved healthcare. Five million people paid this in 2017, and 75% of these households earned less than $75,000.

I just thought I’d give this a bump since some seem to be confused about it. :)

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 11:53:23 AM
Are you trying to convince yourself of this or us? If it’s the latter it’s not working. :D

Sadly, I know I'm not convincing any of you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:01:57 PM
Sorry, I forgot that today's right-wingers are incapable of reading anything longer than one of Donald's tweets.

Yeah, demonize me! That should win me over.  ::)

It’s just that I’ve heard all that defending of your corrupt cadidate from the MSM themselves. You’re really just reapeating their lies and hoping we take your word for it this time. Not bloody likely! A for effort though. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:05:11 PM

The why bother? Are you just bracing yourself for the loss?

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 12:08:36 PM
The why bother? Are you just bracing yourself for the loss?

When I read something that is misinformation or just pure nonsense, I like to counter it by well-reasoned arguments. I guess I'm just strange that way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:13:14 PM
When I read something that is misinformation or just pure nonsense, I like to counter it by well-reasoned arguments. I guess I'm just strange that way.

I don’t find your “arguments” well reasoned at all. You really just spew a bunch of MSM quotes and links at us like they are the authoritarian sources you believe them to be but they were ALL discredited during the last election and haven’r reversed course since. They are the misinformation. You’re probably one of the last few dupes to actually take them seriously but now you’re just ensnared in all those lies yourself.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 12:21:38 PM
I don’t find your “arguments” well reasoned at all. You really just spew a bunch of MSM quotes and links at us like they are the authoritarian sources you believe them to be but they were ALL discredited during the last election and haven’r reversed course since. They are the misinformation. You’re probably one of the last few dupes to actually take them seriously but now you’re just ensnared in all those lies yourself.

LOL, you provided one source, the Washington Examiner, which can hardly be considered unbiased or authoritative!

If the Washington Examiner article is your basis for saying my multiple, diverse sources have been "discredited," then you need to develop some critical analysis skills.

Corona Kitty

I'm Hoping for mass suicides.

DanTSX

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:05:11 PM

Because your “multiple unbiased sources” on your so called tax analysis is cnn, msnbc, and twitter posters assuring you that they actually did the research as well...

The tax bill could had been much better.  But politics got in the way.  Dems (and neocohn rinos) didn’t want trump getting too much of a win.

The relief bill could had been better.  But politics got in the way.  All Trump wanted to do was cut the working class some cheques, but Dems demanded a feeding frenzy, so the working hairless ape loses.

If you think Trump is the “problem” that you must “resist”, You’ve been Bamboozled.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:29:50 PM
LOL, you provided one source, the Washington Examiner, which can hardly be considered unbiased or authoritative!

If the Washington Examiner article is your basis for saying my multiple, diverse sources have been "discredited," then you need to develop some critical analysis skills.

Nice strawman attempt but I didn’t say that at all. The MSM discredited themselves by repeatedly lying to the American people, which they’re still engaged in. It’s propaganda, not news and if you were as intelligent as you seem to think you are you’d be aware of that. Instead, you just keep on trying your dirty tricks like conflating this article with the discrediting of the MSM. They did that to themselves.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: DanTSX on November 01, 2020, 12:34:15 PM

Because your “multiple unbiased sources” on your so called tax analysis is cnn, msnbc, and twitter posters assuring you that they actually did the research as well...

The tax bill could had been much better.  But politics got in the way.  Dems (and neocohn rinos) didn’t want trump getting too much of a win.

The relief bill could had been better.  But politics got in the way.  All Trump wanted to do was cut the working class some cheques, but Dems demanded a feeding frenzy, so the working hairless ape loses.

Guess you didn't notice that my sourcing included Forbes and the Wall Street Journal.

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 12:35:05 PM
Nice strawman attempt but I didn’t say that at all. The MSM discredited themselves by repeatedly lying to the American people, which they’re still engaged in. It’s propaganda, not news and if you were as intelligent as you seem to think you are you’d be aware of that. Instead, you just keep on trying your dirty tricks like conflating this article with the discrediting of the MSM. They did that to themselves.

Trump paid russian prostitutes to pee in a bed Obama slept in!

And he watches the gorilla channel non stop!

Trust me.  It’s in multiple unbiased sources.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:37:51 PM
Guess you didn't notice that my sourcing included Forbes and the Wall Street Journal.

Very authoratative! ::) ;D

Ever try thinking for yourself? :D

DanTSX

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:37:51 PM

Yeah were they not editorials?

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 12:35:05 PM

LOL, I'm engaged in "dirty tricks" and pretending I'm more intelligent than I am because I can cite reputable sources and all you have is the Washington Examiner!

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 12:39:50 PM
Very authoratative! ::) ;D

Ever try thinking for yourself? :D

You mean like unbiased analysis of corporate tax law that Biden sponsored ?

Or we can do student loans.

DanTSX

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:42:58 PM
LOL, I'm engaged in "dirty tricks" and pretending I'm more intelligent than I am because I can cite reputable sources and all you have is the Washington Examiner!

Forbes is basically Highlights magazine for finance.

Dr. MD MD

But your sources aren’t reputable to anyone but Koolaid drinkers like yourself. They’re a bunch of establishment editorials. Talk about an echochamber! ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: DanTSX on November 01, 2020, 12:39:18 PM

Trump paid russian prostitutes to pee in a bed Obama slept in!

And he watches the gorilla channel non stop!

Trust me.  It’s in multiple unbiased sources.

An anonymous "high-level" administration source says he's going to resign any day now!

There's THOUSANDS of unsealed indictments!

He said "Good folks on both sides"

He's never denounced racism!

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 12:45:44 PM
But your sources aren’t reputable to anyone but Koolaid drinkers like yourself. Talk about an echochamber! ;D

Trump paid those hookers to pee in that bed!  The fbi believed a yahoo news article that the fbi’s own informant authored!  It has to be true!  And unbiased

DanTSX

You’re pretty the liberal analog of a qanon follower at this point.....

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: DanTSX on November 01, 2020, 12:40:53 PM
Yeah were they not editorials?

I thought about that. One of the pieces may have been an op-ed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:53:05 PM
I thought about that. One of the pieces may have been an op-ed.

Yeah, I’m sure it was just one...but even that was authoratative!

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 12:45:44 PM
But your sources aren’t reputable to anyone but Koolaid drinkers like yourself. They’re a bunch of establishment editorials. Talk about an echochamber! ;D

Thanks for refuting every point I made with facts and sources, and not making some vague reference to drinking "Koolaid."

By the way, I don't think the CRS, which advises Congress, runs "establishment editorials."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on November 01, 2020, 12:58:52 PM
Thanks for refutating every point I made with facts and sources, and not making some vague reference to drinking "Koolaid."

By the way, I don't think the CRS, which advises Congress, runs "establishment editorials."

And your not thinking that makes it so, does it?