• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 04:37:45 PM
Right, blame the Jews.  You are a cartoon at this point.

You're far more disingenuous than I expected, but you are a fag so I'll allow it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 04:40:28 PM
Sorry, where were the Jews mentioned in his post? ???

Speaking of cartoons your response is certainly cartoonish.
Just call anyone who dares to disagree with you a racist. ::)

Don't play dumb, doc.  Point is, you guys like to believe you were always this way but you were not; Rs voted 215-6 for the Iraq resolution.  That's pretty pervasive.  There has been a major shift in what Rs believe in, like MV has pointed out repeatedly, from free trade to modest protectionism, interventionism to isolationism, largely due to disillusionment over what it has done to American industry and the protracted wars, and that's fine.  Own it.  It's popular now, and that's how you win.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 04:49:09 PM
Don't play dumb, doc.  Point is, you guys like to believe you were always this way but you were not; Rs voted 215-6 for the Iraq resolution.  That's pretty pervasive.  There has been a major shift in what Rs believe in, like MV has pointed out repeatedly, from free trade to modest protectionism, interventionism to isolationism, largely due to disillusionment over what it has done to American industry and the protracted wars, and that's fine.  Own it.  It's popular now.

I’m not playing dumb. I think you are. Nowhere did he mention Jews and yet you felt justified in tarring him with that brush. That play only works on the unthinking, like most Dems. You should really know better.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 30, 2020, 04:42:57 PM
You're far more disingenuous than I expected, but you are a fag so I'll allow it.

Dr. MD MD

Criticizing Israel or the Jewish influence in American politics in general is not antisemitism, although it’s often labelled that, especially by the largely Jewish controlled MSM. At the end of WW2 we helped prop up what is essentially a theocracy when we, according to our constitution, believe in the exact opposite: We believe in religious freedom.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 04:52:15 PM
I’m not playing dumb. I think you are. Nowhere did he mention Jews and yet you felt justified in tarring him with that brush. That play only works on the unthinking, like most Dems. You should really know better.

(((Cute))) now I'm bored.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 05:03:51 PM
(((Cute))) now I'm bored.

People who are easily bored are just boring people. Maybe politics just isn’t your forte. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 05:00:47 PM
Criticizing Israel or the Jewish influence in American politics in general is not antisemitism, although it’s often labelled that, especially by the largely Jewish controlled MSM. At the end of WW2 we helped prop up what is essentially a theocracy when we, according to our constitution, believe in the exact opposite: We believe in religious freedom.

The funny thing is that the support for Israel on the right is mostly due to evangelicals who think the Third Temple will bring Jesus back and not the Jews at all.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 05:05:58 PM
People who are easily bored are just boring people. Maybe politics just isn’t your forte. ;)

If Biden wins I'm going back to knitting.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 05:09:48 PM
The funny thing is that the support for Israel on the right is mostly due to evangelicals who think the Third Temple will bring Jesus back and not the Jews at all.

>Jews hate Christ
>Evangelicals believe if you dont believe in Christ you will burn forever in hell
>Evangelicals "love" Jews aka anti Christs

really makes you think 🤔

Dr. MD MD

I know and I’ve already admitted that this is a weakness that allows Zionists to continue to dominate our political landscape.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 30, 2020, 05:15:21 PM
>Jews hate Christ
>Evangelicals believe if you dont believe in Christ you will burn forever in hell
>Evangelicals "love" Jews aka anti Christs

really makes you think 🤔

No I was raised this way.  The Jews will be converted at the end so they are really our friends even though they don't act like it sometimes.  Pretty neat.

Asuka Langley

the goyim really are stupid animals they walked right into it

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2020, 05:14:05 PM
Take off that shirt, damn it.

Haha now I figured out how to make gifs where I tweak my nipples at you!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 05:19:08 PM
No I was raised this way.  The Jews will be converted at the end so they are really our friends even though they don't act like it sometimes.  Pretty neat.

Evangelicals think that the majority of people who ever died are burning in hell right now but somehow think all jews will be saved despite what they have done, WHEW LAD!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 04:52:15 PM
I’m not playing dumb. I think you are.

It's amazing how easy it is to bait him into dropping that disaffected posturing and have him respond like sredni or yorkshirepudding. Basic AF. Like his baking.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 30, 2020, 06:10:09 PM
It's amazing how easy it is to bait him into dropping that disaffected posturing and have him respond like sredni or yorkshirepudding. Basic AF. Like his baking.

