• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

About 10 minutes to Show Time

Wow, looks like there has been some thread activity that I'll have to catch up on.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2017, 07:52:20 PM
About 10 minutes to Show Time

Wow, looks like there has been some thread activity that I'll have to catch up on.

I have fresh coffee brewed!

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 05:55:47 AM
I had NO IDEA that George listens to Douglas.  Maybe he'll be listening with us tonight.

Hopefully so.....  Too bad he wouldn't participate in the thread - he'd be fun I think. 

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2017, 07:55:46 PM
Hopefully so.....  Too bad he wouldn't participate in the thread - he'd be fun I think.

Me too.

Gunner65

Lilith

I'm getting dead air, but I have my recording on lol's

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 04:20:09 PM
I will try.  I have a poor internet connection (faulty network adapter) and will be recording his show. This process has previously required that I take notes, but this is no longer necessary.  I am willing to answer any questions you may have regarding Dietrich.

Greetings.   I don't imagine you have more information about this chimp army in Uganda?
The topic zipped by so quick  I couldn't make out whether Doug and the Merc's were for Amin or against Amin and if the chimps
were a third party fighting for themselves or were they hooked up with humans.

weedeater

Oh Noooo - did the DNC shut him up.  It must be a white conspiracy, or have I gone deaf?

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on August 08, 2017, 08:03:56 PM
Oh Noooo - did the DNC shut him up.  It must be a white conspiracy, or have I gone deaf?

I've gone deaf TOO weedeater!  GREAT to see you!

Baahhhh   Pooh Bears.  Game called on account of internet outage or whatever............    :'(

Gunner65

Lets wait and see if Rev Radio sends a producer to his rescue....might take 15 min....he should be riled up by then.

albrecht

This "white-trash piece of shit" can hear you now!

albrecht

His father was "sainted?" The gang-stalkers are preventing him from being heard! I want update on chimp armies, not nuclear bombs. Dammit.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2017, 08:11:05 PM
His father was "sainted?" The gang-stalkers are preventing him from being heard! I want update on chimp armies, not nuclear bombs. Dammit.

Me TOO!

albrecht

A blackout? I had one a week or so ago. Thought it was Jade Helm or a vast gang-stalker Aquno conspiracy (best theory)  but found out a drunk hit and hit a power pole n knocked lines (so 'they' want us to think!)  ;)

Gunner65

No evidence of "Chimp Armies" could be verified.  But cannabalistic ghouls in Saudi do not exist...and Dietrichs "Dishonorable Discharge" does not exist.

albrecht

Is executrix Rose Dio or another Dietrich Angel?

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2017, 08:17:30 PM
Is executrix Rose Dio or another Dietrich Angel?
Perhaps it is Dietrich himself?

Lilith

Rose Dio is homeless and disabled in Colorado Springs.

weedeater

If you like your dentist, you can keep your dentist.   It was only a matter of time.

akwilly

I had forgotten about his mercenary work

Soooooo  close to more African mercenary tales...............  Drat.