• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: brig on August 05, 2017, 09:48:52 PM
He just now came back online  :)
I just thought he target me, being an American white-trash piece-of-shit. I was looking out, actually hoping for, the Dietrich Angels to raid my house! (Not if Rose Dio was, we have enough homeless types here on the streets)

Quote from: albrecht on August 05, 2017, 09:52:37 PM
I just thought he target me, being an American white-trash piece-of-shit. I was looking out, actually hoping for, the Dietrich Angels to raid my house! (Not if Rose Dio was, we have enough homeless types here on the streets)

I'd have like to have learned more about his time as Saddam's mouthpiece.   He throws these bombs out there and quickly moves away    :'(

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: Bomar on August 07, 2017, 08:05:03 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

You got to listen to "Susan Lindauer", an ex-CIA Asset...

I heard her on another show, from Jul 26, 2017...

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65WIapeMHA  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Hillary 2020!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 05, 2017, 09:59:59 PM
I'd have like to have learned more about his time as Saddam's mouthpiece.   He throws these bombs out there and quickly moves away    :'(

I had NO IDEA that George listens to Douglas.  Maybe he'll be listening with us tonight.

https://youtu.be/wuv-gJi0OtM

Gunner65

Hello:  I came across your site doing research.  I am one of the people Douglas Dietrich has been attacking and slandering on air for the past year. All because we exposed his false claims to having been a US Marine combat veteran and DoD employee.  I listen to his shows also, not because I enjoy it, but to record every instance he releases my personal identifying info on air.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 04:10:39 PM
Hello:  I came across your site doing research.  I am one of the people Douglas Dietrich has been attacking and slandering on air for the past year. All because we exposed his false claims to having been a US Marine combat veteran and DoD employee.  I listen to his shows also, not because I enjoy it, but to record every instance he releases my personal identifying info on air.

Welcome to bellgab!!!

Please Post Often!

Hope to see you hear to listen with us tonight!

Gunner65

I will try.  I have a poor internet connection (faulty network adapter) and will be recording his show. This process has previously required that I take notes, but this is no longer necessary.  I am willing to answer any questions you may have regarding Dietrich.

Gunner65

In the meantime I welcome everyone to view my You Tube channel and videos regarding Dietrich.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4kkkLoTNSQ&t=207s

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 04:26:23 PM
In the meantime I welcome everyone to view my You Tube channel and videos regarding Dietrich.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4kkkLoTNSQ&t=207s

I found that video and watched it when Douglas was ranting and raging.  I just went to your YouTube and subscribed.  No worries, I'm sure you have heard Douglas rant and rage about bellgab too.  ;D

Gunner65

I don't recall Dietrich mentioning BellGab by name...I certainly would have fact-checked what it was if I heard it.  Of course anyone who challenges Dietrich is labeled a "gang-stalker" and attacked using lies, defamation and slander.  Because his revision of history is all about his hatred for Americans and white European ancestry.  Dietrich has yet to produce a single document in his own defense and has resorted to identity theft and calling for his followers to harass myself and SFC John Lilyea.  He has publicly broadcast our SSN's, phone numbers and addresses on air and is covering his crime by editing out that info before posting it to You Tube.  We believe that Rose Dio may actually be Dietrich himself as the channel has stopped uploads due to lack of donations.  Dietrich also wants over 800.00 for dental work. His lies about having our medical records and that Lilyea is gay and I am transgender are also false.  Dietrichs' military records and those of his father were obtained legally under the FOIA and were not altered or forged. Anyone can request those records as well as obtain DOD record which show he was never a DOD employee.  Complaints to Revolution Radio management fell on deaf ears.  I do not work for Steve Outtrim and I am not under the satanic control of Michael Aquino.  All of his attacks on us during the past year are because he is exposed and this is how he retaliates.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 05:50:31 PM
I don't recall Dietrich mentioning BellGab by name...I certainly would have fact-checked what it was if I heard it.  Of course anyone who challenges Dietrich is labeled a "gang-stalker" and attacked using lies, defamation and slander.  Because his revision of history is all about his hatred for Americans and white European ancestry.  Dietrich has yet to produce a single document in his own defense and has resorted to identity theft and calling for his followers to harass myself and SFC John Lilyea.  He has publicly broadcast our SSN's, phone numbers and addresses on air and is covering his crime by editing out that info before posting it to You Tube.  We believe that Rose Dio may actually be Dietrich himself as the channel has stopped uploads due to lack of donations.  Dietrich also wants over 800.00 for dental work. His lies about having our medical records and that Lilyea is gay and I am transgender are also false.  Dietrichs' military records and those of his father were obtained legally under the FOIA and were not altered or forged. Anyone can request those records as well as obtain DOD record which show he was never a DOD employee.  Complaints to Revolution Radio management fell on deaf ears.  I do not work for Steve Outtrim and I am not under the satanic control of Michael Aquino.  All of his attacks on us during the past year are because he is exposed and this is how he retaliates.