Haha you Judas you liked it before but now since I make fun of your politics it's shit.  No poo cookies for you!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 04:20:54 PM
You could say the same for conservatives like Rush who used to gargle Rumsfeld's nuts.
To a degree true. But Rush always has said that he is an entertainer and not a politician. At worst you can simply turn the channel or not buy a product from an advertiser. He won't be raising your taxes, destroying your cities, burning and looting, starting more wars, or enacting more regulations.

albrecht

Strange bedfellows, in some regard. Don't immanentize the eschaton! One notes that during some years the Orangemen (not Trump though maybe there is a conspiracy here) Unionists would sometimes wave Israeli flags and the Republicans would wave Palestinian flags in N.Ireland and such. There also is internal, shall we call it tribal, between factions of Joose. There are fairly large sects that don't want the modern state of Israel due to the anti-Torah views. And also with regard to serving in the military, etc. Then there is the major divide between the two major types of Joose: Sephardic and AskheNAZI ones.  ;)   And then the whole religion vs race vs ethnicity vs citizenship and so on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2020, 06:37:43 PM
To a degree true. But Rush always has said that he is an entertainer and not a politician. At worst you can simply turn the channel or not buy a product from an advertiser. He won't be raising your taxes, destroying your cities, burning and looting, starting more wars, or enacting more regulations.

Rush is just an example; Rs favored the war generally.  You cannot escape!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 06:50:20 PM

Then a bunch of people like me, who weren’t for it or the Bush administration voted for Trump. I think that’s what you’re not getting. Trump, to disenfranchised Dems, just seems like a more reasonable liberal democrat than anyone in the DNC these days. It’s been pointed out before but his policies are really closer to JFK’s than anyone else’s.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 06:50:20 PM

For sure. Most normal people are naturally inclined to "support the troops" or defend ones self, family, country and so can be led into foreign entanglements. Though sometimes it took a lot to get us into foreign wars historically. And Rush, like CNN and all the pro-war channels, buy into 'if it bleeds it leads,' but he never pretended to be journalist or expert (I don't think he even has a degree but I could be wrong.) But it just surprises me that after decades now it is the Left and Democrats who complain that Trump wants to bring troops home or not start new wars. And praise the FBI. The CIA. The military. Former fellow-travelers, like the Russians, are now arch enemies! And having a global war-footprint is necessary but our borders should be open to anyone. Defend other people's borders, but not ours.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2020, 06:46:55 PM
Strange bedfellows, in some regard. Don't immanentize the eschaton! One notes that during some years the Orangemen (not Trump though maybe there is a conspiracy here) Unionists would sometimes wave Israeli flags and the Republicans would wave Palestinian flags in N.Ireland and such. There also is internal, shall we call it tribal, between factions of Joose. There are fairly large sects that don't want the modern state of Israel due to the anti-Torah views. And also with regard to serving in the military, etc. Then there is the major divide between the two major types of Joose: Sephardic and AskheNAZI ones.  ;)   And then the whole religion vs race vs ethnicity vs citizenship and so on.

Yeah I don't want to default to the usual scholar's answer of "it's more complicated" but that is what it is.  The real problem is foreign influence generally, and why we spend elections talking about other countries that aren't fit to wipe our butts, why doc posts China is bad everywhere and if I were a real leftist I'd make scary Putin faces on here, and why we can identify the foreign clients of each of the major parties.  BTFO.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2020, 06:57:30 PM
For sure. Most normal people are naturally inclined to "support the troops" or defend ones self, family, country and so can be led into foreign entanglements. Though sometimes it took a lot to get us into foreign wars historically. And Rush, like CNN and all the pro-war channels, buy into 'if it bleeds it leads,' but he never pretended to be journalist or expert (I don't think he even has a degree but I could be wrong.) But it just surprises me that after decades now it is the Left and Democrats who complain that Trump wants to bring troops home or not start new wars. And praise the FBI. The CIA. The military. Former fellow-travelers, like the Russians, are now arch enemies! And having a global war-footprint is necessary but our borders should be open to anyone. Defend other people's borders, but not ours.

Honk! Honk!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 06:58:56 PM
Yeah I don't want to default to the usual scholar's answer of "it's more complicated" but that is what it is.  The real problem is foreign influence generally, and why we spend elections talking about other countries that aren't fit to wipe our butts, why doc posts China is bad everywhere and if I were a real leftist I'd make scary Putin faces on here, and why we can identify the foreign clients of each of the major parties.  BTFO.

Go ahead! Defend the CCP! I’m up for this debate. :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2020, 07:02:28 PM
Go ahead! Defend the CCP! I’m up for this debate. :D

It'll be great, doc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 07:06:29 PM
It'll be great, doc.

Make your case for them. I contend they (not the Chinese people themselves) are bad and a force for evil in the world. They are one of the biggest polluters, one of the biggest human rights abusers (persecuting mostly religions and political dissenters) and certainly one of, if not the biggest patent thief in the world today. Your turn.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2020, 06:49:18 PM
Jews struggled for decades to become white. Now we must give up white privilege to fight racism. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

[AGGRESSIVE MIMICRY INTENSIFIES]

Kami-sama gave us a way to identify them but them we let them trick us into cutting our dicks off too