• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 25, 2017, 09:26:31 PM
Dude finally talks and Meh......

Kid moves from Cali to Texas and doesn't care for it.   Not exactly riveting......
Move back, please Kid. We have enough Californians who moved here and bring their oddball politics and ways. What was the website? Who was this person who took on Alex Jones? Details? The only one I know, so far, who has, and won, is his ex-wife!

Hopefully the Dougster had a great Birthday celebration with his son

albrecht

Freedom Slips (like a lot of other 'radio' and radio shows) now has a phone number where you can call in and listen
Studio A: 712-432-6958 (DD is on this one)
Studio B: 716-748-0112

I have used for GZ and recently OSOM and found that calling in and listening is usually lots smoother than the online streams in APPs on phone. Make sure your phone has free calls. I also block my caller ID information because don't want these types getting my number!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

It's so good to hear him.  I have started really looking forward to his shows. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 07:59:53 PM
Yes, I hope for an update and who he vetted and wasn't allowed to attend the birthday party.

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 08:01:59 PM
It's so good to hear him.  I have started really looking forward to his shows.

No one can brow beat his listenership like The Doug

Quote from: albrecht on August 01, 2017, 08:02:40 PM
Yes, I hope for an update and who he vetted and wasn't allowed to attend the birthday party.

Absolutely.  It could be quite the tale

albrecht

"Panda Express" is just what I would think of wanting after a root-canal.  :o

Quote from: albrecht on August 01, 2017, 08:04:47 PM
"Panda Express" is just what I would think of wanting after a root-canal.  :o

Who eats at Panda Express when they live inside San Francisco proper?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 08:06:36 PM
Who eats at Panda Express when they live inside San Francisco proper?

People who want not only a hurting tooth but also figure they might as well spend some hours on the can and get their weekly USDA value of MSG at the same time.

Lilith

Douglas is starting off great tonight.  He must have missed us.

albrecht

Ha. What DD is on about:  'whites' breed so much?  :o What about ~7% of the world's population and most European countries are breeding, not like rats or white cockroaches, even at a replacement rate. It is just plain wrong here, you white-trash pieces of shit!!!

Quote from: albrecht on August 01, 2017, 08:15:00 PM
Ha. What DD is on about:  'whites' breed so much?  :o What about 7% of the world's population- at best estimate and most European countries are breeding, not like rats or white cockroaches, even at a replacement rate. It is just plain wrong here, you white-trash pieces of shit!!!

Don't slow him down.   He's on a roll...........

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 08:15:45 PM
Don't slow him down.   He's on a roll...........
True. I like this theory that the "flat earth theory" is going to be the downfall of the USA white pieces-of-trash!

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on August 01, 2017, 08:01:58 PM
Freedom Slips (like a lot of other 'radio' and radio shows) now has a phone number where you can call in and listen
Studio A: 712-432-6958 (DD is on this one)
Studio B: 716-748-0112

I have used for GZ and recently OSOM and found that calling in and listening is usually lots smoother than the online streams in APPs on phone. Make sure your phone has free calls. I also block my caller ID information because don't want these types getting my number!
I am listening at 701 719 4409

Ahhhh   Doug.    Don't go there man.   We don't need to hear about eating turds dude

akwilly

He cross dresses to avoid being molested? Hahaha

Quote from: akwilly on August 01, 2017, 08:28:14 PM
He cross dresses to avoid being molested? Hahaha

Ya gotta do, what ya gotta do man...........   

albrecht

gender-bread person? Wow. Do their kids make gender-bread houses during the Christmas winter season?

Lilith

Anybody ever wonder if Douglas might have a bellgab account, and who that might be?

hmmmm?  :)

albrecht

"Some Like It Hot" has been on TCM and the free antenna movie channel recently. They cross-dress to escape some mafia gangsters- wonder if DD got his ideas from that movie?

And he we are onto his vetting of his "son" birthday guests. He even wrote "after event reports!"

Lilith

I'll have to check out "Debunking Douglas Deitrich"

Perhaps Doug and Falkie are distant relatives?   I'm sensing some common ground.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 08:37:40 PM
Perhaps Doug and Falkie are distant relatives?   I'm sensing some common ground.

I'm convinced of it.

Did he just call some dude a butt itch?   That's creative

Don't know that I'm gonna make it to the top of the hour this week.