I don't think any of us here take him too seriously.  Most of us tune in for the chuckle factor.  I will go check out Rose Dio.

Edited to add, it might be gone, I can't find Rose Dio on YouTube.

Gunner65

I understand that and have no problem with that.  Unfortunately in my case since July 8 this is now a more serious matter. 

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 06:02:05 PM
I understand that and have no problem with that.  Unfortunately in my case since July 8 this is now a more serious matter.

That will make it more interesting for us too.  Just wanted you to understand the comedic spirit with which we listen to him, when you see how we post while we are listening.  8)

Lilith

I found this, yes, it looks like it could be Douglas, but seems the audio is not working right now...
I'll keep trying.

https://www.mixcloud.com/rose-dio/

Gunner65

I also need to better understand the process here.  Do I reload the page to see new posts before I can comment?  It is not the same process as a chat room...

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 06:08:33 PM
I also need to better understand the process here.  Do I reload the page to see new posts before I can comment?  It is not the same process as a chat room...

There is another way, you can click the notify button in the lower right of the page, and you will get an email notification when there is a reply that you can click on to bring you to the reply in this thread. That's what I do.

Lilith

You know what's really weird, I can hear some of the audio on this page if I keep my mouse hovered over the play icon.

https://www.mixcloud.com/rose-dio/

Oh, I see now, hovering gives you a short audio preview.

Gunner65

Ok.  By the way copies of official USMC documents proving I am a Marine veteran with an Honorable Discharge can be viewed at Steve Outtrims' blog Debunking Douglas Dietrich...just scroll down to August 2016 or so and you can view them there.

Lilith

In this screenshot image, it does indeed say "Mystick Warrior aka Rose Dio".

Gunner65

Yes.  But Rose Dio is certainly able to edit and upload audio from the Revolution Radio archives and lives in a vehicle which is required to be inspected and insured. And has a computer and access to internet frequently. Dio has never been live on his radio show.  She is reported to be a "disassociative disorder" person aka schizophrenic with multiple personalities.  Dio claims no donations in months and demands money to continue while Dietrich is also requesting donations for dental work.  We believe Dio is actually Dietrich himself who created Mystick Warrior to avoid the archives policy at Rev Radio and also accept donations.

Gunner65

Dietrich will likely blame others for a recent power outage which affected his producer and briefly his show on Saturday.  Texas was hit by numerous storms as were other parts of the country. Dietrich will claim this was an organized attack on his producer and her entire community.  I hope he goes nuts with it. 

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 06:32:10 PM
Yes.  But Rose Dio is certainly able to edit and upload audio from the Revolution Radio archives and lives in a vehicle which is required to be inspected and insured. And has a computer and access to internet frequently. Dio has never been live on his radio show.  She is reported to be a "disassociative disorder" person aka schizophrenic with multiple personalities.  Dio claims no donations in months and demands money to continue while Dietrich is also requesting donations for dental work.  We believe Dio is actually Dietrich himself who created Mystick Warrior to avoid the archives policy at Rev Radio and also accept donations.

He does make some very long strange posts about how to download "something or other" and about donations or something on his facebook page when you click on the "read more" button.  It's all very interesting, but I can't figure it out.  :o

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/

Gunner65

Brig: Are you the operator/moderator for BellGab and this post topic?

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 06:41:00 PM
Dietrich will likely blame others for a recent power outage which affected his producer and briefly his show on Saturday.  Texas was hit by numerous storms as were other parts of the country. Dietrich will claim this was an organized attack on his producer and her entire community.  I hope he goes nuts with it.

Haha yes, he did indeed mention that when he got back on the air about 5 min before show end time.

bwahahahaha

I hope to hear more ranting about it tonight. Haters, hackers, trolls, and white trash pieces of shit!  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 06:44:58 PM
Brig: Are you the operator/moderator for BellGab and this post topic?

No Gunner,  bellgab is TOTALLY unmoderated, except for liable stuff, and images not appropriate for work are not allowed, so that people don't get fired for reading bellgab at work.   MV is the owner.

Free Speech Zone.

Praise MV!

Gunner65

I am prepping to record etc.  Let me see if I can do that and still comment here.  Stand by

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 06:49:27 PM
I am prepping to record etc.  Let me see if I can do that and still comment here.  Stand by

I will live record also, that way, if one attempt to record fails, there is a backup which hopefully does not also fail.  I usually manage to get my recordings ok.

Gunner65

Yes.  As I said my internet connection is not the best and I am dealing with that.  What recording platform are you using?

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 06:58:36 PM
Yes.  As I said my internet connection is not the best and I am dealing with that.  What recording platform are you using?

Audacity with Lame added. You download Audacity first, and Lame second so that you are able to select mp3.  Both are free.

http://www.audacityteam.org/download/

http://old.audacityteam.org/help/faq_i18n?s=install&i=lame-mp3