• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

What side will the chimp armies support? Or do they fight for both side or whoever provides more bananas amd machetes?

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on August 08, 2017, 08:21:11 PM
If you like your dentist, you can keep your dentist.   It was only a matter of time.

Yeah, good thing he got all that important info in just in case he goes off the air again.

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2017, 08:24:23 PM
What side will the chimp armies support? Or do they fight for both side or whoever provides more bananas amd machetes?

I was hoping the chimps were an independent force fighting for themselves.......

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2017, 08:25:29 PM
I was hoping the chimps were an independent force fighting for themselves.......
That would even better. Alas, Aquino has probably mind controlled them to fight for whatever satanic side.

I can hear him on FS player still.

Gunner65

This ass=hat is so full of shit....He is only digging himself deeper.

Gunner65

This rendition of the assassination of Stevens leaves out lots of facts and hides more..but Dietrich has memorized his lies.  The more people fact-check him the more lies they find.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 08:38:20 PM
This rendition of the assassination of Stevens leaves out lots of facts and hides more..but Dietrich has memorized his lies.  The more people fact-check him the more lies they find.

Please, do fill us in !!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 08:34:41 PM
This ass=hat is so full of shit....He is only digging himself deeper.

Aren't you glad you found us?  ;D

Gunner65

Anyone can "look this shit up" as Dietrich says...but I spent 15 months in the Philippines and he never graduated boot-camp.  So he can polish my solid brass balls.

Pretty much a rehashing of the Dougster's appearance on Big Jim Fetzer's show tonight.

Was hoping for more info as his time working for Saddam or his adventures in Vietnam as a lad.    Oh.  And the chimp army. 

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2017, 08:47:34 PM
Pretty much a rehashing of the Dougster's appearance on Big Jim Fetzer's show tonight.

Was hoping for more info as his time working for Saddam or his adventures in Vietnam as a lad.    Oh.  And the chimp army.

I wish I had known about that.  Do they post a podcast somewhere afterwards?

Gunner65

Dietrich is a total schizophrenic punk.  He never mentions the NPA or communist insurgency in the Philippines because he is a Maoist Cultural Marxist. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2017, 08:47:34 PM

With all of his offical combat experience, mercenary work, and burning of secret records one wonders how he had time to cavort with, and later adopt, a homosexual tranny son and rescue him/her from sex slave ring. AND fight off Aquino and his satanic gang-stalker minions!

I think Dolan is on Jimmy Church tonight.   Is Church hooked into this?

Gunner65

A link to that show with Fetzer might be helpful.  Fetzer is a former Marine Officer..a bit flaky but why would he have had DD on as a guest tonight?

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 08:49:10 PM

It was from a few years ago - before Fetzer went nutso.    Let me see if I can find it for you

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2017, 08:55:06 PM
It was from a few years ago - before Fetzer went nutso.    Let me see if I can find it for you

Bless You My Friend!  :-*

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 08:49:10 PM

Here it is Brig.   The show is from 2012.   Groovy bumper music in it!

http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-doug%20dietrich.mp3

You might want to download it.  If Fetzer had any real listenership at all, I am sure the copyright police would want it taken down due to the tunes.

Gunner65

Wait for it...its coming....Dolan and Aquino and next will be his gang-stalkers

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 08:43:59 PM
Anyone can "look this shit up" as Dietrich says...but I spent 15 months in the Philippines and he never graduated boot-camp.  So he can polish my solid brass balls.

well, aren't you just a sassy little sailor...

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

You might want to download it.  If Fetzer had any real listenership at all, I am sure the copyright police would want it taken down due to the tunes.

Done!  Thank You Walks!

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 09:02:10 PM
Done!  Thank You Walks!

You are quite welcome M' Lady.   

Time to hit the hay.  Carry on thread...........     

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2017, 09:01:22 PM
A Marine catfish..not a sailor.

how many lady boys have you bedded? asking for a friend.

Gunner65

Dietrich is telling us that his producer and her community are being attacked....just as I predicted

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

Thanks. Fetzer another interesting case.